Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammed Ali

Suggestion For An Announcement

Rate this topic

Asalamou 'aleykoum wa rahmatouallah wa barakatouh,

ÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááøå (Õ): ãä ÊÇËã Ãä íáÚä ãä íáÚäå Çááå ÝÚáíå áÚäÉ Çááå

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:” He who prevents himself from damning who is damned by Allah, considering it a sin shall have the damnation of Allah upon him.”

I do not know if you read the life of Cheikh Al-koulyani (ridouanouAllah ta'ala 'aleyhi), you'll be amazed to know....how he evokes al-moukhalifeen wa ma achbah.

Have you seen this quote

Have you read the aaya, lakum deenakum wiliya deen? Have you read the Talmud and what it says about Jesus and other Prophets? Have you read what our ahadith say about leaders of other religions? All religions and sects have them. So yay, let's all curse and abuse each other. There's something else we have, it's called GROW UP.

قال رسول اللّه (ص): من تاثم أن يلعن من يلعنه الله فعليه لعنة الله

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:" He who prevents himself from damning who is damned by Allah, considering it a sin shall have the damnation of Allah upon him."

In that case ...

La'natAllahi 'alaik wa 'alallatheena yutaabi'ouna bi fikrik.

Don't take it personal, i think God cursed you, so i have to as well.

In that case ...

La'natAllahi 'alaik wa 'alallatheena yutaabi'ouna bi fikrik.

Don't take it personal, i think God cursed you, so i have to as well.

But do what you want. You can even kaffar me.

But, here, you do not transgress the rules of shiachat?

Allahy-ghafir-lik wa lia, inchallah.

Edited by Jihad-Fadak

Allahy-ghafir-lik wa lia, inchallah.

See, that wasn't too hard now was it?

wa iyyakum.

Who ever brainwashed you concentrated 100% on the cursing of the world part, and not enough on the propagating peace part. Hatred and cursing have a balance, if you break the balance, the consequences are devastating. You should break the cycle of hatred. The Ahlul Bayt (as) died trying to break the cycle of hatred. Rasoul (pbuh) was brought as a rahma (mercy) to humanity, not with a "let's all curse each other and spread hatred" philosophy.

If we don't extinguish the fire, the world will burn and Satan would have achieved his goal of having the children of Adam in hell in this world and the next.

See, that wasn't too hard now was it?

wa iyyakum.

Who ever brainwashed you concentrated 100% on the cursing of the world part, and not enough on the propagating peace part. Hatred and cursing have a balance, if you break the balance, the consequences are devastating. You should break the cycle of hatred. The Ahlul Bayt (as) died trying to break the cycle of hatred. Rasoul (pbuh) was brought as a rahma (mercy) to humanity, not with a "let's all curse each other and spread hatred" philosophy.

If we don't extinguish the fire, the world will burn and Satan would have achieved his goal of having the children of Adam in hell in this world and the next.

Asalamou 'aleykoum,

If the brother doesn't deny Al-barra`, he will always be my beloved.

(salam)

(bismillah)

Have you read the aaya, lakum deenakum wiliya deen? Have you read the Talmud and what it says about Jesus and other Prophets? Have you read what our ahadith say about leaders of other religions? All religions and sects have them. So yay, let's all curse and abuse each other. There's something else we have, it's called GROW UP.

This wasn't about cursing, this was just showing what al-Khomeini's view was of those people. Not my view, or your view, this is al-Khomeini, the very same person who you have in the video.

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri