Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Avoid Fasting In Ramadan

Rate this topic

Guest Mushu

Brother, do you have any idea how difficult it is for some to fast? Imagine the temperature is 50 degrees celsius, every day. Imagine you have to work hard outdoors all day, in the heat, with no shade even. Okay, then imagine that you've finished the day, you can go home. Now, you get home, theres no electricity (that means no AC, no fridges), so even when you get home, you're hot. Then, if you want a cold drink, you cant even get that. Okay, so theres no cold drinks due to a lack of freezers. On top of all that, the prices of 'ice' (because ice is sold in some countries because they cant freeze water at home) have been increased, because the shop owner knows that there will be a high demand in Ramdhan.

Okay, picture all that, now thats enough to make a normal, healthy person to want to avoid fasting. Imagine if you you have problems, if you have high blood pressure for example, but you have no choice but to work, because you have a family to support.

I could carry on writing, but i'll save you the boredom.

Anyone who thinks that these people are lazy, is an idiot.

Translation for the under privileged anyone? lol

He said that alot of people have asked him if its possible to avoid fasting in Ramadhan, during the summer, because of the immense heat (Iraq has a rough MINIMUM of 50 degrees celsius). He said that its not really recommended, and its makruh, but you could get away with it, by, for example, traveling everyday, and then returning, just to break your fast, etc.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam) w/r w/b:

Why should I have thoughts when Allah (aj) has already answered ur question?

(bismillah)

2:185 Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

Shukran

(wasalam) w/r w/b:

La fata illa Ali

Guest Mushu

Okay, so we can play fool and travel when things getting hot around the neighborhood to break our fast... I'm convinced.

You ever tried to fast whilst working outdoors all day, in a 50 degree climate, knowing that when you get home, there won't even be a cold drink waiting for you?

I didnt think so.

• Advanced Member

Okay, so we can play fool and travel when things getting hot around the neighborhood to break our fast... I'm convinced.

Alhamdulilah, u understand.

Thats great, now we are guiding u to the light brother. Im glad u understand.

Mashallah!

Guest adilrizvi

If it is unbearable.. I think it is okay that you travel to avoid the fasts.. I think Sistani is of the view that it is makrooh to deliberately avoid them.. but like in the case mentioned of the iraqis I dont think much can be said.. I don't find anything objectionable about it since they can make up for the fasts later when the weather is better! Allah has himself said

"O, Taha, We did not send down the Qur'an to you so that you distress yourself.”

By which obviously Allah means he doesn't want you to make urself go through unendurable hardships for the sake of religion! I don't even see the point of this topic.

Edited by adilrizvi
  • Advanced Member

You are allowed to travel in order to break your fast, don't turn halal into haraam.

Some surgeons need to drink water to keep concentration. If they have to perform surgery in Ramadhan they're not allowed to just not fast. They have to travel and then break their fast, and then return. They can then do the qadha later in the winter or when it's easier.

• Advanced Member

íõÎóÇÏöÚõæäó ÇááøóÜåó æóÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ æóãóÇ íóÎúÏóÚõæäó ÅöáøóÇ ÃóäÝõÓóåõãú æóãóÇ íóÔúÚõÑõæäó

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not. (QS. al-Baqara: 9)

Some people really need to know the meaning of fearing Allah in these deeds so they wont play around the the wajibaat.

Edited by Rocke
  • Advanced Member

íõÎóÇÏöÚõæäó ÇááøóÜåó æóÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ æóãóÇ íóÎúÏóÚõæäó ÅöáøóÇ ÃóäÝõÓóåõãú æóãóÇ íóÔúÚõÑõæäó

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not. (QS. al-Baqara: 9)

Some people really need to know the meaning of fearing Allah in these deeds so they wont play around the the wajibaat.

Sura Baqarah:

(bismillah)

2.9: Feign would they deceive Allah and those who believe. But they do not deceive any except themselves, and they do not perceive.

2.10: In their hearts is a disease, so Allah increased to them the disease, and for them is a painful punishment because they used to belie.

2.11: And when it is said to them : Do not make mischief in the earth, they say : Verily we are in fact peacemakers.

2.12: Is it not that they themselves are the mischief-makers? But they do not perceive.

2.13: And when it is said to them: Believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the fools have believed? Is it not that surely they are themselves the fools? But they do not know.

Shukran

(wasalam) w/r w/b:

La fata illa Ali

Edited by La fata illa Ali
  • Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

i know about this.

in iraq now a lot of people are dying from the heat therefore there are ways that Allah (AW) has allowed and Allhamdullilah,

i heared on yesterday where he was asked that there were woman who worked at home and needed to fast he said then dont worlk in the afternoon work at home at nights. becuase of the severity of the conditions (that being death) he allows it.

it seems a lot of ignorant individuals have come on this thread.

ws wr wb

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam) w/r w/b:

Why should I have thoughts when Allah (aj) has already answered ur question?

(bismillah)

2:185 Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

Shukran

(wasalam) w/r w/b:

La fata illa Ali

Thanks for that Quranic verse.

Islam is not all about extremism. But to the OP, we can expect from which school you belong by your swords avtar and the country which represents your group also has that sword flag. They will imprison anyone eating food or drinking water outside be it a patient or a weak person. Inside the sheikhs will have bear and wine and adultery and Ramadan is a season for them to avoid work. This is the arab hypocrisy.

• Advanced Member
Thanks for that Quranic verse.

Islam is not all about extremism. But to the OP, we can expect from which school you belong by your swords avtar and the country which represents your group also has that sword flag. They will imprison anyone eating food or drinking water outside be it a patient or a weak person. Inside the sheikhs will have bear and wine and adultery and Ramadan is a season for them to avoid work. This is the arab hypocrisy.

Is this meant to be an insult?

I live in Jakarta, one of the hottest, busiest, noisiest, most crowded city in the world, here we have tonnes of hard workers including kopaja drivers and construction workers who kept their fast until maghreb... and you can bet that these workers doesn't have AC or fridge in their house, hell... most of them doesn't even lived in their own house, and here you are, crying for hot weather and pointing the finger to another people and accuse them of extremism, saum ramadan is waajib... and you should fear Allah before thinking about getting around it.

I got a lesson though, some people would cry due to hot weather... but they can say many unpleasant things regarding peoples who lived and worked their mind, body, and soul in the hardest times of Islam, no doubt... this is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Edited by Rocke
  • Veteran Member

Brother, do you have any idea how difficult it is for some to fast? Imagine the temperature is 50 degrees celsius, every day. Imagine you have to work hard outdoors all day, in the heat, with no shade even. Okay, then imagine that you've finished the day, you can go home. Now, you get home, theres no electricity (that means no AC, no fridges), so even when you get home, you're hot. Then, if you want a cold drink, you cant even get that. Okay, so theres no cold drinks due to a lack of freezers. On top of all that, the prices of 'ice' (because ice is sold in some countries because they cant freeze water at home) have been increased, because the shop owner knows that there will be a high demand in Ramdhan.

Okay, picture all that, now thats enough to make a normal, healthy person to want to avoid fasting. Imagine if you you have problems, if you have high blood pressure for example, but you have no choice but to work, because you have a family to support.

I think you are talking about Iraq but this description fits Pakistan to a tee. I completely agree with you.

I am in Pakistan and better placed with A/Cs and alternatve means to generate electricity to keep them going. I also have opportunities to stay indoors during the day. Therefore I fast if I don't have field work to do in 45 C. But most people in my part of the world, as well as in Iraq, do not enjoy the "luxuries" I enjoy. It is impossible for poor people to work outdoors in extreme heat and to fast at the same time. It isn't the hunger but dehydration that kills. Those people have just no option of easing their routine. If they don't do physical jobs during the day (think about fruit vendors, construction workers, bus drivers etc) they won't have anything to eat in the evening.

saum ramadan is waajib.

Not wajib at the cost of your life. Try selling fruits and veg on a donkey cart from 7 am till maghrib on the corner of a road in 45 C-50 C heat. And then I'll ask you how are you doing.

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå - Peace be upon you as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

æ ÇáÕáÇÉ æ ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ÎíÑ ÎáÞ Çááå æ ÍÈíÈ ÞáæÈäÇ¡ ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ¡ æ Âáå ÇáØíÈíä ÇáØÇåÑíä - And may the Prayers and Peace be upon the Best of Allah's Creations, the beloved of our hearts, the Messenger Mu7ammad as well as his Generous and Pure Family...

æ áÚäÉ Çááå ÇáÏÇÆãÉ Úáì ÃÚÏÇÁåã æ ÙÇáãíåã æ ÇáÊÇÈÚíä Úáì Ðáß ãä ÇáÃæáíä Åáì ÇáÂÎÑíä - And may the permanent curse of Allah be upon their enemies and their oppressors and those who follow the trend from the first ones to the last ones...

ÈöÓúãö ÇááóøÜåö ÇáÑóøÍúãóÜٰäö ÇáÑóøÍöíãö

In the name of Allah, most benevolent, ever-merciful.

2:183

íóÇ ÃóíõøåóÇ ÇáóøÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ ßõÊöÈó Úóáóíúßõãõ ÇáÕöøíóÇãõ ßóãóÇ ßõÊöÈó Úóáóì ÇáóøÐöíäó ãöä ÞóÈúáößõãú áóÚóáóøßõãú ÊóÊóøÞõæäó

O believers, fasting is enjoined on you as it was on those before you, so that you might become righteous.

2:184

ÃóíóøÇãðÇ ãóøÚúÏõæÏóÇÊò ۚ Ýóãóä ßóÇäó ãöäßõã ãóøÑöíÖðÇ Ãóæú Úóáóìٰ ÓóÝóÑò ÝóÚöÏóøÉñ ãöøäú ÃóíóøÇãò ÃõÎóÑó ۚ æóÚóáóì ÇáóøÐöíäó íõØöíÞõæäóåõ ÝöÏúíóÉñ ØóÚóÇãõ ãöÓúßöíäò ۖ Ýóãóä ÊóØóæóøÚó ÎóíúÑðÇ Ýóåõæó ÎóíúÑñ áóøåõ ۚ æóÃóä ÊóÕõæãõæÇ ÎóíúÑñ áóøßõãú ۖ Åöä ßõäÊõãú ÊóÚúáóãõæäó

Fast a (fixed) number of days, but if someone is ill or is travelling (he should complete) the number of days (he had missed); and those who find it hard to fast should expiate by feeding a poor person. For the good they do with a little hardship is better for men. And if you fast it is good for you, if you knew.

2:185

ÔóåúÑõ ÑóãóÖóÇäó ÇáóøÐöí ÃõäÒöáó Ýöíåö ÇáúÞõÑúÂäõ åõÏðì áöøáäóøÇÓö æóÈóíöøäóÇÊò ãöøäó ÇáúåõÏóìٰ æóÇáúÝõÑúÞóÇäö ۚ Ýóãóä ÔóåöÏó ãöäßõãõ ÇáÔóøåúÑó ÝóáúíóÕõãúåõ ۖ æóãóä ßóÇäó ãóÑöíÖðÇ Ãóæú Úóáóìٰ ÓóÝóÑò ÝóÚöÏóøÉñ ãöøäú ÃóíóøÇãò ÃõÎóÑó ۗ íõÑöíÏõ ÇááóøÜåõ Èößõãõ ÇáúíõÓúÑó æóáóÇ íõÑöíÏõ Èößõãõ ÇáúÚõÓúÑó æóáöÊõßúãöáõæÇ ÇáúÚöÏóøÉó æóáöÊõßóÈöøÑõæÇ ÇááóøÜåó Úóáóìٰ ãóÇ åóÏóÇßõãú æóáóÚóáóøßõãú ÊóÔúßõÑõæäó

Ramadan is the month in which the Qur'an was revealed as guidance to man and clear proof of the guidance, and criterion (of falsehood and truth). So when you see the new moon you should fast the whole month; but a person who is ill or travelling (and fails to do so) should fast on other days, as God wishes ease and not hardship for you, so that you complete the (fixed) number (of fasts), and give glory to God for the guidance, and be grateful.

5:87

íóÇ ÃóíõøåóÇ ÇáóøÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ áóÇ ÊõÍóÑöøãõæÇ ØóíöøÈóÇÊö ãóÇ ÃóÍóáóø ÇááóøÜåõ áóßõãú æóáóÇ ÊóÚúÊóÏõæÇ ۚ Åöäóø ÇááóøÜåó áóÇ íõÍöÈõø ÇáúãõÚúÊóÏöíäó

O believers, do not forbid the good things God has made lawful for you; and do not transgress. God does not love transgressors.

ÕóÏóÞó Çááå ÇáÚóáöíõ ÇáÚóÙöíãõ

God, the Most High, the Incomparably Great has veritably spoken the truth.

Some people really need to learn the LAWS of Allah and not try to forbid what Allah -swt- allowed us to do... unless they want to to transgress... But no wonders to see this comment coming from a follower of the Sunnat of Umar -la-...

Muslims are allowed to travel in the month of Ramadha... even for touristic or non-obligatory purpose, as long as it's for halal purpose (if it's for haram purpose, eg: go to Las Vegas for gambling, then fast is still obligatory, even in travel, and prayers are to be done complete, not short, but that's another subject...).

BUT they will lose the benefit of making the fast of the holy month of Ramadhan which gives much more reward if you do it in another time of the year...

íõÎóÇÏöÚõæäó ÇááóøÜåó æóÇáóøÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ æóãóÇ íóÎúÏóÚõæäó ÅöáóøÇ ÃóäÝõÓóåõãú æóãóÇ íóÔúÚõÑõæäó

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå - And upon you be Peace as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

• Advanced Member
the same wajib becomes haram if there is a risk to your life. Period!
Not wajib at the cost of your life. Try selling fruits and veg on a donkey cart from 7 am till maghrib on the corner of a road in 45 C-50 C heat. And then I'll ask you how are you doing.

Then what's the point of the travel if you're already sick, just stay where you are and break the fast.

Muslims are allowed to travel in the month of Ramadha... even for touristic or non-obligatory purpose, as long as it's for halal purpose (if it's for haram purpose, eg: go to Las Vegas for gambling, then fast is still obligatory, even in travel, and prayers are to be done complete, not short, but that's another subject...).

You forgot to add one halaal purpose in there, which is traveling for the sake of breaking the fast.

Please note that I'm not at all against the legality of breaking fast during a travel, as long as the travel is for halaal purposes.

• Advanced Member

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå - Peace be upon you as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

æ ÇáÕáÇÉ æ ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ÎíÑ ÎáÞ Çááå æ ÍÈíÈ ÞáæÈäÇ¡ ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ¡ æ Âáå ÇáØíÈíä ÇáØÇåÑíä - And may the Prayers and Peace be upon the Best of Allah's Creations, the beloved of our hearts, the Messenger Mu7ammad as well as his Generous and Pure Family...

æ áÚäÉ Çááå ÇáÏÇÆãÉ Úáì ÃÚÏÇÁåã æ ÙÇáãíåã æ ÇáÊÇÈÚíä Úáì Ðáß ãä ÇáÃæáíä Åáì ÇáÂÎÑíä - And may the permanent curse of Allah be upon their enemies and their oppressors and those who follow the trend from the first ones to the last ones...

Isn't tourism or sightseeing a reason not good enough?

You forgot to add one halaal purpose in there, which is traveling for the sake of breaking the fast.

Please note that I'm not at all against the legality of breaking fast during a travel, as long as the travel is for halaal purposes.

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå - And upon you be Peace as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

• Advanced Member
Isn't tourism or sightseeing a reason not good enough?

It still sounds like... Masha Allah, it's pretty hot around here, lets have a 25 KM sightseeing before we go to the canteen.

Look, if you still can do it then why deliberately traveling just to break it? and if you feel sick then why the travel?

Guest adilrizvi

It still sounds like... Masha Allah, it's pretty hot around here, lets have a 25 KM sightseeing before we go to the canteen.

Look, if you still can do it then why deliberately traveling just to break it? and if you feel sick then why the travel?

You cant just do that i.e just go on a long drive and then break your fast.. honestly.. A traveller doesn't have to fast only when his travel is such that his namaz is "Qasr" and there are 8 conditions for a traveller so that his namaz becomes "Qasr".. Go read some books rather than just arguing with people online!

Edited by adilrizvi
  • Veteran Member

According to Ayatullah Ali Sistani (Hz)

1724. There is no harm in traveling during the month of Ramadhan, but it is Makrooh to travel during the month to evade fasting. And similarly, it is Makrooh to travel before the 24th of Ramadhan unless traveling is undertaken for the purpose of Hajj or Umrah or for some important work.

http://islamic-laws.com/fast_rules.htm#Fasting_by_a_Traveler_

• Advanced Member
You cant just do that i.e just go on a long drive and then break your fast.. honestly.. A traveller doesn't have to fast only when his travel is such that his namaz is "Qasr" and there are 8 conditions for a traveller so that his namaz becomes "Qasr".. Go read some books rather than just arguing with people online!

Well, the Shia Aalim in the video indicated that 25 KM is enough.

• Advanced Member

Considering the the Jamah Khutbah today at my local Imam Bargah was about the merits of Ramadan and how its and opportunity to earn forgiveness (And also why some prayer dont get answered) I'd say the OP is just looking at a handful of fringe loons that avoid fasting and then trying to prove (to Shias) that ALL Shias are like that.

And if you CANT fast, you should not fast OP, thats commonsense.

Edited by JimJam
  • Advanced Member

I'm asking you with the simplest of questions... Is it haram? Forbidden? or not haram to travel on the month of Ramadhan? If it is haram, show me a verse or a hadith that says so...

Well, the Shia Aalim in the video indicated that 25 KM is enough.

• Advanced Member
Considering the the Jamah Khutbah today at my local Imam Bargah was about the merits of Ramadan and how its and opportunity to earn forgiveness (And also why some prayer dont get answered) I'd say the OP is just looking at a handful of fringe loons that avoid fasting and then trying to prove (to Shias) that ALL Shias are like that.

And if you CANT fast, you should not fast OP, thats commonsense.

Well, it's good to see some honest peoples... glad to know there's some shi'i who could stand on his own opinion.

I'm asking you with the simplest of questions... Is it haram? Forbidden? or not haram to travel on the month of Ramadhan? If it is haram, show me a verse or a hadith that says so...

You sounds like a convict aiming to get some technicality, if you would hear carefully the Shia aalim wasn't speaking of plain halaal travel, but a travel for the sake of breaking fast. The question is if we still can do it then why deliberately traveling just to break it? and if we feel sick then why traveling?

• Advanced Member

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته - Peace be upon you as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

و الصلاة و السلام على خير خلق الله و حبيب قلوبنا، الرسول محمد، و آله الطيبين الطاهرين - And may the Prayers and Peace be upon the Best of Allah's Creations, the beloved of our hearts, the Messenger Mu7ammad as well as his Generous and Pure Family...

و لعنة الله الدائمة على أعداءهم و ظالميهم و التابعين على ذلك من الأولين إلى الآخرين - And may the permanent curse of Allah be upon their enemies and their oppressors and those who follow the trend from the first ones to the last ones...

Jimjam has his opinion, and he aggrees it's advised for not travelling just for the sake of avoiding the fast, but i'm sure he aggrees to say it's not HARAM/FORBIDDEN!

As long as you travel, and you don't have the intention of sinning (like gambling, fornication, music, stealing, killing, lying... which will then be a "sin travel"/سفر المعصية -and thus prayers must be done complete, and fast must be kept-), your travel is "halal"... and thus for Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali al-Sistani -ha-:

1724. There is no harm in travelling during the month of Ramadhan, but it is Makrooh to travel during the month to evade fasting. And similarly, it is Makrooh to travel before the 24th of Ramadhan unless travelling is undertaken for the purpose of Hajj or Umrah or for some important work.

source: http://www.sistani.org/index.php?p=251364&id=48&pid=2279

As far as i understand, according to the Sayyid -ha-, it's makruh/detestable to travel during the month to evade fasting, but not "haram" (not a sin!)...

So it is allowed to travel to evade the fast in hot days, and we don't get any sins/sayyiaat for doing so, but we get more rewards/hasanât if we perform the fast in the month of Ramadhan.

¿me entiendes?

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته - And upon you be Peace as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

Edited by icewizard
  • Advanced Member

I wish you got some idiot-proof medicine available for sale so the idiots wont get around the rulings, such as people who legalize prostitution in the name of Muta, the same case can easily happen to some lazy saaims. IMHO it's best for Sayyed Sistani to say, do your best but don't harm yourself instead of going overboard making new rules.

So it is allowed to travel to evade the fast in hot days, and we don't get any sins/sayyiaat for doing so

It is wrong to burden ourselves, therefore if we feel like we seriously couldn't make it and afraid that we might get sick (we know our own limits and Allah knows best)... we can just break the fast without troubling ourselves with made up travels.

• Advanced Member
IMHO it's best for Sayyed Sistani to say, do your best but don't harm yourself instead of going overboard making new rules.

Hes not making a rule. He is just telling you what in his opinion is correct principle. If a Shia considers another marja better then him then his opinion does not matter to that Shia.

such as people who legalize prostitution in the name of Muta

People also abuse permanent marriages you know. Nothing technically illegal or haram about the abuse of permanent marriages, but still not nice

It is wrong to burden ourselves, therefore if we feel like we seriously couldn't make it and afraid that we might get sick (we know our own limits and Allah knows best)... we can just break the fast without troubling ourselves with made up travels.

Then you shouldn't have done the fast in the first place.I guess you then have to do a qadha fast and / or give a kafaara.

Edited by JimJam

an honest question to the OP. How much do you really know about shia islam? and are you here to learn or just argue for the sake of it to prove shia's are wrong. Because i assure you from the time i have been here no wahabi/sunni has convinced shias here that they are wrong, and neither would you. If you are here for learning purposes then we will be more then willing to help, but if its just to point out stuff you dont understand about Shia Fiqh then you know the exit. Its clear and no one can make it haram that if you travel more then 25 km your fast breaks. Doesnt matter what the intentions are, the Islamic ruling is that your fast breaks. If you feel that its cheating (women feel cheated when their husbands marry more then one woman), then you dont have to follow it. Now quit crying about it

He said that alot of people have asked him if its possible to avoid fasting in Ramadhan, during the summer, because of the immense heat (Iraq has a rough MINIMUM of 50 degrees celsius). He said that its not really recommended, and its makruh, but you could get away with it, by, for example, traveling everyday, and then returning, just to break your fast, etc.

The temperature gets hot in many places; not an excuse not to fast. Working hard outdoors? Be creative, find another job. No cold water? Settle for warm; any water is good when you are thirsty, you should know that. High blood pressure? Then get off those drugs, and work on nutrition! Excusitis, anyone?

• Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

The temperature gets hot in many places; not an excuse not to fast. Working hard outdoors? Be creative, find another job. No cold water? Settle for warm; any water is good when you are thirsty, you should know that. High blood pressure? Then get off those drugs, and work on nutrition! Excusitis, anyone?

bro from your text it shows u havent gone to iraq or dont know how they live.

in iraq if you dont work you lose your livelihood. the heat is killing them how can they be creative???. warm water will make it worse becuase it would be probably hurt them considering the heat.

were not talking about a country like the us or europe. were talking about people who will DIE if they work outside and have DIED. are you being serious when your talking about nuitriants. bro these people are in a dangerous enviroment and have gone through war. u think nuitriants will actually save their lives when drugs barely can? ive listened to the speaker before his very staunch in the matter of fasting except that people were dying becuase of the heat therefore a way was found so that they would not risk dying.

anyway inshalalh Allah (AW) gives you the chance to see the heat and danger their in so that you can understand the ruling.

ws wr wb

• Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

the guy is burning the name of Allah (AW) in the recording. Disgusting.

the guy is really ignorant in the recording. he says why dont u stay in your airconditioned room. he thinks in iraq people live in airconditioned rooms with proper electricity.

what can you do when fools speak against other people.

ws wr wb

Edited by mo87_11014