Shia_Debater

Making Dua For Each Other

Rate this topic

On 5/15/2018 at 1:56 AM, shadow_of_light said:

Please pray for me too.

Praying for you, Sister. I have not been very active at ShiaChat due to sinusitis so I need duas. 

Praying for brothers in belief in their absence: 

Imam Muhammed al-Baqir (as) has said: "The prayer closest to acceptance and the fastest to be heard is  a man's prayer for a brother (in belief) in his absence." [Hasan like-Saheeh]

علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن أبي المغراء ، عن الفضيل بن يسار ، عن أبي جعفر عليه‌السلامقال أوشك دعوة وأسرع إجابة دعاء المرء لأخيه بظهر الغيب.

Imam Jaffer as-Sadiq (as) had said: "A man's prayer for his brother (in belief) in his absence  increases his sustenance and repulses misfortune." [Saheeh]

محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن الحسن بن محبوب ، عن عبد الله بن سنان ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه‌السلام قال دعاء المرء لأخيه بظهر الغيب يدر الرزق ويدفع المكروه.

Praying for forty believing persons:

Imam Jaffar as-Sadiq (as) has said: "Whoever prays for forty believing persons and then for  himself, his prayer will be accepted.'"  [Hasan-like-saheeh]

لي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن سالم ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه‌السلام قال من قدم أربعين من المؤمنين ثم دعا استجيب له.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:34 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alaykum

I have a personal issue that affected my whole life. I did a lot of dua. I asked whole ahlylbait to solve my issue, but it haven't been solved yet. I'm really upset now. I worked very hard day and night to solve it, but it didn't. I tried to convince the person who was supposed to help me in this matter, but he is a short temper person that doesn't understand at all.

I'm really exhausted now. Please make dua for me to give me Sabr,patience, and solution to my problem.

Walaykumsalaam,

May Allah grant you the ability to overcome this problem you have if you have not yet done so, and the patience to endure whatever difficulty you have. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

@AmirAlmuminin Lover

There was a man who once came to Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) complaining about the fact there was a delay in the granting of his Dua. This is what happened:

Perhaps this Dua may be useful to you:

In كتاب الكافي [Al-Kafi] كتاب دعاء [Book of Dua] is a supplication by علي بن أبي طالب عليه السلام (Ali عليه السلام) which he gave to a man who wanted to know of a particular supplication that would enable a quicker granting of his wishes. This is an authentic Dua, and the claim made (that it will allow prayers to be granted quicker) is also in the same Hadith, and therefore i am happy with making this claim.  Without giving proper evidence, anyone could claim anything about everything, though being rigorous about sources tends to be more lax when it comes to these things.

Reference:  Chapter: 60, Hadith: 3437, Number: 17 كتاب دعاء [Book of Dua]. The Dua is Hasan as per the grading in Mirat al-Uqul. 

سند (Chain of narrators): Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn abu 'Umayr from Mu'awiyah ibn ' Ammar who has said the following:  

"Once Imam Jaffer as-Sadiq عليه السلام  on his own initiation said to me, 'O Mu'awiyah, bear in mind  that a man once came to Amir al-Mu'minin, Ali ibn abu Talib, عليه السلام complaining of the delay  for the answer to his prayer.  Amir al-Mu'minin, Ali ibn abu  Talib, عليه السلام asked, "Why do  you not pray with the quick for acceptance supplication (prayer  quickly accepted)?" The man then said, 'Please tell me what that  supplication is?' The Imam told him to say:

'O Lord, I plead  before You through Your great name, the greatest one, the  glorious one, the magnanimous one, the one treasured and  hidden, the light of the truth, and the clear authority in the  argument. It is a light with light, a light from a light, a light in a  light, a light over a light, a light above all lights, a light that  illuminates all darkness, crumbles down all hardships, all  condemned devils and every hardheaded tyrant. (It is such) a  light that the earth cannot hold and the sky cannot not withstand.  With it every frightened person feels secure, every magician's  magic will turn invalid, and the transgression of every  transgressor, the envy of every envier will turn ineffective. Due  to its greatness the ocean splits open, the ships sail in safety  when the angel speak with it, the waves will have no way to it  and that is Your greatest of great, glorious of glorious name, the  great light with which You have named Yourself and with it  You have established Your power over Your Throne. I turn to  You through Muhammad and his family and I plead before You  to grant al-Salat (favors) upon Muhammad and his family, to  provide me help in such and such of my needs. (One then should  mention his wishes)"' 

The Dua in Arabic with phonetics to ease pronunciation:

wvAKSRe.png

U0hSvmM.png

5chxNWr.png

When you reach the end where it says Ka Dhaa wa Ka Dhaa  don't say those words, but speak your wishes in your own language.

Insh'Allah MBS is dead.  Waiting to hear his death announcement.  He has been MIA for weeks.

God bring relief to the Yemenis, Bahrainis, and Palestinians.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

On 5/23/2018 at 6:14 AM, Hameedeh said:

Praying for you, Sister. I have not been very active at ShiaChat due to sinusitis so I need duas. 

I have problem with my sinusitis too:fever:

"Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith" Quran 59:10

Rabbanā Aghfir Lanā Wa Li'akhwāninā Al-Ladhīna Sabaqūnā Bil-'Īmān

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِأَخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالإِيمَانِ