Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
baradar_jackson

@ Jihad- Fadak

Rate this topic

I do not think there is any ambiguity regarding the stance of the Sayed on this issue regardless of his difficult position.

And I am very well aware of these fatwas against Sayed Fadullah and many others who have condemned his views and teachings. My point is not with the other marjas rather the point that you bought up mentioning Sayed Sistani.

All I see is a post without any fatwas from the marjas mentioned by the brother. There is no proof or like our good friend would say 'daleel'. It is just a claim hence it counts for nothing in regards to the authenticity of your original statement.

will these answer your question:

sistani1.jpg

sistani2.jpg

sistani3.jpg

It says:

Recently in June 2010 Sheikh al-Habib moved to a new office in london. The new office includes:

• "Hussainiyat Sayed al-Shuhada"
  • "Hawza of al-Imamain al-Askariyain"

as well as it includes offices of members of:

• Khoddam al-Mahdi Organisation
  • Al-Menbar Media
  • Fadak Satellite channel
  • The Shia Newspaper
  • Alqatrah website (This website available in Arabic, German and English).

Where does he get his funding from?

You and your lot that don't understand taqiyya are really a cancer within our community. If you consider yourselves to be representatives of the Imams [a], then think again.

......Do you consider the Amman message which accepts Ibadhi Kharijis and people who dont pray such as Aga Khani Isma'ilis as Muslims to be respresentative of the Imams (as)? (Follow up question, so why are you implementing it?)

......Do you consider the Amman message which accepts Ibadhi Kharijis and people who dont pray such as Aga Khani Isma'ilis as Muslims to be respresentative of the Imams (as)? (Follow up question, so why are you implementing it?)

It doesn't actually mention Agha Khani's:

(1) Whosoever is an adherent to one of the four Sunni schools (Mathahib) of Islamic jurisprudence (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i and Hanbali), the two Shi’i schools of Islamic jurisprudence (Ja`fari andZaydi), the Ibadi school of Islamic jurisprudence and the Thahiri school of Islamic jurisprudence, is a Muslim. Declaring that person an apostate is impossible and impermissible. Verily his (or her) blood, honour, and property are inviolable. Moreover, in accordance with the Shaykh Al-Azhar’s fatwa, it is neither possible nor permissible to declare whosoever subscribes to the Ash`ari creed or whoever practices real Tasawwuf (Sufism) an apostate. Likewise, it is neither possible nor permissible to declare whosoever subscribes to true Salafi thought an apostate.

http://ammanmessage....id=91&Itemid=74

Have a look at some of these very prominent Shia signatories:

Mr. Mansour Al-Jamri

Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Ali Khamenei

Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Fadil Lankarani

Grand Ayatollah Shaykh Muhammad Ali Al-Taskhiri

Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Ali Sistani

Grand Ayatollah Shaykh Ishaq Al-Fayad

Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Muhammad Sa‘id Al-Hakim

Grand Ayatollah Shaykh Bashir Al-Najafi

Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Musawi

http://ammanmessage....id=17&Itemid=31

It also has some Saudi Wahhabi signatories.

N.B. I hope no one makes assumptions about my own views based on the fact that I posted that information from the Amman Message website.

Edited by Muhammed Ali

will these answer your question:

If you can translate them I would really appreciate it.

/\ What do you think the above texts say?

Can you provide a gist of what he is saying? I can make some bits out but not the whole thing. Thanks

/\ What do you think the above texts say?

the first one says that the chains are strong etc, and momineed need to always read them without paying attention to what haters (?) say

the second one says we need to read the ziarat out loud?

the third one says explicitly that if someone says ziarat ashura shouldnt be used, he is a distorter (?) and not part of the justice system, then he says something about the batil i dont understand, and that its wrong to listen to their words and participate in their majalis. and whoever doubts them is a distorter (?) and is on the wrong path.

can you translate it properly for us?