Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Be respectful brother, there's lots of people on this thread who I can make legit claims against but for the sake of not de-railing the thread I didn't.

Not debating ideas here, be they Khomeini or a shirazi, a person in this position who indulges in profanity deserves to be isolated.

Not debating ideas here, be they Khomeini or a shirazi, a person in this position who indulges in profanity deserves to be isolated.

What about Kufr, Shirk and deviancy? Shouldn't those take priority over this "profanity" you accuse him of?

That's not a response. Tell my why profanity takes priority over Kufr, Shirk and deviancy?

if their ulema do it, its fine. if anyone else does it, they are filthy heretics who need to be exposed and kicked out of the fold of islam

Asalamou 'aleykoum,

Very nice image :

Shahid Seyyed Muhammad Redha Shirazi رضي اللّه عـنـه, and Cheikh Yassir Al-Habib (right), and Seyed Mohammed Baqir al Faalee (left)

110803050158793932.jpg

Subjective stuff bro

you and your band*, have a problem. Leave this thread alone.

*Troll:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234970870-banned-members/page__view__findpost__p__2231827

Edited by Jihad-Fadak

Just to correct sister - that looks like Sayed MOHAMMED Musawi.

Unless he is also referred to as Mustafa - if that's the case, I apologize for the correction.

I googled images of both names, and could not come up with any who seems to be a Sayyid Mustafa Musawi. Sorry for that mistake! I must have wrongly saved the name on my comp in the first place. Thanks for the correction! ^_^

Sayyid Abdulkareem Musawi Ardabili

musavi%20ardabili.jpg

does anyone have a picture/pictures of the namaz e janaza of ayatollah khomeini led by (i believe) ayatollah golpayghani? ive had his resalah my whole life lol

Didn't the OP's quotation state "depiction in the heart"? I don't think that equates to physical images along with titles usually reserved for Masooms (as) liberally added. This thread is idol worship central.

He has narrated from Hisham ibn Salim from Habib al-Sajistani from abu Ja'far, recipient of Divine Supreme Covenant, who has said the following:

"Allah the most Holy, the most High has said 'I will cause to suffer punishment all those (citizens) who live a religious life in Islam with belief and acknowledgment of the Guardianship of the unjust 'A'immah (leaders without Divine Authority) who do not possess authority from Allah even though such followers are apparently virtuous and pious in their deeds.

I will forgive all those (citizens) who live a religious life in Islam with belief in and acknowledgement of the Guardianship of an Imam (as) who is just in his dealings and possesses authority from Allah even though such followers in their dealings are unjust sinners.'"

Al Kafi Chapter 86 Hadeeth 966

Narrator says, “I recited Sura Tawba ayah 31 in front of Imam Jafar Sadiq (as), and asked Him for its meanings; “they have made their

scholars and monks as their rabb instead of Allah”. Imam (as) said, “The scholars and priests ofChristians did not invite their followers to worship them. If they had done so, their followers would have never accepted this. However, their scholars made halal (lawful) into haram (unlawful) and haram into halal. Then they did the taqleed of their scholars and worshipped them.

Usool e Kafi Kitab e Aql Chapter 19 Hadith 1

ALI

This guy is just an ocean of knowledge! Would highly recommend those who understand urdu/hindi to listen to him.

Birthday: 02 February 1964

Ayatollah Syed Aqeel-ul-Gharavi was born 2 February 1964 in India. Presently, he is acknowledged as one of the most highly regarded lecturers of Indo-Pak subcontinent. He was born in India but his whole family migrated when he was very young. After completing his primary and secondary education, he decided to study religion instead of pursuing his interest in medical sciences. Currently, he is living in New Delhi with his family and managing a madrasah and also a professor at Hauz-e-Ilmiya, Jamiat-us-Saqalain, Delhi.

He got Ijazah in 1994 from Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi and became a mujtahid.

He is the best Islamic Scholar I have ever heard. No kidding. But is he really an Ayatollah?

Best thread ever! masha Allah!

Moderators sholuld edit the distractions on the page 2 including the amusing, excessive titles some users have tried to give to Sayed Khamenei.

Subhanallah i had tears running down my face. Ya Aba Abdillah

One of the great things about Najaf al Ashraf is the number of scholars whom you see visiting Imam Ali (as) shrine. Such radiant faces masha Allah. Here is a picture I took infront of Imam Ali (as) shrine of a student/scholar along with a cute kid.

can i use this picture? :)

Shaykh Abdulkareem Haeri

haeri.jpg

Ayatullah Sadiq Sadr, also known as Shaheed al Mihrab (martyred while in prayer). Some of you may have seen the youtube clip posted on this forum a few times where he pushes one of saddam's soldier's away with his walking stick :D B)

ms_sadr3.jpg

Guest Mushu

I will start by posting some pictures of Ayatallah Sheikh Mohammed al-Yaqoobi; but I will be posting some pictures of other 'ulemaa in the future inshAllah. I have some real gems ;)

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi leading salah. I think it's Imam Ali's shrine in Najaf, but i'm not sure:

marqeea009_k002.jpg

marqeea009_k001.jpg

Shaheed Syed Sadiq al-Sadr (black amama, white beard), with Ayatallah Sheikh Mohammed al-Yaqoobi sitting to his left. :wub:

333.gif

Syed Sadiq al-Sadr leading salah - clock Sheikh al-Yaqoobi right behind him:

66.gif

Ayatallah Murtadha al-Shirazi visiting Sheikh al-Yaqoobi for all you haters:

iraqup.com_20090216_tnt2M-D27I_985648437.jpg

iraqup.com_20090216_8ce6G-2EqD_727211541.jpg

iraqup.com_20090216_SP8we-6f1J_857829354.jpg

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi in ziyarah:

1308846197.jpg

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi chillin':

1219655640.jpg