Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

SD, your my brother, but were not trying to make people laugh, man relax we know what day it was, thus i refrained from posting anything, in respect for your view, but honestly man were not trying to disrespect a single scholar through what where doing...

The body of Shaheed Beheshti (ra) after he was assassinated by the MKO:

32233_633.jpg

May Allah curse his killers infinitely.

This is making me :mad: I never knew that his head had become severed! :cry: I want to boil the man who did it in hot soup! :mad: But I am sure that what Allah (SWT) has in plan for him is much worse.:mad:

Syed Rohani sporting yellow shoes like a man should:

16.jpg

I have never seen a close up picture of Sayed Roohani, could you post one here?

What is this thing about yellow Shoes? By the way, those shoes are really....strange - they have a Zulfiqar (from what I can say) on them. :unsure: Is it allowed to have such symbols on shows?

Our narrations say it's recommended to wear them because yellow is a beautiful colour and striking to the eyes. To my knowledge, it has something to do with the golden calf that Prophet Musa's (as) people used to worship. It was also yellow/golden and beautiful in colour - one of the reasons those people started worshipping it.

Found this narration:

Hannan bin Sudair says that he came to Imam Jaffar as-Sadiq as.gif wearing black shoes. Imam as.gif said, “Why are you wearing black shoes? Do you know its bad consequences?” He asked, “What are its bad effects?” Imam as.gif replied, “It affects eyesight and male prowess and it is a cause of sadness and anger. Further, it is the sign of oppressors. Wear yellow shoes and enjoy its benefits.” He asked, “What are the benefits of wearing them?” Imam as.gif replied, “It improves eyesight and male prowess. It ends sadness and anger and it is a part of the dress of the Holy Prophet (saw).”

[Thawaabul A’amaal & Iqaabul A’amaal By Sheikh Sadooq]

Edited by Replicant

What is this thing about yellow Shoes? By the way, those shoes are really....strange - they have a Zulfiqar (from what I can say) on them. :unsure: Is it allowed to have such symbols on shows?

Nader Zaveri said:

38 بَابُ كَرَاهَةِ لُبْسِ النَّعْلِ السَّوْدَاءِ

“Chapter on the dislike of wearing black shoes”

5931 مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَعْقُوبَ عَنْ عِدَّةٍ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنِ ابْنِ مَحْبُوبٍ عَمَّنْ ذَكَرَهُ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع أَنَّهُ نَظَرَ إِلَى بَعْضِ أَصْحَابِهِ وَ عَلَيْهِ نَعْلٌ سَوْدَاءُ فَقَالَ مَا لَكَ وَ لِلنَّعْلِ السَّوْدَاءِ أَ مَا عَلِمْتَ أَنَّهَا تُضِرُّ بِالْبَصَرِ وَ تُرْخِي الذَّكَرَ وَ هِيَ بِأَغْلَى الثَّمَنِ مِنْ غَيْرِهَا وَ مَا لَبِسَهَا أَحَدٌ إِلَّا اخْتَالَ فِيهَا

From someone who mentioned to him from Abee `Abd Allaah (عليه السلام) that he look at someone from his companions and he was wearing black shoes, so he (عليه السلام) said: “What do you have to do with black shoes? Don’t you know they are harmful for the eyesight, lightens manhood, and they are costly compared to others, and no one wears them except who is boastful about it”

5932 وَ عَنْهُمْ عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ زِيَادٍ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ الْهَمَذَانِيِّ عَنْ حَنَانِ بْنِ سَدِيرٍ قَالَ دَخَلْتُ عَلَى أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع وَ فِي رِجْلِي نَعْلٌ سَوْدَاءُ فَقَالَ يَا حَنَانُ مَا لَكَ وَ لِلسَّوْدَاءِ أَ مَا عَلِمْتَ أَنَّ فِيهَا ثَلَاثَ خِصَالٍ تُضْعِفُ الْبَصَرَ وَ تُرْخِي الذَّكَرَ وَ تُورِثُ الْهَمَّ وَ هِيَ مَعَ ذَلِكَ مِنْ لِبَاسِ الْجَبَّارِينَ الْحَدِيثَ

From Hanaan bin Sadeer said, I entered upon Abee `Abd Allaah (عليه السلام) and on my feet was black shoes, so he (عليه السلام) said: “O Hanaan, what do you have to do with black (shoes)? Don’t you know that they have three characteristics about them? 1.) They weaken the eyesight 2.)lightens manhood 3.) and (wearing them one) inherits trouble, and with that it is work by arrogant ones”

وَ رَوَاهُ الصَّدُوقُ فِي ثَوَابِ الْأَعْمَالِ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنْ (أَحْمَدَ بْنِ إِدْرِيسَ) عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ يَحْيَى عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَحْمَدَ عَنْ مُوسَى بْنِ عُمَرَ عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ جَبَلَةَ عَنْ حَنَانِ بْنِ سَدِيرٍ وَ فِي الْخِصَالِ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ إِدْرِيسَ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَحْمَدَ مِثْلَهُ

5933 وَ عَنْ أَبِي عَلِيٍّ الْأَشْعَرِيِّ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْجَبَّارِ عَنِ ابْنِ فَضَّالٍ عَنْ بُرَيْدِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ الْغَاضِرِيِّ عَنْ عُبَيْدِ بْنِ زُرَارَةَ قَالَ رَآنِي أَبُو عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع وَ عَلَيَّ نَعْلٌ سَوْدَاءُ فَقَالَ يَا عُبَيْدُ مَا لَكَ وَ لِلنَّعْلِ السَّوْدَاءِ أَ مَا عَلِمْتَ أَنَّ فِيهَا ثَلَاثَ خِصَالٍ تُرْخِي الذَّكَرَ وَ تُضْعِفُ الْبَصَرَ وَ هِيَ أَغْلَى ثَمَناً مِنْ غَيْرِهَا وَ أَنَّ الرَّجُلَ يَلْبَسُهَا وَ مَا يَمْلِكُ إِلَّا أَهْلَهُ وَ وَلَدَهُ فَيَبْعَثُهُ اللَّهُ جَبَّاراً

From `Ubayd bin Zuraarah said Aboo `Abd Allaah (عليه السلام) saw me and I was wearing black shoes, so he (عليه السلام) said: “Ya `Ubayd, what do you have to do with black shoes? Don’t you know that they have three characteristics about them? 1.) They lighten manhood 2.) They weaken eyesight 3.) And they are costly compared to other (shoes)......”

Yellow shoes have the opposite effect of black shoes according to ahadith.

Our narrations say it's recommended to wear them because yellow is a beautiful colour and striking to the eyes. To my knowledge, it has something to do with the golden calf that Prophet Musa's (as) people used to worship. It was also yellow/golden and beautiful in colour - one of the reasons those people started worshipping it.

Found this narration:

Hannan bin Sudair says that he came to Imam Jaffar as-Sadiq as.gif wearing black shoes. Imam as.gif said, “Why are you wearing black shoes? Do you know its bad consequences?” He asked, “What are its bad effects?” Imam as.gif replied, “It affects eyesight and male prowess and it is a cause of sadness and anger. Further, it is the sign of oppressors. Wear yellow shoes and enjoy its benefits.” He asked, “What are the benefits of wearing them?” Imam as.gif replied, “It improves eyesight and male prowess. It ends sadness and anger and it is a part of the dress of the Holy Prophet (saw).”

Source: Sawaabul A’amaal & Iqaabul A’amaal By Sheikh Sadooq.

What, exactly, was the indication towards the calf of the Jews also being yellow meant for? Do you mean it as a bad thing or you just said it, just like that?

By the way, S.Hassan, forgot to tell you: Thank you very much for posting the Photo :cry: Kaka :cry:

What, exactly, was the indication towards the calf of the Jews also being yellow meant for? Do you mean it as a bad thing or you just said it, just like that?

No, Sayed Mahdi Modaressi in one of his lectures spoke about this.

He talked about a narration where Imam (as) explains that wearing yellow shoes also has something to do with the yellow/golden calf (in a good way). I can't remember exactly what.

Edited by Replicant

Guest Mushu

It's not a Dhul-fiqar, it's just a normal sword. Besides, i don't think those are his actual shoes, just similar ones.