Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

oh wooooooooooooow amazing topic!!.. I cant believe I saw two of my favourite all time authors!! Muhammed tijani al samawi (who I wanted to meet in real life when I read his book then i was guided!! :D) .. and Ayatullah Ibrahim amini!! such amazing pics of ALL the scholars.. Bless you all!esp the starter of this topic!! :D

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you to the OP! If anyone did not notice the link in Post #1, here it is again: http://www.islamic-l.../ulama_pics.htm

4139.jpg

why are there strange comments like this?... just have some respect people please. I'm not just talking to one of you, This applies to all those involved in this. They aren't just lay people, they are holders of religion and pure knowledge. Jokes have their limits, especially when they come within the tenets of Islam.

wasalam

Edited by shia_warrior92

why are there strange comments like this?... just have some respect people please. I'm not just talking to one of you, This applies to all those involved in this. They aren't just lay people, they are holders of religion and pure knowledge. Jokes have their limits, especially when they come within the tenets of Islam.

wasalam

fadlalla-420-111209035927.jpg

Someone can't take a joke.

Fadlallah.jpg

Y U NO HAVE SENSE OF HUMOR?!

`I knew this guy was just bluffing`

12113.jpg

brother, He is Dr. Aqa Tehrani, the representative of the leader, the student of Ayatulah Mesbah, and also the Akhlaq teacher of Ahmadi Nezhad, the representative of Tehran in a few years ago, and also the Imam Jumah of one of the mosques in New York...

Edited by imaan=faith

I don't see anything disrespectful. Rather, they are making this thread interesting.

I still view this as wrong... but if you guys are continue with it anyway whether its spoken against or not, then at least please dont do it tonight or 2moro as it is the shahdat night of rasoolAllah [saww] and I think Imam Hassan [as] too.

Edited by Shia_Debater

I still view this as wrong... but if you guys are continue with it anyway whether its spoken against or not, then at least please dont do it tonight or 2moro as it is the shahdat night of rasoolAllah [saww] and I think Imam Hassan [as] too.

*Facepalm*

What does this have to do with them (as) ?

You wouldn't be trying to make people laugh on the death anniversary of your parents, and the Imams [as] have more authority over us than our parents.

The objective is to make the thread interesting.

He isn't alive. This has already been confirmed. Why is it taking so long for everyone to digest this?

Salaam,

Unless you're going to post a picture of a scholar, or comment on a picture, then please refrain from posting things that will spark debate that is unrelated to the topic.

Guest Mushu

wasalam

Get a life man.