Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
baradar_jackson

@ Jihad- Fadak

Rate this topic

Who said we were against al'irfan lato sensu? ^^

wa salam.

Way to dodge the subject. You know full well that the irfan of Ayatullah Jawadi Amuli (ha) is no different than those you call kaafir, Sufi, etc.

Wow look at the hypocrisy. Remember this?

Isn't this against the forum rules?

Can the moderators please do something about these people? They are ruining the forum and their presence is causing a lot of unnecessary disputes.

Edited by haidar al karrar

I personally know a brother who knows personally the son of Asyyed Sistani (ha). Come in Iraq...and you discuss with the office...you'll be surprised at their views on Fadlallah (for exemple).

Feel free to elaborate, please. . .

It may saddening for you to know that no one worships Amuli as much you do. ;)

It may be saddening for you to know that jihad-fadak does not even know the positions of the scholars he promotes.

You guys can keep throwing jabs all you want, but you are not actually responding at all to evidence put forth, or at best posting silly comments like that about Ayatullah Nasir Makarem's "foul mouth" when he did not even use one swear word

By the way, I am still waiting either or both of your responses to my comment regarding Sayyid Kamal's "sayyida" Aisha comment in the other thread.

It may be saddening for you to know that jihad-fadak does not even know the positions of the scholars he promotes.

It is your inability to understand the subtleties. I can not do anything for you. You and your friends, you have only insults ("moron", etc).

By the way, I am still waiting either or both of your responses to my comment regarding Sayyid Kamal's "sayyida" Aisha comment in the other thread.

I tell you here. "Sayyida" it is a form of respect. I'm sure if we say : "aSeyyed Yazid Ibn Mou'awya"....a lot of people condemn it. Why?

It is your inability to understand the subtleties. I can not do anything for you. You and your friends, you have only insults ("moron", etc).

I tell you here. "Sayyida" it is a form of respect. I'm sure if we say : "aSeyyed Yazid Ibn Mou'awya"....a lot of people condemn it. Why?

1) Subtleties? What is subtle about "Ayatullah Jawadi Amuli's irfan teachings are acceptable"?

2) Wrong. As I said in the other thread, "sayyida" can be positive or neutral, depending on context (I will provide proof if you need it). So I will ask you again, how does Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal al-Haydary (ha) speak about her? If his "sayyida" is a sign of respect, surely his hour and a half long program must be full of him respecting and praising her? So tell me, as I am ignorant of the Arabic language, what does he say about her?

Edited by cc_30

2) Wrong. As I said in the other thread, "sayyida" can be positive or neutral, depending on context (I will provide proof if you need it).

So a shi'i ('alim) who says "Aseyyed Yazid Ibn Mou'awya" there is no problem here?

So a shi'i ('alim) who says "Aseyyed Yazid Ibn Mou'awya" there is no problem here?

For the third time, Sayyid/Sayyida can have two meanings. If an 'alim says Sayyid Yazid, and then goes on to expose his personality as a mal'un tyrant, then obviously he is using "sayyid" in the sense of "Mr."

If I say, "you, Mr. jihad-fadak, cannot answer a simple question involving evidence which proves your statements wrong," have I praised you? Have I respected you?

For the third time, Sayyid/Sayyida can have two meanings. If an 'alim says Sayyid Yazid, and then goes on to expose his personality as a mal'un tyrant, then obviously he is using "sayyid" in the sense of "Mr."

Very good. So there must be a condition: the context. But Kamal Haydari only criticize Aisha*, he does not give his opinion clearly : Aisha, nacibya (kafira, zindiqa, etc), na'am or no. He beat around the bush .

*I can criticize someone but i love him and i respect him.

Edited by Jihad-Fadak

Verry good. So there must be a condition: the context. But Kamal Haydari only criticize Aisha*, he does not give his opinion clearly : Aisha, nacibya, na'am or no. He beat around the bush .

*I can criticize someone but love and respect him.

Yes, after watching him criticize her for an hour and a half, the only thing we can conclude is that he respects her.

You guys can keep throwing jabs all you want, but you are not actually responding at all to evidence put forth, or at best posting silly comments like that about Ayatullah Nasir Makarem's "foul mouth" when he did not even use one swear word

It doesn't matter what Jihad-Fadak thinks because I never associated myself with him. If I were to use the same words as Makarem Shirazi did you would all be in a fuss of how poor my akhlaaq is.

I told you that what Syed Mujtaba said was unneccessary, but no one even commented on what Makarem said.

What is your point?

You know exactly my point, why not say the same for baradar. He's just doing the same thing.

It doesn't matter what Jihad-Fadak thinks because I never associated myself with him. If I were to use the same words as Makarem Shirazi did you would all be in a fuss of how poor my akhlaaq is.

I told you that what Syed Mujtaba said was unneccessary, but no one even commented on what Makarem said.

If Ayatullah Nasir Makarem had started cussing up a storm and dropping F-bombs, I would be the first one to criticize him. But calling someone like Yassir a fool, idiot, stupid, etc. is not poor akhlaq. When people devote their entire lives to causing fitna and sectarian strife like Yassir, they deserve such titles. When someone is out of line, akhlaq demands that you put them in their place, and that is what Ayatullah Nasir Makarem did. May Allah bless him for it.

With that being said, it's clear that this is going nowhere. As Imam Ali (as) says, there is enough light for one who wants to see. You both have been refuted and your double-standards have been exposed time and time again. If you can't bring forth anything of value, there is no point in continuing.