In the Name of God بسم الله

Verses Of The Quran Related To Imam Mahdi (ajtf)

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

"And We Desired To Bestow A Favor Upon Those Who Were Deemed Weak In The Land, And To Make Them The Imams, And To Make Them The Heirs, And To Grant Them Power In The Land, And To Make Firon And Haman And Their Hosts See From Them What They Feared." [Holy Quran, Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 5:6]

It has been written in Hanafi Scholar Shaibani's Commentary 'TAFSEER-AL- BURHAN' and also in his book 'KASHF-ULBAYAN' quoting

Imām Muḥammad ibn 'Alī al-Baqir (A.S.) and Imām Ja'far ibn Muhammad al-Sādiq (AS.) that these two pious Imāms said:

"This verse is specially related to that ruler (SAAHIB-UL-AMR) who will appear in the last time and who will kill all the oppressors and tyrants and finish them. He will rule the world from its east to west (meaning the whole globe) and then turn the world full of injustice into a world full of Justice and equity".

Edited by Enlightened_x

(bismillah)

"And certainly We wrote in the Book after the reminder that (as for) the land. My righteous servants shall inherit it." (Anbiya : 105)

"Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will most certainly make them rulers in the earth as He made rulers those before them and that He will most certainly establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them and that He will most certainly, after their fear, give them security in exchange, (as) they serve Me (and) do not associate

aught with Me..." [Nur : 55]

And they say, why is not a sign sent to hint from his Lord? Say; The unseen is only for Allah, there-fore wait - surely I too with you am of those who wait." [Yunus : 20.]

'What remains of Allah's provision is better for you, should you be faithful, and I am not a keeper over you.'' [ 11:86]

Keep posting more

(bismillah)

(salam)

The Qa'em in the Qur'an (Al Mahajjah)

Author: Sayyid Hashim Al-Bahraani & Seyed Milani

132 verses from the Holy Qur'an specifically about the 12th Imam accompanied by authentic narrations from the Infallibles which discuss them in detail......

qaeem.png

http://www.shiabooks.ca/mahajjah.htm

Edited by ali313

• Advanced Member

(salam)

bismillah.gif

"Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and He will make you successors in the earth. Is there a god with Allah? Little is it that you mind!" (27:62)

"those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them." (2:3)

"Musa said to his people: Ask help from Allah and be patient; surely the land is Allah's; He causes such of His servants to inherit it as He pleases, and the end is for those who guard (against evil)." (7:128)

"And they say: Glory be to our Lord! most surely the promise of our Lord was to be fulfilled." (17:108)

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

Know that Allāh gives life to the earth after its death; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you that you may understand." (Surah Hadid 57:17)

In Ghaibat of Shaykh Tusi through a chain of narration from Ibne Abbas about the above verse it is narrated that he said:

"It means that the earth will be restituted through the Qaim of Aale Muhammad (a.s.) after its death, that is, after the inequity of its rulers. We explained to you the signs, through the Qaim of Aale Muhammad (a.s.), so perhaps you may understand."

Imām Muhammad ibn 'Alī al-Baqir (A.S.) said:

(regarding the above verse)

"Allāh, the Exalted will revive it (the earth) through the Qaim (a.t.f.s.) after its death; its death implies disbelief of its inhabitants, because the disbelievers are dead."

[Reference: The Promised Mahdi, Vol 1 page 86 & 89]

Say: Have you considered if your water should go down, who is it then that will bring you flowing water? (Surah Mulk (69), Verse 30)

Brother how is this verse regarding water have anything to do with imam Mahdi? Please help me understand the connection between the two.

This verse has got some revelance pertaining to the A'immah (as). In al Kafi, it states that one of the deep meanings is , "who will bring back the imam in succession" something like that...I will find the tradition and post it, inshallah!

Say: Have you considered if your water should go down, who is it then that will bring you flowing water? (Surah Mulk (67), Verse 30)

Brother how is this verse regarding water have anything to do with imam Mahdi? Please help me understand the connection between the two.

The Spring of Water

Say: Have you considered if your water should go down, who is it then that will bring you flowing water?

(Surah Mulk (67), Verse 30)

Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) narrates:

"This verse has been revealed about Imam Qaem (a.s.).

Imam (a.s.) also said:

"If you find that your Imam is occult and don't know where he is, then where will you find him who will inform about the news of the heavens and the earth, and teach you the permissible and prohibited of Allah? By Allah the actualization of this verse has not taken place nor is it possible till that time".

(Kamaaluddin, Pg. 335; Al Saafi, Vol. 5, Pg. 206; Isbaatul Hudaat, Vol. 3, Pg 498)

Every living being is in need of water. Water comprises two thirds of this world and life exists because of it. When scientists seek to discover life on other planets they in fact attempt to search water there. The presence of water on any planet means that life exists there because water indicates life. Similarly, disappearance of water from any place leads to its destruction and the end of life therein. Moreover nothing in this world except water has the ability to quench ones thirst. In the same manner when the religion will be about to burn in the flames of oppression and injustice, Allah will bring forth this spring and revive the dead earth (religion) with it.

Thus Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) is rightly called as the "Spring of Water

http://www.m-mahdi.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2983.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

"If We please, We should send down upon them a sign from the heaven so that their necks should stoop to it." (Surah Shoara 26:4)

Imām Ja'far ibn Muhammad al-Sādiq (A.S.) said:

(regarding the above verse)

"Their necks (that is, the Umayyads) will bow. The sign will be the call from the heavens on the name of the Qaim of Aale Muhammad (a.s.)."

[Reference: The Promised Mahdi, Vol 1 page 77]

• Advanced Member

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

This entire surah is for Imam al-Mahdi (ajtf):

[103:1] By time,

[103:2] Indeed, mankind is in loss

[103:3] Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. [surat al-Asr]

Allah - Mighty and Exalted - talks about the time [Asr] of Imam al-Mahdi (ajtf) and the state of mankind [in loss] during his occultation and who the attainers of success [the patience ones]

• Veteran Member

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

[103:3] Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. [surat al-Asr]

Allah - Mighty and Exalted - talks about the time [Asr] of Imam al-Mahdi (ajtf) and the state of mankind [in loss] during his occultation and who the attainers of success [the patience ones]

mashaAllah , very nice .

Do you have a source for this ?

• Advanced Member

the idea of an Imam in occultation was not new in 873 but that it was a recurring factor in Shia history. Examples of this include the cases of Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyyah (according to the Kaysanites Shia), Muhammad ibn Abdallah An-Nafs Az-Zakiyya, Musa al-Kadhim (according to the Waqifite Shia), Muhammad ibn Qasim (al-Alawi), Yahya ibn Umar and Muhammad ibn Ali al-Hadi.(reference wikipedia topic occultation)

• Veteran Member

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Why shias have to twist Quran to fit their agenda??

(bismillah)

[17:80] And say, "My Lord, cause me to enter a sound entrance and to exit a sound exit and grant me from Yourself a supporting authority."

[17:81] And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart."

Brothers and sisters, I have even heard of stories of people who read this ayat 100 times each night for 40 nights, and were blessed with seeing our Holy Imam (AJTFS).

May we all be blessed by Allah (SWT) to be our Imam's warriors and companions.

• Advanced Member

Why shias have to twist Quran to fit their agenda??

Shias need not to twist Quraan at all.

Shias take the meanings and commentary on Holy Qyraan from Sayyed ul Anbia and AAL e RASOOL sAaww.

There are atleast 140 aayat of Holy Quraan talking about Maula Imam Al-Mehdi ajtfs. One of these is Sura ASR

There is a full book "Mehdi fil Quraan" Must be available on line.

Edited by Kazim Malik

• Advanced Member

The Spring of Water

Say: Have you considered if your water should go down, who is it then that will bring you flowing water?

(Surah Mulk (67), Verse 30)

Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) narrates:

"This verse has been revealed about Imam Qaem (a.s.).

Imam (a.s.) also said:

"If you find that your Imam is occult and don't know where he is, then where will you find him who will inform about the news of the heavens and the earth, and teach you the permissible and prohibited of Allah? By Allah the actualization of this verse has not taken place nor is it possible till that time".

(Kamaaluddin, Pg. 335; Al Saafi, Vol. 5, Pg. 206; Isbaatul Hudaat, Vol. 3, Pg 498)

Every living being is in need of water. Water comprises two thirds of this world and life exists because of it. When scientists seek to discover life on other planets they in fact attempt to search water there. The presence of water on any planet means that life exists there because water indicates life. Similarly, disappearance of water from any place leads to its destruction and the end of life therein. Moreover nothing in this world except water has the ability to quench ones thirst. In the same manner when the religion will be about to burn in the flames of oppression and injustice, Allah will bring forth this spring and revive the dead earth (religion) with it.

Thus Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) is rightly called as the "Spring of Water

http://www.m-mahdi.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2983.html

(bismillah)

(salam)

Reading this post is for the soul like getting a fresh glass of water after a long day of fasting.

Thanks, dear brother, for sharing!!!

ma'a salama,

Ihsaan

• Advanced Member

Shias need not to twist Quraan at all.

Shias take the meanings and commentary on Holy Qyraan from Sayyed ul Anbia and AAL e RASOOL sAaww.

There are atleast 140 aayat of Holy Quraan talking about Maula Imam Al-Mehdi ajtfs. One of these is Sura ASR

There is a full book "Mehdi fil Quraan" Must be available on line.

is there any ayat that talks about imam mahdi clearly? if u say these all ayat are for imam mahdi then why his name is not clearly mention in the quran .?

• Advanced Member

is there any ayat that talks about imam mahdi clearly? if u say these all ayat are for imam mahdi then why his name is not clearly mention in the quran .?

You have a dual standard. i put you a reverse question:

First you show me the names of Abubakar, Umar, Usman, Muaviya, Abusufyan etc, (all the ideological lords of sunnis) in Quraan.

Secondly ... its a pity that you even do not know the real name of Maula Imam Al-Mehdi ajtfs. Had you been knowing it, you would have never asked this question.. There is a full sura in Holy Quraan with that holy Name.

I am trying to attach a complete book in Arabic Sorry it is big and not beingattached. I shall try to paste it in parts.

it is a wonderful Shia Book Qate Al-Bayan

• Advanced Member

dear abubakr(ra) usman(ra) and umar(ra) are not mentioned in quran because they were not infallible or divine.but according to ur concept of mahdi .he is a divine personality like jesus and other prophets.and all divine personalities are mentioned with name in koran.clearly

secondly,u call imam mahdi ur imam e zaman that manages the affairs of the world. but we dont find word" imam mahdi "in koran that clearly mention this personality.

• Advanced Member

Admin Please help

I have composed 201 Aayaat from holy Quraan in Inpage ( an Urdu Software)

When I try to attach it. I get a reply " You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file.

If I shall convert it to gif it will be of larger size and that also will not be uploaded.

I want to share this important info with my forum members. What can I do????

dear abubakr(ra) usman(ra) and umar(ra) are not mentioned in quran because they were not infallible or divine.but according to ur concept of mahdi .he is a divine personality like jesus and other prophets.and all divine personalities are mentioned with name in koran.clearly

secondly,u call imam mahdi ur imam e zaman that manages the affairs of the world. but we dont find word" imam mahdi "in koran that clearly mention this personality.

IMAM sua has more than 1300 holy names that I have collected so far from different sources. There are 201 aayaat in Holy Quraan I have collected with the support of Ahadith that are in relation to Maula ajtfs.

IMAM sua has been talked about in all religions with different names. Over 600 names are from non-Islamic religious books.

There are some technical problems in attaching those files here on this forum. If you send me your personal email ID , I shall send you the details.

Edited by Kazim Malik

• 5 months later...
  • Advanced Member

you are claiming that are prophets (not imams, just prophets) are infallible. Therefore, you must believe that we have 124 000 prophets in Islam..

Didn't you ask yourself why all the 124 000 names aren't mentioned in the Quran ?

The same reason applies to Imam Mahdi.

Allah reveals the prophets who came before and their stories for a purpose, to know what happened before ..he wouldn't reveal future names.. Allah has made this world a test, a test should be difficult

yes all prophets were infallible in delivering message of Allah to human . our definition of infallible is different than that of shiites , shiites believe that imams and prophets were infallible in all affairs like Allah.

secondly , names of all prophets are not mentioned in quran but first and last prophet is mentioned by name.

• Veteran Member

yes all prophets were infallible in delivering message of Allah to human . our definition of infallible is different than that of shiites , shiites believe that imams and prophets were infallible in all affairs like Allah.

secondly , names of all prophets are not mentioned in quran but first and last prophet is mentioned by name.

no bro .. the prophet is infallible . How can Allah reveal something to a human that has mistakes ? he simply can't , therefore the prophet mohamed (pbuh) is infallible, he's a great role model.

Imam Ali is born inside the kaaba, a sinful human can not do that

and where does it say that we believe that they are infallible just like Allah ?

astaghfirullah bro , you can't compare Allah to human

And the names of prohet Moses, Abraham , Noah , Joseph (yousef) , Zakarya, David (dawud), Jacob (yaqoob) , Jesus (issa) are all mentioned in the Quran.

from my perspective , you haven't read the quran .

• Advanced Member

no bro .. the prophet is infallible . How can Allah reveal something to a human that has mistakes ? he simply can't , therefore the prophet mohamed (pbuh) is infallible, he's a great role model.

only Allah s.w.t is infallible in all affairs.and for infalliblity of prophets they make mistakes but their mistakes are corrected by Allah s.w.t through wahy .

Imam Ali is born inside the kaaba, a sinful human can not do that

no i m not saying he was a sinful human ,he was pious.

• Advanced Member

And the names of prohet Moses, Abraham , Noah , Joseph (yousef) , Zakarya, David (dawud), Jacob (yaqoob) , Jesus (issa) are all mentioned in the Quran.

what i mean to say is first and last propht are mentioned by name and the rest who came in btw these two are some mentioned by name and some are not by name in the quran.my point was ur 1st imam and last imam should have been mentioned by name if they were appointed by Allah s.w.t.

• Veteran Member

what i mean to say is first and last propht are mentioned by name and the rest who came in btw these two are some mentioned by name and some are not by name in the quran.my point was ur 1st imam and last imam should have been mentioned by name if they were appointed by Allah s.w.t.

The imam's are appointed by the prophet .

and you have no rights to disobey the prophet .

• Veteran Member

Why? They were mentioned by name by the Prophet (pbuh) in mutawatir ahadith. Imam Ali (as) was appointed at Ghadir, and the Prophet (pbuh) said that the final Imam, the Mahdi, would be called Muhammad.

• Veteran Member

This ^ is what reason dictates!

How could a divine message be revealed to a flawed human being, who may change the message according to his own desires???