Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali_Hussain

Another Wahabi Supports The Oppressor

Rate this topic

arrow4ltr.gif Grand Shia Cleric: Wahhabis do not have a lot of information about Islam

Grand Shia cleric deprecated the recent Fatwa issued about Hosni Mubarak by an Egyptian Wahabi mufti.

65342.jpg(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - Grand Shia cleric deprecated the recent Fatwa issued about Hosni Mubarak by an Egyptian Wahabi mufti.

Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi slammed the decree issued by one of the Wahhabi Muftis in support of the former autocratic president of Egypt Hosni Mubarak.

“Recently one of the Wahhabi Muftis said that the former Egypt president should have not been caged,” the grand ayatollah said to calling the so-called religious fatwa as questionable.

The Wahhabi Mufti announced that Mubarak was their Imam and people had the right to convict him only if he had not let people pray or if he had been an infidel.

Speaking among worshipers in the holy shrine of Hazrat Masoume (as), in Qom, 120km southwest Tehran, ayatollah Makarem Shirazi underlined,” one of the problems we have with Wahhabis is that this group of people are literally implosive.”

“When they just see a weak Hadith, they make a tumult in their satellite channels [without full consideration of the dictom],” delineated the grand Ayatollah.

He addressed Wahhabi Muftis and stressed,” brothers, do not be impulsive, when you see such Hadith, at first ask, and if you are not given an answer, then make cause célèbre.”

“Because of being impulsive, Wahhabis sometimes issue some quirky Fatwas,” said Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi stating that last year, for instance one of the Wahhabi Muftis issued a Fatwa and announced that eating Zulbia( kind of cookie eaten in the holy month of Ramadan in some Muslim countries) is forbidden.

/129

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=258737

surprise surprise come on now we've seen and heard more weird stuff from wahhabis but posting information like this is also crucial so we can know whats cooking in the devil's kitchen

I don't know why, i always am suprised, this bit especially

The Wahhabi Mufti announced that Mubarak was their Imam and people had the right to convict him only if he had not let people pray or if he had been an infidel.

they really stick to their guns, the same reason they give that yazid was in the right

Edited by ShahHussain

Around about the time all these revolutions were happening in the Arab world, I read a thread on some Sunni forum about whether the people had the right to rebel against their leaders. It was hilarious to see them arguing amongst themselves about this, but by the end of it I was beginning to think the Wahhabi view might be the correct Sunni position according to their books.

Around about the time all these revolutions were happening in the Arab world, I read a thread on some Sunni forum about whether the people had the right to rebel against their leaders. It was hilarious to see them arguing amongst themselves about this, but by the end of it I was beginning to think the Wahhabi view might be the correct Sunni position according to their books.

Yup. The irony is that the very same ahadith that were made up by Banu Umayya and Banu Abbas in order to maintain their hold on power were being used to support dictators today.

On the other hand, perhaps irony is not the correct word when relating the likes of Mubarak with those of the Umayyad/Abassid leaders.

Edited by Something Given

The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 88, Number 206

Their is a person Lord Botta AKA Farid who says this.

Many scholars hold the opinion that there are countries that do practice Sharia, like Saudi Arabia for example. Even if there are some loose ends, the scholars don't see it as perfect. However, the hudood are established and they have come under heavy fire from opposition governments, due to their "strict" interpretation of "Wahhabi Islam", as the West calls it.

In any case, some argue that even if a country isn't run by Shariah, one must follow the ruler even if he doesn't rule by Shariah, as long as he is a Muslim that prays.

This is the basis on which they blame Imam Hussain a.s for rebelling against caliph. So much power worshipping in Salafism/Wahabism.

I

Edited by Aabiss_Shakari