Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wahhabism4All

If You Are Human, Do Not Support The Syrian Regime

Rate this topic

Watch the 100's of related videos on Youtube from these links as well. Remember, the Iranian government and Hezbollah support this.

Civilians chanting "Allahu'Akbar" and "La ilaha ilallah" on their rooftoops as they are shelled in Deir ez-Zor

Mosque being bombed (one of many) by the Syrian regime in Deir ez-Zor

4 Civilians dead and injured that cannot be helped in Homs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTVsrEkkJOg

1982 Hama massacre of up to 40,000 civilians by Bashar al-Assad's father, Hafez

Definitely no human would support this. But why highlight this when it is available on YouTube. Why not add clips for Bahrain and Yemen. Let's support democracy everywhere but are syrians asking for democracy or are they asking one dictatorship to be replaced by another one but this time friendly to Jordan and Saudi?

I believe the most genuine of Arab risings was/is Bahrain where it was not engineered by any outsider. The rest are just to replace faces and not the system, Yemen included.

^^

I highlighted the Syrian regime after seeing members on this site supporting the regime or purposely keeping silent. Syrians are asking for freedom from 40 years of undoubtedly the most brutal regime in the Middle East. Already over 2,000 deaths and thousands are missing.

You only need to watch Al-Jazeera, the most popular Arabic satellite channel and you will see the Bahrain protests were regularily highlighted. However, the Iranian media and Hezbollah are silent on Syria. Bahrain indeed is engineered by Iran right from the beginning as Iran has been quite vocal. Iran and Hezbollah were championing Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, but stopped after Syria. Why the hypocrisy?

More importantly, Iran and Hezbollah have always been outspoken defenders of Muslims. However, when their political interests are vulnerable, they are encouraging the deaths of fellow Muslims in Syria. The Syrian revolution has been devastating to Iran and Hezbollah's credibility.

^^

I highlighted the Syrian regime after seeing members on this site supporting the regime or purposely keeping silent. Syrians are asking for freedom from 40 years of undoubtedly the most brutal regime in the Middle East. Already over 2,000 deaths and thousands are missing.

You only need to watch Al-Jazeera, the most popular Arabic satellite channel and you will see the Bahrain protests were regularily highlighted. However, the Iranian media and Hezbollah are silent on Syria. Bahrain indeed is engineered by Iran right from the beginning as Iran has been quite vocal. Iran and Hezbollah were championing Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, but stopped after Syria. Why the hypocrisy?

More importantly, Iran and Hezbollah have always been outspoken defenders of Muslims. However, when their political interests are vulnerable, they are encouraging the deaths of fellow Muslims in Syria. The Syrian revolution has been devastating to Iran and Hezbollah's credibility.

it is true iran has stayed silent on syria, but one must understand why, iran has urge syrani leadership to listen to the protesters, iran and syria are allies, and they do not want to damage the relationship, but yes i believe this is the wrong stance to hold personally, and i am very disappointed in irans approach to this. But brother they are not encouraging anything, they are simply not condemning it.

(bismillah)

Those who support this regime are merely political hostages, advocating a murderous policy in order to save the 'resistance' block. its even more despicable that a shia would support Assad, given their countless experiences with tyrants and brutal regimes throughout history.

http://www.archive.o...testersKillingA

http://www.archive.o...BabElsba3InHoms

http://www.archive.o.../3MartyrsInHoms

Those had been removed from Youtube cause they are against the peaceful protestors , you just start killing each other and you start killing your cause

PS:disturbing videos

-------------------------

i agree with what Fink said , more to add is that most Iraqis dislike teh Baa'th party of Syria due to its role in sending terrorists to Iraq as they claim

also, shia in Arab world would stay silent about whats going in Syria as most SUnni world went silent abut Bahrain , actually most sunni world supported the killing of Baharinis, even if they count the arabic revolutions they dont count Bahrain

Edited by yassameen

Watch the 100's of related videos on Youtube from these links as well. Remember, the Iranian government and Hezbollah support this.

Support what? The annihilation of terrorists? You know they tried the same thing in Lebanon? The Lebanese army wiped out the whole camp http://en.wikipedia....ebanon_conflict

The terrorists were hired by Hariri. Later, the head General Francois Al-Hajj that was leading the campaign against the terrorists was assassinated http://en.wikipedia....3%A7ois_al-Hajj

When Hariri went to his funeral, he was spat on and told to get lost

Here's the one question you should be asking yourself.

The Syrian army is clearly fighting an armed group. Who is that armed group? How can they be 'innocent' if they're armed and shooting back?

You see, you can't answer that question, because it's obvious. If they were 'peaceful protesters' they wouldn't be armed. So why are they armed? And why are they shooting both civilians and the army?

As for your videos, they're all a sham.

The mosque was being used by the terrorists to launch RPGs. The army wouldn't randomly destroy a mosque.

The dead men that you titled 'civilians' look like young men, you can't prove that they weren't shooting at servicemen. Similarly, you can't prove that they weren't killed by the terrorists.

The people 'screaming' Allahu Akbar ... yeh? Everyone does it in the Middle East when you're caught in cross-fire. What's your point?

Let's get something straight here. Al-Jazeera and the rest of the BS spin-doctors have become worthless. Their lies are splattered all over the screens throughout the M.E. They're a mouth piece of Riyadh and of Washington.

The terrorist nest that is Riyadh will get destroyed for this brutality happening in Syria.

The terrorist nest that is Riyadh will get destroyed for their support of the brutality against the people of South Lebanon.

The terrorist nest that is Riyadh will get destroyed for all their Takfiri ideologies that they've spread throughout the Middle East. Their extremist Wahhabi doctrine will be their downfall. They will be wiped out just like Nahrul Barid had its terrorists wiped out, and Riyadh, nor Tel-Aviv nor Washington can do anything about it.

Those phony videos on Youtube aren't tricking anybody.

Those who support this regime are merely political hostages, advocating a murderous policy in order to save the 'resistance' block. its even more despicable that a shia would support Assad, given their countless experiences with tyrants and brutal regimes throughout history.

thats the point people need to realise, iran has not shown support for the ongoing troubles in syria.... it has to play carefully... iran have said the odd comment, but in a soft way, such as listen to your people... not powerfull enough no, but atleast their not supporting the massacre.

(bismillah)

As for your videos, they're all a sham.

Sham? There's probably 1000's of videos to prove otherwise, you don't just have to watch the ones I posted. You're not human, let alone a Shia. A sheep who believes in blind faith and lacks any critical judgement. Disgraceful.

I bet if one of own your family blood members was a murderer, you would defend him/her too!

Jusrtice4all - ok you tell us how do you know these videos are NOT fake?

I don;t trust anything after I saw the killings in so called "Iran Green Revolution" a few years back where the foreign handlers killed that iranian student to make it look bad on the government. With the government investigation it turned out a complete conspiracy.

I posted a thread a while back showing armed assad thugs wearing civilian insurgent rags operating alongside the Syrian army in Deir Azzor. Why should I not believe its them who are killing the people instead of "armed rebels". Why would armed salafists kill the protestors anyways? That aside though, an armed rebellion is one of the consequences of such a system, so I wouldn't call them terrorists right off the bat.

Wouldn't you pick a weapon and fight tanks and army troops entering your city too? At that point, it doesn't matter what you are called. Now had there been a system where the people can choose their leaders, and the leaders are not oppressive then yes cracking down on public disorder is fine if done properly.

You see how the UK is not painted as a terrorist state when they crackdown on riots? Its not the mass media that's pushing this idea, but the governance system is such where you can't justify such riots.

I posted a thread a while back showing armed assad thugs wearing civilian insurgent rags operating alongside the Syrian army in Deir Azzor. Why should I not believe its them who are killing the people instead of "armed rebels". Why would armed salafists kill the protestors anyways? That aside though, an armed rebellion is one of the consequences of such a system, so I wouldn't call them terrorists right off the bat.

Wouldn't you pick a weapon and fight tanks and army troops entering your city too? At that point, it doesn't matter what you are called. Now had there been a system where the people can choose their leaders, and the leaders are not oppressive then yes cracking down on public disorder is fine if done properly.

You didn't answer any of the questions in my post.

Would I pick a weapon and fight tanks and army troops entering into the city? Are you for real? Are you mad? They're the national army. The federal army. My tax dollars go to them. They came into the city to battle terrorists. Why would i pick up a gun against them?

People dressed as civilians walking along side the tanks means nothing. A lot of civilians were helping the army get rid of the terrorists in the area. I've seen it happen with my own eyes in Beirut. Now if you asked "which person wouldn't pick up a gun to protect their city against TERRORISTS" then I'd agree with you. Three men just died in London protecting their livelihoods against thugs.

Why would salafists kill protesters? Because that's what they do. They're an ideology of hate. They're bourne out of Riyadh. They exist in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon, North Africa. They're the scum of the earth. They mutilate. They believe Shias are kafirs. They're paid to cause havoc. They get $2K for each body they produce. They've been paid to go into Syria and destroy the country. If civilians weren't dying there wouldn't be havoc would there?

People dressed as civilians walking along side the tanks means nothing. A lot of civilians were helping the army get rid of the terrorists in the area. I've seen it happen with my own eyes in Beirut. Now if you asked "which person wouldn't pick up a gun to protect their city against TERRORISTS" then I'd agree with you. Three men just died in London protecting their livelihoods against thugs.

^^ You mean those terrorist mothers and children afraid to leave Turkey and go back to Syria even after Assad guaranteed their protection? "People dressed as civilians" who carry AK-47's and shoot randomly with the Syrian army right beside them: Alawite Shabiha thugs.

Brother, I believe your thought process is engulfed with emotions and you lack the ability to reason with facts and rationale. Maybe with age you will mature and develop rationale. Why are you defending Alawites (who are not considered Muslim by 12er Shiism) against Muslims? Is your love for the Iranian regime greater than your love for Muslims?

^ This has nothing to do with Alawites/Sunnis/Shias blah blah blah. The Shah was a 'Shia' and it as a 'Shia' regime. Most of the Syrian Armed forces are Sunnis. Most of the millions that came out to the streets in Syria in support of their government are Sunnis. Hamas in Phalastine are all Sunnis.

Stop using sectarian propaganda.

^^ It seems like you are the one who started sectarian propaganda by bringing in Salafists into the discussion. So all those Syrian refugee families are Salafist terrorists, huh?

"Most of the millions that came out to the streets in Syria in support of their government are Sunnis." - Where do you get these overly false claims?

I honestly think your arguments are made up along the way based on emotions. I have read all your posts in this thread and they contain many lies and unproven claims.

Edited by Justice4all

^^ It seems like you are the one who started sectarian propaganda by bringing in Salafists into the discussion. So all those Syrian refugee families are Salafist terrorists, huh?

No, they're running away from the Salafists. Would you go back into your town if there's a war going on in there? That's what wars do, they cause refugees. When Hezbollah was battling the Israelis in 06, nearly the whole region became empty, and all the refugees were pro-Hezbollah. What's your point?

"Most of the millions that came out to the streets in Syria in support of their government are Sunnis." - Where do you get these overly false claims?

I honestly think your arguments are made up along the way based on emotions. I have read all your posts in this thread and they contain many lies and unproven claims.

tens-of-thousands-of-syrians-in-pro-assad-rallies-2011-06-21_l.jpg

I guess all those people are Alawis too LOL

Enough with your sectarianism. Riyadh Propaganda needs to be taken back to Riyadh and a thermo-nuclear warhead needs to turn that terrorist nest into a big glass crater along with all those Wahhabi scum using their Petro$$ to export their extremist terrorist ideology around the world.

The Shah was a kafir and it was a Kafir regime

That's exactly my point, exactly! If Bashar and Ba'athists in Iraq were Pro-Washington/Tel-Aviv, you think any of this would happen? It'd only happen if they were going to be overthrown by one Pro-Washington/Tel-Aviv regime and replaced by another. Hamas isn't a 'Kafir' regime, yet they still gather up the Salafist terrorists and put them in jail.

^^ Folks, read "Ya Aba 3abdillah"'s post above and decide if this man is able to reason without emotions and false claims. I don't know how young he is and who made him a ShiaChat admin, but I have given up on him.

I need a certain level of intelligence from people to be able to discuss this matter.