Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wahhabism4All

If You Are Human, Do Not Support The Syrian Regime

Rate this topic

For God's sake Basra, your posts are fast becoming intolerable. Though I do agree with some of what you say, repeating the same links, same videos and essays is not only ineffective and unnecessary, but also quite insulting to us readers.

Please try to post new content if possible and stop repeating the same videos and links over and over again.

Thanks.

I partially agree, though some people miss those links, and repetition of those links might serve the cause of awareness; however, incessant repetition should be avoided

I partially agree, though some people miss those links, and repetition of those links might serve the cause of awareness; however, incessant repetition should be avoided

People need to tell that about Wahhabi spammers like "justice" who are trying to invade our Shi'a Muslim boards and put the same stupid Wahhabi propaganda "videos" and links over and over. Why are we on a Shi'a Muslim forum even allowing a Wahhabi like "justice4all" that is not interested in actual dialogue with Shi'a Muslims at all he is is simply just a Wahhabi here to spam and attempt to insult us Shi'a Muslims.

Edited by Basra

As Wahhabi absurdly calling himself "justice4all" let me just post some videos.

The Western controlled al-CIA-duh out to slaughter Syrian Christians, doing al-CIA-duh's usual goal of defaming Islam for their Western masters.

Edited by Basra

Basra, you hypocritical liar. PROVIDE EVIDENCE that I am following a consistent pattern with IDENTICAL & EXACT SAME images and videos and text content (with a few words changed here and there) in multiple threads? In reality, this is what you are doing.

You are ruining multiple threads. People want to see new content, not the exact same material repeated over and over again. No one reads your posts, because they are so long (with similar anti-everything & pro-conspiracy content) and made harder to read by repetitive images and videos.

I could start a thread about dogs used in law-enforcement in Muslim countries and you will try to take over that thread with your anti-Imperialism rubbish.

Basra, you hypocritical liar. PROVIDE EVIDENCE that I am following a consistent pattern with IDENTICAL & EXACT SAME images and videos and text content (with a few words changed here and there) in multiple threads? In reality, this is what you are doing.

You are ruining multiple threads. People want to see new content, not the exact same material repeated over and over again. No one reads your posts, because they are so long (with similar anti-everything & pro-conspiracy content) and made harder to read by repetitive images and videos.

I could start a thread about dogs used in law-enforcement in Muslim countries and you will try to take over that thread with your anti-Imperialism rubbish.

You are a Wahhabi spammer with no place on our forums go to your nasibi Wahhabi hate sites like the filthy Yazeed(la) lovers at kr-hcy; you are not interested in any actual dialogue with us. As I've said to you numerous times, I know actual Syrian Sunnis some who support the current government, some who oppose it; but none of them absurdly bring up Iran or Hezbollah. The ones who are anti-government, i.e. pro al-CIA-duh revolt, don't even mention Hezbollah or Iran their bitterness is focused on the masses of their fellow Syrian Sunnis who are not joining their insurgency/revolt and are staying loyal to the current government and reforms process. All you bring up is "Iran and Hezbollah" which shows you (as an Indian Wahhabi) are not here for honest debate, but to try to attack us "Rafidah" (as again you Wahhabi nasibis like to label us). No logical person thinks Hezbollah (which is not as strong as the military of Syria) or Iranian Persians speaking Farsi are someone involved in any of the events in Syria! The only people making these claims are Wahhabis like you and idiotic Zionist supportering expat Syrians like Farid "Frank" Ghadry an AIPAC member in the US.

Photo of Frank Ghadry speaking at AIPAC (the tales of Hezbollah allegedly having fighters in Syria all originated from the lies of this fool Ghadry based in the US!)

http://www.sourcewat...le=Frank_Ghadry (Frank Ghadry)

Farid-Ghadry-300x199.jpg

Edited by Basra

Basra, you hypocritical liar. This is a political forum. So I am not allowed defend Syrian Muslims? I cannot attack anyone, no matter how wrong they are, just because they are Shia? You are playing the "anti-Semetism" card that Zionists use whenever someone attacks Israel.

I know you are a Pakistani Shiite, so does that give you a reason to attack Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims?

Again, like I have mentioned, you are a political Shia. Don't play the religion card to your advantage.

Basra, you hypocritical liar. This is a political forum. So I am not allowed defend Syrian Muslims? I cannot attack anyone, no matter how wrong they are, just because they are Shia? You are playing the "anti-Semetism" card that Zionists use whenever someone attacks Israel.

I know you are a Pakistani Shiite, so does that give you a reason to attack Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims?

Again, like I have mentioned, you are a political Shia. Don't play the religion card to your advantage.

You are a Wahhabi propagandist, that is trying to sell a fairytale about you wanting alleged "human rights" that already exist in Syria so you (a foreign Wahhabi at that) can one day have your terrorist Wahhabi minority brethren in Syria (with imperialist Nazi NATO backing like the terrorist al-Qaeda leader Abdelhakim Belhadj in Libya) send the Syrian Christians, non-Wahhabi women, and all non-Wahhabis (including actual mainstream Sunni Muslims) to your own Wahhabi version of death camps.

Your terrorist hero pictured below, too bad he is a CIA operative that visited the US in the 1990s! http://www.prisonplanet.com/former-cia-employee-zawahri-threatens-america.html

new-al-qaeda-leader-slams-syrian-president_2011_1027006-1.jpg

Of course your al-Qaeda videos from al-Qaeda's so-called "as-Sahab" media arm actually are from the Pentagon front group SITE Institute run by the daughter of an "Israeli" spy named Rita Katz; that has somehow released supposed "al-Qaeda" videos before al-CIA-duh themselves did! http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=SITE_Institute

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/al_qaeda_tapes_digitally_doctored.htm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/al_qaeda_tapes_expert_reverses_stance_on_doctored_tapes.htm

Sallam aleykom Brother Justice4All.

Where was Shaykh Al-Yaqoubi forced exile to? I thought he was still in Syria...

Despite all the brutal tactics by the syrian regime, Al Yaqoubi has only sought for people to speak Truth.

Islam has to be above everything and everyone else, otherwise people who believe they are above Allah's SWT Laws will allow corruption, oppression, and injustice.

(salam)

I am not sure exactly where Sheikh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi has been forced in to exile. You can visit his website:

http://www.sacredknowledge.co.uk/

Or follow him on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/shaykhabulhuda

Insha'Allah, the Syrian Muslims will achieve their freedom soon. The revolution is getting stronger by the day, with more and more army defectors and Syria running low on cash reserves. Now that the Libyan war is over, all of the world's attention will now be on Syria.

(salam)

I am not sure exactly where Sheikh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi has been forced in to exile. You can visit his website:

http://www.sacredknowledge.co.uk/

Or follow him on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/shaykhabulhuda

Insha'Allah, the Syrian Muslims will achieve their freedom soon. The revolution is getting stronger by the day, with more and more army defectors and Syria running low on cash reserves. Now that the Libyan war is over, all of the world's attention will now be on Syria.

You are an al-Qaeda terrorist supporter, and what is becoming clear to the world's attention (that is actual people, not Wahhabis like you and braindead sheeple in the West happily drinking their poisoned, brain killing, sodium fluoride waterhttp://www.whale.to/d/fluoride.html) is that the US government and NATO support (and have always been behind, and created) the bloodthirsty, civilian slaughtering terrorists of al-Qaeda like the al-Qaeda terrorist Abdelhakim Belhadj that is working with the imperialist NATO occupation of Libya today.

Libya will slid into a civil war and a poverty stricken, Wahhabi run new version of Afghanistan run by its own genocidal version of the Wahhabi Taliban likely led by al-Qaeda's Abdelhakim Belhadj and other terrorists from the so-called "Libyan Islamic Fighting Group" (LIFG) that was birthed in al-Qaeda training camps in Jalalabad, Afghanistan alongside bin Laden.

Edited by Basra

Salam

The double standards these days make me sick. How can you oppose one dictator and support another who is doing just the same if not worse.

It is not a "double standard" at all; the current Syrian government is popular as the huge mass rallies in Damascus, Aleppo, Latakia, Homs, and every other major Syrian city confirms. President Bashar al-Assad is beloved by the majority of his people and the people want a process of comprehensive reforms from within; and the government is working on that and the true opposition is making sure these reforms progress as well. http://www.champress...cle/view/101892 "Sources: Russian solution bid with Syrian opposition yields 4 PM names" (these are real opposition members that met with a Russian mediation group to try to bring everyone together for dialogue)

In Bahrain it is a US backed Wahhabi absolute monarchy with a King (in this case the puppet King Hamad ibn Isa al-Khalifa) and a "royal family" (the al-Khalifa's) who are not even from the island of Bahrain to start with (they are from the accursed region of Najd in Saudi Arabia, exactly where the al-Saud family comes from as well). The monarchy in Bahrain doesn't even have a "Bahraini military" all they have is foreign mercenaries they purchase and then bring in to serve them from among Sunnis in Yemen, Jordan, Syria, Pakistan, etc. Also the Bahraini monarchy had to officially have another nation, the Wahhabi monarchy in Saudi Arabia, use their Saudi military to invade and occupy the nation of Bahrain and crush the completely unarmed protesters (who had nothing but signs and Bahraini national flags).

JusticeForBahrain.jpg

In Syria the Syrian military is having to fight heavily armed al-Qaeda terrorist fighters who have the support of the US, Zionist "Israel", other Arab monarchy's and most of imperialist Europe. The armed terrorist insurgencies in Syria and Libya are both imperialist Western plots being spearheaded by the al-Qaeda terrorist ground forces of NATO and the West (read on al-Qaeda's Abdelhakim Belhadj in Libya who with NATO's assistance commands and controls the Libyan capitol Tripoli today; and see Ayman al-Zawahiri of al-Qaeda's leadership and "spiritual" guidance to the al-Qaeda terrorist rebel gangs in Syria).

A photo of just one of many funeral processions for the brave Syrian military and security force martyrs (most of whom are Syrian Sunnis) that have been slain by heavily armed al-Qaeda rebels whom Wikileaks has confirmed are US regime backed!

62c5d_SyrianArmyFuneral.jpg

Edited by Basra

Read this on AJE Live Syria Blog comment section a few minutes ago:

Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah in interview on Al-Manar :

The Syrian people support President Bashar Al-Assad’s regime, but if the people start opposing the regime, we will support the people.

- The situation in Syria is normal.

- Hezbollah is not taking part in the current Syrian events; we did not send any militants to Syria.

- Syria is confronting internal armed groups and foreign pressure, which is very dangerous.

- Concerning the Syrian violations of Lebanese borders, an envoy must be sent by the Lebanese government to discuss the issue with the Syrians, not through media.

(NL)

Why has Basra been banned, but the nasibi fool 'justice4all', who has made ridiculous allegations against the Islamic Republic and Hezbollah [just look at his sig for starters], hasn't been banned yet?

In the last couple of days, some other users pointed out that he is the same person that used to have a previous account that was banned. This could be the reason, as this is against ShiaChat rules.

Do you know what nasibi means? Someone who hates the ahl-al-bait and therefore is kufr. You are calling me kufr because I am against the Iranian regime and Hezbollah supporting the Bashar regime? I suggest you educate yourself before throwing around that word, you TAKFIRI. A monafiq you are, complaining about takfiris when you are one.

Instead of trying to get me banned, you should watch your tongue or karma will bite you.

The Syrian people (both in Syria and living outside) are united and behind their government, President, and the reform process. The Syrian people (all the Syrian people united be they Sunnis, Alawis, Druze, or Christians) don't want any of the extremism or sectarianism of the violent Wahhabi terrorist groups (backed up by al-Qaeda) that are leading the armed terrorist campaigns against the Syrian state and the Syrian people.

Edited by Follower of Ruhollah

Wise words of the Sayed!!!

BEIRUT, (SANA)-Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah underlined that Syria is a partner in the victories of resistance movements in Lebanon, Palestine and Iraq, because it stood by them, adding "Syria's support was a decisive factor in the victories."

"What is wanted from Syria today not reforms or democracy, but the fall of the resistant regime which rejected the US provisions and supported the resistance against the new-Middle East Project," Nasrallah told al-Manar TV in an interview broadcast Monday.

He said that President Bashar al-Assad is the only Arab leader who rejected the US pressures and announced that he believes in reforms, serious to carry them out, adding "the Syrian popular Will is to support the reforms."

He stressed that the majority of the Syrian people back the reforms and the Syrian leadership, saying "we have seen hundreds of thousands of Syrians taking to the streets in Aleppo and Damascus to express support to the reforms… President al-Assad has withstood during the last decade against the US attack to dominate the region."

Nasrallah added "we are not with the fall of a resistant regime that is ready for reforms because the substitute will be surrendering to the US administration and this is not in the interest of Syria, or it will take Syria to the civil war.

"What is wanted in Syria now is calm, going to the table of dialogue and cooperating in carrying out reforms… the interest of the nation, resistance and the Syrian people pour in this direction." Nasrallah said.

Edited by south-lebanon

Wise words of the Sayed!!!

BEIRUT, (SANA)-Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah underlined that Syria is a partner in the victories of resistance movements in Lebanon, Palestine and Iraq, because it stood by them, adding "Syria's support was a decisive factor in the victories."

"What is wanted from Syria today not reforms or democracy, but the fall of the resistant regime which rejected the US provisions and supported the resistance against the new-Middle East Project," Nasrallah told al-Manar TV in an interview broadcast Monday.

He said that President Bashar al-Assad is the only Arab leader who rejected the US pressures and announced that he believes in reforms, serious to carry them out, adding "the Syrian popular Will is to support the reforms."

He stressed that the majority of the Syrian people back the reforms and the Syrian leadership, saying "we have seen hundreds of thousands of Syrians taking to the streets in Aleppo and Damascus to express support to the reforms… President al-Assad has withstood during the last decade against the US attack to dominate the region."

Nasrallah added "we are not with the fall of a resistant regime that is ready for reforms because the substitute will be surrendering to the US administration and this is not in the interest of Syria, or it will take Syria to the civil war.

"What is wanted in Syria now is calm, going to the table of dialogue and cooperating in carrying out reforms… the interest of the nation, resistance and the Syrian people pour in this direction." Nasrallah said.

The Zionists and their Western backers want to destroy Syria, fracture it and place the nation of Syria under the control of the West's asset al-Qaeda that is out to make more and more poverty stricken Wahhabi run Afghanistan's throughout the world (like re-colonized Libya today under NATO's puppet al-Qaeda member Abdelhakim Belhadj who rules Tripoli for the "NTC" rebels who are either monarchists or 100% al-Qaeda terrorists).

Edited by Follower of Ruhollah

The Zionists and their Western backers want to destroy Syria, fracture it and place the nation of Syria under the control of the West's asset al-Qaeda that is out to make more and more poverty stricken Wahhabi run Afghanistan's throughout the world (like re-colonized Libya today under NATO's puppet al-Qaeda member Abdelhakim Belhadj who rules Tripoli for the "NTC" rebels who are either monarchists or 100% al-Qaeda terrorists).

Thats what they want, but inshallah it is doomed to fail in Syria.

'Follower of Ruhollah' joined a couple of hours ago. 'Basra' was banned today. What a coincidence?

Follower of Ruhollah = Basra = Abdul-Rahman Brent

Give it up dude, you keep getting banned and re-creating accounts. Don't you know, the content you post over and over again is UNIQUE to you? It's easy to spot you. Now you are posing as an Alawi. You have serious issues Basra. The white race is not all evil. If you want to fight a propaganda fight, be a real man: Create a website and organization with real people discussing over radio or video clips. I think you have a character disorder which doesn't let you accept someone else having the last say. Maybe you think you are on some God-given divine path to spread your anti-white/zionist/imperalism/european propaganda?

You think you are accomplishing much by spamming against my views? I'm just one person, I'm not going to change the world. Pick your fights wisely.

'Follower of Ruhollah' joined a couple of hours ago. 'Basra' was banned today. What a coincidence?

Follower of Ruhollah = Basra = Abdul-Rahman Brent

Give it up dude, you keep getting banned and re-creating accounts. Don't you know, the content you post over and over again is UNIQUE to you? It's easy to spot you. Now you are posing as an Alawi. You have serious issues Basra. The white race is not all evil. If you want to fight a propaganda fight, be a real man: Create a website and organization with real people discussing over radio or video clips. I think you have a character disorder which doesn't let you accept someone else having the last say. Maybe you think you are on some God-given divine path to spread your anti-white/zionist/imperalism/european propaganda?

You think you are accomplishing much by spamming against my views? I'm just one person, I'm not going to change the world. Pick your fights wisely.

I responded to your random Wahhabi attack on me in another thread, I really don't know what is up with a Wahhabi like you and what you are doing on this forum.

what was the exact post that got 'basra' banned, or for was it being a 'troll' as they say?

a handful of members who oppose Basra's political views got together and started complaining calling Basra a spammer.

They even started a thread called Basra is a spammer, im surprised shiachat mods actually listened to them and carried out their wishes.

more exposed lies from the Syrian unrest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_-nOJORNw&list=LLK9o5W6xqUoi-wD6XzpqORw&index=1

Analysis: Defections test Assad's ability to sustain crackdown

By Khaled Yacoub Oweis

AMMAN | Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:10am EDT

AMMAN (Reuters) - Cracks in Syria's military are widening along sectarian lines, say analysts, fuelling an armed mutiny that may pose an even greater threat to President Bashar al-Assad than the street protests which have rocked the country for months.

Diplomats and military experts say army cohesiveness is fraying and defections increasing as the leadership, largely from the minority Alawite sect, sends troops out to crush unrest across the mainly Sunni Muslim country of 20 million.

"The crackdown is looking increasingly unsustainable. Assad is more unable to rely on the majority Sunni rank and file. It is costing lots of money to move already exhausted core troops and his capability of launching simultaneous strikes on protest centres is diminishing," a European diplomat said.

Read more:

http://www.reuters.c...E79Q49720111027

Also checkout the following blog on Syria. Members fed up with Syria Comment have moved there.

http://7ee6an.wordpr...arfare-by-true/

Edited by breeze

Analysis: Defections test Assad's ability to sustain crackdown

By Khaled Yacoub Oweis

AMMAN | Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:10am EDT

AMMAN (Reuters) - Cracks in Syria's military are widening along sectarian lines, say analysts, fuelling an armed mutiny that may pose an even greater threat to President Bashar al-Assad than the street protests which have rocked the country for months.

Diplomats and military experts say army cohesiveness is fraying and defections increasing as the leadership, largely from the minority Alawite sect, sends troops out to crush unrest across the mainly Sunni Muslim country of 20 million.

"The crackdown is looking increasingly unsustainable. Assad is more unable to rely on the majority Sunni rank and file. It is costing lots of money to move already exhausted core troops and his capability of launching simultaneous strikes on protest centres is diminishing," a European diplomat said.

Read more:

http://www.reuters.c...E79Q49720111027

Also checkout the following blog on Syria. Members fed up with Syria Comment have moved there.

http://7ee6an.wordpr...arfare-by-true/

Western propagandist rags like Reuters don't know anything about Syria; they have absolutely zero access to Syria (which is good as these Western imperialist "news" agencies are merely arms of the MI6, CIA, Mossad, and other Western destabilization and propaganda color "revolution" efforts by the West to steal resources and generally just get rid of anti-imperialist government's and groups). These Western mainstream, corporate controlled, propaganda rags might as well claim President Assad is allegedly using space alien soldiers imported from Mars to "attack" the supposed "protesters" (aka in reality the majority of the "protesters" are heavily armed terrorists); as this claim would equally "true" (or should I say false) as what they are claiming about Syria now. Also the Reuters article you give is from some pawn in the monarchy of Jordan, Jordan is ruled by a brutal, torturing regime of the US and Zionist backed dictator King Abdullah II (who regularly tortures people the US government ships to him, along with the Jordanian monarchy still being the servants of Zionist "Israel" as usual).

The Syrian army is united with the people, the government, and the honorable and beloved President Bashar al-Assad.

A dose of reality: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/206916.html "Syrians rally in support of Assad" (photo from a huge pro-government rally of the Syrian masses on October 26, 2011)

The Syrian people support the government. Allah, Syria, Bashar, wa Bas!

syria-oct26.jpg?size=sw380nws

Then finally regarding "blogs", the enemies of the Syrian people have a very hilarious and telling track record here. Just see the West's famed supposed "Gay Girl in Damascus" blog HOAX! The "Gay Girl in Damascus" turned out to be an American man named Thomas MacMaster! http://willyloman.wo...ely-unraveling/

Also the al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood (who should be called the British controlled Freemason Brotherhood!) led "Syrian opposition" (with their foot soldiers of heavily armed terrorist gangs on the ground in Syria, infiltrated into Syria and armed by the West as Wikileaks has documented) also continually have other hoaxes of theirs exposed like their one time "symbol", Zainab al-Husni (aka Hasni), turning up alive and well on Syrian television with her state documents and everything! http://sana.sy/eng/2...0/06/373995.htm

Edited by Taufiq

Guest Stefan

Oct 28 - Homs (Baba Amro) - Protests against the Syrian regime

Could you please translate the banners ?

Oct 28 - Homs (Baba Amro) - Protests against the Syrian regime

Oct 28 - Homs (Deir Be'albah) - Protests against the Syrian regime

October 27, the truth

October 26

Allah, Syria, Bashar wa Bas!

The traitors and Wahhabis will be defeated, insha'Allah.

I heard the following on BBC World service a couple of hours ago.

Assignment: One day in Syria.

For Assignment, Bill Law paints a portrait of a single day in Syria, talking via the internet and phone to people across the country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...0kxdwk#synopsis

Oh yes the BBC with its long history of imperialist lies and attempt to overthrow government's since at least the time of Mohammad Mossadeq in Iran in 1953 (so the Brits could continue to steal Iranian oil). The BBC has no access to Syria (for good reason as the Syrian people don't want the meddling, imperialist hand of the British Broadcasting thugs to mess with the Syrian people); thus the BBC can not give any actual, legitimate information on Syria, period. All the BBC does in different countries is speak to supposed individuals allegedly in the country; who all strangely have perfect English speech (i.e. they are made up! see Nurse Nayirah for an example of this type of trickery by Western mainstream controlled "news"). The lies of the Zionist controlled destabilization thugs in Syria (who are allied with al-Qaeda and other "Salafist" terrorists) have fallen apart so hilariously from the "Gay Girl in Damascus" fraud to Zainab al-Hosni turning up alive and well on TV! Dr. Webster Tarpley has even quite correctly codenamed the destabilization attempt against Syria; the "Gay Girl in Damascus school of journalism" and the BBC certainly fits that bill to the tee.

Edited by Haidar Saafi

Some differences between a pro and anti Assad demonstration.

original.jpg

.................. "Bashar only!"............................................................. "Freedom only!"

Edited by breeze