Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

"al-Imam al-Ma`sum Na'ib al-A'imma al-Ma`sumeen Hujjatullah... salawatullah `alayhi"???

Wow... and you guys wonder why I'd say it's like you're making a new sect.

Yeah the new salawat is Allahuma Salee ala Khamenei wa Ala Alee Khamenei.

salam.gif

Whats wrong with you people? Why do you want to create fitna all the time. Just post pictures and move along...arent their a million other threads to post your hatred /issues of iran in. This was supposed to be a good initiative in which shias could actually appreciate and come together. A time where we could appreciate our intellectual assets.

Please for heaven's sakes stop this hating! Try to acquire the akhlaq that Ahlul Bayt(s.a) teach us.

mad.gif

??? :wacko:

You have a problem? You think you're ma'soum? It is a mistake.

However, you do not say anything about others.

Another thing, I wrote it in French (i am French).

Edited by Jihad-Fadak

You have a problem? You think you're ma'soum? It is a mistake.

However, you do not say anything about others.

Another thing, I wrote it in French (i am French).

Says the one posting pictures of an "alim" who uses filthy street language in his "lectures"

"Ayatollah al-Pakistani" is....French???

Anyways, ajarakumAllah to the brothers posting..indeed looking at the face of an 'alim is 'ibadah

Ayatullah al-'Udhma Abdallah Jawadi Amuli (ha)

2.jpg

Says the one posting pictures of an "alim" who uses filthy street language in his "lectures"

^^ It is permitted to use any language against al-mounafequeen wa ahloul-bid'a wa nawacib. Remember the ahadith, ya Jahil!

"Ayatollah al-Pakistani" is....French???

??? :wacko:

I'd like to know what is the problem. :unsure:

It was the picture of Ayatullah Shaykh Bashir Hussain al-Najafi al-Pakistani (Arabs call him "Bakistani"). In short, Ayatullah al-Pakistani.

41802_71829187548_7808550_n.jpg

I'd like to know what is the problem. :unsure:

It was the picture of Ayatullah Shaykh Bashir Hussain al-Najafi al-Pakistani (Arabs call him "Bakistani"). In short, Ayatullah al-Pakistani.

41802_71829187548_7808550_n.jpg

Yes, I know who he is. His name is Ayatullah Bashir Husayn an-Najafi. To call him Ayatullah Pakistani just sounds a bit odd..I'll let you figure it out.

Edited by cc_30

Yes, I know who he is. His name is Ayatullah Bashir Husayn an-Najafi. To call him Ayatullah Pakistani just sounds a bit odd..I'll let you figure it out.

I don't find it odd. He's known as "Al-Bakistani" in popular parlance. It's been added to his name.

^^ It is permitted to use any language against al-mounafequeen wa ahloul-bid'a wa nawacib. Remember the ahadith, ya Jahil!

Right. Your buddy mujtaba was discussing a hadith and inserted his own tafsir about Ibn Muljim's anatomy..what munafiqeen was he speaking to again, please?

Also, I think it is better if you present those "ahadith" to the maraja who do not allow it...I'm sure they will also be greatly pleased if you address them as "ya Jahil"

I still don't see the connection between French and the title you put for Shaykh Bashir

Muhammed Al Shirazi and Mohammed Kadhim Shariatmadari (ÑÖæÇä Çááå Úáíåã)

01.jpg

I don't find it odd. He's known as "Al-Bakistani" in popular parlance. It's been added to his name.

People are slow to react, give them some time.

OK I'll be a little more forward..I'm not sure about the part of the world you live in, but in my experience there has been a very strong prejudice/racism towards people of Pakistani origin, especially coming from Arabs and Iranians. Hence to dismiss his entire name, which includes Najaf, for "al-Pakistani" alone just doesn't sound right.

Right. Your buddy mujtaba was discussing a hadith and inserted his own tafsir about Ibn Muljim's anatomy..what munafiqeen was he speaking to again, please?

Also, I think it is better if you present those "ahadith" to the maraja who do not allow it...I'm sure they will also be greatly pleased if you address them as "ya Jahil"

When you understand al lougha al arabiya you will understand.

Now, return to your religion (at-tassawouf)...you are off-topic.

I still don't see the connection between French and the title you put for Shaykh Bashir

OK I'll be a little more forward..I'm not sure about the part of the world you live in, but in my experience there has been a very strong prejudice/racism towards people of Pakistani origin, especially coming from Arabs and Iranians. Hence to dismiss his entire name, which includes Najaf, for "al-Pakistani" alone just doesn't sound right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

12ns.jpg

Edited by Jihad-Fadak

I see. I know the Arab-Irani prejudice against Pakistanis. I didn't look at it this way. But I understand your reasons.

Thank you.

Edited by Marbles

sheikh al islam yasser al habib (HA)

SheikhYasser05.jpg

:yaali:

I agree he is Shaikh Al-Islam Wal Muslimeen Wa Muhyideen Yasser Al-Habib. He has revived our religion and reminded us of the importance of lanat.

Edited by adailton