Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bashar Al-asad

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

A question for those in Syria. Are secret police a visible and normal part of every day life for Syrians?

OB-OR577_Panter_D_20110712125635.jpg

The Mukhabarat's agents are everywhere, inescapable in their unofficial uniform of black leather jackets and dress pants.

From the article 'Life Among Syria's Not-So-Secret Police'.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303812104576441782721071822.html

In Bashar Assad's Syria, the Mukhabarat are nothing less than a professional bureaucracy specializing in the production and dissemination of fear.
The Mukhabarat does not enforce laws, never mind those passed "by consent of the governed"—it simply enforces the will of the state, whatever it may be, using any means necessary or expedient.
Much of the power of the Mukhabarat lies not in its secrecy, but in its visibility. Its personnel mingle with pedestrians on crowded streets, sit in cafes, or just stand on street corners, watching.
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) In recent days, Brother Mac Isaac has decided to spread his infinite wisdom through the chatroom. Today, the discussion was about oppressors and our obligation to reject them. Al-Mufeed w

15 August, 2011 GALLOWAY STATEMENT ON SYRIA Filed under: Syria, Galloway — admin @ 8:05 am The news this morning that the Syrian navy were shelling the water-front of Latakia - including the Palestin

Syrian Army uncovers bomb and explosives manufacturing material in anti-Terror operations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wglVTNiqOa4

Posted Images

A question for those in Syria. Are secret police a visible and normal part of every day life for Syrians?

OB-OR577_Panter_D_20110712125635.jpg

No use bro, none of the members here are in Syria.

And don't trust Schrodinger,he's a pretender.

And I would appreciate if you would reply to my post.

This is what ingenious, innovative Syrians use in their fight against regime thugs - home-made RPGs (must watch the video LOL) -

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed
  • Advanced Member

This is what ingenious, innovative Syrians use in their fight against regime thugs - home-made RPGs (must watch the video LOL) -

Haha. :lol: That onion grenade was their version of tear gas lol.

Im very proud of the brave Syrian people. Their courage and determination is an example for us all. Even under such trials they can show some humour. SubhanAllah MashaAllah.

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

:unsure:

Lies. Damn lies. Todays protests have been the biggest and most widespread so far.

First year Army cadets openly come out to protest on the streets of Aleppo -

(You can hear the anti-regime slogans clearly)

700,000 people turned out in Hama and 400,000 in Deir ez Zor to protest against the oppressors -

Regime loyalist has some sense kicked into him (he shows his ID, so no debate here) -

homs population 700000, so 100% of the population were in the city protesting :unsure: i dont think so.

:unsure:

homs population 700000, so 100% of the population were in the city protesting :unsure: i dont think so.

LOL man forget about the silly quibbling about the figures, pay attention to the videos. What about that captured thug who had some sense beaten into him ?

• Advanced Member

LOL man forget about the silly quibbling about the figures, pay attention to the videos. What about that captured thug who had some sense beaten into him ?

well for the sake of Syria everyone better get together for dialogue because if chaos hits the country it will not be good for any Syrians, it will spread to Lebanon aswell.

Looks like Svhrodinger is a bit busy today. No surprises. He and his comrades' days of oppression on Syria are numbered.

Haha. :lol: That onion grenade was their version of tear gas lol.

Im very proud of the brave Syrian people. Their courage and determination is an example for us all. Even under such trials they can show some humour. SubhanAllah MashaAllah.

These are the Armed Gangs Schrodinger is talking about :D

• Advanced Member

Looks like Svhrodinger is a bit busy today. No surprises. He and his comrades' days of oppression on Syria are numbered.

If i was Bashar and believed i genuinly had most the nations support, I'd just put the leadership up for referendum, but something tells me these guys would not evevn accept a referendum.

• Advanced Member

Chaos has already hit the country.

an escalation in chaos, or a civil war, if you want to put it that way, believe me the islamist whether their extremist salafis or just ordinary pious muslims will be the biggest loosers or scapegoats in a civil war, if they were smart they'd come together now.

• Advanced Member
400,000 in Deir ez Zor to protest against the oppressors -

... The population of Deir Ez Zour city is 290,000. LOL.

You people are a joke and that photograph you've placed up? What about the 14-year old boy the salafists hung with a belt? You don't give a damn about him, do you Irishman?

Look at how many people signed up just to write about Syria. Do you not find this suspicious at all?

Edited by Schrodinger

... The population of Deir Ez Zour city is 290,000. LOL.

You people are a joke and that photograph you've placed up? What about the 14-year old boy the salafists hung with a belt? You don't give a damn about him, do you Irishman?

Look at how many people signed up just to write about Syria. Do you not find this suspicious at all?

More than 100,000 people were bussed in from surrounding towns and villages and all over the Euphrates region and even from Iraq to the rally in Deir ez Zour, so I wouldn't be surprised if the number touched 400,000.

If you've noticed, I signed up on 4th May. It was not until 2nd June that I started writing about Syria. Before that, most of my posts were concentrated in the South Asian and Occupied Palestine forums.

an escalation in chaos, or a civil war, if you want to put it that way, believe me the islamist whether their extremist salafis or just ordinary pious muslims will be the biggest loosers or scapegoats in a civil war, if they were smart they'd come together now.

So does Hezbollah fall into the "ordinary pious Muslim Islamist" category ? Would they also be made scapegoats ?

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed
  • Advanced Member

Brother Yousuf the second video has the uplifting music from 'The Message'. SubhanaAllah.

What we are going to see is the rise of the crescent in the region. The return of the Islamic identity. Not the emphasis on 'Arabness'. Arab nationalism nonsense and fake 'Arab republics' as one article termed them. The crescent is returning to Libya (rebel military vehicles painted in green with a crescent). This is symbolic of the rise of the crescent.

Anyway check out the following video I got from the 'diary of a besieged Syrian town' blog on AJE.

Let the comment describe :

ZainSyr Assad army raiding one of #daraa houses! c how they r acting like a street gang while the hereon kept filming http://t.co/RXZkc1b #syria

This makes me furious. The fear in the female members of a house about to be raided by regime security personell. Sense the fear and I think someone begins reciting Quranic verses or prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zuxyz8OH9c&feature=share

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

Raided house, someone inside is either a traitor, criminal, terrorist or a spy. Just because there's some woman screaming in the video at the top does not imply ANYTHING further is true.

This is what happens to people who the terrorists capture and film,

Anyone supporting these terrorists should be reported to the authorities in their area.

Daughters of the Syrian army Martyrs:

Note how Irishman and the others cry their crocodile tears for us based on false information but they don't seem to care about Bahrain based on real information at all.

Nor do you and others of your ilk care about Bahrain, bcoz if I'm not mistaken, you people are opposed to an Islamic Republic in principle, and that is what the Bahraini protestors want.

Daughters of the Syrian army Martyrs:

The kids are brainwashed. And who would want to name their kid Basil. You know, the same Basil who was killed by his own father, the great Hafez al Assad !!

Their is a curse on the Assad family.Old man Hafez suffered from chronic pulmonary fibrosis and got a heart attack in 1984 at the age of 54. The man died young at 60. He had a daughter named Bushra, who dies in infancy in 1960. Then there was Basil who died in a "car accident" (maybe Mukhabarat was behind it). Then another son, Majed, died of cancer some years back at the tender age of 42. So obviously, the Assad family's life expectancy is not too great. They are being punished for murdering the pious believers. A curse is on their family, and none of them have been blessed with long life. :dry:

Cute children though :

Assad_family.jpg

(Bashar is the one at the far left)

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed
  • Advanced Member

So they started filming knowing the security forces were coming to the house to arrest some terrorists?

Im assuming they were filming the military presence/activity in the city to put it on youtube etc to let the world know what the regime is doing. They were hoping their home would not be targetted.

Note how Irishman and the others cry their crocodile tears for us based on false information but they don't seem to care about Bahrain based on real information at all.

The problem is the Saudis are interfering and the West is turning a blind eye. Protests need publicity. The Bahrainis havent got a hope. How low these regimes are who even target doctors, nurses etc who treat protesters.

The Saudis time is coming InshaAllah. Imam Mahdi (as) arrival may not be too far away.

You know, the same Basil who was killed by his own father, the great Hafez al Assad !!

Wasnt Basil the 'favourite' son groomed for leadership? Tell us more about your information on why you think Basil was killed by his father. JazakAllah.

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member
The Saudis time is coming InshaAllah. Imam Mahdi (as) arrival may not be too far away.

See, here's the clincher, they want us to rely on these "prophecies", but the fact is that (if it ever does happen) may not happen for a thousand or million years, lol. The human race could very well be very different or extinct. Good riddance to it.

You know, the same Basil who was killed by his own father, the great Hafez al Assad !!

Confirmed zionist operative. Basil was indeed murdered, but he was murdered by the criminal Rifaat who now resides in Mayfair, London. Basil was a decent, strong, military man which made him the target as he stood in the way of their plans. In comparision, Basha'ar, while highly intelligent, was political weak and even had less clout than Khaddam who he eventually managed to get rid of. Basil was Hafez's favourite son, he taught him everything. And this serial liar wants us to believe that he was killed by him?

BTW, for people who say there's no veiled women at the pro-government demonstrations:

post-47897-0-03972500-1311528778_thumb.j

The one on the left is almost a ninja.

Confirmed zionist operative. Basil was indeed murdered, but he was murdered by the criminal Rifaat who now resides in Mayfair, London. Basil was a decent, strong, military man which made him the target as he stood in the way of their plans. In comparision, Basha'ar, while highly intelligent, was political weak and even had less clout than Khaddam who he eventually managed to get rid of. Basil was Hafez's favourite son, he taught him everything. And this serial liar wants us to believe that he was killed by him?

Oho !! So Rifaat is a "criminal" ? Is it consistent with your Party's "official line" ? Most Syrians who protest against the regime hate Rifaat with the same intensity. After all, it was Rifaat who was responsible for the mass murder of 30,000 Syrians in Hama in 1982. Rifaat was the old man's right hand. If Rifaat is indeed a criminal (which he is), why doesn't the Government extradite him from the UK and put him on trial ? Anyway, don;t worry, the Government;'s days are numbered, so....

• Advanced Member

See, here's the clincher, they want us to rely on these "prophecies", ....

That wasnt my intention. Any revolution/uprising has to be internal (and by the people of the country themselves). Just like in Tunisia, Egypt and Syria etc. I cant see that happening at the moment because the Saudis can spend their way out of trouble. Unless their financial situation changes drastically then any uprising will happen for another reason. Maybe succession issue may result in chaos giving an opportunity for people to rise up. Maybe once Syrian regime falls then the attention will turn to Saudi. Allah SWT knows best.

• Advanced Member
Just like in Tunisia, Egypt and Syria etc.

All three engineered and hijacked, in the case of Syria, failed. Is in terrorism phase which will be crushed soon, god willing.

I cant see that happening at the moment because the Saudis can spend their way out of trouble.

True until the USD collapses. Then they're f**ked.

Maybe once Syrian regime falls then the attention will turn to Saudi

Maybe in 1000 years. :angel: :wub: :wub: Syrian government :wub: :wub: The heart of the resistance.

All three engineered and hijacked, in the case of Syria, failed. Is in terrorism phase which will be crushed soon, god willing.

Ben Ali was an ally of Syria wasn't he ? Thats why you're so pissed off ?

Maybe in 1000 years. :angel: :wub: :wub: Syrian government :wub: :wub: The heart of the resistance.

HA ! Must watch the next month carefully. There'll be demonstrations and rallies every day and night of Ramadan, and mega-rallies on Fridays. Lets see if the regime can last the blessed month.

• Advanced Member

Ben Ali was an ally of Syria wasn't he ? Thats why you're so pissed off ?

HA ! Must watch the next month carefully. There'll be demonstrations and rallies every day and night of Ramadan, and mega-rallies on Fridays. Lets see if the regime can last the blessed month.

Yes next month will provide more opportunities for people to gather and protest. After congregational Taraweeh prayers every night.

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

Hey breeze, didn't you say you're going to stop posting?

It's 7aram to lie, don't you know that?

I dont think I could edit the post. There is probably a time limit. Anyway I couldnt help it. I had to post. Can be irresistable. I didnt lie. Im gonna stop now. Post now and then maybe.

Salam

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

Yes next month will provide more opportunities for people to gather and protest. After congregational Taraweeh prayers every night.

I think I mah have spoken too soon. I f the following is true then the regime is getting desperate. Rather than ban Tarweeh this will encourage even more people to attend the Tarweeh prayers.

Damascus. Friday, 22/7/2011,

the Ministry of religion affairs had invited its mashayeekh,

and khateebs in a conference in the masjid al jami3 al kuwaite. around 25 shieks and khateebs turned up to the meeting and among the attendee's were shiek Dr Bouty, the mufti of the country shiek ahmed Hassoon, Abdul satar sayid, the minister of awqaaf (religious affair), shiek Adnan Afyooni the mufti of Damascus, and after a short word by the mufti of the country Ahmed hasoon, he began to talk about the importance of helping the people thro this hot weather and to not pray taraweeh this year, so shiek jalil al kareem replied back to him saying then in that case we shorten the raka'aat but we still pray the taraweeh. after that the mufti admitted that the reason for his comments is to prevent demos and to prevent more blood shed and in not praying the taraweeh, so shiek kareem replied back to him that the mufti should be directing his talk to the Syrian Security Apparatus to stop the bloodshed and stop making the blood of the muslims halal to shed.

Once the debate has finished the last word was for the minister of religious affairs who made it clear that taraweeh was not going ahead this year in syria and the doors of the masjid will be shut this year..

the sitting was finished with shiek Rushdey al Qalam saying, we will pray taraweeh even if its in the streets, and a large portion of the gathering left saying they will defy orders of the ministry.

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

I was too quick to post the 'story' without confirming it. Sorry. Anyway. I cant edit the previous post anymore.

I will post the following denial I have come across. Time will tell on the truth of the matter.

http://syriarevolts.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/muhammad-said-ramadhan-al-buti-denies-rumour/

Muhammad Said Ramadhan al-Buti denies rumour

Posted on July 25, 2011

by syriarevolts|

There are rumours circulating regarding either a cancellation or lessening of tarawih prayers during the month of Ramadhan, per the demands of the Syrian ministry of religious affairs. Coordinating Facebook pages carried news of a supposed meeting in Al-Kuwaiti Mosque in Damascus, organised by the minister of religious affairs. The meeting was reported to host leading Islamic scholars and preachers, employed by the ministry. According to the rumour, those attending were informed regarding a decision to lessen the length of the taraweeh prayers or to cancel them all together, in order to prevent large gatherings for protests.

During the month of Ramadhan mosques become the centre of large gatherings, especially for evening prayers. With thousands of mosques across the country, the intensity of Friday protests can become a daily occurrence and will challenge the regime’s logistics and ability to repress hundreds of thousands on a daily basis – a tipping point could be reached. However, Muhammad Said Ramadhan al-Buti has officially denied this rumour, via the website Naseem al-Shaam. He clarifies that no meeting was organised and no scholar can prevent or alter the prayers’s length.

Edited by breeze
  • Advanced Member

It's bull[Edited Out] and anyone in Syria who buys into it is a deluded "opposition" retard who thinks they will get more numbers because of Ramadan.

The government would NEVER call for the cancellation of something like this. They are very sensitive to religious rituals and are extremely intelligent, unlike the opposition turds, which is why they've lost.