Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Maula Dha Mallang

The Official Sc Shia Ring Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

The eye agate looks scary to me, something out of a sci Fi movie

Whenever I go to a museum gift shop, they always sell loose agate stones cheap, i ALWAYS hunt through the stones to find one whose swirls spell "Ali"....I live in hope lol. some people like the eye, theyre rarer so more expensive, some people prefer clear/ transparent. my personal preference is any ring thats done mass of a holy place, atm I wear a simple plain unengraved aqeeq but its done mass all over the harams in iran

Assalam aleikum,

I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's rings. Here is my Aqeeq ring that I ordered from Turkey. It has the names of Allah (swt), Muhammad (saw), Ali (as), Fatima (as), Hassan (as) and Hussain (as) engraved around the stone. :) 

And I have to admit I have my eye on a few other rings... :verryhappy:

jnjhkg.png.860a1247c6bcb6a7d8b6f5cf46ea7

On 18/01/2016 at 6:36 AM, Be true and sincere said:

Not to be a spoiler but there is no such thing as Irani Ruby.

Can confirm. 

"iranian ruby" means either lab grown (so are massive) or an imported stone set in a ring in iran. If you want an iranian ring, stick to aqeeq and feroza.

37 minutes ago, starlight said:

planning to go ring shopping tomorrow.....have been wanting a firouzeh ring for so long. I hope I am able to find a good stone, set in silver.:blush:

look for the stamp "925" in the silver ring, or a number as close to 925 as you can. the higher the number the better the quality of the silver. no stamp = fake silver. 

Edited by DigitalUmmah

11 hours ago, Zulqarnain Haider cheema said:

Ya Ali madad brothers and sisters! 

Would someone happen to know what kind of ring would suit me? My name is Zulqarnain Haider cheema. My birthday is 04/24/1993. Also I have 2 rings Yemeni aqeeq I think and a tigers eye. Will post pictures soon and can I wear one on my left hand? 

Salam aleikum brother,

Its considered Sunnah to wear the ring on your right hand but there's nothing wrong with having the other on the left.