Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jihad-Fadak

[saudi Arab] A Question To My Brothers And Sisters

Rate this topic

we are not killed , we are only asked not to talk

and this is a general order for all Saudis

Shiasim is not welcomed in KSA along with all other sects and religions of the world

shia are discriminated ,being called non arabs, non muslims, and traitors

i would like though to shed a light on shia of qatar , those that even us in Gulf region never hear of them , not even online , they do exist

And if we talk? prison or death? I don't know the Saudi law.

Thank.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I just came home from visiting Mecca and Medina and during my trip I visited the "nakhawla" which is a small village where the shia congregate in Medina, what was clear is that they are indeed oppressed and looked down upon by the government and their officials, they have no security or freedom, their financial state is poor and our group gathered donations which we passed onto them alhamdulilah.

It was painful to see how we are treated there, when I went to visit the baqi3, the guards at times stopped us half way through reading a ziyara by shouting at us and directing insults in the process. I was almost kicked out of the baqi3 for reciting salawat.

As for whether we are killed there for our beliefs, I've heard of several cases and I wouldn't be surprised, the only real protection the shia have there is if they're an American/British citizen along with a few other nationalities, there's nothing stopping the others from being killed as this information is unlikely to leave the country in the form of international news and cause an uproar.

(wasalam)

wa 'aleykoum asalam,

Barakallahoufik akhi. May Allah swt bless you.

NOP.. we are alive! tho I think shia parents need to start making MORE shia Saudi babies! lool

we can go to the mall.. eat.. go to the beach.. but that's it really coz Saudi is BORING for ALL sects even sunnies r sick of it and they spend all their vacations away,, meh

and this is a general order for all Saudis

Shiasim is not welcomed in KSA along with all other sects and religions of the world

shia are discriminated ,being called non arabs, non muslims, and traitors

i would like though to shed a light on shia of qatar , those that even us in Gulf region never hear of them , not even online , they do exist

yah I got an email that the shias in Qatar r suffering as much as the ones in SA..

NOP.. we are alive! tho I think shia parents need to start making MORE shia Saudi babies! lool

we can go to the mall.. eat.. go to the beach.. but that's it really coz Saudi is BORING for ALL sects even sunnies r sick of it and they spend all their vacations away,, meh

yah I got an email that the shias in Qatar r suffering as much as the ones in SA..

what i've heard is they are suffering worse wanderer , they are even not allowed to have majalis husenya at their homes , sort of like teh days of Fisal and laters after the Muharram revolution in eastern province where people were jailed for participating in ashra or for having some shia books even the dua books

they are a minority like us, but you will never have a chance to hear about the shia in Qatar