Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wahhabism4All

If You Are Human, Do Not Support The Syrian Regime

Rate this topic

Guest EndlessEndeavor

And Syria keeps deteriorating. I'm beginning to change my mind slightly, I actually don't care if this tyrannical Baath party falls finally.

Guest EndlessEndeavor

Yes I'm fully aware of the colours of the Syrian Flag. Furthermore, as an Iraqi I am even more aware of how awful a Baathi government is. Anyhow, the developments in the next few days will be interesting. I assure you I am staunchly against the wahabi governments of Saudi and there dirty little tricks to try and remove Bashar. But answer me, has Bashar been a fair and just leader during his time? Does he have a right to rule? Are the mukhabarat of Syria not one of the fiercest around and you could never ever criticise the government in the past, is that true or not?

Iraqi I am even more aware of how awful a Baathi government is.

Said like a real Iraqi. Your Baathi government was the mortal enemy of ours. The two may share the same name but they don't share the same ideology, not by a long shot. Saddam was a [Edited Out], a brutal murderer and a [Edited Out]ty military strategist. Can you really say the same about any Syrian Baath leader? They've both strayed away from the Baath ideology (pan-Arabism sucks anyway) but they didn't stray in the saem direction.

Anyhow, the developments in the next few days will be interesting

You should read the electronic warfare announcement.

I assure you I am staunchly against the wahabi governments of Saudi and there dirty little tricks to try and remove Bashar.

That puts you in the minority on this forum for some reason. Probably all these hindus.

But answer me, has Bashar been a fair and just leader during his time? Does he have a right to rule?

Please, not another democracy man. Of course he has the right to "rule". 10 million demonstrators came out in his support. He said himself, if people didn't want him, he'd go back to his clinic. Some people say he's the best leader we've had so far. I'm not so sure, people don't really fear him, especially our enemies, so his effectiveness is still up for debate. I wish him the best though and hope he proves himself time and time again.

Are the mukhabarat of Syria not one of the fiercest around and you could never ever criticise the government in the past, is that true or not?

It's easy to criticise the moukhabarat until we see what happened when the emergency laws were lifted. All the snakes came out of their holes and started killing people. I'd take the moukhabarat any time, along with their corruption, over these terrorists, kidnappers and salafis.

You guys can't understand other dialects of Arabic? That's a shame. Its one thing to not be able to speak a dialect (understandable) but you should be able to understand it. The definition of the word Arab has long been debated, its not absolutely defined. The general consensus is that if you speak Arabic, raised on Arab customs and traditions and have ancestry dating back to the an Arab speaking country, then you are an Arab. But to suggest you're Phoenician, you need to understand that's absurd and linked to French propaganda when they occupied the Levant. After the Ottoman empire (post-ww2) collapsed the British occupied Iraq and told them, "Hey, you're not Arab you're Sumerian/Babylonian." They told the Levant their Phoenicians and gave Palestine to the Jews. Why? They didn't want the countries in the Arabian Peninsula and its neighbors to be on a united front. And Pan-Arabism was a response to this Western attempt. Egyptians have more of a claim that their not "genetically" Arab. Yet we had Pan-Arab leaders like Gamal Abdel Nasser convince all his people that they are in fact Arab. Mubarak tried and somewhat successfully did remove this idea from the Egyptians. Even the Iraqi Jews considered themselves to be Arab, although they are Semitic to begin with.

But I will tell you this, there are in fact many familys and tribes that are closely linked to this extinct people. Marsh Arabs in Iraq are seen to be closely related to to ancient Sumerians and of course there are many ethnicity's in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq such as Assyrians, and again are also Semitic. Ok, I'm being to ramble and rant but the point is you can't claim Phoenician. And you are by all means, an Arab and your traditions and customs and politics define Arab politics and customs.

You guys can't understand other dialects of Arabic? That's a shame. Its one thing to not be able to speak a dialect (understandable) but you should be able to understand it. The definition of the word Arab has long been debated, its not absolutely defined. The general consensus is that if you speak Arabic, raised on Arab customs and traditions and have ancestry dating back to the an Arab speaking country, then you are an Arab. But to suggest you're Phoenician, you need to understand that's absurd and linked to French propaganda when they occupied the Levant. After the Ottoman empire (post-ww2) collapsed the British occupied Iraq and told them, "Hey, you're not Arab you're Sumerian/Babylonian." They told the Levant their Phoenicians and gave Palestine to the Jews. Why? They didn't want the countries in the Arabian Peninsula and its neighbors to be on a united front. And Pan-Arabism was a response to this Western attempt. Egyptians have more of a claim that their not "genetically" Arab. Yet we had Pan-Arab leaders like Gamal Abdel Nasser convince all his people that they are in fact Arab. Mubarak tried and somewhat successfully did remove this idea from the Egyptians. Even the Iraqi Jews considered themselves to be Arab, although they are Semitic to begin with.

But I will tell you this, there are in fact many familys and tribes that are closely linked to this extinct people. Marsh Arabs in Iraq are seen to be closely related to to ancient Sumerians and of course there are many ethnicity's in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq such as Assyrians, and again are also Semitic. Ok, I'm being to ramble and rant but the point is you can't claim Phoenician. And you are by all means, an Arab and your traditions and customs and politics define Arab politics and customs.

Arabic at this point is nothing but a cultural identity (think food, music, language, dances, religion etc.)

But if you were to ask the people of Lebanon, Algeria, Syria, Morocco, and so on, if they identify THEMSELVES as being Arab (personal identity wise), this can be considered insulting to some of them. Why? Because nobody wants to be compared to those Gulf Arabs that behave in a terrible manner.

No, what I am saying is you have nothing in common with Phoenicians aside from some DNA strands. While at the same time you are related to a Semitic people (Arab and ancestors of Arabs) and share their traditions and language. Understand?

Edited by MuslimUnity

No, what I am saying is you have nothing in common with Phoenicians aside from some DNA strands. While at the same time you are related to a Semitic people (Arab and ancestors of Arabs) and share their traditions and language. Understand?

But my DNA strands show more in common with the historic people of the area that were non-arab, than the arabs from the gulf area, that's what i'm saying.

You know how many people there converted to Islam when the Arabs conquered the area?

Islam has nothing to do with it, notice how I never mentioned it.

Here are the facts;

- Politically you are Arab

- You have Arab and Semitic ancestry

- Share more in common with Gulf Arabs then not

- You speak Arabic as a native language

You are Lebanese and not Khaleeji and in that sense you are different. But you are Arab.

Arabic at this point is nothing but a cultural identity (think food, music, language, dances, religion etc.)

But if you were to ask the people of Lebanon, Algeria, Syria, Morocco, and so on, if they identify THEMSELVES as being Arab (personal identity wise), this can be considered insulting to some of them. Why? Because nobody wants to be compared to those Gulf Arabs that behave in a terrible manner.

Every Lebanese, Syrian and Moroccan I met were convinced they are Arab. The one Algerian I spoke to about this claimed his people were Berbers. Not once in our conversation did he mention Phoenicians even though Algerians are probably more related to them then most of the Levant. He did say however he was an Arab politically and he was content with that.

And that is my main point; all these people are still Arabic. Historically Arabs were never clearly defined which is why there is still debate about this topic.

Even the Iraqi Jews considered themselves to be Arab, although they are Semitic to begin with.

There's something deeply wrong about this sentence that you need to consider.

WE are the semites, i.e. shamites, i.e. shamis.

How's that trap for the rebels in Tripoli going?

Quite deadly actually. They're going to lose the coast region soon. City is cleared from rabble. Even cutting the water wasn't enough for them.

Too bad for this hindu.

Exactly. He doesn't get this.

He also doesn't get that each of us has our own distinct culture. HELL, each CITY in Syria and Lebanon has its own distinct culture. We're complex people and they want to slap a disgusting label on us: "ARAB -- READY FOR TERMINATION". No thank you, reserve it for the real Arabs of the gulf.

Here are the facts;

- Politically you are Arab

- You have Arab and Semitic ancestry

- Share more in common with Gulf Arabs then not

- You speak Arabic as a native language

You are Lebanese and not Khaleeji and in that sense you are different. But you are Arab.

- Politically, no. Majority of Arabs politics are anti-Iran. If anything I'm more politically 'Persian' :huh:

- No I don't, already told you, DNA is only slightly related to Arab DNA. The link says there are many who don't have predominant Arab DNA -> http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3659/is_200606/ai_n17175647/

- No, what exactly is shared other than religion?

- Yes, although English is spoken more than Arabic.

The Kan'aan (Canaan) family is pretty large in Lebanon. The Christians in particular didn't cross-breed with invading Arabs. Their DNA studies show little evidence of Arab DNA.

Majority of Syria was christian until the fall of the crusaders and so no mixing with invading Arabs (who were small in number) happened.

That's why we look different.

No cultural link. -- they build mud huts/tents in the desert while we forged civilisation as humans know it today.

No religious link -- they're all corrupted Muslims practicing some form of ritual-based Islam/Whabbism.

No language link -- can barely understand their blabber.

No political link -- they practice slave politics, we practice master politics.

I see nothing in their future, whereas when it comes to our future I see complete domination of the region. Once this plot is defeated there's absolutely nothing standing in the way of Syria, Lebanon and Iran. Turkey has destroyed its chance to be part of this, instead it will be one of many of our victims.

Edited by Schrodinger

Majority of Syria was christian until the fall of the crusaders and so no mixing with invading Arabs (who were small in number) happened.

Here are the genetic studies. Not sure why the guy doesn't want to acknowledge science.

Haplogroup J spread mostly Westwards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup#Groups_descended_from_Haplogroup_F_.28G.2C_H_.26_IJK.29

Most Gulf Arabs belong to J1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_%28Y-DNA%29

The subgroups of the J2 (which includes Phoenician M172) haplogroup are spread differently

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J2_(Y-DNA)

The scientific research found

http://phoenicia.org/genetics.html

The major conclusion reached that relates to the Lebanese indicates that they belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum. This means that the Lebanese share the same genetic identifiers like the Macedonians*, Iberians (including Basques), North Africans, Italians, French, Cretans, Jews, Anatolians (aboriginal Turks), Armenians and Iranians.

But let's ignore the science.

Let's ignore science, close our eyes and shout pan-Arabism.

imagine pan-Americanism, where Mexico, Canada, USA, Jamaica and other states combine due to cultural bonds.

LOL. I'm voting SSNP unless Ba'ath changes its Arabist stance.

- Politically, no. Majority of Arabs politics are anti-Iran. If anything I'm more politically 'Persian' :huh:

- No I don't, already told you, DNA is only slightly related to Arab DNA. The link says there are many who don't have predominant Arab DNA -> http://findarticles....6/ai_n17175647/

The Kan'aan (Canaan) family is pretty large in Lebanon. The Christians in particular didn't cross-breed with invading Arabs. Their DNA studies show little evidence of Arab DNA.

- No I don't, already told you, DNA is only slightly related to Arab DNA. The link says there are many who don't have predominant Arab DNA -> http://findarticles....6/ai_n17175647/

- Iran? ... I don't think you understand. When I said you are politically Arab I did not mean you're personal beliefs on politics. Your country of origin, Lebanon, is Arab. Politically. Hope you understand what I'm saying.

- That was my point, you have Semitic genetics. Not necessarily Arab, because remember that term was never really defined throughout history so you have recent DNA tracing back to the Arabian Peninsula.

- You are going to honestly argue you have nothing in common with other Arabs aside from religion?

- That's not what I mean. Is your native tongue not Arabic? As a person of Lebanese descent, it is. So, yes you native language and your peoples native language is Arabic.

And lastly, I already told you I know the people of the Levant are recent descendants of an older people. You seem to think you cannot be Arab because of this.

Remember how I said as an Iraqi I can claim I'm more closely related to Sumerians then Arabs? But I am still an Arab due to the reasons above. It seems as if you just want to disassociate yourself with the modern stigma of being Arab in today's world, to be honest. And please don't convince yourself you look "different" when the people of Lebanon don't even look the same.

@schrodiger, you have other issues brother.

Semitic genetics. Not necessarily Arab, because remember that term was never really defined throughout history so you have recent DNA tracing back to the Arabian Peninsula.

Dude, did you even bother reading his links? You're making statements flying directly OPPOSED to the research showing our haplogroup is older and related to the west.

You are going to honestly argue you have nothing in common with other Arabs aside from religion?

HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN TO OUR NATIONS?

- That's not what I mean. Is your native tongue not Arabic? As a person of Lebanese descent, it is. So, yes you native language and your peoples native language is Arabic.

Our dialect is easier to understand, more pleasant to the ear and chooses words of western influence (ancient) rather than Arab desert dweller influence.

And lastly, I already told you I know the people of the Levant are recent descendants of an older people.

You just said:

recent DNA tracing back to the Arabian Peninsula

uesc_09_img0510.jpg

@schrodiger, you have other issues brother.

I have problems with people shoving pan-Arabism down my throat and so do most Lebanese people. Syrian people are coming around gradually. There's no turning back now. Time to destroy any links to the Arab scum.

ok, how about the 400,000 Armenians in Lebanon, would you consider them Arab? And how about the few million Lebanese in South-America, would they be considered Hespanics? These are 2nd and 3rd generation emigrants. And how about the Kurds in northern Iraq? Or even the aboriginals of US/Canada/Australia? Are there no aboriginals of the Levant left?

This thread has gone way off topic

cant be bothered to read why exactly, read the first page and last and here's my take

i agree with the topic of this thread, and i do not care who you support or "which side you're on" but those shias who support the syrian regime because he helps shias are no better than those who support the bahrain regime because they're sunni, a murderer is a murderer no matter what sect or religion, there's no excuse for killing thousands of people

just voicing my opinion and dislike for bashar and his supporters, no matter who they are

Snipped to reveal the truth. Spoiler: we don't care. Kindly go away.

so you misquote and because you disagree you just tell me to go away? are you serious?

obviously you didnt bother to read why i gave my point of view on this topic, you decided to just jump to your own conclusion

and seemingly you didnt even bother to read why i didnt care about reading more than the first and last page, and in the context that it was presented in, it had to do with the topic going off course

kindly learn how to speak properly before making yourself look like a fool

This thread has gone way off topic

cant be bothered to read why exactly, read the first page and last and here's my take

i agree with the topic of this thread, and i do not care who you support or "which side you're on" but those shias who support the syrian regime because he helps shias are no better than those who support the bahrain regime because they're sunni, a murderer is a murderer no matter what sect or religion, there's no excuse for killing thousands of people

just voicing my opinion and dislike for bashar and his supporters, no matter who they are

Well said! Most of those commenting against me are Lebanese, who have friends and/or family affiliated with Hezbollah back home, and have a lot to lose if the Syrian regime falls. They are quite hot-tempered and ill-mannered, caring more about their all-mighty savior Hassan Nasrallah, rather than the will and deaths of the Syrian Muslims.

Well said! Most of those commenting against me are Lebanese, who have friends and/or family affiliated with Hezbollah back home, and have a lot to lose if the Syrian regime falls. They are quite hot-tempered and ill-mannered, caring more about their all-mighty savior Hassan Nasrallah, rather than the will and deaths of the Syrian Muslims.

The only active ones are myself and south-lebanon. Stop making up lies. Indians such as yourself should be happy for the downfall of Riyadh. The Gulf Arabs have treated you as [Edited Out] for the past centuries.

You Wahhabi thugs are such fools. Even the Zionists are revealing that you Wahhabis (on orders from the US puppets in Riyadh) are flooding heavily armed terrorist fighters into Syria to the kill the Syrian people.

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=26043

Again even the Zionist "Israeli" military intelligence website debka.com http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debka.com, which is anti-Assad and hopes to see Assad's government fall to try to weaken the Resistance Bloc (aka Hezbollah, Syria, Hamas, and Iran), has confirmed (again even in the face of what their bias and desires actually are and hope for) that the "protesters" in Syria are heavily armed Wahhabi gangs armed with RPGs, anti-tank missiles, and heavy machine guns (smuggled and infiltrated into Syria by the Saudi monarchy backed Hariri gangs in Lebanon, the US puppet monarchy in Jordan, the US puppets and proxies in northern Iraq aka Iraqi "Kurdistan" where the Zionist Mossad is also known to operate heavily, and from the racist NATO member Turkey).

http://www.dp-news.c...articleid=87293

MB-Rebels-at-Jisr-al-Choughour-1.jpg

Syrian people are standing up to you Wahhabi liars and your Saudi (and by extension US/Zionist) masters.

Malik Ahmed Suleiman child murdered by the Wahhabi terrorists, trying to destroy Syria (with their US and Zionist backers), Malik dared to hold up a picture of President Assad in support and the armed Wahhabi criminal gangs kidnapped and murdered him.

http://www.maskofzion.com/2011/07/syria-zionist-mobilization-kicks-into.html

Syria: Zionist Mobilization Kicks Into High Gear

by Jonathan Azaziah

http://www.examiner....pposition-group

malik+ahmed+suleiman.jpg

Syrians against Wahhabi terrorist saboteurs targeting Syria!

syria-2011x-large.jpg

Edited by Basra

^ Basra, how much is Hezbollah paying you? And how much money are you sending back to Hezbollah from the West? Stop posting the same propaganda in every thread multiple times.

Your the one posting silly propaganda supported by your Zio-Amerikkkan masters (again even Wikileaks has confirmed this reality)! http://www.examiner....pposition-group

You post the same Wahhabi propaganda garbage of a few Syrian military people allegedly "defecting" to the racist NATO puppet government in Turkey and then throw in some clear Wahhabi myths of Syrian soldiers allegedly "desecrating a Sunni Mosque" (when in reality these are most often videos of Wahhabis attacking Alawi Mosques or Syrian security forces being forced to attack against armed Wahhabi terrorist gangsters wickedly infiltrating and hiding in normal Sunni Mosques as cover)!

I post reality, do you have any response to the reality I posted, that was acknowledged even by the famous Zionist "Israeli" military intelligence website again called debka.com, that admitted (despite their dislike of the President Bashar al-Assad led government) that the Wahhabi rebel gangs terrorizing Syria are heavily armed with RPGs, anti-tank missiles, and heavy machine guns and are thus not "protesters"! Why on earth would debka.com allegedly "lie" to support the President Assad led government (a stated enemy of theirs)?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debka.com

Also weapons shipments, from their Zio-Amerikkkan backers, being sent to the Wahhabi gangs have been intercepted coming in from the Saudi/Hariri "Future Movement" gang in Lebanon: http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=25995

Add to this again the proven arms shipments and Wahhabi (Western backed) infiltration into Syria by Wahhabi gangs coming across the border regions from again Lebanon (again view the pig Saad Hariri and his Saudi monarchy masters in Riyadh), the US puppet entity in northern Iraq aka Iraqi "Kurdistan" where the Zionist "Israeli" Mossad again is also very active, from the US puppet monarchy in Jordan a Zionist puppet monarchy as well, and the US/Zionist puppet and NATO member, racist Turkey! Turkey is still a friend of the Zionist entity behind the scenes (Turkey even blocked the next flotilla from going to Gaza)

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/05/world/europe/05iht-turkey.html

http://www.hurriyet....ce/10898837.asp

Trade ties/military ties between racist NATO member Turkey and Zionist "Israel" are actually increasing and at record levels!

Edited by Basra

^ Basra, how much is Hezbollah paying you? And how much money are you sending back to Hezbollah from the West? Stop posting the same propaganda in every thread multiple times.

He is helping the Syrian Muslims. You aren't helping the Syrian Muslims. You are calling for the Syrian Muslims to be killed by Riyadh Terrorists. Your Gulf Takfiri Arab Masters in Riyadh abuse you Indians. You shouldn't allow them to do that. They only pay you 1/100th of what they pay their own kind for the same job. Stop defending your Riyadh Masters. Break out of it like the Indonesians that stopped slaves being sent to the Racist Saudi Scums. Be free. Indians have nothing to answer for. They have more honor than the Terrorists Takfiris you are working for. Don't be a slave to them!

He is helping the Syrian Muslims. You aren't helping the Syrian Muslims. You are calling for the Syrian Muslims to be killed by Riyadh Terrorists. Your Gulf Takfiri Arab Masters in Riyadh abuse you Indians. You shouldn't allow them to do that. They only pay you 1/100th of what they pay their own kind for the same job. Stop defending your Riyadh Masters. Break out of it like the Indonesians that stopped slaves being sent to the Racist Saudi Scums. Be free. Indians have nothing to answer for. They have more honor than the Terrorists Takfiris you are working for. Don't be a slave to them!

Why do you keep bringing up Indian Hindus? I am not Hindu. Why would a Hindu spend so much time dedicated to Syria? Hindus don't even like working in the Gulf, only out of necessity....so why would they defend Riyadh?

I'm an average day-to-day Muslim. I have no connection to Gulf royalty. I only speak about saving the Syrian Muslims. You Hezbollah supporters should realize that almost all AVERAGE DAY-TO-DAY MUSLIMS support the Syrian Muslims against the regime. You keep bringing up Zionist/Salafi/Saudi/Khaleeji Royalty. I have no connection to any of this.

However, I will be steadfast in my support of the Syrian Muslims and will celebrate when the regime is destroyed. At our Eid-al-Fitr prayers, average Muslims from all backgrounds were chanting duas for the Syrian Muslims after the Imam. We are united against the Syrian regime and will be steadfast in our honor in defending the people. You Lebanese-Hezbollah Shias will never break my determination of justice for the Syrian Muslims. Give it up already.

Edited by Justice4all

Why do you keep bringing up Indian Hindus? I am not Hindu.

I never said you were Hindu. I never used the word Hindu once. There are many religions in India, and Hinduism isn't the only one. You've just proven again that you're Indian. I know you're Indian. You never once said Indian Muslims. You always say Indian Hindu, because you want to hide that fact for what ever reason. There is no reason to hide it. You should be proud of it. Indian Muslims are nice folks. Unfortunately you've been lead astray by Riyadhi Takfiri Ideologies. Your Masjid was probably paid for by Wahhabi Riyadh to spread its Wahhabi Takfiri Terrorist Ideology. Break away from their Terror. Be free. Indian and Syrian Muslims, and all Muslims in fact, don't need Extremist Riyadhi Takfiri Ideology Terrorizing the worlds Muslims. It must die just like Bin Baz and Bin Laden died.

I never said you were Hindu. I never used the word Hindu once. There are many religions in India, and Hinduism isn't the only one. You've just proven again that you're Indian. I know you're Indian. You never once said Indian Muslims. You always say Indian Hindu, because you want to hide that fact for what ever reason. There is no reason to hide it. You should be proud of it. Indian Muslims are nice folks. Unfortunately you've been lead astray by Riyadhi Takfiri Ideologies. Your Masjid was probably paid for by Wahhabi Riyadh to spread its Wahhabi Takfiri Terrorist Ideology. Break away from their Terror. Be free. Indian and Syrian Muslims, and all Muslims in fact, don't need Extremist Riyadhi Takfiri Ideology Terrorizing the worlds Muslims. It must die just like Bin Baz and Bin Laden died.

Unbelievable. I never said Indian Muslims because I didn't think Lebanese Shias would be so racist. I thought you were referring to Hindus, and since that other user on here is a Hindu. You and the other Lebanese Shias actually meant Indian Muslims? You look down on Indian Muslims as well?