habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Seyyed Khamenei as a kid (he's the one wearing the ammameh and leading the gang, of course)

aghakidgang.jpg

Seyyed Ahmad Khomeini (one of Imam Khomeini's good sons):

ahmadside.jpg

Ahmad Khomeini again, before he became a scholar (dude was even more handsome than his father)

ahmadwithfriend.jpg

Shahid Beheshti's mazloom face contrasted with Shahid Motahhari's stern determination

motahharibeheshtiyouth.png

Hero meets hero, one a brilliant scholar and the other a semi-literate wrestler: Ayatollah Taleghani and Shahid Gholam Reza Takhti

takhtitaleghani.jpg

Smiles all around :wub:

Imam+Khumayni.jpg

(wasalam)

Ayatullah al 'Udhma Sayyid Ali al Sistani (young photo) ^_^

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF+%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A.png

Aah! To have met this man! :cry:

Khumayni+and+child.jpg

Emam Khumayni (qas) as a child (notice the serious expression of a world leader in the making?)

Qajar_Khomeini_Childhood.jpg

One of the great things about Najaf al Ashraf is the number of scholars whom you see visiting Imam Ali (as) shrine. Such radiant faces masha Allah. Here is a picture I took infront of Imam Ali (as) shrine of a student/scholar along with a cute kid.

can i use this picture? :)

Shaykh Abdulkareem Haeri

haeri.jpg

Ayatullah Sadiq Sadr, also known as Shaheed al Mihrab (martyred while in prayer). Some of you may have seen the youtube clip posted on this forum a few times where he pushes one of saddam's soldier's away with his walking stick :D B)

ms_sadr3.jpg

Guest Mushu

I will start by posting some pictures of Ayatallah Sheikh Mohammed al-Yaqoobi; but I will be posting some pictures of other 'ulemaa in the future inshAllah. I have some real gems ;)

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi leading salah. I think it's Imam Ali's shrine in Najaf, but i'm not sure:

marqeea009_k002.jpg

marqeea009_k001.jpg

Shaheed Syed Sadiq al-Sadr (black amama, white beard), with Ayatallah Sheikh Mohammed al-Yaqoobi sitting to his left. :wub:

333.gif

Syed Sadiq al-Sadr leading salah - clock Sheikh al-Yaqoobi right behind him:

66.gif

Ayatallah Murtadha al-Shirazi visiting Sheikh al-Yaqoobi for all you haters:

iraqup.com_20090216_tnt2M-D27I_985648437.jpg

iraqup.com_20090216_8ce6G-2EqD_727211541.jpg

iraqup.com_20090216_SP8we-6f1J_857829354.jpg

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi in ziyarah:

1308846197.jpg

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi chillin':

1219655640.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

The love we display for our Marja and all the pious Ulema is our way of showing our love of Allah SWT, Prophet SA and Holy Ahlul Bayt AS. :wub:

We all cannot go to hawza and become alims, so we respect and revere the holy people.

I am saddened by the fact that I cannot kiss the hand or the foot of my marja. Guys are so lucky to meet with them and give them a hug.

Those who take the path of cloak and turban are standing up for our madhab and fighting for our mere existence. May Allah SWT bless the righteous Ulema.

Guest EndlessEndeavor

My contribution to the recently proclaimed Marja and my favourite scholar:

0804161219201208333960.jpg

Him owning on the best show made on tv:

1_22972.jpg

Edited by Replicant
Keeping on topic