Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy

Samosas Banned!

Rate this topic

They're not letting aid come to the country while they are in dire need of food. These people are killing their people and then add on top of that crazy extremism of not letting people have sambosas due to be triangular.

Calm down please.

This news may not be true after all. Thank God!

How long before the hardline ayatollahs of Iran outlaw Somosas?

That is the big question.

hahahha no... they are truly knowledgable therefore wouldnt even consider doing that....

(bismillah)

How long before the hardline ayatollahs of Iran outlaw Somosas?

That is the big question.

It's hard to imagine the Iranian mullocrats being so petty and juvenile as to ban something as inocuous as Somosas. Of course, that's because their huge talents were pre-occupied with addressing matters that are more pressing:

Foreign recipes banned on Iranian state TV

Cooking channels forbidden to show hamburgers, hot-dogs, pizza

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41445381/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/foreign-recipes-banned-iranian-state-tv/

The Associated Press

TEHRAN, Iran — A state-owned news website says Iran's broadcasting authority has banned Iranian TV channels from showing cooking programs that present recipes for foreign cuisine.

Jamejamonline reported late Saturday that the deputy head of Iran's state broadcasting company, Ali Darabi, announced the ban during a visit to one of the country's 30 state-run TV channels.

Some cooking programs on Iranian stations present recipes for foreign cuisine, such as Italian and French.

The ban is seen as part of a nationalistic campaign increasingly pushed by Iran's government in recent years.

And get this: They're buying the technology to build nukes!

It's hard to imagine the Iranian mullocrats being so petty and juvenile as to ban something as inocuous as Somosas. Of course, that's because their huge talents were pre-occupied with addressing matters that are more pressing:

Foreign recipes banned on Iranian state TV

Cooking channels forbidden to show hamburgers, hot-dogs, pizza

http://www.msnbc.msn...anian-state-tv/

The Associated Press

And get this: They're buying the technology to build nukes!

proud supporter? israeli logo? go learn your history then come back to even speak to me.. any one whos "proud" to be israeli makes me sick

(bismillah)

That's fundamentalism for ya.

If you had bothered to go back to the first page of this thread you'd see that brother macisaac has pointed out that even Western mainstream media (not known for their "honesty") has confirmed that al-Shabab stated that they were looking to get possibly rotten, dangerous food out of commission so it wouldn't potentially sicken anyone. Also "fundamentalists" you talk about here are Wahhabis who are puppets of the Western imperialist powers used both for Western imperialist interests around the world and also to try to harm the reputation of the glorious religion of Islam.

Just one of countless examples:

http://www.guardian....-worked-for-mi6

MI6 was secretly employing "al-Qaeda", aka al-CIA-duh, member!

Edited by Basra

Yeah while they are starving., aren't they the intelligent ones.

There is nothing intelligent about al-Shahab. Surely you know they would hang you for being Shia, a heretic in their beliefs. Do not trust these evil doers.

I thinks Somalia rulers just following the developed country such like Singapore. In Singapore, chewing gum is banned where as in Somali, just Samosa. LOL

In Singapore, it is a cleanliness issue (not a racist or religious descriminatory). And then they don't kill you but give you a fine and citation, which is quite different than what al-Quaeda (al-shaabab) would do.

hahahha no... they are truly knowledgable therefore wouldnt even consider doing that....

(bismillah)

Yup, that sentence of yours convinced me! You must know what you are talking about.

proud supporter? israeli logo? go learn your history then come back to even speak to me.. any one whos "proud" to be israeli makes me sick

(bismillah)

Yes i forgot. People like you hate Jewish rule or Jewish self-determination.

How long before your share how much a pay you receive from the CIA as a result of your continuous insults to Shias and their leaders?

I wish I worked for the CIA!! They pay well, but they probably would never take me.

When have I ever insulted Shias? My beef is with the mullahs and the mullocracy that is biased, oppressive, hypocratic, and evil. I am against extremism and blind faith. Are you a sheep or a person that can think on your own two feet without the need for an Ayatollah to tell you what to do, think, wear, or how to put on your socks in the morning?

I am for freedom and justice.

If you had bothered to go back to the first page of this thread you'd see that brother macisaac has pointed out that even Western mainstream media (not known for their "honesty") has confirmed that al-Shabab stated that they were looking to get possibly rotten, dangerous food out of commission so it wouldn't potentially sicken anyone. Also "fundamentalists" you talk about here are Wahhabis who are puppets of the Western imperialist powers used both for Western imperialist interests around the world and also to try to harm the reputation of the glorious religion of Islam.

Just one of countless examples:

http://www.guardian....-worked-for-mi6

MI6 was secretly employing "al-Qaeda", aka al-CIA-duh, member!

Basra, every time you post something, you make yourself look less intelligent. You are too centered around Shia theology to even remotely be considered reliable in a reliable source of an opinion. You are on equals with Glen Beck, Pat Robertson, or Newt Gingrich.

There is a World out there that does not involve Shiism and you should respect that. Maybe if you traveled more outside of Tehran you could open your eyes more and see Reallity, but that is probably too much to ask for you to do. I think you would rather sit in your apartment at your PC all day and work on your Manifesto against anything that is Shia.

Am I correct?

Yes i forgot. People like you hate Jewish rule or Jewish self-determination. --- quote from your self rothchild

i didnt even mention my hate of jewish people, i said people who are proud to be israeli, as every one knows the learned jewish population, the ones who are practicing in their faith, call it palestine, and do not call it their home, the zionists are the ones who proclaim to be proud israelis, not the learned jewish community, if you switch jew to zionist, then yes your statement is correct.

Yup, that sentence of yours convinced me! You must know what you are talking about. --- another quote from yourself

if you want to discuss the legitemacy of the iyatullahs and their knowledge on islam than im happy to discuss it with you, one you never asked me to expand, so why would i be trying to convince you of anything? pathetic post brother...

(bismillah)

Basra, every time you post something, you make yourself look less intelligent. You are too centered around Shia theology to even remotely be considered reliable in a reliable source of an opinion. You are on equals with Glen Beck, Pat Robertson, or Newt Gingrich.

There is a World out there that does not involve Shiism and you should respect that. Maybe if you traveled more outside of Tehran you could open your eyes more and see Reallity, but that is probably too much to ask for you to do. I think you would rather sit in your apartment at your PC all day and work on your Manifesto against anything that is Shia.

Am I correct?

Your a fool, I quote from a vast, wide array of sources (almost all of them non-Shia and non-Muslim in most cases) and all you can respond with is that I'm allegedly "Shia-centric" or something?! Yes I am a Shi'a Muslim, but guess what else I'm also interested in the whole entire world around me!

Edited by Basra