Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kamal Haydari on The Marja?

Rate this topic

• Site Administrators

Last Post: indeed, the little arguments and insults* demonstrates the weakness of these people

Only....logorrhea.

Al-hmdouliallah. Good Chahr Ramadan.

You can't argue with a moron, there's no point. You have one intent, and it's ill. malice and ill intent are your only reasons, and you say good shahr ramadhan? I didn't even have to read your post, i saw two words in the title "scandal" and "marja", accompanying the name of a top scholar. That on its own were enough to see that you're evil and so too your intentions.

• Advanced Member

there's no point. You have one intent, and it's ill. malice and ill intent are your only reasons, and you say good shahr ramadhan? I didn't even have to read your post, i saw two words in the title "scandal" and "marja", accompanying the name of a top scholar. That on its own were enough to see that you're evil and so too your intentions.

and you and your friends? When your friends insult Yassir Al-Habib or Seyyed Mujtaba...you say nothing about them?

You can't argue with a moron,

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Jihad-Fadak,

You are antagonizing people unnecessarily. Deep down, you know that Sayyid Kamal Haydari is not insulting Sayyid Sistani. He is expressing his personal view on a matter and he should be allowed to do that. You can disagree with him but there is no reason to sensationalize the issue.

• Site Administrators

and you and your friends? When your friends insult Yassir Al-Habib or Seyyed Mujtaba...you say nothing about them?

They're only 'insulted' because they insulted others and dished out kufur like it was some homeless hand-out. if they shut their yapping mouths they wouldn't be 'insulted'. get it?

• Veteran Member

How can he complain about insults? He is a pioneer in insulting other scholars. It's like the Israelis complaining about some actions of the Palestinians whilst conveniently ignoring the fact they they started the aggression. If you start throwing insults around, don't be surprised when others respond.

• Advanced Member

They're only 'insulted' because they insulted others and dished out kufur like it was some homeless hand-out. if they shut their yapping mouths they wouldn't be 'insulted'. get it?

They're only 'insulted" because they insulted al-Aquida (tassawouf, wahdat al-mawjud, kill al-barra', etc). If they shut their yapping mouths they wouldn't be "insulted". Ok?

• Advanced Member

How can he complain about insults? He is a pioneer in insulting other scholars. It's like the Israelis complaining about some actions of the Palestinians whilst conveniently ignoring the fact they they started the aggression. If you start throwing insults around, don't be surprised when others respond.

Question: is it permissible to insult ac-hab al-bid'a (followers of tassawaouf, ac-hab Ibn 'arabi, etc) or sahib al-bid'a (ÕÇÍÈ ÈÏÚÉ )?

Isn't this against the forum rules?

Say "Asyeda Aisha" is an insult against Saydouna Al-Imam Al-Hassan (as)

Can the moderators please do something about these people? They are ruining the forum and their presence is causing a lot of unnecessary disputes.

• Banned

Or the defence of Abu Bakr that he makes in his tafasir saying that those who did not pay zakat to Abu Bakr had become apostates.

lol what? is this some kind of joke?

if true....this is indeed a filthy thing to say, and much worse than any swear that even comes into my imagination (and thats saying something)

• Advanced Member

It's funny how I have personally seen jihad-fadak tell me that I didn't understand Mujtaba's insulting language and that it was actually against "the munafiqun" because I don't know Arabic, yet he turns around and makes a fundamental error:

Tell me, linguistically, what does "Sayyida" mean in "Sayyida A'isha"? Does it mean sayyid is in master, or someone above you? As you know full well, sayyida can mean simply 'lady,' 'Mrs.' etc. (see an Arabic-English dictionary if you need proof; I just double-checked and can easily give a reference)

So if I say "Mrs. Clinton has only added to oppression worldwide" or "Mrs. Palin is a terrifying woman" does my "Mrs." indicate respect or exaltation of that person? Do 'lady' and 'Mrs.' automatically indicate that that person is virtuous or worthy of praise, respect? The key is context. So tell me, in what context does Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal al-Haydary (ha) mention Aisha as "Sayyida"? Is his lecture praising her, telling us of her beautiful attributes, and what a great wife she was to RasulAllah (saw)? Or is it something else?

• Advanced Member

I haven't seen Yassir al Habib insult anyone. He does condemn people but I don't know how you can get "insulting" out of that. You have anything specific that you're talking about?

• Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

bro tafseer amthal is for makarim shirazi.

there isnt any book called tafseer amthal for sayed kamal hayderi as far as i can tell. is it like a tahqeeq? or is it called something else?.

anyway from my experience on audio editing i can tell its been edited so i will pray that whoever is responsible for editing and aiming to edit it be punished a sever punishment in this world maybe even admit he edited the tape. please i ask the brothers and sisters to do the same especially if you beleive this tape was not edited to see what happens.

ws wr wb

• Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

bro tafseer amthal is for makarim shirazi.

there isnt any book called tafseer amthal for sayed kamal hayderi as far as i can tell. is it like a tahqeeq? or is it called something else?.

anyway from my experience on audio editing i can tell its been edited so i will pray that whoever is responsible for editing and aiming to edit it be punished a sever punishment in this world maybe even admit he edited the tape. please i ask the brothers and sisters to do the same especially if you beleive this tape was not edited to see what happens.

ws wr wb

"editing" or no (But the audio is clear: "they are not mujtahidin"

, "they cant write a book by 20 pages about al-tawhid" (wow!)

there is always this question: what is the opinion of Kamal Haydari on Ibn Arabi?

wa salam.

• Veteran Member

I don't have the copy with me at the moment; I checked it at the library. I'm sure you can get hold of a copy if you are interested.

There are plenty of copies online. Whether I am interested or not, you made a claim without providing any textual evidence to support the claim. Therefore you are the one who is responsible for bringing for the proof, not me.

To make your life easier, here is the seventeenth volume of the tafseer:

Tafseer al-Amthal - Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi

Edited by Ruh.Mujarad
  • Advanced Member

sallamun alaykum

first of all u are taking things out of context just as wahabis do and secondaly it has been edited so unless i have the original copy and find what the sayed has to say i cant really make a judgment. unlike you i dont jump at the chance to attack the scholar without varifying and making sure i am certain of what happened and what i am accusing the individual of.

you think im going to trust a tape who was edited by some ignorant individual above a highly ranked Shia scholar who is well known for his knowledge and piety.

you have two choices either beleive a great shia scholar who says this recording was minupulated or

trust a tape which an ignorant person recorded and edited.

btw the sayed in the tape says he is being recorded therefore its not like a trap whereby he didnt know he wanted the recording to be available however the ignorant recorder seems to have had malice towards the sayed or the person who edited it. This is why i ask the brothers and sisters to make a dua against this person.

ws wr wb

Edited by mo87_11014
  • Advanced Member

There are plenty of copies online. Whether I am interested or not, you made a claim without providing any textual evidence to support the claim. Therefore you are the one who is responsible for bringing for the proof, not me.

Since when was textual evidence required for a claim? I gave a reference; if you're interested in pursuing it, then you can go and check it.

• Veteran Member

Since when was textual evidence required for a claim? I gave a reference; if you're interested in pursuing it, then you can go and check it.

This is around your third post regarding this claim, yet no clear evidence has been provided to support the claim.

1) You were asked to provide the text in which your claim is speaking of, yet you failed. You complained firstly of not having a copy of the book, so you were provided one and yet you once again escaped from providing the proof.

2) You make claims and accusations without providing proof for your claims, then when proof is demanded you tell your proponents to go and search for them? Is this the correct way of supporting a claim and discussing with others? Please brother, don't lower your status to this level and try to be intellectual and rational in your discussion and approach.

3) There seems to be no "Zakat" section in the reference you provided.

We are not asking for something too difficult to obtain. It's quite simple actually:

Please provide us with the text of Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi which you claimed he defends Abu Bakr in.

The direct link to the book has been provided for you.

Wasalam

Edited by Ruh.Mujarad
  • Advanced Member

For some reason, I find that the followers of Yasser Al-Habib are violent and very similar to Wahabis in their nature.

Why do people who struggle for Islamic unity suddenly became "Bakris"? You are creating a new group within the Shia

communities, that will surely slowly destroy our strength when we need it the most.

Please review your attitude, mr. "Jihad-Fadak" and stop spreading something you are unsure of.

We don't need fitnah..

• Veteran Member

Ayatullah Kamal Haydari had to broach the topic indirectly in his day before yesterday discussion (Mutarahat al-Aqida at al-Kawthar), whilst discussing Raziyat al-Khamis (showing his love to Umar eh! --> sarcasm), just to silence the critics.

Watch for yourself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...