In the Name of God بسم الله

Verses Of The Quran Related To Imam Mahdi (ajtf)

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

There is a big misconception that Imam Mahdi is in occlusion. This is wrong. In fact Imam Mahdi, did reappear from magrib and his lineage continued until 21st Imam, Imam Tayeb. Imam Mahdi's kabar mubarak is inside the Haram Sharif of Rasul Hussain in Cairo. Along with Rasul Hussain, there are 13 Imams in the lineage of Imam Hussain includinh Imam Mahdi whose Kabar Mubarak is in there.

People who don't beleive me, please go to Rasul Hussain and find the truth

• 3 weeks later...

mahcover.jpg

click to see more

The Qa'em in the Qur'an

Price : US$15.00

For mere amount of 15 $ these people distort the meanings of Quran . So sad and shameful.

This is why the Shias have been misled and love for their IMAM mis-used.

How could he reach to the extent of Involving the Quran with repsect to The Qaim.

Little is what these people gain.Very much is what they lose of the HereAfter.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by ateef

^^^ that's you opinion .. do you have any evidence ??

what does being a messenger or not have to do with it? the quran talks about non-messengers as well.

and why is it so unrealistic for you that Allah talks about a time and person who will lead humanity into total victory for Islam and Allah ??

How could he reach to the extent of Involving the Quran with repsect to The Qaim.

.. Allah talks about much more minor issues as well in the quran .. i think having the whole world a true Islamic Ummah under prophetic lineage leadership is not a small thing .. it's the reaping of what all the prophets have sown ..

it is obvious that many ayat in the quran haven't happened yet .. and that they refer to this time of our qaym. Also, don't fall into trap of thinking that prophets are unconditionally the best and know the most .. that's what sayidna Mussa (as)thought as well .. he thought his status as "messenger" elevated him above other non-messengers .. then Allah sent him Sayidna Khidr (as) ..

^^^ that's you opinion .. do you have any evidence ??

what does being a messenger or not have to do with it? the quran talks about non-messengers as well.

and why is it so unrealistic for you that Allah talks about a time and person who will lead humanity into total victory for Islam and Allah ??

.. Allah talks about much more minor issues as well in the quran .. i think having the whole world a true Islamic Ummah under prophetic lineage leadership is not a small thing .. it's the reaping of what all the prophets have sown ..

it is obvious that many ayat in the quran haven't happened yet .. and that they refer to this time of our qaym. Also, don't fall into trap of thinking that prophets are unconditionally the best and know the most .. that's what sayidna Mussa (as)thought as well .. he thought his status as "messenger" elevated him above other non-messengers .. then Allah sent him Sayidna Khidr (as) ..

Listen Philip.

Non Messenger's Like _________,____________,_____________,_________.

fill in the blanks with the names and then shall i proceed

Also, don't fall into trap of thinking that prophets are unconditionally the best and know the most

I would Apreciate if you can tell me if the Story of Mussa and Sayidina Khidr is mentioned in the Holy Quran ???

Edited by ateef

I mean you said in your post the Holy Quran mention of some Non Messenger's too.

I just wanted their names.

I mean you mentioned about the story of Prophet Musa (peace Be Upon Him) and sayidinna khidr.Was just curious to know if this story is mentioned in Quran.

Peace.

It would be better if they would preach.

Imam Mahdi will follow whats written in Qura'n

Rather than Saying

Imam Mahdi Is mentioned in Qura'n

Peace.Thats What My point Is.

Hope You Understand.

Peace

yes the story of sayidna Khidr and sayidna Musa is in the quran ( i took for granted you knew that ) .. in surat kahf #18 .. such as ..

And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge. 18:65

Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgement?" 18:66

then there are also non-messenger guys of the cave and their dog as well mentioned in the quran ..

Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and the inscription were, among Our signs, a wonder? 18:9

.. there is even a dog mentioned among those 2 companions of the cave ..

And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror. 18:18

the companions of the cave (as) and sayidna khidr (as), have a very strong relation to the end-times of our qaym. i think even 'sunis' hold a strong significance to the entire surah of the cave in regards to the "nasr Allah" .. or "victory of Allah", which is still to happen inshaAllah ..

anyway, everybody sees the quran in their own way .. you're free to interpret it in your way, and soon we will all know who is more right ..

(salam)

Peace

yes the story of sayidna Khidr and sayidna Musa is in the quran ( i took for granted you knew that ) .. in surat kahf #18 .. such as ..

And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge. 18:65

Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgement?" 18:66

then there are also non-messenger guys of the cave and their dog as well mentioned in the quran ..

Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and the inscription were, among Our signs, a wonder? 18:9

.. there is even a dog mentioned among those 2 companions of the cave ..

And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror. 18:18

the companions of the cave (as) and sayidna khidr (as), have a very strong relation to the end-times of our qaym. i think even 'sunis' hold a strong significance to the entire surah of the cave in regards to the "nasr Allah" .. or "victory of Allah", which is still to happen inshaAllah ..

anyway, everybody sees the quran in their own way .. you're free to interpret it in your way, and soon we will all know who is more right ..

(salam)

Nice. You were right about the story.

I appreciate It you posting It here.

Do Not Take Things Granted In Future.

Peace Be With You.

Edited by ateef

(wasalam)

brother i'm at your service any time .. let me know if i can be of any help and hope to learn from you soon as well.

Peace and blessings of Allah be with you & may you be among the companions of the Qaym

.. also, you are right that we should not take things for granted .. sorry for that

(salam)

(wasalam)

brother i'm at your service any time .. let me know if i can be of any help and hope to learn from you soon as well.

Peace and blessings of Allah be with you & may you be among the companions of the Qaym

.. also, you are right that we should not take things for granted .. sorry for that

(salam)

InshaAllah. I appreciate your Approach.

Edited by ateef

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Basic Members

Admin Please help

I have composed 201 Aayaat from holy Quraan in Inpage ( an Urdu Software)

When I try to attach it. I get a reply " You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file.

If I shall convert it to gif it will be of larger size and that also will not be uploaded.

I want to share this important info with my forum members. What can I do????

IMAM sua has more than 1300 holy names that I have collected so far from different sources. There are 201 aayaat in Holy Quraan I have collected with the support of Ahadith that are in relation to Maula ajtfs.

IMAM sua has been talked about in all religions with different names. Over 600 names are from non-Islamic religious books.

There are some technical problems in attaching those files here on this forum. If you send me your personal email ID , I shall send you the details.

Could you please send me those files? I am very interested in this subject.

• 4 months later...
  • Basic Members

all most every religion believes an awaited saviour..... the person who will remove evry form of tyranny... even in hindu scripture the coming of a person is mentioned who will bring complete goodness when the world will be full of deceit., buddha too mentions that there will come another budha who will remove all the injustice...every religion believes in awaited savior....  so do muslims believe in the coming of imam mehdi(atfh)...... undoubdetly there are certain beliefs which differ....... 

but FRST WE MUST COME FORWARD ON THE COMMON TERMS!.... :)

• 2 months later...
Guest MashAllah

Imam ‘Ali (‘a) said: “Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘a) will be assisted with three thousand angels; they will strike the faces and backs of the enemies."

On the commentary of the noble Qur’anic verse (ayah):

﴿ أَتَى أَمْرُ اللّهِ فَلاَ تَسْتَعْجِلُوهُ ﴾

“Allah’s edict is coming! So do not seek to hasten it,"

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: “This commandment and affair of Allah (amrullah) is our commandment and affair. That is, God has commanded that we should not be in haste for the uprising of al-Mahdi because He will support the master of our affair (‘atfs) with the three armies of angels, believers and dread, and we will obtain our rights."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."[17:81]

I JUST LOVE THIS VERSE.... 786 - WA QUL JAA AL HAQQA WA ZAHAKAL BAATEL, INNAL BAATELA KAANA ZAHUUKA....

This verse, it is said and believed, that it was inscribed on the right hand of Emam-e- Zamana (AS/AJTFS) when he was born... and by God we can not wit for the light of the Truth to subdue and eradicate the Yaziidism of today... ALLAHUMMA 'AJJIL LI WALIYYEKAL FARAJ AS :'(

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Read The Qa'im in the Qur'an ~ Bahraani

It is a book of tafsir of Qur'an by Ahlu Bayt a.s. that shows and explains the ayats in the Qur'an about al Hujjat min Ahle Mohammad a.s.

There are others but this is user friendly and a good point to start at.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ{8}

[Pickthal 61:8] Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse.

هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ {9}

[Pickthal 61:9] He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَنْ يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ {32}

[Pickthal 9:32] Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse.

هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ {33}

[Pickthal 9:33] He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
                        سورةُ القَدر
 بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحيمِ 
In the Name of Allah, the All-beneficent, the All-merciful.

إِنَّا أَنْزَلْناهُ في‏ لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ (1
Indeed We sent it down on the Night of Ordainment.

وَ ما أَدْراكَ ما لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ (2
What will show you what is the Night of Ordainment?

لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ (3
The Night of Ordainment is better than a thousand months.

تَنَزَّلُ الْمَلائِكَةُ وَ الرُّوحُ فيها بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ مِنْ كُلِّ أَمْرٍ (4
In it the angels and the Spirit descend, by the leave of their Lord, with every command.

سَلامٌ هِيَ حَتَّى مَطْلَعِ الْفَجْر (5
It is peaceful until the rising of the dawn.

Imam Baaqir (as)  said:
O group of shias! argue with them(sunnies) by Surat al-Qadr so that you will win. kafi vol.1 p.249
the argument of surat al-Qadr is this:
in the forth verse, the tense of verb is present (tanazzalo) that means even after prophet  (pbuh)  angels still descend, but where do they descend? angels are not material beings to have space, they are not gassy bird-shaped hollywood characters! they are immaterial beings but they can incarnate for a specific person, if there is no Imam or perfect human, then whom these angels would incarnate for?
this verse is really a problem for our sunni brothers, since they don't believe in the continuity of the presence of an infallible Imam on earth, they can't say whom the angels descend to.

قَوْلُهُ‏ تَنَزَّلُ الْمَلائِكَةُ وَ الرُّوحُ فِيها قَالَ تَنَزَّلُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَ رُوحُ الْقُدُسِ عَلَى إِمَامِ الزَّمَانِ وَ يَدْفَعُونَ إِلَيْهِ مَا قَدْ كَتَبُوهُ مِنْ هَذِهِ الْأُمُور

ٍ وَ صَاحِبَ هَذَا الْأَمْرِ فِي شُغُلٍ‏ تَنَزَّلُ‏ الْمَلائِكَةُ إِلَيْهِ بِأُمُورِ السَّنَةِ مِنْ غُرُوبِ الشَّمْسِ إِلَى طُلُوعِهَا

Imam Baaqir (as)  said: 
 the angels and the Spirit descend to the Imam of the time and hand him what they have written on these issues (with every command.)

لِأَبِي جَعْفَرٍ ع تَعْرِفُونَ لَيْلَةَ الْقَدْرِ فَقَالَ وَ كَيْفَ لَا نَعْرِفُ لَيْلَةَ الْقَدْرِ وَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَطُوفُونَ بِنَا فِيهَا.

and he was asked: Do you (Imams) know when exactly is the night of Qadr (in each year)?
he (as)  replied: how we don't know while angels (who have descended to earth) are circling around us at such nights.

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَ أَحْمَدُ بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ بْنِ يَحْيَى عَنْ بَعْضِ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ: كَانَ عَلِيُّ بْنُ أَبِي طَالِبٍ ع كَثِيراً مَا يَقُولُ مَا الْتَقَيْنَا عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ع التَّيْمِيُّ وَ صَاحِبُهُ وَ هُوَ يَقُولُ‏ إِنَّا أَنْزَلْناهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ وَ يَتَخَشَّعُ وَ يَبْكِي فَيَقُولَانِ مَا أَشَدَّ رِقَّتَكَ بِهَذِهِ السُّورَةِ فَيَقُولُ لَهُمَا إِنَّمَا رَقَقْتُ لِمَا رَأَتْ عَيْنَايَ وَ وَعَاهُ قَلْبِي وَ لِمَا رَأَى قَلْبُ هَذَا مِنْ بَعْدِي يَعْنِي عَلِيّاً ع فَيَقُولَانِ أَ رَأَيْتَ وَ مَا الَّذِي يَرَى فَيَتْلُو هَذَا الْحَرْفَ‏ تَنَزَّلُ‏ الْمَلائِكَةُ وَ الرُّوحُ‏ فِيها بِإِذْنِ‏ رَبِّهِمْ‏ مِنْ‏ كُلِ‏ أَمْرٍ سَلامٌ هِيَ حَتَّى مَطْلَعِ الْفَجْرِ قَالَ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ هَلْ بَقِيَ شَيْ‏ءٌ بَعْدَ قَوْلِهِ تَبَارَكَ وَ تَعَالَى‏ كُلِ‏ أَمْرٍ فَيَقُولَانِ لَا فَيَقُولُ هَلْ تَعْلَمَانِ مَنِ الْمَنْزُولُ إِلَيْهِ بِذَلِكَ فَيَقُولَانِ لَا وَ اللَّهِ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ نَعَمْ فَهَلْ تَكُونُ لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ مِنْ بَعْدِي فَيَقُولَانِ نَعَمْ قَالَ فَهَلْ تنزل [يَنْزِلُ‏] الْأَمْرُ فِيهَا فَيَقُولَانِ نَعَمْ فَيَقُولُ إِلَى مَنْ فَيَقُولَانِ لَا نَدْرِي فَيَأْخُذُ بِرَأْسِي فَيَقُولُ إِنْ لَمْ تَدْرِيَا هُوَ هَذَا مِنْ بَعْدِي قَالَ فَإِنْ كَانَا يَفْرَقَانِ تِلْكَ اللَّيْلَةَ بَعْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ مِنْ شِدَّةِ مَا يَدْخُلُهُمَا مِنَ الرُّعْبِ.

بصائز الدرجات ص224 و تفسیر قمی ص431

F0ll0w quran _ instead of making quran foll0w you.

you don't have to post in this thread, there are other forums and threads for shia-sunni dialogue.

Edited by mesbah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam all,

Here is the most misunderstood aya of all times that is directly related to our Imam (as):

But first we need to understand that Allah swt throughout the Quran uses the word "Rasool" (Messenger) as a general description for anyone He send to pass a Message that have been brought by a "Nabi" (Prophet) before him.

There are 124000 (or 144000) Rasools and out of them 313 are Nabis with Book and Wisdom.

Our Nabi (as) is the 313th and FINAL Nabi but not the last Rasool.

The last Rasool is indeed our awaited Imam (as) and thus in Quran 3:81 Allah swt is giving Book and Wisdom to the 313 Nabis in return for believing and supporting a Rasool who come after them and thus making those who keep the promise Martyrs so they would return to support the Imam (as). Those who cannot jeep their promise, died.

A3oothu biAllah min esh-shaytaan er-rajeem

Bism Allah er-Rahmaaaaan er-Raheeeeem

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ ٱللَّهُ مِيثَٰقَ ٱلنَّبِيِّـۧنَ لَمَآ ءَاتَيْتُكُم مِّن كِتَٰبٍۢ وَحِكْمَةٍۢ ثُمَّ جَآءَكُمْ رَسُولٌۭ مُّصَدِّقٌۭ لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِۦ وَلَتَنصُرُنَّهُۥ ۚ قَالَ ءَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِى ۖ قَالُوٓا۟ أَقْرَرْنَا ۚ قَالَ فَٱشْهَدُوا۟ وَأَنَا۠ مَعَكُم مِّنَ ٱلشَّٰهِدِينَ

003:081 When Allah made (His) covenant with the prophets, (He said): Behold that which I have given you of the Scripture and knowledge. And afterward there will come unto you a messenger, confirming that which ye possess. Ye shall believe in him and ye shall help him. He said: Do ye agree, and will ye take up My burden (which I lay upon you) in this (matter)? They answered: We agree. He said: Then bear ye witness. I will be a witness with you.

If anyone still thinks that this Rasool in this aya is our Nabi (as), then use QuranCode ( www.qurancode.com ) multi-ROOT search feature to look up all ayat with the words Rasool and Nabi and see how Allah swt uses Rasool as generic role and Nabi as a specialized role of a Rasool.

Search by Text | ROOT | رسل     yields 513 matches in 429 verse.

Search by Text | ROOT | نبو       yields 80 matches in 77 verse.

Search by Text | ROOT | رسل نبو yields 31 matches in 14 verse.

If still in doubt see Quran 33:7

وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِنَ ٱلنَّبِيِّـۧنَ مِيثَٰقَهُمْ وَمِنكَ وَمِن نُّوحٍۢ وَإِبْرَٰهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَى ٱبْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُم مِّيثَٰقًا غَلِيظًۭا 

033:007 And when We exacted a covenant from the prophets, and from thee (O Muhammad) and from Noah and Abraham and Moses and Jesus son of Mary. We took from them a solemn covenant;

Allah knows all,

Allahumma Ssalli 3alaa Muhammed waAalee Muhammed waQarrib Farajahum AJME3EEN.

God > infinity

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members
 O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion, then 

Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in 

Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's 

Face, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.  [surah e Al-Maedah(54)]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Basic Members

Sura Al-Baqara:

[2:2] That is the Book, there is no doubt therein is a Guidance for the pious

[2:3] Those who believe in the unseen and establish the Salat and spend out from what We have Given them

In the book Kamaal U Deen Wa Tamaam Al Ne'mat by its chain going up to Umar Bin Abdul Aziz from Dawood Bin Katheer Al Raqi,

(It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullahasws regarding the Words of Allahazwj the Mighty and Majestic [2:2] Guidance for the pious [2:3] those who believe in the unseen, said: 'One who accepts that the rising of the Al-Qaimasws it is true'.

Ibn Babuwayh said, ‘Ali Bin Ahmad Al Daqaq, from Muhammad Bin Abu Abdullah Al Kufyy, from Musa Bin Umran Al Nakhai’e, from his uncle Al Husayn Bin Yazeed, from Ali Bin Abu Hamza, from Yahya Bin Abu Al Qasim who said,

‘I asked Al-Sadiqasws about the Words of Allahazwj Mighty and Majestic [2:1] Alif Lam Mim [2:2] That is the Book; there is no doubt in it, it is a Guide for the pious [2:3] Those who believe in the unseen.