Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

When I Read The Quran I Imagine A Voice For Allah?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Whenever I read anything I normally imagine a voice with it and thus when I read the Quran I also end up imagine the voice for Allah which sounds much like the deep and strong voice we hear for him in movies and television.

I know that this isn't what Allah would sound like but is it considered shirk? as I can't get rid of the voice whenever I read a verse. This has me quite scared.

• Advanced Member

Alright but what I did, would it count as Shirk? or is it just a bad though beyond my control where I wouldn't be held accountable.

I doubt it would count as shirk as ur not trying to think of it its just coming into ur head its probably shaytaan, when i first started praying my mind would wander off and i would think of some of the worst stuff (disrespect to Allah (swt) and prophet muhammed (saww) in the worst ways) and at first i wanted to stop praying then i knew it was shaytaan even when i thought of the bad stuff i tried not 2 feel guilty as it wasnt my fault and the thoughts eventually just went away

so try and just read on dnt feel guilty as it isnt ur fault and inshaAllah the voice will go away :)

• Advanced Member

I doubt it would count as shirk as ur not trying to think of it its just coming into ur head its probably shaytaan, when i first started praying my mind would wander off and i would think of some of the worst stuff (disrespect to Allah (swt) and prophet muhammed (saww) in the worst ways) and at first i wanted to stop praying then i knew it was shaytaan even when i thought of the bad stuff i tried not 2 feel guilty as it wasnt my fault and the thoughts eventually just went away

so try and just read on dnt feel guilty as it isnt ur fault and inshaAllah the voice will go away :)

Alright, so in the end if these ideas of a voice or a form of Allah come to our mind even though we don't personally believe it to be true, we won't be held accountable.

• Advanced Member

Lol. But Gibriel revealed verses to the Prophet. Didnt Musa (as) talk to God on Mount Sinai?

Doesn't mean it's the voice of God. Allah (swt) also talked to the Prophet (pbuh) in the voice of Ali (as).