Sign in to follow this  
Schrodinger

World War Iii: Kicks Off In Syria By Turkey.

Rate this topic

In Syria By Turkey

What do you mean? I don't see anything on the news... I believe you are kind of exaggerating Turkey's role or its future role in Syria. Turkey has close ties with Iran and I don't see Turkey's interest in going against Syria or allowing its soil for any action against Syria.

We should be concerned and discuss SAUDI ARABIA's role.. Saudi Arabia recalled its ambassador from Syria over the so called [armed] protesters deaths. lol This is the same country who sent its occupation forces into Bahrain to kill peaceful protesters and support Bahraini dictator. This is the same government who arrested 100s of its citizens for their sectarian beliefs and for peaceful protests for equal rights.

Edited by Noah-

The Syrian military wont stand a chance.

Remember Mr Fisk:

But then the supposedly invincible Syrian army often showed itself woefully unable to suppress Lebanese militias during the country's 1975-90 civil war. An entire battalion of Syrian Special Forces troops was driven out of east Beirut, for example, by a ragtag group of Christian militias who would have been crushed by any serious professional army.

If you wish to destroy unarmed civilians, you shoot them down in the street and then shoot down the funeral mourners and then shoot down the mourners of the dead mourners – which is exactly what Assad's gunmen have been doing – but when the resistors shoot back, the Syrian army has shown a quite different response: torture for their prisoners and fear in the face of the enemy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-the-people-vs-the-president-2294383.html

I remember several years ago over hearing a conversation between an uncle and his friend/spiritual teacher. The friend said something along the lines of 'they (the west) are gonna go after Syria and then Iran'. Maybe Iran will be dragged in or they will also decide to deal with Iran simultaneously. I was assuming the friend was talking based on his understanding of prophecies and spiritual insight. I dont know. Thought Id share.

If Turkey creates a buffer zone (may or may not include Aleppo), they could ask for assistance from Nato if need be even though Nato has ruled out intervention. Things could escalate.

Fisk is a retard and it won't just be Iran. Trash out anything from the Guardian or the Independent.

Turkey is going to be involved. Iran will destroy Turkey along with Syria destroying Israel and the Gulf, Israel will resort to using nuclear weapons and it will escalate from there.

The final battle is closer than most people are willing to believe.

It's a foregone conclusion by now, how soon do people think Iran will join the battle.

post-47897-0-15048900-1312781496_thumb.j

can you please elaborate, did the Turkish foriegn minister already arrive in Syria and what did tanspire???

Turkey would be fools to invade, i dont think this will happen, even those dirty monarchys of the gulf dont even trust the Turks.

What do you mean? I don't see anything on the news... I believe you are kind of exaggerating Turkey's role or its future role in Syria. Turkey has close ties with Iran and I don't see Turkey's interest in going against Syria or allowing its soil for any action against Syria.

We should be concerned and discuss SAUDI ARABIA's role.. Saudi Arabia recalled its ambassador from Syria over the so called [armed] protesters deaths. lol This is the same country who sent its occupation forces into Bahrain to kill peaceful protesters and support Bahraini dictator. This is the same government who arrested 100s of its citizens for their sectarian beliefs and for peaceful protests for equal rights.

good ridance to the Saudi puppet!!

You guys are kidding me right ? im all for conspiracy theories , but when it comes to war , there isnt too much conspiracy involved, its straight up politics and MONEY !!!!

THe world is in a bad state money wise, the US economy is failing, the Euro is failing, Israel is having its own massive domestic issues, and even though a war would divert attention from it all, in reality war has only been good to avoid Israeli attention on slaughtering palestinians and thats about it !!!

One thing another must not forget is that the Russians have always been a natural and close ally of Syria, so forget about Iran being dragged in, its the Russians and Chinese thats stopping anything else from happening ! Turks only care about 3 things, one is money, the other is trying to join the EU and the 3rd is the Kurds, because a good 20 million of them are in Turkey

No such thing will happen, if the Assad gov falls, its because of internal strife, nothing to do with invasions !!!!

its common sense

Salams

can you please elaborate, did the Turkish foriegn minister already arrive in Syria and what did tanspire???

Turkey would be fools to invade, i dont think this will happen, even those dirty monarchys of the gulf dont even trust the Turks.

He's coming to give Syria an ultimatum: step down and hand over control to US puppets or it's going to be war.

He's coming to give Syria an ultimatum: step down and hand over control to US puppets or it's going to be war.

If true and i hope its not, then this will escalate 100%, Iran will not leave its closest ally alone to face annihalation from a zionist conspiricy.

No such thing will happen, if the Assad gov falls, its because of internal strife, nothing to do with invasions !!!!

its common sense

Salams

internal strife will never bring Assad down, thats why they've gone to plan B

Edited by south-lebanon

Well either one way or another the Assad gov is bound to fall.... As Shiites we believe the Sufyani will rise from Syria, and i cant see him rising from there while Assad is there lol... oh well i hope they import all their weapons to South Lebanon before they go lol

Salams

I don't believe in that myth, but to correct it, it's not in "Syria" where this character will rise. I don't think it's going to be the end of the world in any case, it's just going to be the most significant battle of our time.

Well either one way or another the Assad gov is bound to fall.... As Shiites we believe the Sufyani will rise from Syria, and i cant see him rising from there while Assad is there lol... oh well i hope they import all their weapons to South Lebanon before they go lol

Salams

Assad is from the 'kalb' tribe.

Edited by breeze

Fisk is a retard and it won't just be Iran. Trash out anything from the Guardian or the Independent.

Turkey is going to be involved. Iran will destroy Turkey along with Syria destroying Israel and the Gulf, Israel will resort to using nuclear weapons and it will escalate from there.

The final battle is closer than most people are willing to believe.

Wouldnt Nato have to come to Turkeys aid?

Syria destroying Isreal and the gulf

There wont be much left of Syria either. What would be the point of that? Is the regime that determined to hold on to power?

LOL, breeze, are you going to substantiate that tripe?

Of course not. Thanks for showing your garbage bias to everyone.

The "Sufyan" is right here, it's the Arab-Saudi slave empire.

Schrodinger check this out. (Is Assad Sufyani?)

http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=18878

There wont be much left of Syria either. What would be the point of that? Is the regime that determined to hold on to power?

Nothing to do with "the regime", more to do with our honour.

As for your source, this is the main article citing this "kalbiyaa" nonsense:

http://www.ou.edu/mideast/Additional%20pages%20-%20non-catagory/Zisser_al-Asad_and_his_Regime_2004.htm

Read the whole thing, it's garbage. I'm a Syrian and my parents have never heard of this claim. Orientalists doing what they do best.

Well i just saw on the arabic news channel they found weapons being smuggled into Syria for the anti-assads from Lebanese Sunni north !!!!

Yeah Hariri's running out of money, he's sending vintage rifles now lol.

I've just received some extremely disturbing information. Saudi may be paying for NATO's expenses in this war.

http://www.syriatrut...5-09&Itemid=104

Yes, Saudis are evil we all know that, their plan is Syria first, then Iran second, if that succeeds, then they''ll have wahabi hegomony all over the middle east, accept for Palestine of coarse, but why worry about Palestine, wahabis and zionist both play on the same team.

A US chinook carrying 31 special forces was downed in Eastern Afghanistan few days ago killing all onboard. PressTV reports another chinook and another 33 US servicemen being downed again in Paktia province in Afghanistan. These attacks are far more sophisticated than the usual Taliban ones where they strap bombs to their heads and run into crowds.

Could this be an Iranian ultimatum to back off from Syria?

Asia Times' M.K. Bhadrakmar writes,

Media reports have repeatedly suggested that Turkey is pressing the North Atlantic Treaty Organization to back its intervention in Syria and that Ankara has drawn up operational plans, but Europe is unwilling to be drawn into a sectarian war and suspects Turkey's intentions toward Syria. .......

Such enterprises are highly risky, but then Erdogan has a passion for risk-taking and he knows the Saudis and Qataris will be willing to finance his venture to defend "Sunni empowerment" in Syria.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MH09Ak01.html

Joke of the century :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain have recalled their envoys to Damascus after the Arab League condemned the brutal crackdown on civilian protesters in Syria' Al Arabiya

Edited by Noah-