Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya Aba 3abdillah

Forum Updated

Rate this topic

(salam)

Idk if it's to do with the update but whenever I try changing my profile pic, it uses the old one I had.

(wasalam)

i had this problem and i just left it and in a few days the pic changed to the one i wanted. i think it just takes a while

(bismillah)

(salam)

How do I delete things from my profile page? I go to edit my profile and cannot find that page to edit it. I used to have three videos in my "About Me" section, and when that section was transferred to my profile page during the recent upgrade, my videos were deleted. So the captions under the nonexisting videos look really ignorant. You get me?

(bismillah)

(salam)

How do I delete things from my profile page? I go to edit my profile and cannot find that page to edit it. I used to have three videos in my "About Me" section, and when that section was transferred to my profile page during the recent upgrade, my videos were deleted. So the captions under the nonexisting videos look really ignorant. You get me?

ermm .. I dont get u but ill try help u inshaAllah :D

Edit : what do u mean by "about me" section? .. I done see any captions under non existing videos ? :wacko:

Edited by Shia_Debater

ermm .. I dont get u but ill try help u inshaAllah :D

Edit : what do u mean by "about me" section? .. I done see any captions under non existing videos ? :wacko:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you, bro. On my profile page, under my name Hameedeh, is an Update by me: bismillah. salam, everyone. Ramadan Mubarak. ♥ May Allah SWT answer all your prayers. eltemaase du'aa. Under that is five gold stars. :angel: Then a section called About Me. You see that? That is the section that I want to edit. In the most recent ShiaChat upgrade, I think the About Me section transferred over, but the members that never wrote anything in that section have the one called Community Stats as the first section of their profile page. In the About Me section I had a video of Surah Waqia that I dearly love and it was deleted during the ShiaChat upgrade. If you scroll down a bit, there is a sentence that says: ^ Imam Mahdi AS describes events of Ashura - ÒíÇÑÉ ÇáäÇÍíÉ and that was the caption for a video that was also removed by the ShiaChat upgrade. Then below that is a caption for a video by Sheikh Usama AbdulGhani A Message to Children. Without any videos, those sentences look strange. Not to mention that some of the links to online books may be broken and need to be edited or deleted. I am wondering if the old About Me section is like etched in stone and can never be edited now. :unsure:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you, bro. On my profile page, under my name Hameedeh, is an Update by me: bismillah. salam, everyone. Ramadan Mubarak. ♥ May Allah SWT answer all your prayers. eltemaase du'aa. Under that is five gold stars. :angel: Then a section called About Me. You see that? That is the section that I want to edit. In the most recent ShiaChat upgrade, I think the About Me section transferred over, but the members that never wrote anything in that section have the one called Community Stats as the first section of their profile page. In the About Me section I had a video of Surah Waqia that I dearly love and it was deleted during the ShiaChat upgrade. If you scroll down a bit, there is a sentence that says: ^ Imam Mahdi AS describes events of Ashura - زيارة الناحية and that was the caption for a video that was also removed by the ShiaChat upgrade. Then below that is a caption for a video by Sheikh Usama AbdulGhani A Message to Children. Without any videos, those sentences look strange. Not to mention that some of the links to online books may be broken and need to be edited or deleted. I am wondering if the old About Me section is like etched in stone and can never be edited now. :unsure:

(salam)

Yessss I found out how to do it :D

Go on Edit Profile

Then Profile settings

Then under where it says "Friends" it says "Profile Information" ... Next to it, it says "Edit My About Me Page"

And its no problemo sis glad 2 be of help :D

May Allah (swt) accept your prayers, fasts and duas inshaAllah ^_^

(wasalam)

(salam)

Yessss I found out how to do it :D

Go on Edit Profile

Then Profile settings

Then under where it says "Friends" it says "Profile Information" ... Next to it, it says "Edit My About Me Page"

And its no problemo sis glad 2 be of help :D

May Allah (swt) accept your prayers, fasts and duas inshaAllah ^_^

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for the help, bro. You did me a great favor! I tried to put the videos back in there, but they wouldn't go in. ShiaChat must not allow that. At least I can edit or delete the links to other websites. Also, a huge thank you for the well wishes. May Allah SWT accept all your prayers, fasting, du'aas and all your amal. fee aman Allah

Sallam. I've recently joined shiachat. I can't chat with users and am not abled to do some other things. It says I need to post 50 posts. My request here is that please make that less. FIFTY posts is a whole lot posts. Also tell me If me as a basic user can make up a post or bring up a topics and like aks questions in them. Thanks

Sallam. I've recently joined shiachat. I can't chat with users and am not abled to do some other things. It says I need to post 50 posts. My request here is that please make that less. FIFTY posts is a whole lot posts. Also tell me If me as a basic user can make up a post or bring up a topics and like aks questions in them. Thanks

(wasalam)

welcome to shiachat

yea you can start topics and all that other stuff

regarded your post count....... umm 47 more to go !!! :D lol it wont take too long trust me