Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ahadeeths Related To Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Ok seriously I didnt want to comment, but what the hell are people on these days!

BROTHER THE NUMBER 12 IS NOT ONLY THE NUMBER OF IMAMS BUT FOR JESUS' DISCIPLES AS WELL. EVERY PROPHET LEAVES 12 BEHIND

NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR NONSENSE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU FRUSTRATE ME.

You know damn well the truth, but you are a fool trying to fool other innocent people but Allah (swt) stays with the righteous and you'll never fool no one.

P.S, People like you bring me closer to my faith. Inshallah you wake up someday and realize how retarded some people have gone.

• Advanced Member

can someone post hadiths from, or about, the Imam (as) loving his Shias and praying for them all the time.

Dua-e-Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS for his Shia:

Ya Allaah!

Hamaray shiyon ko hamaray noor ki shuaa aur hamari bachi hui teniyat se Tu ne peyda kiya, aur unhon ne aksar gunah hamari muhabbat-o-wilayat kay bharosay per kiye hain, agar inkay gunah aisay hain kay Teray aur un kay darmiyan hi raabta hey tou Tu un se darguzar ferma, pas hum ko raazi kiya, aur agar un kay gunah khud un se mutaalliq hain tou Tu khud in mein islah ferma, aur khums mein jo hamara haq hey, un mein se unhein ata ferma, takay wo raazi ho jaen, aur un shiyon ko hamaray dushmano kay sath apni narazgi mein ikhatta na ker.

Reference: Mulaqat-e-Ba-Imam-e-Zaman ASWS AJTFS, Volume-1, by Hasan Ibtaha

• Advanced Member

Maula Jafar-e-Sadiq ASWS said about Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS’s Soldiers:

Everyone of his companions will be so strong as if he had the strength of forty men. Their hearts will be as solid as a piece of steel. If they pass over a hill of iron, they would pierce it. They will not lay down their arms till they have pleased Allaah.

----------------------------------------------------

Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS said:

Hum tumhara khayal rakhnay mein kotahi nahi kertay aur tumhari yaad bhulatay nahi hain. Agar aisa na hota tou pareshaniyan tumhein ghair leti aur dushman tumhari jarrain kaat daaltay. Pas Allaah se daro aur hamari madad karo.

DUA:

Aey Allaah,

Hamaray aur is zamanay kay Imam-o-Maula ASWS AJTFS kay darmiyan gunahon ki deewar ko giranay ki tofeeq ata ferma, jis tarah Karbala mein Hazrat Hur AS ne apnay aap ko Maula Husain ASWS kay samnay pesh kiya. Aey kash kay hum bhi Farzand-e-Zahra ASWS kay samnay apnay aap ko pesh ker saken.

Elahi Aameen

Maula Ali ASWS said:

Hazrat Wali-e-Asr ASWS AJTFS kay zahoor ka intezar behtareen ibadat hey.

Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS says:

Mein tum se door nahi, balkay tumharay gunahon ne tumhein mujh se door ker diya hey.

Syed Hasan Nasrullah said:

Jo log is daur mein waqt kay Imam ASWS AJTFS kay inqelab ki raah humwar kernay ki koshishen ker rahay hain, wo waqt kay Salman-o-Abuzar hain.

Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS says:

Jo bhi hamara Haq-e-Khums ada nahi kerta wo apnay pait mein aag bharta hey.

(salam)

Allamah Amini in Al Ghadeer narrates,

'It was narrated that when Da'abal read his poems before Imam Ridha (as) and mentioned the Hujjah (may our souls be sacrificed for him) by his saying:

If not because of he whom I hope for his coming today and tomorrow;

My soul could have cut off due to sadness;

There is no doubt in the coming out of the Imam;

He shall rise by the name of Allah and His blessings.

Imam Ridha (as) would lay his head on his head and respectfully stand up to pray for his quick relief and reappearance.

It was narrated from our master Imam Al Ridha (as) in his seating in Khurasan, when he stood up when the word 'Al Qaaim' was mentioned resting his hand on his honourable head, saying,

O Allah, may You hasten his relief and make his coming very easy' and he also mentioned some of the significance of his government.

Muhadith Nuri mentioned in his book 'Annajmu Thaqib': this type of dignity when this name is mentioned is usual between the shiah all over the world especially within the Arabs, non Arabs, Turkish, Indians, and others, even among our Sunni brothers. [ilzamu Nnasib 1:271]

Imam Sadiq (as) was once asked the reason for standing up when the word 'Al Qaaim' (the nickname of the Imam) is mentioned and he said,

'...because he shall have a long occultation and due to his much kindness to his wellwishers, he looks at whoever remembered him with his nickname, as the symbol of his government and lost for his loneliness. It is among respect to him by standing up in humbleness before him and seeking from Allah (swt) the quick relief and appearance of the Imam.' [ilzamu Nnasib]

(wasalam)

(salam)

Ok seriously I didnt want to comment, but what the hell are people on these days!

BROTHER THE NUMBER 12 IS NOT ONLY THE NUMBER OF IMAMS BUT FOR JESUS' DISCIPLES AS WELL. EVERY PROPHET LEAVES 12 BEHIND

NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR NONSENSE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU FRUSTRATE ME.

You know damn well the truth, but you are a fool trying to fool other innocent people but Allah (swt) stays with the righteous and you'll never fool no one.

P.S, People like you bring me closer to my faith. Inshallah you wake up someday and realize how retarded some people have gone.

Brother, whether you beleive it or not. But as a Shia I know that I am on the right path. I am the follower or Ali, Imam Mahdi and his lineage to Imam Tayeb. My Akida and faith in this beleif will never be less by your comment. On the day of Qayamat you will know this.

Go to Rasul Hussain, Cairo and check it our yourself. You will be enlightened for sure.

If you do not believe in any hadiths, and only trust Qur'an, what proof do you have that what you just said is true? What proof is there in the Qur'an that there are more than 12 Imams or that the Prophet (SAWS) predicted any of these "Syednas"? What proof is there in the Qur'an that this "Dai" is legitimate and is truly a representative of this so-called 21st Imam? What proof is there in the Qur'an that these "Haram Mubaraks" legitimately contain the supposed shrine of Imam Mahdi (as)? What proof is there that anything this "Dai" is saying is correct or true? As there is quite a bit of proof that everything this man and anyone who believes in Imams after Al-Mahdi (as) are flawed and incorrect.

I do not mean to sound offensive, but when you come into this thread with your "facts" and your only proof is some man who claims to be the representative of an Imam, who according to all ahadith is not even an Imam, and neither are the supposed 9 after Al-Mahdi (as), you can not expect us to take you the slightest bit seriously.

Brother, whether you beleive it or not. I do not need to prove anything to you. But as a Shia I know that I am on the right path. I am the follower or Ali, Imam Mahdi and his lineage to Imam Tayeb. My Akida and faith in this beleif will never be less by your comment. On the day of Qayamat you will know this.

Go to Rasul Hussain, Cairo and check it our yourself. You will be enlightened for sure.

Have you been to Rasul Hussain in Cairo. First go there and then comment. There is the kabar mubarak of 13 imans along with Rasul Hussain and Imam Mahdi is one of those 13 imams in there.

See the facts. I hope you have been to the following places.

1. Zarihof Hazarat Ali (Najaf)

2. Zarihof Imam Hussain (Karbala)

3. Zarihof Abbas ibn Ali (Karbala)

4. Zarih of Rasul Hussain (Cairo)

5. Zarih of Maultena Zainab (Cairo)

6. Zarih of Raous-us-sohda -e-karbala,Damuscus,Syria

7. Zarih of Sayyeda Ruqayya, cairo

8. Renovated Lulua Mosque, Cairo

9. Renovated Aqmar Mosque, Cairo

10. Renovated Juyushi Mosque, Cairo

11 Zarih of Ja'far at-Tayyar, Jordan

12 Masjid Jame-ul-Anwar,Cairo

If not, then go there and ask any one who has built them. It is nobody other than my Dai who is representing Imam Tayeb, currently. This is his greatness.

I don't beleive in any hadith as I don't need to refer to them as our Dai is there to guide us.

Before you comment, just search for these things that I have just mentioned. You will know it yourself.

WHAT/WHO IS THIS?

You don't know what is Rasul Hussain, Cairo. It is the burial place of head of Imam Hussain. If you have visited there, go there and check it out. The haram also has ziyarat of 13 other imams in lineage of Imam Hussain including Imam Mahdi.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Someone please ban this guy honestly.

I feel very ashamed of what I;m reading, the man is even calling Imam Hussein (as) Rasul come on

i understand everyone's entitled to their own beliefs, but for this guy's own sake, BAN HIM so he doesn't confuse or mislead people

Imam Tayeb who is this?

THE PROPHET SAID 12 AFTER ME

THE LAST WHOM WILL HAVE MY NAME(MUHAMMED) AND WILL BE IN OCCULTATION UNTIL Allah DECIDES TO REVEAL HIM!

SIMPLE AS THAT. STOP THE NONSENSE BECAUSE YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION THAT YOU ACT LIKE YOUR READY FOR!

The only way to prove your right is by asking god (swt) directly through your prayers bro, and stand by for the right answer AND BE PATIENT for god loves the Patient ones

And if you dont do this, it just goes to prove how ignorant you are and no different than any other sect or culture

Now be gone with your jibeerish somewhere else and BACK TO THE TOPIC HERE!

(salam)

Someone please ban this guy honestly.

I feel very ashamed of what I;m reading, the man is even calling Imam Hussein (as) Rasul come on

i understand everyone's entitled to their own beliefs, but for this guy's own sake, BAN HIM so he doesn't confuse or mislead people

Imam Tayeb who is this?

THE PROPHET SAID 12 AFTER ME

THE LAST WHOM WILL HAVE MY NAME(MUHAMMED) AND WILL BE IN OCCULTATION UNTIL Allah DECIDES TO REVEAL HIM!

SIMPLE AS THAT. STOP THE NONSENSE BECAUSE YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION THAT YOU ACT LIKE YOUR READY FOR!

The only way to prove your right is by asking god (swt) directly through your prayers bro, and stand by for the right answer AND BE PATIENT for god loves the Patient ones

And if you dont do this, it just goes to prove how ignorant you are and no different than any other sect or culture

Now be gone with your jibeerish somewhere else and BACK TO THE TOPIC HERE!

Brother,

I never said Imam Hussain is a Rasul. When I say 'Rasul Hussain' is in Cairo, I mean to say, Imam Hussain's head is burried in Cairo. You are taking me incorrectly. The arabic word for head is 'Ras'. Does it make some sence now to you?

I know I am correct. You did not gave answers to my question. Have been to all the above places that I have mentioned. Go there and you will know the truth.

and yes, I repeat it again. Imam Mahdi's kabark mubarak is in the Haram Sharif of 'Rasul Hussain', Cairo. Beleive it or not.

If you don't beleive this then you are ignorrant. I can't help

Edited by Nocturne
BANNED

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

I have a request.

If possible, can someone post hadiths from, or about, the Imam (as) loving his Shias and praying for them all the time - basically hadiths showing he really cares about us.

Thanks.

(wasalam)

A person by the name of Rumailah narrates: ‘In the days of Hazrat Ali (a.s) I was severely ill. On Friday I recovered a bit. I thought to myself – how nice would it be if I have my bath today and recite namaz behind Ali (a.s). Hence I got up and after taking a bath, went to the mosque. While Ali (a.s) was delivering the Friday sermon, my condition again deteriorated. After namaz Ali (a.s) went to a place by the name of ‘Qasr’, I too accompanied him. He (a.s) said to me, ‘O Rumailah! Why are you restless?’ I narrated to him (a.s) about my illness and explained to him my condition. Then Imam (a.s) said, ‘O Rumailah! When a believer becomes ill then we too are affected by his illness. If someone becomes sorrowful and distressed then we too become sorrowful. If someone prays then we say ‘Aameen’ for his supplication. And when he becomes silent (i.e. he stops praying) then we pray for him.’Rumailah asked Imam (a.s) “My master! Are you referring about those believers who are staying in this place of ‘Qasr’? What about those who stay in the different corners of the earth?’ Imam (a.s) replied,

‘O Rumailah! There is no believer – in the east or in the west – who is hidden from us’.

(Basaaer al-Darajaat; part 16, tradition 1)

Source: http://www.almuntaza...s-observing-us/

• Moderators

(bismillah)

Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).

My favourite Hadith regarding Imam (atfs) ^ .. not sure if its true though :donno:

Brother, if you could post the source for the above. Also, if it appears in other references. Salams,

(wasalam)

A person by the name of Rumailah narrates: ‘In the days of Hazrat Ali (a.s) I was severely ill. On Friday I recovered a bit. I thought to myself – how nice would it be if I have my bath today and recite namaz behind Ali (a.s). Hence I got up and after taking a bath, went to the mosque. While Ali (a.s) was delivering the Friday sermon, my condition again deteriorated. After namaz Ali (a.s) went to a place by the name of ‘Qasr’, I too accompanied him. He (a.s) said to me, ‘O Rumailah! Why are you restless?’ I narrated to him (a.s) about my illness and explained to him my condition. Then Imam (a.s) said, ‘O Rumailah! When a believer becomes ill then we too are affected by his illness. If someone becomes sorrowful and distressed then we too become sorrowful. If someone prays then we say ‘Aameen’ for his supplication. And when he becomes silent (i.e. he stops praying) then we pray for him.’Rumailah asked Imam (a.s) “My master! Are you referring about those believers who are staying in this place of ‘Qasr’? What about those who stay in the different corners of the earth?’ Imam (a.s) replied,

‘O Rumailah! There is no believer – in the east or in the west – who is hidden from us’.

(Basaaer al-Darajaat; part 16, tradition 1)

Source: http://www.almuntaza...s-observing-us/

Beautiful. I'm at a loss for words.

• Advanced Member

Brother, if you could post the source for the above. Also, if it appears in other references. Salams,

The reference is the book "Two Hundred and Fifty Signs" though to be honest I've never seen this book in real life, nor do I know if it even exists. I just came across the narration once on the internet, forgive me. insha'Allah if I do post narrations in the future I will take time to find the source and whether it is real or not before posting it.

• Advanced Member

Assalamu 'alaykum.

Here is a tafseer of 120 verses or more of Imam Mahdi ('ajjil farajahum) in the Quran, from Bahrâni :

Maḥajjah fīmā nazala fī al-Qā’im al-Ḥujjah

المحجة فيما نزل القائم الحجة عليه السلام

http://www.shiabooks.ca/mahajjah.htm

If anyone can find it online in arabic. Baraka Llâhu fikum

Wa 'alaykum Salam

Edited by LoveforTruth

• 3 weeks later...

“HE [iMAM MEHDI {A}] WILL DIRECT DESIRES TOWARDS [the path of] guidance while people will have turned guidance towards desires, and he will turn their views to the direction of the Qur'an while the people will have turned the Qur'an to their views”

imam ali (as)

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn al-Husayn from ibn Abi Najran from Fadalah ibn Ayyub from Sadir al-Sayrafi who has said that he heard abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) say the following.

"In the (case) of the person in charge of this task ( Leadership with Divine Authority, the twelfth Imam (a.s.) ) there is a similarity to Yusuf (Joseph) (a.s.)."

I then said,

"Are you, O Imam, speaking of his life time or his disappearance."

The narrator has said that the Imam (a.s.) then said,

" What then is it that certain swine-like people of this nation refuse to acknowledge? The brothers of Yusuf were grand children of the prophets. They did business with Yusuf, conducted traded with him and spoke to him. They were his brothers and he was their brother but they could not recognize him until he said, I am Yusuf and this is my brother."

Why should then (certain people of) this condemned nation refuse to accept if Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Gracious, in a certain time would do to the possessor of His authority what He did to Yusuf? Yusuf was in charge of Egypt and there was a distance of twenty eight days of journey between him and his father. If he wanted to inform him (his father) he could have done so. Jacob and his sons journeyed after they heard the good new for nine days from their Bedouin home to Egypt. Why then this nation would refuse to accept if Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Gracious, would do to to the person who possess His authority what He did to Yusuf? That he would walk in their market place and step on their furnishings until Allah will grant him permission to reappear in public as He did to Yusuf as they said, "Are you really Yusuf?" He said, "Yes, Yusuf I am ."

Al-Kafi H 891, Ch. 80, h 4

Edited by Philip

The holy prophet said: “Glad tidings are to you about Mahdi (a.s)" thereafter he said: “The inhabitance of the heavens and the inhabitance of the earth are happy with him. He shall distribute the wealth equally, free Mohammad nation from need or want and comfort them with his righteousness.”

Islamic scholars, based on the infa

llible saying of the opinion that the sign of Mahdi (a.s) is that he shall be harsh with rulers, generous with people in distributing wealth, and gentle with the helpless in easing their pain.The master of the faithful Ali (a.s) says about Mahdi’s characteristics:”at the time when they (people) shall suit the guidance to follow the desires, Mahdi (a.s) shall alter the desires to follow the guidance. At the time when they interpret the Quran to follow their own prudence, Mahdi (a.s) shall realize (their) prudence to follow the Quran. Mahdi (a.s) shall demonstrate to you justics. Mahdi (a.s) shall enliven the commandments of the Quran and Sunnah which were until the dead and lifeless. Imam Mahdi (a.s) shall fill the earth with equity and justice after it has been filled with cruelty and oppression.”

The holy prophet said: there shall emerge a person from my progeny who will speak only my Sunnah. Allah will send for him from heavens and the earth shall throw out its bounties for him. He shall fill the earth with equity and justice just as it had been filled with cruelty and oppression.

Furthermore, the holy prophet(s) while mentioning the injustice and seditiousness of despotic rulers, said:”if there remains not more than one day for the earth, Allah will prolong the day until a person from my progeny comes and rule .the great events shall take place through his hands and Islam shall manifest itself…”

Ali ibn Muhammad has narrated from Sahl ibn Ziyad from Musa ibn al-Qasim ibn Mu‘awiya al-Bajali from Ali ibn Ja'far from his brother, Musa ibn Ja'far (a.s.) who has said the following about the words of Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most gracious.

"Say, "Have you not thought that if your water was to dry up, who would bring you water from the spring?" (67:30).

The Imam (a.s.) said, "When your Imam would disappear from your sight then who will bring for you a new Imam?"

Al-Kafi H 901, Ch. 80, h 14

Hazrat Imam Mehdi (afts) Said:

"And whoso oppresses us will be one of those who wrong us, and Allah’s curse shall rest upon him because of the Almighty’s saying, ” Surely, Allah’s curse shall rest upon the wrongdoers”.

Ref: Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.182

Hazrat Imam Mahdi (may Allah hasten his advent) Said:

"Verily, each one of you must carry out the deeds that make you closer to our love and avoid what makes you close to our hatred and wrath. For, our matter (the salvation) is sudden; it is when neither repentance will benefit you and when no remorse will save you from our punishment. May Allah inspire you sagacity and be gracious to you by granting you His success through His Mercy."

Ref: Al-Ehtijaj vol.2 p.322, Bihar Al-Anwar vol.53 p.174, Al-Mazar p.7, Tahtheeb Al-Ahkam vol.1 p.37, Khatimat Al-Mostadrak vol.3 p.224

• 1 month later...

(bismillah)

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad and others have narrated from Ja'far ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-‘Abbass ibn ‘Amir from Musa ibn Hilal al-Kindi from ‘Abdallah ibn ‘Ata’, from abu Ja'far (a.s.) the following.

"I said to him, ‘Your Shi‘a in Iraq are many. By Allah, there is no one like you in your family. Why do you not rise?"

The narrator has said that he said, "O ‘Abdallah ibn ‘Ata’, you have began to open your ears to silliness. Yes, by Allah, I am not your companion." The narrator has said that I said to him, "Who then is our companion (the one who will rise with Divine Authority)?" The Imam (a.s.) then said, "Find out whose time and place of birth is unknown to people, such person will be your companion (the one who will rise with Divine Authority). There is no one among us towards whom people point out their fingers so much and tongues will mention him so much, but that has died in frustration or due to sorrow for being neglected."

H 913, Ch. 80, h 26; Al Kafi

Edited by Philip

• Advanced Member

Brother, here is the lineage of prophet Muhammed until Imam Tayeb.

1. Muhammed (P.B.U.H.)
  2. Ali (P.B.U.H.)

1. Imam Hasan (P.B.U.H.)
  2. Imam Hussain (P.B.U.H.)
  3. Imam Ali (P.B.U.H.)
  4. Imam Mohammed (P.B.U.H.)
  5. Imam Jafer (P.B.U.H.)
  6. Imam Ismail (P.B.U.H.)
  7. Imam Mohammed (P.B.U.H.)
  8. Imam Abdullah (P.B.U.H.)
  9. Imam Ahmed (P.B.U.H.)
  10. Imam Husain (P.B.U.H.)
  11. Imam Mahdi (P.B.U.H.)
  12. Imam Mohammed (P.B.U.H.)
  13. Imam Mansur (P.B.U.H.)
  14. Imam Moiz (P.B.U.H.)
  15. Imam Aziz (P.B.U.H.)
  16. Imam Haakim (P.B.U.H.)
  17. Imam Zahir (P.B.U.H.)
  18. Imam Mustansir (P.B.U.H.)
  19. Imam Mustali (P.B.U.H.)
  20. Imam Amir (P.B.U.H.)
  21. Imam Tayeb (P.B.U.H.) (In seclusion)

Have you been to Rasul Hussain in Cairo. I have been there in December. In the haram of Rasul Hussain there is ziyarat of 13 Imams along with Imam Mehdi. Go there and you will know the truth.

Visit Jamea Anwar, Cairo - This mosque was built by Imam Hakim, the great grandson of Imam Mahdi. See the above hierarchy of Imams.

(http://www.fzclicks....asterpiece.html)

Visit Jamea Azhar, Cairo - This mosque was built by Imam Moiz, again the great grand son on Imam Mahdi

(http://en.wikipedia....Al-Azhar_Mosque)

Go to this article - http://archive.mumin...ammehdi_11.html

Imam Tayeb is the current Imam in seclusion. He is from the lineage of Imam Mahdi.

Give me the hadith which mentions about Imam Mahdi in seclusion? That hadith must be a corrupted one.

Does this help?

Dear Ismaili brother, We are Ithna Ash'ari and this website is for Ithna Ash'ari Shias.

Please find a website with your believes. We are firm on our twelve Imams and not interested in your 21.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

ÍÏËäÇ ÇÈä ÇáãÈÇÑß æÇÈä ËæÑ æÚÈÏ ÇáÑÒÇÞ Úä ãÚãÑ Úä ÇÈä ØÇææÓ

Úä Úáí Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÚÈÇÓ ÞÇá áÇ íÎÑÌ ÇáãåÏí ÍÊì ÊØáÚ ÇáÔãÓ ÂíÉ

Ali bin Abdullah bin Abbas said: "The Mahdi will not emerge unless the Sun rises as a sign (or unless a sign emerges from the Sun)." (Al-Baihaqi, Al-Haakim, Al-Harbi, AsSuyuti, Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan, Ibn Hajar al-Haithami's book Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 47, Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi's book Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman, p. 33 ) Another variation says a sign appears with the sun

Venus_Transit_final.jpg

Transit of Venus, 2012

The next transit of Venus will occur on June 5–June 6 in 2012, succeeding the previous transit on June 8, 2004. After 2012, the next transits of Venus will be in December 2117 and December 2125.

Úä ÇÈä ãÓÚæÏ ÞÇá íÊÈÏì äÌã æíÊÍÑß ÈÅíáíÇ ÑÌá ÃÚæÑ ÇáÚíä Ëã íßæä ÇáÎÓÝ ÈÚÏ Ðáß

Ibn Masud said: "A star (possibly Al-Tariq Star) begins. Then, a man who is Awar (has a deformed eye) moves/roams around Eelya (Jerusalem or British Isles) . Then, the Khusf (land collapse) occurs." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan

19-3-1391%5CIMAGE634747616111894719.jpg

ÍÏËäÇ ÚËãÇä Èä ßËíÑ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ãåÇÌÑ ÞÇá ÍÏËäí ÌäíÏ Èä ãíãæä Úä ÖÑÇÑ Èä ÚãÑæ

Úä ÃÈí åÑíÑÉ ÞÇá ÊÏæã ÇáÝÊäÉ ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ÅËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÚÇãÇ(۲۰۰۱ÓÈÊãÈÑ)39.gif ÊäÌáí Ííä ÊäÌáí æÞÏ ÃÍÓÑÊ ÇáÝÑÇÊ Úä ÌÈá ãä ÐåÈ ÝíÞÊá Úáíå ãä ßá ÊÓÚÉ ÓÈÚÉ

Abu Huraira said: "The fourth Fitna (strife) remains for 12 years, then it clears . Once it clears, the Euphrates will recede revealing a mountain of gold. Seven out of every nine (people fighting for it) will be killed." (Nuaim ibn Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

http://emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

“My Ahle Bait (a.s.) are (a cause of) protection for the people of the earth like the stars are for the inhabitants of the skies.” He was asked, ‘O Messenger of Allāh (s.a.w.a.)! The Imāms after you are from your Ahle Bait (a.s.)?’ He (s.a.w.a.) replied, “Yes. The Imāms after me are twelve, of which nine will be from the offspring of Husain (a.s.), trustees and infallible. From us is the Māhdi of this Ummah. Beware! Surely they are my Ahle Bait (a.s.) and my progeny, from my flesh and my blood. Those who will hurt me concerning them, I will not intercede to Allāh on their behalf (on the day of judgement).”

[Reference: Kefaayah al-Asar, pg. 29, Chap. 3, Tr. No. 2; Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 36, pg. 291; Chap. 41, Tr. No. 114]

Imām al-Māhdī (a.t.f.s.) in books of Ahle Sunnah

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

“Whoever wants to be counted amongst the people of excellence and meet Allāh (s.w.t.) should be friends with al Askari, who has perfect Iman should attach himself to his son Imām Māhdi whoever follows him shall be successful”.

[Ahle Sunnah Reference: Arbaeen by Allamah Hafiz al-Fawaris page 367 [Printed Egypt]]

• Advanced Member

Imam Muhammad Abul Qasim (al Mahdi)(as), the last in the line of the Twelve Ithna Ashari Imams was born on 15th Shaban 255 Hijri in Samarra, Iraq. His father was the Eleventh Imam Hasan al-Askari (as) and his mother was Nargis Khatoon, grand daughter of the Emperor of Rum.

It was 8th Rabiul Awwal 260 Hijri when our Twelfth Imam led the funeral prayer of his father Imam Hasan al-Askari (as). He was only Five years old, yet the whole crowd of muslims including the Abbasid caliph of that time Al-Mu’tamid followed the young Imam without question. Once the prayers were over and the Imam went inside the house, that the Caliph realised the full implication and significance of the occasion and he immediately ordered his soldiers to enter the house and search for the young Imam. They did not find any one inside the house. The Caliph was very angry at this incompetence of ministers and other officials who were unable to find a boy of five who had just led the prayers and had just disappeared. The caliph had no inkling of the secrets that God did not want to reveal. He went back to his palace and into the luxurious life of a playboy king while the world around him squeezed his empire into oblivion.

The Imam’s period of lesser concealment began immediately after he led the funeral prayers and disappeared inside the house. This was in the year 260 Hijri.

The doctrine of ‘Ghaiba’ or concealment, declares simply that the Imam has been withdrawn by God from the eyes of people, that his life has been miraculously prolonged, that he has been seen from time to time, has been in correspondence with others, and has maintained a control over the guidance of the followers and the believers and the safety of Islam from its enemies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

Salam alaikum brothers and sisters,

here are some ahadiths about the Yamani (as). He is the prophesiced Messenger of Imam Al- Madhi as. Please ask any questions you have. fi aman Allah.

First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (SAWAS) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (as) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (SAWAS) is “Yamani”, Ali (as) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (as) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdis are “Yamanis”, and the first Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

And that was what the first working scholars knew (May God’s mercy be upon them)

“Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.” (Maryam, 59).

Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (SAWAS) as the “Yamani wisdom” (Bihar Al-Anwar, V. 1, p 1). It was also reported by the Messenger of Allah Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã, that Abd Al-Mutalib (as) named the sacred house „the Yamani Ka’aba”. (Bihar Al-Anwar. V. 22,51,75)

Concerning the Features defining the Yamani’s personality, it was narrated by Imam Al-Baqir (as): “There is no banner better than that of the Yamani. It is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor. So if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited. And if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because his banner is the banner of faith, and it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and whoever turns away from him, then he is from the people of Hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path”. Al-Ghaybah – (Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A’ Noâmani, p 264)

In this account there is the following

- First: ”and it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he is from the people of Hell [...]” : and this means that the Yamani has the role of a Divine Seignior, because no character can be a ‘hujjah’ upon people to a point that if they turn away from him they will enter Hell, even if they pray and fast . Unless he is the successors of Allah on his earth and he is a prophet, messenger, Imam or Mahdi.

- Second: “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”: And the call to the truth and the right path means that this person never makes a mistake that will engage people in wrong doings and he does not remove people from what is right. Therefore this person is an infallible and his infallibility is stated and written. And from that meaning, the limit to this character in his characteristics makes it possible for us to determine the character of the Yamani. Moreover, if one makes his own assumption to the meaning of this narration (“because he calls to the truth and to the right path”), then he is making the words of the Imams (as) useless, since there will be no limits or restrictions to the character of the Yamani, and may Allah forbid people saying such a thing about our Holy Imams (as).

Edited by Basim Ali

• Basic Members

Imam mahdi is really hot topic throught the world. Sunni and Shia have differen't interpretation. But we muslims from India who are followers of imam mahdi. It has been secret to this world. iam sorry its our big mistake of not allowing publicity. due to some reasons.

their are plenty of proofs and correspondence between imam mohammed Mahdi with Arabs and Persians. During the time of Mughal rule this all happened. Mughals were basically shia rulers. He know in Hindus by Mahammathi Prannath. Mughals accepted Imam Mahdi and their was debate on Islam and other religious texts. Imam Mahdi had knowledge of all religion he convinced them rightly. I would like some people from other islamic country to do some kind of research in this matter. this thinks happened 400 years back.