Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kamal Haydari on The Marja?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Ayatollah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari (hA) refuting any claims that he denounced any Marja', and says that the recording is a fabrication where people mixed up his words and played around with the tape and fit certain sentences together to make it seem as if he is attacking them.

hh1.jpg

Link/Source from Ayatollah al-Haydari's office

A final note to Jihad fadak: It is shameful for you to speak out against Sayyed Kamal for a crime that your IDOL (Yaser al-Habib) commits in broad daylight.

Edited by Ruh.Mujarad
  • Advanced Member

Ayatollah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari (hA) refuting any claims that he denounced any Marja', and says that the recording is a fabrication where people mixed up his words and played around with the tape and fit certain sentences together to make it seem as if he is attacking them.

hh1.jpg

Link/Source from Ayatollah al-Haydari's office

I know the answer. He didn't answer nothing lol

A final note to Jihad fadak: It is shameful for you to speak out against Sayyed Kamal for a crime that your IDOL (Yaser al-Habib) commits in broad daylight.

Yasser al-habib? You are off-topic ya jahil, ya batri.

why you do not attack : سماحة العلامة السيد هاشم الهاشمي

You can go to pray your idols Sufi

you want a mubahala?

Edited by Jihad-Fadak
  • Veteran Member

I know the answer. He didn't answer nothing lol

Yasser al-habib? You are off-topic ya jahil, ya batri.

why you do not attack : سماحة العلامة السيد هاشم الهاشمي

will see your idols Sufi

you want a mubahala?

Sayyed Hashem al-Hashemi has completely misunderstood what that tape (even though it's been played around with) is actually saying.

Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari (hA) was contacted by one of the brothers and was informed about what Sayyed Hashemi has said, his reply was that send my regards to Sayyed Hashemi and clarify to him the misconceptions and misunderstandings.

Do I want a mubahala? :lol:

Do you suffer from some sort of mental illness or psychological deficiency??

Someone tell me this person is sane by asking this question.

Edited by Ruh.Mujarad
  • Advanced Member
Sayyed Hashem al-Hashemi has completely misunderstood what that tape (even though it's been played around with) is actually saying.

Why you do not say that about me?...

Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari (hA) was contacted by one of the brothers and was informed about what Sayyed Hashemi has said' date=' his reply was that send my regards to Sayyed Hashemi and clarify to him the misconceptions and misunderstandings.[/quote']

Dalil?

Do I want a mubahala?

But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

Where on earth did you learn to speak to other people in this way? Have some shame

loool you say nothing about your friend?

Do you suffer from some sort mental illness or a psychological deficiency??

Soubhannalah. Have some shame

Edited by Jihad-Fadak
  • Veteran Member

Is the original audio file available to compare with?

• Veteran Member

Is the original audio file available to compare with?

They did not release it as the Ayatollah said he does not have a copy. Rather, the interviewer is the one who has the original.

However, for one who is acquainted with Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari's view of what defines a Marja' and what the criteria of a Marja' are, it would be very easy to make out which parts are true and which are fabricated.

Ayatollah al-Haydari (hA) believes in a comprehensive Marja'iya which includes being most knowledgeable in areas such as jurisprudence, theology, principles of jurisprudence, politics, etc. In his view, that is what constitutes a "Religious Marja" rather than a "fiqhi Marja." He (hA) is advocating for the former and criticizing the limitation of the latter.

As a jurist, theologian and master in the religious scientific fields, he (hA) has the right to present his view and criticize the view of others.

In many occasions, such as the following which is taken from one of Ayatollah al-Haydari (hA)'s bahth al-Kharej, the Ayatollah clarifies:

بودي أن أشير إلى مقدمة، طالما كان في ذهني أن أشير إليها وهي أن البعض يتصور عندما أناقش بعض الآراء والنظريات هنا .. أنه هذه حملة أو هجوم على العلماء. أعزائي، أنا آسف عندما أستمع إلى هذه الكلمات من أعزة يحضرون بحث الخارج. الكلام ليس في الأشخاص، الأشخاص على رؤوسنا مولانا، نقبل جباههم وأيديهم وعباءاتهم. البحث مو بالشخص حتى الواحد يأتي: سيدنا على كيفك ويه الشهيد الصدر. السيد الشهيد رحمة الله عليه، إذا أحد لا يعرف، أنا بيني وبين الله ما استفدت في حياتي من أحد كما استفدت من سيدنا الشهيد قدس سره. البحث في هذه المجالس بحوث علمية والنظر إلى البحث في العلم لا إلى الأشخاص بما هم أشخاص. وأنتم إذا تنظرون إلى كلمات العلماء فيما بينهم عندما يرد بعضهم على بعض، تجدون واقعا أسلوب آخر غير هذا الأسلوب اللي أنا أتبعه. وإلا إذا أريد أتبع ذاك الأسلوب لا بد أن يصير هيجي، الآن أنا أقرأ لك العبارة.

"I would like to point out something that has been always in my mind to clarify. It is that a few people think that when I discuss some views and theories here, that it is an attack on the scholars. My beloved, I regret that I hear these words from beloved ones who attend Bahth al-Kharej. We are not speaking about "personalities." The personalities (i.e. scholars) are on top of our heads, we kiss their foreheads, hands and their gowns. The research is not about an "individual" so that one may come and say: Sayyed, don't attack Shaheed al-Sadr like that. If anyone doesn't known, between me and God, I had never benefited from anyone throughout my life like I have benefited from Shaheed al-Sadr. The discussion/research in this seating/gathering is a scientific discussion, and we are referring to the discussion in the science [itself] and not to the individuals in and of themselves. If you were to look at the words that the scholars use between each other when they refute each other, you will find that they use a method different from that which I use. If I were to apply their method then inevitably the following will occur."

(The Sayyed then quotes how a great Shi'i scholar criticizes Muhaqqiq al-Na'ini by completely dismissing him and ridding him of any title worth of praise .. in fact bringing him down to the level of a regular student. I do not have the time to completely translate the clip .. as the brothers can realize, this was a very quick translation .. but I hope that the message reached the readers.)

Note: This clip is not related in any way to the interview that the OP had posted. Rather, it is to clarify that many people misunderstand the Sayyed and instead of knowing that the Sayyed in indulging in an academic discussion of different theories and views, they automatically think that he is attacking individuals and personalities.

Source for audio clip

Wasalam

Edited by Ruh.Mujarad
  • Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

brother jihad who is the original editor of the tape. is it the followers of yasir habeeb or the wahabis?

im listning to it and its clear the words are manupulated as i have experiance in audio editing so i just want to know who is responsible for editing this tape.

ws wr wb

Edited by mo87_11014
  • Advanced Member

Salaam,

Apart from the claim that there has been distortion and fabrication in the audio file, you see that Sayyed Hashemi himself has distorted the words of Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari from the audio file itself. Here are 2 examples of where he has distorted the words of Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari:

1- The first false claim that Sayyed Hashemi makes is that Sayyed Kamal states that the maraja' of today are not maraja' at all. In the video, Sayyed Kamal does call them maraja', but limits them to the title of marja' fiqhi, where the Sayyed Kamal's definition is that a Marja' deeni must be more than a mujtahid in fiqh alone. The details can be found in brother Ruh.Mujarad's post.

2- Another false claim Sayyed Hashemi makes is that Sayyed Kamal states that the maraja' are appointed by the Western propaganda machines, where really Sayyed Kamal said that these Western propaganda machines promote the maraja' that they feel suit their interest, like those that do not involve themselves in the political marja'iyya. For example BBC will show the bayan(official statements) of marja' "x" and promote him because his situation in politics is what they are comfortable with. Whereas you will see them criticize and portray marja' "y" in a negative way because his political marja'iyya is against their interest.

Those are 2 points showing Sayyed Hashemi portraying Sayyed Kamal's views in a negative way, and distorting them.

Another point is to Jihad-Fadak:

The way you have propagated this audio file is the way of the Wahabis. If you go online, you will see no one has used this audio file the same way you have other than Wahabis. That shows your interests and who you serve.

You also said this in you first post:

May Allah (swt) ask you O sayed Kamal Al-Haydari for what you said against our BIG maraje!

Since the misinformation about Sayyed Kamal disrespecting the maraja' has been cleared, and his opinion on the matter has been provided by Ruh.Mujarad, I would like to point out your ignorance on the statement you made and turn it back to you. The very person you admire, Mujtaba Shirazi, has called the following maraja' kuffar and insulting names: Sheikh Wahid Khorasani, Sheikh Bahjat, Imam Khomeini, Sayyed Ali Khamenei...

Your posts have really done nothing but cause fitna and misinformation amongst the people. Your intentions should be clear to the mods and admins by now.

Edited by MAFHJ
  • Advanced Member

It's ok guys, we don't need a video to expose Kamal al Haidari. His sufi belief in Wahdat al Wujood is enough for us.

EDIT: It's funny how it always comes back to Mujtabal Al Shirazi. How about Makerem Shirazi? He has a foul mouth too but no one complains about that. Good old WF worshippers, so predictable.

Edited by haidar al karrar
  • Veteran Member

Ayatollah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari (hA), one of Ayatollah Mirza Jawad Tabrizi's top students:

Source: Official Office of Ayatollah Tabrizi (ra).

al-heydari.jpg

ÓãÇÍÉ ÇáÓíÏ ßãÇá ÇáÍíÏÑí (ÍÝÙå Çááå )

æÇÍÏ ãä ÃÝÇÖá ÊáÇãíÐ ÇáÃÓÊÇÐ ÇáÃßÈÑ ÂíÉ Çááå ÇáÚÙãì ÇáãíÑÒÇ ÌæÇÏ ÇáÊÈÑíÒí ( ÃÚáì Çááå ãÞÇãå), íãÊÇÒ ÇáÓíÏ ÇáÍíÏÑí ÈÈíÇäå ÇáÑÔíÞ, æÚáãå ÇáÌã, æåæ Çáíæã ÃÍÏ ÃÓÇÊÐÉ ÇáÈÍË ÇáÎÇÑÌ Ýí ÍæÒÉ Þã ÇáãÞÏÓÉ, æíÍÖÑ ÈÍËå ËáÉ ãä ÇáÃÝÇÖá ãä ÇáØáÈÉ ÇáÚÑÈ, æÇáÓíÏ ÇáÍíÏÑí ÕÇÍÈ ËÞÇÝÉ æÇÓÚÉ Ýí ãÎÊáÝ ÇáÚáæã ÇáÅÓáÇãíÉ, ÝÇáÓíÏ ßãÇá ÇáÍíÏÑí ãæÓæÚÉ ÚáãíÉ ÈÍÞ, Ýáã ÊäÍÕÑ ãØÇáÚÇÊå Ýí ÇáÝÞå æÇáÃÕæá, Èá ÇãÊÏÊ Åáì ÇáÚÞÇÆÏ æÇáÊÝÓíÑ æÇáÝáÓÝÉ, ßãÇ Ãäå (ÍÝÙå Çááå) ãÇÑÓ ÊÏÑíÓ ãÎÊáÝ ÇáÚáæã ÇáÍæÒæíÉ ÈãåÇÑÉ ÝÇÆÞÉ æÞÏÑÉ ÚÇáíÉ Úáì ÊæÖíÍ ÃÚÞÏ ÇáãÓÇÆá æÃÕÚÈåÇ, æÞÏ ÎÑøÌ ãäÈÑ ÇáÓíÏ ÇáÍíÏÑí (ÍÝÙå Çááå) ßËíÑÇð ãä ÇáÃÝÇÖá ãä ãÎÊáÝ ÇáÌäÓíÇÊ æÇáÞæãíÇÊ.

íØÑÞ ÇáÓíÏ ÇáÍíÏÑí Ýí ãÌáÓ ÏÑÓå ÂÑÇÁ ÃßÇÈÑ ÇáÚáãÇÁ Ýí Úáãí ÇáÝÞå æÇáÃÕæá ÝíØÑÍåÇ æíäÇÞÔåÇ ÃÎÐÇð æÑÏÇð ãÚ ÊÈÍÑ ÚãíÞ æÃÓáæÈ ÏÞíÞ Þáø äÙíÑåº åÐÇ ÈÇáÅÖÇÝÉ Åáì ãÇ ÇãÊÇÒ Èå ãä ÊÈÍÑ Ýí Úáãí ÇáÝáÓÝÉ æÇáÚÑÝÇä , ßãÇ ÞÇã ãÄÎÑÇð ÈÅÏÎÇá ãÝÇåíã ÃáÓäíÉ æÝßÑíÉ ÌÏíÏÉ Ýí ÏÑæÓå æäÇÞÔåÇ ãä äÇÍíÉ ÝÞåíÉ ÏáøÊ Úáì Úáã æÇÝÑ æÇØáÇÚ æÇÓÚ.

ÅåÊã ÇáÓíÏ ÇáÍíÏÑí (ÍÝÙå Çááå ) áãæÖæÚ ÇáÊáÈíÛ Úä ØÑíÞ ÇáÅÐÇÚÉ æÇáÊáÝÒíæä, æÞÏ ÈËÊ ÇáÅÐÇÚÇÊ ÇáÅíÑÇäíÉ ÇáÑÓãíÉ ÇáäÇØÞÉ ÈÇááÛÉ ÇáÚÑÈíÉ ßËíÑÇð ãä ãÍÇÖÑÇÊå Ýí ÇáÊÝÓíÑ æÇáÚÞÇÆÏ æÛíÑåÇ Úáì ãÏì ËáÇËíä ÚÇãÇð, æáÇ ÒÇáÊ áå ÍáÞÇÊ æÈÑÇãÌ ÊõÚÑÖ Úáì ÞäæÇÊ ÇáÊáÝÒíæä íÏÇÝÚ ÝíåÇ Úä ÍÑíã ÇáæáÇíÉ æíÑÏ ÇáÔÈåÇÊ ÇáÊí íÊÚÑÖ áåÇ ÇáãÐåÈ ÇáÔÑíÝ, æíÑÏ Ðáß ãÊÓáÍÇð ÈÞæÉ ÈÑåÇä æÓÚÉ ÅØáÇÚ ÊõÚÌÈ ßá ãä ÔÇåÏåÇ Ãæ ÇØáÚ ÚáíåÇ.

íõÚÞÏ ÏÑÓ ÇáÈÍË ÇáÎÇÑÌ ááÓíÏ ÇáÍíÏÑí ÍÇáíÇð Ýí ãäÊÏì ÌÈá ÚÇãá Ýí ãÏíäÉ Þã ÇáãÞÏÓÉ æåæ ÏÑÓ ÍÇÝá æãÒÏåÑ íÄãå ßËíÑ ãä ÇáÃÝÇÖẠãä ÇáØáÈÉ ÇáÚÑÈ æÛíÑåã.

ÍÖÑ ÇáÓíÏ ßãÇá ÇáÍíÏÑí (ÍÝÙå Çááå) ÚäÏ ÇáãíÑÒÇ ÇáÊÈÑíÒí (ÞÏÓ ÓÑå) æäåá ãä äãíÑ Úáãå æÝÖáå, æåæ (ÍÝÙå Çááå) íÚÊÒ ßËíÑÇð ÈÊáß ÇáÌáÓÇÊ ÇáÊí ÍÖÑåÇ ÊÍÊ ãäÈÑ ÇáãÑÌÚ ÇáßÈíÑ ÂíÉ Çááå ÇáÚÙãì ÇáãíÑÒÇ ÌæÇÏ ÇáÊÈÑíÒí (ÞÏÓ Çááå ÑæÍå ÇáØÇåÑÉ).

-------------

I will translate some of the parts insha'Allah where it is mentioned that Sayyed al-Haydari has such an in depth view in fiqh and Usul whereby he criticizes and refutes many theories of the greatest jusrists and scholars and in such a detailed and accurate manner.

This is from the official website of Grand Ayatollah al-Tabrizi (ra).

Waslam

• Advanced Member

@ MAFHJ

Sheikh Wahid Khorasani,

Dalil?

Those are 2 points showing Sayyed Hashemi portraying Sayyed Kamal's views in a negative way' date=' and distorting them. [/quote']

The audio is clear...

Your posts have really done nothing but cause fitna and misinformation amongst the people. Your intentions should be clear to the mods and admins by now.

Invoke Allah that this is true

@Ruh.Mujarad

Ayatollah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari (hA), one of Ayatollah Mirza Jawad Tabrizi's top students:

and? anyone can change. Iblis is an example.

@Fink

The turban on Sayed Kamal alhaidari's head alone is worth ten yassir habibs. I'm anti-WF just to ease the suspecious hearts.

inchallah, we'll see yaoum al-qyama. Between those who practice al-barra` (against Aisha, or against Ibn Arabi...). You know the opinion of Kamal al-Haydari about Ibn Arabi?...

Edited by Jihad-Fadak
  • Advanced Member

It's ok guys, we don't need a video to expose Kamal al Haidari. His sufi belief in Wahdat al Wujood is enough for us.

EDIT: It's funny how it always comes back to Mujtabal Al Shirazi. How about Makerem Shirazi? He has a foul mouth too but no one complains about that. Good old WF worshippers, so predictable.

Source? Link? Or, as your buddy would say, "daleel"?

• Advanced Member

Source? Link? Or, as your buddy would say, "daleel"?

That he said that one should not cry loudly and it had no basis in the traditions three years ago before Sheikh Vahid Khorasani put him straight.

Or the defence of Abu Bakr that he makes in his tafasir saying that those who did not pay zakat to Abu Bakr had become apostates.

• Advanced Member

That he said that one should not cry loudly and it had no basis in the traditions three years ago before Sheikh Vahid Khorasani put him straight.

Or the defence of Abu Bakr that he makes in his tafasir saying that those who did not pay zakat to Abu Bakr had become apostates.

haidar karrar said that Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi has "a foul mouth too." I don't care what Ayatullah Makarem said that people think was wrong, I want haidar karrar to show what he is referring to with his "foul mouth" remark.

(salam)

“O you who believe! If an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.”

(Surah al-Hujurāt 49:6)

Allah the Almighty says in Surah an-Nahl, verse 105:

Only they forge the lie who do not believe in Allah’s communications, and these are the liars.”

Surely Allah does not guide him aright who is a liar, ungrateful.” (Surah az-Zumar 39:3)

“... and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.” (Surah Āli- Imrān 3:61)

“... the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.” (Surah an-Nūr 24:8)

“When a believer utters a lie, such a bad smell emanates from his mouth that even the Angels move away.” (Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il)

Rasul (pbuh) says “Avoid falsehood. For it may appear to be a way of salvation, whereas in reality it leads to destruction.” (Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il)

The Messenger of Allah (S) says,

Indeed Allah has not permitted Paradise for any shameless abuser who has no qualms about saying anything or what is being said to him, because if investigation is conducted he shall be found to be illegitimately born or Satan was involved in his origin”.

People asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, how can Shaitan get a share in their birth?”

He (S) replied, “Have you not read the words of Allah,

‘(O Satan!) Share with them in wealth and children.”

(Surah al-‘Isrā’, 17: 64)

“And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance.”

(Surah al-An’ām 6: 108)

Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says,

“Cursing and abusing is from cruelty and cruelty is punishable by hell.” ~(al-Kāfi)

The Late Muhaqqiq Muhammad Taqi Shirazi (r.a.) writes on the margins of Makasib: According to traditions obscene abuse is Haraam. No matter to whom it is addressed. Whether to a Muslim and Mu’min or to a Kafir and a Sinner, whether young or old. Even if he is a child unable to understand. In fact, some traditions prohibit cursing and abusing the beasts of burden also. [ SOURCE ]

“Look carefully at those people who relate our traditions with deliberation upon our permitted and prohibited things, and know our precepts and commandments. Select one of them for adjudication, since I have appointed such a person for the said task. If his verdict is rejected then it is as if the command of Allah is deemed light and our ordinance refuted. Certainly the one who refutes our ordinance has refuted the ordinance of Allah. Verily such a person has stepped into the boundary of Shirk (Polytheism).” ~Al Kaafi [ SOURCE ]

May Allah (swt) protect us from the senseless `asabiyyah (prejudice) that reduces one to insulting scholars.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

Lol wow you guys are a riot. OK so let me get this straight: You are comparing Mujtaba's use of the worst four letter word (in Arabic, obviously) and intimate discussion of Ibn Muljim's anatomy and sexual history with men (in extremely graphic terms) with Ayatullah Nasir Makarem calling Yassir "stupid" and "retarded"? You tried to imply that there is a double standard because certain people do not say anything against Ayatullah Nasir Makarem while they do against Yassir based upon this??

I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read such non-sense. What a shame to our beautiful madhhab this way of thinking is.

• Veteran Member

It is due to Allah (swt)'s grace that this topic was opened.

Now to close up, we conclude the following:

1) Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari is a very prominent and top line scholar who will create a great shift and evolution in the Shi'ite sect. Insha'Allah with his and his followers efforts Shi'ism will be moving forward and will enter a new realm of academic studies and discussions. The role of Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari is going to be studied heavily in the academic and scholarly circles.

2) Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari's view regarding how the Shi'ite Marja'iya should become a comprehensive one encompassing all the fields of religion, including (but not limited to) Jurisprudence, Principles of Jurisprudence, Theology, Philosophy, Politics, Sociology, etc. will soon avail and create a moving mechanism that will shift Shi'ism to a great degree forward. The Marja'iya will therefore have a more "living" role in society.

3) Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari's views regarding all these matters and his academic and positive criticisms of other scholars' views have been existent in his works since over 10 years ago. What is being discussed now is nothing new. This is clear and evident from the article that is available on Ayatollah Mirza Jawad Tabrizi (ra)'s website.

4) Ayatollh Kamal al-Haydari's view that complex and technical works and theories that could only be understood by the experts of a field should be simplified and written in a manner that general public could make a use of will benefit not just Shi'ism, but even many of those who are interested in discovering the depth and beauty of Shi'ism.

5) Those who attempt to attack our scholars and damage the image of Shi'ism are without any doubt the fitnah initiators. It is due to God's grace also that their plots always fail and the truth always avails. This topic and the ignorant posters who tried belittling a great scholar such as Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari (hA) only blackened their faces and destroyed their images and the images of their idols whom they worship. Day by day the truth is becoming more apparent to everyone, and falsehood is diminishing to an extent that even the least learned of the sane persons is able to differentiate between truth and falsehood. It is also because of the ignorance of these "pseudo-Shia's" that the truth has become so clear and evident to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Without the ugliness of these pseudo Shi'as, many people would have been confused as to which path is the one that truly represents Ahlulbeit (as). Therefore, it is good to commend the efforts of Yaser al-Habib and his followers and it is worthy to praise the results that had come out of their actions, for many would have been lost in the whirlpool of ignorance if it hadn't been for their evil acts that revealed to the people the beauty of their opponents.

I ask God to open the minds and hearts of all those who claim to be serving Shi'ism and humanity yet are only spreading the teachings of Satan will be opened to the truth, so that they don't grow to realize that they had wasted their time slandering the saints of God and breaking the heart of the Imam of our time (aj).

Wasalam.

Edited by Ruh.Mujarad
  • Advanced Member

Salaam,

Is that so?

Yes brother, he says that Sheikh Wahid Khorasani "Ýí ÇáÊæÍíÏ ÅäÍÑÝ" meaning that he has deviated in Tawheed, and the reason is because of his visit to Imam Khomeini's wife.. Here are the articles of his visit in Farsi: http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8612200713 and http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8612200713.

Here is the audio file where he says it, go to the date "1429 / 6 / 1", and go to 6 min of the audio file: http://al-hadeeth.net/weekly1429.html

It's a shame that we have to discuss Grand Ayatullah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari with such ignorant people, it would have been more beneficial and fruitful if someone with clear non-wahabi intentions started the discussion. Both Jihad-Fadak and haidar al karrar are well known by now for what they propagate, they talk with no reason.

• Advanced Member

Lol wow you guys are a riot. OK so let me get this straight: You are comparing Mujtaba's use of the worst four letter word (in Arabic, obviously) and intimate discussion of Ibn Muljim's anatomy and sexual history with men (in extremely graphic terms) with Ayatullah Nasir Makarem calling Yassir "stupid" and "retarded"? You tried to imply that there is a double standard because certain people do not say anything against Ayatullah Nasir Makarem while they do against Yassir based upon this??

I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read such non-sense. What a shame to our beautiful madhhab this way of thinking is.

I knew you were going to say that. I never claimed they were both at the same level, and as I said before deviancy in akhlaaq (if there was any) is MUCH better than deviancy in aqeedah. You know the difference between the two?

Salaam,

Yes brother, he says that Sheikh Wahid Khorasani "Ýí ÇáÊæÍíÏ ÅäÍÑÝ" meaning that he has deviated in Tawheed, and the reason is because of his visit to Imam Khomeini's wife.. Here are the articles of his visit in Farsi: http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8612200713 and http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8612200713.

Here is the audio file where he says it, go to the date "1429 / 6 / 1", and go to 6 min of the audio file: http://al-hadeeth.net/weekly1429.html

It's a shame that we have to discuss Grand Ayatullah Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari with such ignorant people, it would have been more beneficial and fruitful if someone with clear non-wahabi intentions started the discussion. Both Jihad-Fadak and haidar al karrar are well known by now for what they propagate, they talk with no reason.

Well I'm sorry I don't think Khamenei is a ma'soom, or wali al amr, does that make me less of a Shia to you?

• Advanced Member

I knew you were going to say that. I never claimed they were both at the same level, and as I said before deviancy in akhlaaq (if there was any) is MUCH better than deviancy in aqeedah. You know the difference between the two?

You knew I was going to say it because it's true. And you didn't say they were equal per se, but saying that he "has a foul mouth, too" is at least putting them in the same league, which they are not.

I don't know why you like someone so blatantly deviant, even at a level much "better" than deviancy in aqeedah. What do you think an "alam" without akhlaq is in the eyes of Allah?

Anyways..back to the point, which ruh.mujarad and MAFJH have shown, which is the genius, brilliance and noor of Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal al-Haydary (ha).

• Advanced Member

You knew I was going to say it because it's true. And you didn't say they were equal per se, but saying that he "has a foul mouth, too" is at least putting them in the same league, which they are not.

I don't know why you like someone so blatantly deviant, even at a level much "better" than deviancy in aqeedah. What do you think an "alam" without akhlaq is in the eyes of Allah?

Anyways..back to the point, which ruh.mujarad and MAFJH have shown, which is the genius, brilliance and noor of Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal al-Haydary (ha).

It seems you lack basic english. Saying someone is free from the accusations you put up against them does not in any way mean that I like him. In fact, I think his language was unnecessary.

You didn't say the same for Nasir Makerem, and the reason is obvious as to why.

Edited by haidar al karrar
  • Advanced Member

Last Post: indeed, the little arguments and insults* demonstrates the weakness of these people

*:

You are seriously a moron.

Do you suffer from some sort of mental illness or psychological deficiency??

Only....logorrhea.

Al-hmdouliallah. Good Chahr Ramadan.

It is due to Allah (swt)'s grace that this topic was opened.

Now to close up, we conclude the following:

Na'am, This topic will show the true face of Kamal Al-Haidary.

see ikhwan wa ikhwati how he meets Aisha...how he makes his own tafsir....see how he kills al-Barra'....For information ya ikhwan ya ikhwati, Kamal al-Haydari said (in one of his videos) about Aisha : "Aseyda Aisha"! This nacibya!

Continue to follow those who rent the nawacib!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFiSSuoq9Q

Now, look at the real rawafid ( :

Yes brother, he says that Sheikh Wahid Khorasani "في التوحيد إنحرف" meaning that he has deviated in Tawheed, and the reason is because of his visit to Imam Khomeini's wife.. Here are the articles of his visit in Farsi: http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8612200713 and http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8612200713.

Al-hmdouliallah. He is only following this hadith (so RasouluAllah (sawas))

من مشى إلى صاحب بدعة ليوقره فقد أعان على هدم الإسلام

two hypotheses: you reject the application of this hadith, so, you believe in Ibn Arabi and his heresy; or, you accept this hadith.

Allahoul3alem.

I summarize for readers: you have two camps:

1) They defend at-tassawouf (soufism), Ibn Arabi, al-Wahdat al-mawjud wal-ujud. They want to ally with an-nawacib.They fight al-barra', etc

2) Arawafidh al-hakikyine. Those who apply the Sunnah wal Qur'an.

therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Taghout and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. (The Cow ; aya 256)

Edited by Jihad-Fadak