Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Weapons Would Imam Mahdis (af) Army Be Equipp

Rate this topic

I read a Hadith somewhere of sort (not exact wording), that last Imam (atf) was offered the mode of transportation of various kinds, and He (atf) chose the one made out of iron (or some alloy).

Also that imam is coming to make us all better and more advanced so obviously he is going to use the most advanced science basic and applied.

Another reason for all Shia to be the most pious and the most knowledgeable.

Happy 7th saum...

I'll find more iA...

• Advanced Member

lets break it apart

imam (as) will be bring peace

so that means he wont use any weapon that would cause major destruction like atomic bomb or nuclear weapon if he does then there would be less peace more disaster

i think he would use weapons like uzi, bombs, and knowledge greatest weapon of mankind

Let's don't over simplify. Imam's (atf) mission is more harder in magnitude than imam Ali (as). And yes physical jihad will be a critical part of it. How else the taghoot of today give up it's positions of power and it's lust of plundering lives and resources. Seriously all those Ghandians (or offer the 2nd cheek) has no place in Islam.

• Basic Members

Salam va Rahamh

I Think his powers are very different from what we saw so far and he is not limited by physical rules. His fellowships also has God given powers. They are at least as powerful as Sulaiman the prophet علیه السلام:

قَالَ الَّذِي عِندَهُ عِلْمٌ مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَن يَرْتَدَّ إِلَيْكَ طَرْفُكَ فَلَمَّا رَآهُ مُسْتَقِرًّا عِندَهُ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِن فَضْلِ رَبِّي لِيَبْلُوَنِي أَأَشْكُرُ أَمْ أَكْفُرُ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ

or in this ayeh:

قَالَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي بِكُمْ قُوَّةً أَوْ آوِي إِلَىٰ رُكْنٍ شَدِيدٍ

In hadith we have the power in this ayeh is the power of Mahdi(as) and "roknen shadid" are his companions. Note that how much it is important and attractive for لوط علیه السلام that in that situation he thinks about Imam علیه السلام.

We believe that عیسی علیه السلام is the commander of army(don't like to use this word but the meaning is clear, I hope) of Imam علیه السلام and we know that he is very very powerful and wonderful and miracle.(I love him so much)

And for some another clues I can mention that in Ahadith we have that Imam علیه السلام and his companions riding clouds.(remember Sulaiman علیه االسلام and the wind) and some other ahadith that I don't remember accurately.

In the end I recommend this movie:

The Kingdom Of Solomon

Edited by Hamed Agha

• Advanced Member

I think if the age of the Mahdi is in the far future then the army of the Mahdi (as) will be armed with very advanced weapons

And for some another clues I can mention that in Ahadith we have that Imam علیه السلام and his companions riding clouds.

Maybe the clouds are some sort of large air vehicles?

• Veteran Member

Imam Mahdi will not come armed with any more or any less weapons then the previous Imams brought. Do you really think if it was an issue of advance weapons that this would have been settled 1400 years ago. Rather the Imam will ask his followers to arm themselves with faith and knowledge. These are the most powerful weapons available to man. With the world wide web access to knowledge has been solved. All that is left is faith . As yet we are wallowing in the mire of lack of faith . However we do have examples where contemporary weapons coupled with faith brought about by superior knowledge has bought victory. Iam of course talking about Hezbullah. Hezbullah defeated a numerically superior army armed with superior weapons.

• Advanced Member

Imam Mahdi will not come armed with any more or any less weapons then the previous Imams brought. Do you really think if it was an issue of advance weapons that this would have been settled 1400 years ago. Rather the Imam will ask his followers to arm themselves with faith and knowledge. These are the most powerful weapons available to man. With the world wide web access to knowledge has been solved. All that is left is faith . As yet we are wallowing in the mire of lack of faith . However we do have examples where contemporary weapons coupled with faith brought about by superior knowledge has bought victory. Iam of course talking about Hezbullah. Hezbullah defeated a numerically superior army armed with superior weapons.

MashaAllah

Also ive heard that all advanced technology of the enemy will not work to make it a fair battle in terms of weaponry. However Imam and his followers have faith and knowledge on their side which will easily give them the victory.

InshaAllah we are all able to fight alongside the Imam and reek the rewards in janat.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

I did also read that the companions of the imam will receive special swords with their name and with the tribes they descended from on it, there was more about this but I forgot.

Yet won't the army use some technology like planes or will Allah simply help the army through other things like nature.

May Allah hasten the reappearance of our imam(as) and may we have the chance to fight alongside him on the road for justice and peace, avenging the blood spilt on ashura.

Edited by Shia...

• Veteran Member

I think this talk of advanced weaponry is an illusion. Or indeed that modern weaponry will cease to work. This is just fanciful talk from eople trying to figure out how 3rd world muslims can defeat the super powers. indeed this is defeatist talk already. Faith knowledge and unity will defeat anyone

I think the Imam will be armed with Allah's help and 313 sincere followers. And those two will be his weapon.

May Allah hasten the reappearance of My Imam.

Edited by adilrizvi

• Veteran Member

A believer does not rely on material superiority rather his source of power is God, nor does he take confidence in numerical superiority. Remember the ill equipped 313 of Badr who were helped by armies of angels as the Qur'an says, and the superiority in numbers in Uhud and how it did not become useful because most of the 50 archers watching Khalid bin Waleed got greedy and left their position in disobedience.

Now back to the question of the OP. All the material I have read and from the mouths of all scholarly people I have met, I have always read that mankind will use old weaponry, i.e., swords, spears, bows, crossbows, etc. Cavalry (soldiers mounted on horseback) and naval vessels will also be used. An internationally renowned muslim spiritual scholar whom I met in Turkish Cyprus about a decade ago told me that the Imam (as) will pray and "Teknology yoktur! (The technology will be gone.)" iirc were his turkish words ^^ and he pointed at the electricity poles while saying that. It makes sense because without electricity the ordinance factories mass producing ammo needed to fight wars will be gone. Actually, if this Planet X 2012 thing is correct, and there are EMP storms to come due to its flyby, then the entire world's technology will be devastated. EMP or electromagnetic pulse can be deadly for most integrated electronics. Its small, usual amounts can be effectively shielded against. But after a certain magnitude it can not be stopped. It will stop cars, aircraft, radar, radio, everything using electronics by frying the integrated circuits in its components. Read about EMP weapons for further knowledge.

Furthermore, for anyone who wants to know for practice or preparation, the knowledge and technique working behind weaponry and armor is unchanged. An accomplished archer is one who has knowledge of his arrow's ballistics (weight, velocity, mass, penetration, etc.) with which he knows where to throw the arrow in order to make it connect with the target, the weight, power and limits of the bow, similarly, a marksman using a firearm today needs that knowledge although the ballistics of a bullet are obviously different than an arrow but the law of physics are the same and the same amount of practice, knowledge and understanding is required. There used to be 18 arts of sipah gari with the older weapons. Whatever the weapon is, a rifle, a sword, a laser gun, or whatever, the optimal user of a weapon is who becomes "one" with the weapon, makes it a part of himself and knows it fully just like he knows his body and limbs. But even with all that knowledge the hardest part in becoming a soldier is to find the will to pull the trigger and kill someone. So only those determined and dauntless SLAVES of the Imam (as) who will have no doubt whatsoever in his authority will be his soldiers. While the doubters like those in Siffeen are not only useless but harmful. This is the most important part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Desert Eagle, Uzi sub-machine gun 9mm, IDF-defender and IMI Tor-21, maybe a merkava or Desert Eagle!

Lol probably haven't caught on but all the weapons are developed by Israel. So you get a feel that they are good at one thing, developing weapons of death.

I guess whatever is at his disposal.

But one of the weapons will be Allahs (swt) faithful soldiers. And we need to prepare for that through our religion and mentally/physically. And if knowledge is power, then physical health will also be of benefit. So brothers & sisters, hit the gym, go for a run, eat healthily etc.

I'm probably talking rubbish but maybe join the military e.g. in the UK one can join the university officer trainer core. I know i know, army of the "enemy" one can learn useful skills. One should take advantage of all opportunities.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Imam mahdi Will bring peace, when he comes I think countries with there mass destruction of weapons will be no use and will fall to the ground like rain and harm no one. But why think about weapons?. We should be thinking about peace. As you should know before the Imam mahdi Will come one of the signs are that all muslims will be ruled by Evil rulers and even some Faithful muslims will say "Imam mahdi will not come any more".

We should be ready for the tragedy that is to come....what will we do...All we can do is pray and wait..and when the time comes we will stand and fight for our freedom that has been lost thousands years ago. This time of Imam mahdi is the time of light and justice!

"He will fill the world with Light, Hope and Justice, Just as it has been filled with Evil and Darkness"

"May god Hasten the appearance of the Imam Mahdi!"

here is a new movie coming soon:

this is only the trailer but as I heard it will be Finished soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuWsGNo0O0A

His weapon will be his ability to change people in every government or land. You don't need weapons to fight if you convince the majority of a nation that their government is unjust and flawed. The people themselves will overthrow the governments, just like any other revolution.

ive heard that one of the signs is that all modern technology will stop working, and people will live like how they used to in the time of the Prophet (saw). so i dont think guns will work, but its going to be with traditional weapons such as swords, especially if Ashura and Karbela takes place again (the Rajah, its wajob for every shia to believe in it), they will be using swords and bows and arrows, not machine guns and rockets.

As some1 mentioned above I have also heared that imam a.s will be having zulfiqar which has not fought after the battle of karbala.

The sword which Allah s.w.t gifted to imam ali a.s in jung e ohad.

I don't know much about this.

This is just what I have heard.

Inshallah will fight along imam a.s to the oppressors.

Wassalam

Al ajal ya imam

• Advanced Member

Let's just wait and see, Hopefully It will be traditional warfare :shifty: If so I am so gonna slay people with an axe :shifty:

Guns suck, they are so quick. It's like you get hit with one bullet, It's game over. But swordfighting was a noble art, You could last days with a sword and a shield in your possession...,.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i went to a lecture regarding marriage and the responsibility of a man and woman, and one of the things the lecturer said was that men need to know three things:

1) archery

2)horseback riding

3) swimming (i think)

we were told that these three are essential for men to learn because when Imam (atf) re-appears we need skilled men to fight alongside the army, so im guessing that modern weaponry probably wont work

If i were the sronger warrior in the world.

I would not have won over my enemies by killing them.

I would have because I am better than them. More good than them. More well than them. More of the better and less of the ...

I would have used sheer courage.

Have you seen the game Zelda Ocarina of time? It was the best game every IMO. There you learn that the world is ruled by the triforce: 1 Wisdom 2 Power 3 Courage

The evil one in the game gets hold of wisdom and power. And the hero Link hold of courage. And with sheer courage he wins over power AND wisdom.

A soft heart can melt the ice.

Water can break stone.

Kindness can do wonders.

Edit: In truth

Edited by Mustafa

If i were the sronger warrior in the world.

I would not have won over my enemies by killing them.

I would have because I am better than them. More good than them. More well than them. More of the better and less of the ...

I would have used sheer courage.

Have you seen the game Zelda Ocarina of time? It was the best game every IMO. There you learn that the world is ruled by the triforce: 1 Wisdom 2 Power 3 Courage

The evil one in the game gets hold of wisdom and power. And the hero Link hold of courage. And with sheer courage he wins over power AND wisdom.

A soft heart can melt the ice.

Water can break stone.

Kindness can do wonders.

Edit: In truth

yes, Zelda is one of the greatest games ever made, and yep it was wisdom, power and courage which made Link a hero but he still needed his sword, shield, arrows and horse Epona.

Imam (atf) will have all those things and much more, but we need to prepare for his safe reappearance, prayers work but not without actions behind them.

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. 8:60

• Veteran Member

Too much to quickly comment on for the individual posts.

I'd say the advanced weapons will be whatever could be produced which is dependent on the education and industry of Muslim countries and other believers --including Christians and Jews and Abrahamics(No formal affiliation and strict 1st Commandment people a'la Sura 2:177)

But as the Imam will be a "guided one", then other things will come into play. The God of Noah(swt) has the jinn to use.

I use this as one example.

Now, as will most certainly happen, you have an evil-crew on an advanced weapon system. Can they use that weapon with a "jinn on their backs"? Nope. So they will then be combat ineffective.

You get the ideas.

• Basic Members

If I may, I would like to add my opinion here, and this is just my opinion. I believe the Mahdi will be a man endowed with amazing spiritual gifts, such as an inner knowing and presence that others will know him instantly, and every living thing will be in awe of such majesty. This man will have powers that are only dreamed about. I do not believe for a second this man will be a destroyer of humanity, but will be a slayer of lies, injustice and cruelty. I believe the love that is inherent in this man will be so powerful even the rocks will bend to his will. I believe that no earthly weapon would ever be used by this man, as he is sent by the one true creator, Allah swt. He will embody and carry with him at all time the love of the creator made manifest in his image, and that his WILL shall be so powerful that to go against him would be unthinkable for any man that has an awareness of him self, and his creator. I believe this man will have a love so strong, and a bond with the creator so strong, the he will emanate "healing powers" so great, that all the injustices, and hurts, and pains that humanity has been subjected to for so long, will fall away, so much like the tears of my fallen comrades. This is my opinion. May Allah bless you all, and guide you to his love and perfection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

If I may, I would like to add my opinion here, and this is just my opinion. I believe the Mahdi will be a man endowed with amazing spiritual gifts, such as .... ...This is my opinion.

I think you need to re-read Quran. The God of Noah, Allah(swt) does not share His(swt) command with anyone. Imams, like the Prophets(as &saws) speak what they are told, do as they are told, and so forth.

The only "gift" as you put it that Imam Mahdi will have is his fear of Allahسبحانه وتعالى.

And don't get to be like an evilgelical with their hokey "lovey-dovey" stuff. It is not Biblically correct with them in the Old Testament and it is not Quranically correct with us.

Edited by hasanhh