Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
adailton

Shaikh Yasser Habib Condemns Sayed Hadi Moderassi

Rate this topic

(salam)

(bismillah)

He said "He is one who seeks to destroy Islaam" (åæ ããä íÓÚì Ýí åÏã ÇáÅÓáÇã)

(salam)

(wasalam)

What are the reasons provided?

(salam)

(bismillah)

He said "He is one who seeks to destroy Islaam" (هو ممن يسعى في هدم الإسلام)

(salam)

:o :o :o Why does Ayatullah Hadi Moderassi want to destroy islam?

Edited by adailton

In a nutshell:

He says that Sayed Hadi Modaressi seeks to destroy islam because he is the one who met Sayed Fadlallah (the one who died last year) and the images of this meeting reflected the very joy and harmony between them. This is a problem because on online forums this makes Fadlullah look good and shine in front of people's eyes, since he is meeting a well known ayatollah.

Yasser Habib basically says that Sayed hadi modarresi is getting along with a Misguided person such as Fadlallah, which is "political hypocrisy", and then he gives hadeeth from the prophet (sawa) who says: "one who smiles in the face of an innovator has called upon the destruction of his religion" ...and one from Imam Sadiq (as) : "But they did not enter their places, nor sit in their councils, but when they met them , laughed in their faces and forget them!"...basically saying that Fadlullah was an innovator with deviant beliefs...

I don't know what to think..., anyone?

(salam)

Alhamdulillah if things weren't so clear the ummah would be a real mess, but Alhamdullillah "Truth stands out clear from Error". I just feel sorry for the youth who get brought up trusting some lecturers to be the embodiment of islam. What happened to giving the following verses some consideration?

Allah is the guardian of those who believe.”(Surah al-Baqarah 2: 257)

“That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe.”(Surah Muhammad 47: 11)

“They who taunt those of the faithful who give their alms freely, and those who give to the extent of their earnings and scoff at them; Allah will pay them back their scoffings and they shall have a painful chastisement.”

(Surah at-Tawba 9: 79)

“Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who believe.And when they passed by them, they winked at one another. And when they returned to their own followers they returned exulting. And when they saw them, they said: Most surely these are in error; And they were not sent to be keepers over them. So today those who believe shall laugh at the unbelievers.”(Surah al-Mutaffifin 83: 29-34)

“O you who believe! Let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nick names.”

(Surah al-Hujurāt 49: 11)

The Messenger of Allah (S) said,

“Abusing a believer is like throwing oneself into destruction.”(al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 359)

Imam Baqir (a.s.) says,

“One who taunts a believer on his face will die the most terrible death. And he has moved in such a direction from where there is no return to goodness.”(al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 360)

The Messenger of Allah (S) says,

“If one taunts a Muslim even with a single word, Allah prohibits the fragrance of Paradise for him. Though the fragrance of Paradise is perceived even at a distance of 500 years travel.”(Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il)

(salam)

Alhamdulillah if things weren't so clear the ummah would be a real mess, but Alhamdullillah "Truth stands out clear from Error". I just feel sorry for the youth who get brought up trusting some lecturers to be the embodiment of islam. What happened to giving the following verses some consideration?

Allah is the guardian of those who believe.”(Surah al-Baqarah 2: 257)

“That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe.”(Surah Muhammad 47: 11)

“They who taunt those of the faithful who give their alms freely, and those who give to the extent of their earnings and scoff at them; Allah will pay them back their scoffings and they shall have a painful chastisement.”

(Surah at-Tawba 9: 79)

“Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who believe.And when they passed by them, they winked at one another. And when they returned to their own followers they returned exulting. And when they saw them, they said: Most surely these are in error; And they were not sent to be keepers over them. So today those who believe shall laugh at the unbelievers.”(Surah al-Mutaffifin 83: 29-34)

“O you who believe! Let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nick names.”

(Surah al-Hujurāt 49: 11)

The Messenger of Allah (S) said,

“Abusing a believer is like throwing oneself into destruction.”(al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 359)

Imam Baqir (a.s.) says,

“One who taunts a believer on his face will die the most terrible death. And he has moved in such a direction from where there is no return to goodness.”(al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 360)

The Messenger of Allah (S) says,

“If one taunts a Muslim even with a single word, Allah prohibits the fragrance of Paradise for him. Though the fragrance of Paradise is perceived even at a distance of 500 years travel.”(Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il)

Heu...What is the connection? You speak of believers...Here, we talk about açhab al-bid'a.

It's an honour rather than a disgrace to be attacked by Yasser Alhabib

this kid has attacked over 100 Shia scholars including most of the marjee.

He calls Imam khomaini a kafer

and he attacks Ayatullah Hakim

Ayatullah Shaheed Mohammad baqer sadr

Ayatullah shaheed sadr 2

Moqtada sadr

Ammar Alhakim

Ayatullah Bahjat

Ayatullah Kamal Haidari

Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi

Hasan Nasrullah

Monatzari

Modarresi

Ayatullah S KAdhem haeri

Ayatullah Mousa sadr

Waeli

they are all Monafiq and kafir in the eyes of this man

(bismillah)

(salam)

In a nutshell:

He says that Sayed Hadi Modaressi seeks to destroy islam because he is the one who met Sayed Fadlallah (the one who died last year) and the images of this meeting reflected the very joy and harmony between them. This is a problem because on online forums this makes Fadlullah look good and shine in front of people's eyes, since he is meeting a well known ayatollah.

Yasser Habib basically says that Sayed hadi modarresi is getting along with a Misguided person such as Fadlallah, which is "political hypocrisy", and then he gives hadeeth from the prophet (sawa) who says: "one who smiles in the face of an innovator has called upon the destruction of his religion" ...and one from Imam Sadiq (as) : "But they did not enter their places, nor sit in their councils, but when they met them , laughed in their faces and forget them!"...basically saying that Fadlullah was an innovator with deviant beliefs...

I don't know what to think..., anyone?

Well, quick clarification. He wasn't the one who said that. It was the questioner who asked that and asked his opinion on this, so then he (or his office) said that al-Modarresi is one one those who set out to destroy Islam.

As for al-Habib, he is the innovator, like when he said that the 3rd shahadah is wajib in the adhan or when he innovated this:

(bismillah)

(

As for al-Habib, he is the innovator, like when he said that the 3rd shahadah is wajib in the adhan or when he innovated this:

If you are a man, say the same thing to Ayatollah Sadeq Shirazi !

A large majority are "soufi "shi3ine".

Ayatullah shaheed sadr 2

Moqtada sadr

Ammar Alhakim

Ayatullah Bahjat

Ayatullah Kamal Haidari

Hasan Nasrullah

Monatzari

Modarresi

Ayatullah S KAdhem haeri

Ayatullah Mousa sadr

Waeli

How dare you! Shaikh Yasser Al-Habib (as) is the student of Ayatullah Al-Udhma Mujtaba Shirazi (as) and this great ayatullah is the older brother of Ayatullah Sadiq Shirazi (as). Shaikh Al-Habib (as) and Ayatullah Mujtaba (as) share the same opinions, and Ayatullah Mohammad Ridha Shirazi (as) praised Ayatullah Mujtaba (as). How dare you attack him! Do you even know Shaikh Al-Islam Al-Habib does taqleed of Ayatullah Sadiq (as) and he praises Ayatullah Seestani? If if was so bad he wouldn't do that!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Well, quick clarification. He wasn't the one who said that. It was the questioner who asked that and asked his opinion on this, so then he (or his office) said that al-Modarresi is one one those who set out to destroy Islam.

Get your facts right young man!

He is following the opinion of the greatly qualified Imam Mohammad Shirazi (as) and Ayatullah Saqid Shirazi (as). He didn't make it up!

"Evidently the phrase “Ashadou ana Aliyun waliyullah” is an integral part of both azan and iqamah, as some narrations indicate that."

Islamic Law, acts of worship. page 139, Ayatullah Sadiq Shirazi.

Edited by adailton

Ayatullah shaheed sadr 2

Moqtada sadr

Ammar Alhakim

Ayatullah Bahjat

Ayatullah Kamal Haidari

Hasan Nasrullah

Monatzari

Modarresi

Ayatullah S KAdhem haeri

Ayatullah Mousa sadr

Waeli

Yes I think this matter definetely speaks for itself. ÑóÈøóäóÇ áÇó ÊõÒöÛú ÞõáõæÈóäóÇ ÈóÚúÏó ÅöÐú åóÏóíúÊóäóÇ æóåóÈú áóäóÇ ãöä áøóÏõäßó ÑóÍúãóÉð Åöäøóßó ÃóäÊó ÇáúæóåøóÇÈõ

Sallamun Alaykum

i dont like to get into these types of things however one should be certain when accusing someone which yasir habib is clearly not. he doesnt know what took place between them. with all due respect i could take pictures of anything and make it look bad. if in the time of the holy prophet there were cameras i could take a picture of the holy prophet smiling infront of anyone and say look the holy prophet is smiling therefore his lying.

please brothers and sisters use your brain.

look at how silly some people can be his smiling or laughing with an innovator therefore he is part and parcel with that innovator perhaps something funny came up perhaps sayed hadi considered good akhlaq to smile and speak to the person. this is the same thing wahabis use against us ive seen tons of pictures where they take pictures or videos of something and it turns out to be something else. when the prophet says whoever smiles to an innovator then he is misguided he is talking about smiling as an act in itself with the intent to bring joy to the person for his innovation not to sit down and discuss with the person while having good akhlaq in the best manner possible if the narration is authentic.

sayed hadi modarissi is well known as a good shia scholar and i have not seen anyone deny this now are you going to beleive pictures or videos and assume straight away that his not just a bad person but a person who is intending to destroy islam which requires evidance.

i know a well known scholar who refused to speak to yasir habib becuase he didnt want yasir habeb to be more famous and this was incorrect becuase we need to discuss and speak to eachother to find out what is going on. if only yasir habeb had taken the time to ask sayed hadi why he went there or gave him the benefit of the doubt atleast until he could understand what was going on from the sayed himself. one phone call it took but what can you do these days when simply becuase of pictures one accuses the person of destroying islam.

btw i am not anti yasir or with yasir but these silly points must be addressed how you can call a great shia scholar someone who wants to destroy islam becuase he is sitting with another person discussing an issue while smiling even if we assume it is an innovator unless you can prove:

1. the person he is discussing with is an innovator

2. he is smiling becuase he loves this innovator for his innovation

3. his intent was to destory islam through this

then you cant accuse. accusation requires certainty not assumptions.

ws wr wb

1. the person he is discussing with is an innovator

I know a "scientist", a member of the family of Fadlallah (and Taqlid). He lives here in France. We asked about Omar and Abou Bakr; he said they are Muslims.

2. he is smiling becuase he loves this innovator for his innovation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiUvSpX5rV0

3. his intent was to destory islam through this

What is the purpose of a visit?

Wa 'aleykoum asalam

This thread is a troll.

Responses:

adailton (aka Against Oneself), pretending to be what he isn't in order to make others look bad as he continues on his one man quest against the Shirazi scholars...

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234970870-banned-members/page__pid__2231827__st__150#entry2231827

Wa 'aleykoum asalam.

+++

Edited by Jihad-Fadak

sallamun alaykum

bro you didnt prove anything

1. you didnt prove

2. you didnt prove he loves the innovator for his innovation just images as wahabis use against us.

3. the fact that you asking means you dont know and are assuming the purpose of the visit is to destroy islam

btw dont think i am a fadhllalah sympathiser becuase i do disagree with him on certain points just as i disagree with yasir habib on some issues.

the thing which i dont get is nawodays its easy to get in contact with a Mujtahid or Marji' why rely on images when you can speak to that person and know the truth from the person.

ws wr wb

This man, yasser Al-Habib, is causing a great rift in the ranks of the followers of Ahlulbayt [a.s].

Although he put forth some very interesting points, there is no need for him to attack religious figures

just because they work for the unity of Muslims (i.e. Sayyed Ali Khamenei \ the late Sayyed Fadhlullah)

His followers go as far as claiming that the sayyeds are in Hell, and the living scholars will follow?!

It's just insane, honestly..

I didn't mind this guy at first but now he's just irritating. He just sits in his office and records videos and writes articles of himself condemning people left, right and centre.

And I swear Sayed Hadi Modarresi is related to the Shirazi family and are very close?

I didn't mind this guy at first but now he's just irritating. He just sits in his office and records videos and writes articles of himself condemning people left, right and centre.

And I swear Sayed Hadi Modarresi is related to the Shirazi family and are very close?

It's obvious you haven't been on his site. He doesn't write articles himself condemning people, people ask him what he thinks which is perfectly fine.

Sheikh Yassir al Habib has said repeatedly that his opinion does not reflect the opinion of Syed Shirazi. If people want to know what Syed Shirazi's view's on something they can email him.

Imam Mahdi's uncle was a liar, the prophet's uncle was a liar and a mushrik kaffir too, don't get mixed up.

Edited by haidar al karrar

How dare you! Shaikh Yasser Al-Habib (as) is the student of Ayatullah Al-Udhma Mujtaba Shirazi (as) and this great ayatullah is the older brother of Ayatullah Sadiq Shirazi (as). Shaikh Al-Habib (as) and Ayatullah Mujtaba (as) share the same opinions, and Ayatullah Mohammad Ridha Shirazi (as) praised Ayatullah Mujtaba (as). How dare you attack him! Do you even know Shaikh Al-Islam Al-Habib does taqleed of Ayatullah Sadiq (as) and he praises Ayatullah Seestani? If if was so bad he wouldn't do that!

Get your facts right young man!

He is following the opinion of the greatly qualified Imam Mohammad Shirazi (as) and Ayatullah Saqid Shirazi (as). He didn't make it up!

Euhh it's called get your facts right young man. Do not accuse Sayed Muhammad Shirazi to have shared the same opinions as Mujtaba Shirazi, he himself Mujataba Shirazi does not claim that as he knows his views are very "different" (for lack of nice words) than the rest of Shirazi scholars. I do not want to put videos/audios of his speeches but I want to ask you this much, have you listened to Mujataba Shirazi's speeches (given in the Arabic language)? If yes and you're still praising his teachings and relating him to Sayed Muhammad Shirazi (rahimahu Allah) then you're sense of judgement need serious revision.

As for Yasser Al-Habib, the discussion should have ended when members read who Yasser was accusing of destroying Islam. But you said it yourself, Yasser is the student of Mujtaba Al-Shirazi-that explains the very high akhlaaq and accusations of respected scholars.

I'd hate to put the two in the same phrase but I have to ask this question to the OP: Compare the productivity of the Modarresi to Islam and the "productivity" of Yasser Habib, and you'll know who's destroying and who's building.

Not that it means anything but yes Sayed Muhammad and Sadiq Shirazi are the direct maternal uncles of Sayed Hadi Almodarresi. I said; it does not mean much (opinion wise) just like Mijtaba Shirazi is the brother of Sayed Muhammad and Sayed Sadiq but there seem to be nothing other than their blood that they share similarity with.

Euhh it's called get your facts right young man. Do not accuse Sayed Muhammad Shirazi to have shared the same opinions as Mujtaba Shirazi, he himself Mujataba Shirazi does not claim that as he knows his views are very "different" (for lack of nice words) than the rest of Shirazi scholars. I do not want to put videos/audios of his speeches but I want to ask you this much, have you listened to Mujataba Shirazi's speeches (given in the Arabic language)? If yes and you're still praising his teachings and relating him to Sayed Muhammad Shirazi (rahimahu Allah) then you're sense of judgement need serious revision.

As for Yasser Al-Habib, the discussion should have ended when members read who Yasser was accusing of destroying Islam. But you said it yourself, Yasser is the student of Mujtaba Al-Shirazi-that explains the very high akhlaaq and accusations of respected scholars.

I'd hate to put the two in the same phrase but I have to ask this question to the OP: Compare the productivity of the Modarresi to Islam and the "productivity" of Yasser Habib, and you'll know who's destroying and who's building.

Not that it means anything but yes Sayed Muhammad and Sadiq Shirazi are the direct maternal uncles of Sayed Hadi Almodarresi. I said; it does not mean much (opinion wise) just like Mijtaba Shirazi is the brother of Sayed Muhammad and Sayed Sadiq but there seem to be nothing other than their blood that they share similarity with.

This has been dealt with already.

adailton (aka Against Oneself), pretending to be what he isn't in order to make others look bad as he continues on his one man quest against the Shirazi scholars...

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php/topic/234970870-banned-members/page__view__findpost__p__2231827

I have a tiny question

Why do you make this guy sound important? This [edited out] is nothing. The first time I heard about him was when he cursed Aisha and it hit the news. Since then, we always hear of this Zionist traitor.

I hear about him from Sunnis ok, because they ask if we agree with him.

But why would well educated Shiites want to know what this [edited out] is talking about? This guy is no Sheikh he is a fraud.

Edited by Calm
No need for the use of such words.

I have a tiny question

Why do you make this guy sound important? This [edited out] is nothing. The first time I heard about him was when he cursed Aisha and it hit the news. Since then, we always hear of this Zionist traitor.

I hear about him from Sunnis ok, because they ask if we agree with him.

But why would well educated Shiites want to know what this [edited out] is talking about? This guy is no Sheikh he is a fraud.

Maybe, you can disagree with him if you like but some people's accusations that he's a CIA agent go too far.

Maybe, you can disagree with him if you like but some people's accusations that he's a CIA agent go too far.

Why is it too far?

1. Why is he living in London? (His main office in London I mean)

2. Check his website, show me where he says ONE word against israel or the Zionist regime.

3. A sheikh like that, sparking fights between Sunnis and Shiites, and even between Shiites themselves, and forgetting israel, would make israel thank him, or attack him? How do you think divide and conquer works? Not only military

4. He is the Shiite version of 'Arour.

5. From where did this guy get money to open his own TV Channel "Fadak" (Opening a TV Channel costs millions, now tell me charity, cause you know the best people and organizations wouldnt be able to raise up charity this fast, since he was only known after he cursed Aisha)

6. Sayed Khamenei says: If you said, Sunni and Shiite, then you are an israeli traitor if you realized, or didnt realize it. Which means, you could intentionally be sparking feuds between Sunni and Shiite to benefit israel, or you could be ignorant.But on both ways you are an israeli traitor because israel is benefitting from u.

Edited by RoAcHy