Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shia_Debater

Making Dua For Each Other

Rate this topic

On 8/8/2011 at 1:20 AM, Hamzi said:

ur best topic so far, when we make dua for u, do u want us to say its for Shia Debater or what ur real name so we make dua for!

Just say Shia_Debater thats what I do I say the shiachat names of people when I make dua for them Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى knows who you are talking about even if you personally dont know them :)

Also dont forget to state any duas that you yourself want others to do for you :)

On 8/8/2011 at 1:18 AM, Shia_Debater said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

We all need each others duas and I have noticed that a lot of times in the chatroom people have said please make dua for me for this reason etc .. so I thought I would make a thread where we ask each other to make dua for us and what duas we want them to make for us

Everyone please make dua for me that I become able to do my prayers and wudhu with ease and without doubts inshaAllah

JazakAllah Khair

(wasalam)

Salam!

I like this! :)

Insha'Allah I'll make Duaa for you!

Make Duaa for meeeeeeee please! :D

inshaAllah ill make dua for all of you :)

if you have any specific requests for dua also please tell me inshaAllah I will make dua for you

Imam Al Baqir (A.S.)

It is been related through Imam Al Baqir (A.S.) that Dua itself is one of the best forms of devotion to Allah, and no devotion will be left without reward. And he said that there is nothing more loved by Allah than man’s asking and beseeching Him for His bounties, and there is nothing which is more disliked by Allah than if one refrains from such devotion and does not beseech for His bounties. (Commentary by S.V. Mir Ahmed Ali in “The Holy Qur’an.”)

(bismillah)

(salam)

A Muslim needs prayers to get healthy. It is her heart. Thanks, everyone!

My dad's Parkinson's disease advanced from 3rd to 4th stage . Please pray for him. May he always be able to walk about and not be handicapped. Its such a terrible feeling, as if we are slowly ( Allah forbid) losing him. Please include him in your prayers ,especially those who offer the tahajjud prayers. Thanks

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please keep this thread going! Please pray for those who are not registered members and cannot reply. Please pray for those who are registered members but are too shy to post a message. May Allah increase our health and finances, keep us safe in this world and the next. Keep Shaytan away from us.

[off-topic]

Please brothers and sisters dua for the whole world. When I dua I keep every single one of you and the world in mind. Dua for help in school, diseases, no money, poor, hunger, better faith, faraj of imam zahman A.S.......

Edited by Haji 2003

dua for shias in pakistan.

dua for the life of Syed Ali khamenei syed,Ali sistani and Syed Hassan Nasrallah and all marjas and true scholars.

Dua for the arrival for our imam (as).

Dua for our firm imaan.

Dua for all the Muslims' safety.

and in the end

Recite a Salawat.

Great thread but surely Allah swt will not deny you or i something just because a random muslim on the internet did not do a two second prayer?

If this is to gain emotional support from each other, superb thread.

These are my views and not indicative of anything.

On 2/16/2013 at 7:07 PM, hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, a dua is not a magic spell. It is a means to get closer to Allah, to communicate to our Creator. Yes, He already knows our needs, and He does not need our prayers. We are trying to build up our piety, to become more like the Holy Ahlul Bayt AS. A sincere dua or a collective dua can change the outcome of a situation. My relative died from cancer and I can say, oh my God, my prayers were not answered. Or I can say, Alhamdulillah my relative lived x number of years after diagnosis because of our sincere duas. Maybe someone can explain it better than me. :donno:

Sister, I think you're explanation was perfect. :)

If he's still not convinced after your explanation, then it just shows he is stubborn.

On 2/16/2013 at 7:07 PM, hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, a dua is not a magic spell. It is a means to get closer to Allah, to communicate to our Creator. Yes, He already knows our needs, and He does not need our prayers. We are trying to build up our piety, to become more like the Holy Ahlul Bayt AS. A sincere dua or a collective dua can change the outcome of a situation. My relative died from cancer and I can say, oh my God, my prayers were not answered. Or I can say, Alhamdulillah my relative lived x number of years after diagnosis because of our sincere duas. Maybe someone can explain it better than me. :donno:

Walaykum Salam,

Sorry to hear about your relative. I too have one who died from cancer. May Allah have mercy on them if that's what he wills.

So is dua more about giving thanks to God, doing your best, and always having a sense of gratitude no matter what the outcome? If so i agree.

But if collective Dua is meant to manifest any physical effect, i just can't see how. For instance, if i want to get better from an ilness and my parents pray for me, will Allah swt say ' i will not grant his dua until fulan online does a two second prayer for him"

I really like this thread and the unity it bring - i do. I see it strengthening bonds, but if we are doing this and believe random 2 second prayers will help - isn't that dangerous?

Thanks for your answer though sister. You do represent the normal islamic belief, and i have heard lectures on this that round about say what you say, maybe i just don't understand the islamic concept of dua, or perhaps i do?

Walaykum Salam,

Sorry to hear about your relative. I too have one who died from cancer. May Allah have mercy on them if that's what he wills.

So is dua more about giving thanks to God, doing your best, and always having a sense of gratitude no matter what the outcome? If so i agree.

But if collective Dua is meant to manifest any physical effect, i just can't see how. For instance, if i want to get better from an ilness and my parents pray for me, will Allah swt say ' i will not grant his dua until fulan online does a two second prayer for him"

I really like this thread and the unity it bring - i do. I see it strengthening bonds, but if we are doing this and believe random 2 second prayers will help - isn't that dangerous?

Thanks for your answer though sister. You do represent the normal islamic belief, and i have heard lectures on this that round about say what you say, maybe i just don't understand the islamic concept of dua, or perhaps i do?

Remember, it all depends on the intention.

(bismillah)

I'm going to assume everyone knows the duas everyone should be making for more "global" and "universal" issues.

Please make dua that Allah [swt] take me down the educational path that is most pleasing to Him and it also become pleasing to my parents.

في امان الله

(bismillah)

(salam)

2_186.png

2:186 And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

Salam Alaikum,

I am going through a very difficult phase in life and I request all of you to please make Dua for me.

Turbulent times in my married life.... need all your Duas...

Please keep me in your duas and pray to Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì to relieve me of this problem behaqqe Sayyeda  (as) wa Abeeha wa Ba'luha wa Baneeha  (as). Ameen. Ilahi Aameen.

JazaakAllah Khair.

Wsalam,

Your sister-in-faith