Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering today marks the first anniversary of his death, I wanted to post some photographs of Shaykh Muhammad Ali Al Amri ÑÍãå Çááøå. He was the spiritual leader of the Shia of Madinah as well as t

Sayed Sistani, at home it looks like:

Shaheed Beheshti (ra) sleeping: Shaheed Beheshti (ra) leading prayers: Shaheed Beheshti (ra) shaking hands with loyal supporters: Shaheed Beheshti (ra) smiling like a boss: Shaheed Beheshti (ra) w

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

IMG_0049.JPG.9c5fdc8e0e10b8994262c7c8b513e94f.JPG

all the way to the left is ayatollah Jawad al khamenei(r) the father of sayed ali al Khamenei(ha) and in the middle ali Akbar al Khoi(r) father of sayed al Khoi(r) and all the way to the right is indeed sayed al Khoi(r). 

Edited by Al Hadi
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, AStruggler said:

I feel that one of the Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah pictures is not really appropriate 

Mods will discuss removing inappropriate posts if you click on the Report button. I hope you understand that the person who posted those images was later banned, so it's not like Mods can remove all inappropriate posts. Otherwise members would say, That person has no inappropriate posts, why was he banned? :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member
On 5/12/2018 at 2:03 AM, Hameedeh said:

Mods will discuss removing inappropriate posts if you click on the Report button. I hope you understand that the person who posted those images was later banned, so it's not like Mods can remove all inappropriate posts. Otherwise members would say, That person has no inappropriate posts, why was he banned? :rolleyes:

Oh I see, however I believe that it's of greater importance to remove posts which are terribly inappropriate and misleading, than it is to protect the justifications of the decisions of the mods. 

• Forum Administrators
On 5/13/2018 at 5:01 PM, AStruggler said:

Oh I see, however I believe that it's of greater importance to remove posts which are terribly inappropriate

You never said which of the three images was bad. How could I remove it, Brother? Still waiting for you to report it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

So if someone uses his/her photoshop skills it's something that you can complain about? Actually the image is based off this one of Imam Ali AS:

hassan nasrullah.jpg

• Advanced Member

@Hameedeh Your greatly missing the point here sister. It’s not about me complaining about someone using their photoshop skills. I find it quite corrupt, immoral, and inappropriate that someone altered a picture which is supposed to represent the image of Imam Ali (a.s.) by photoshopping the face of a normal human being where the face of our master originally was.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
2 minutes ago, AStruggler said:

How dare someone put a fallible human being in the place of our holy Imam (AS)...

The original image is also an imaginary work & we can't say that it is a true image for Ahlulbayt (as)pictures it's better not show them  this way &it's better to cover their holy faces.

• Forum Administrators
48 minutes ago, AStruggler said:

How dare someone put a fallible human being in the place of our holy Imam (AS)...

The person who posted that image is a BANNED member. That is evidence of his past activity. Thanks for discussing it, but it won't be removed. See my previous post:

On 5/12/2018 at 2:03 AM, Hameedeh said:

I hope you understand that the person who posted those images was later banned, so it's not like Mods can remove all inappropriate posts. Otherwise members would say, That person has no inappropriate posts, why was he banned? :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The original image is also an imaginary work & we can't say that it is a true image for Ahlulbayt (as)pictures it's better not show them  this way &it's better to cover their holy faces.

Yes of course we cannot say that it is the true image, I totally agree. (However, I'm not sure if we can say it's entirely an imaginary work either, from what I've heard these images are based on people's special dreams and visions etc...)

But, despite the image not depicting the true image, it's still purposed to depict the image of the Imam (AS) and so it should still be treated with great respect.

Edited by AStruggler
  • Advanced Member

@Hameedeh 

Just as you tell me to see your previous post, I tell you the same. Anyway, I said what I needed to.

On 5/13/2018 at 5:01 PM, AStruggler said:

Oh I see, however I believe that it's of greater importance to remove posts which are terribly inappropriate and misleading, than it is to protect the justifications of the decisions of the mods. 

19 hours ago, AStruggler said:
On 6/2/2018 at 4:34 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

&it's better to cover their holy faces.

Yes of course we cannot say that it is the true image, I totally agree. (However, I'm not sure if we can say it's entirely an imaginary work either, from what I've heard these images are based on people's special dreams and visions etc...)

The older images of Imam Ali (as) in this form were more manly & his body was shown a little fatter but current Images are changed his picture to to a slim &lesser manly images of him

https://goo.gl/images/Rf2bsz

42181_1267791081.jpg

The below right image of him wich seen in dream of person at below left  & confirms by Maraji which this artist draw it in21 years

https://goo.gl/images/VPS1UN

113344_678.jpg

F9A2C976-2BBC-4A25-92E2-F7309A9E81EB.jpeg.0c9eb120ea87e7d41be0fefe35353cae.jpeg

#ImamAli verified Image by Maraji

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sheikh Zakzaky (ha) Nigeria #FREEZAKZAKY

WhatsApp-Image-2019-07-16-at-16.53.09-30

نمایش اسلایدی تصاویر

cleaning of Imam Reza (عليه السلام) shrine with pure rose water by Shia marjas

Present in this ceremony were Ayatollahs Javadi Amoli, Sobhani, Makarem Shirazi, Alavi Gorgani, Alamolhoda, and Hoj. Marvi, the chief custodian of Astan Quds Razavi, the body in charge of Imam Reza (عليه السلام) holy shrine. 

https://en.abna24.com/news//grand-ayatollahs-attend-dust-cleaning-ceremony-at-Imam-reza-as-holy-shrine-video_963860.html

https://fa.abna24.com/news/عکس-و-گزارش-تصويري/گزارش-تصویری-غبارروبی-مضجع-نورانی-امام-رضاع-با-حضور-مراجع_755410.html#

https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-مراجع-عظام-تقلید/غبارروبی-مضجع-منور-امام-رضا-ع-با-حضور-مراجع-عظام-تقلید-فیل_755383.html (video)

گزارش تصویری/ غبارروبی مضجع نورانی امام رضا(ع) با حضور مراجع عظام تقلید

Death of Ayatollah Khersani (رضي الله عنه) from scholars of Najaf
f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_363.jpg

1dc0d26f3f1c37e3c0d9e46ae1052d45_396.jpg

Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani offers recommendations to Hajj pilgrims, clerics

https://en.abna24.com/news//ayatollah-vahid-khorasani-offers-recommendations-to-Hajj-pilgrims-clerics_963875.html

July 23, 2019 - 7:34 PM News Code : 963875 Source : RasaLink: 

Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani offers recommendations to Hajj pilgrims, clerics

Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani emphasized on answering the questions and ‎ investigate the ‎affairs ‎ of the Hajj pilgrims and stressed that making use of the spiritual opportunities and ‎observing the rules and traditions of the Hajj is essential. ‎ 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe