Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
habib e najjaar

Pictures Of Various 'Ulamaa [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

The Great Ones :)

Ayatollah Aga Syed Yousuf Al-Moosavi Kashmiri (ra)

Aga was a very close associate of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini (ra) , the father of Islamic Revolution of Iran. Aga donated $ 2400 lac to Iran as financial assistance during the revolutionary struggle. When Ayatollah Khomeini was expelled from Iran by the Shah, Ayatollah Yousuf Kashmiri wrote him a letter and invited him to Kashmir. Ayatollah Khomeini replied, “I would love to visit my ancestral home, Kashmir, but due to certain political reason I am afraid I can’t.” (All the letters of Ayatollah Khomeini are preserved in the personal library of Ayatollah Yousuf).

agasb2.jpg

Ayatollah Syed Dildar Ali Naseerabadi (ra) ( He introduced an academic structured approach in oration, with the Qazi recital at the end of the majlis, as opposed to the Iranian style of Qazi recital of majlis throughout. It was this radical dynamism which pedaled the acceptance of Shia Islam in the region as well as being a reason for the title awarded to him, sadly the dynamism brought to the Islamic world and especially to the region was too far reaching for contemporary Qazi recitalists of the time. The new format had Khutba in Arabic, some tafseer, Fazail of Ahlul Bayt then Masaeb of Karbala.)

Maulana_Sibte_Hassan_Naqvi.jpg

Ayatullah Sayyed Najmul Hasan, Najmul Millat (ra)

Najmul_millat.jpg

Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Naqi Naqvi (ra)

QQTYFKZXM0.gif

Edited by behayaat

1 request to all of you who posts in this thread that plz write marhum before the name if they are expired so that we can knw dat whether they are alive or not.

1 request to all of you who posts in this thread that plz write marhum before the name if they are expired so that we can knw dat whether they are alive or not.

^^ this bohri shias maulana stays at half an hour distance frm ma place

(salam)

(not sure, if this is the correct thread to post these pictures) but I just had to... :wub:

What made you unsure?!?!!?!?!?

Of course this is the correct thread. In fact, the thread should be renamed "Ruhollah and Friends (Photos)"

What made you unsure?!?!!?!?!?

Of course this is the correct thread. In fact, the thread should be renamed "Ruhollah and Friends (Photos)"

I looked through the thread, and realized that the images posted were solely of the Scholars. But the images I posted included others. But, nonetheless they are beautiful photos!

(salam)

Hopefully all reading this are aware that he is not shia ithna'asheri, but a dawoodi bohra. He is their 'da3ee'.

:)

(wasalam)

Brother, Dr Syedna Muhammed Burhanuddin is the current Dai or Syedna of the Daudi Bohra sect. Daudi Bohra are a Shia muslim sect. Let me clarify that we Bohras are Shias, true lovers of AQA Ali annd Ahle bayt. Our Dai, Dr Syedna Muhammed Burhanuddin is the 52nd in succession and is represeting the current Imam who is is occlution.

Let me clarify that our Molla is a Shia. He is the one who has built the Zarih mubarak of Imam Hussain, AQA Ali, Abbas-e-alamdar and many more.

Salam

Mansur