Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
SoldierofMahdiAS

Prophet Saw In Grave Near To Sahaba Ra

Rate this topic

How can Abu Bakr RA and Umer RA be with the Prophet SAW in the same place in Graves .

If they were so bad why Allah kept them near Prophet SAW .

Any Kafir when ever tried to go near the Prophet 's Grave he got destroyed so how Abu Bakr RA and Umer RA are still there with Prophet SAW .??

It shows that they have very high value in Islam and they were true companions of Porphet SAW.

Salam,

If both, Abu Bakr and Umar could decide who to be Khalifah after the wafat of the Prophet (pbuh), they could also decide where they should be buried. What the general muslims could do about it?

If Allah swt or Prophet (pbuh) decides that both should be buried next to the Prophet's grave, then it may be something to reflex upon.

Whereas, Imam Ali's grave was not known until the time of Khalifah Harun ar-Rashid.

Layman

Edited by layman

Am sure the traitors in charge of haramain have gone to prophets pbuh grave a lot without getting disintegrated .. The guys who were put in place by non-Muslims .. As puppets .. The usual game, which keeps on repeating again and again, until Allah orders for the good genuine people to inherit this earth. Something to look forwards to .. A light at the end of the tunnel insha Allah

Salam

How can Abu Bakr RA and Umer RA be with the Prophet SAW in the same place in Graves .

If they were so bad why Allah kept them near Prophet SAW .

Any Kafir when ever tried to go near the Prophet 's Grave he got destroyed so how Abu Bakr RA and Umer RA are still there with Prophet SAW .??

It shows that they have very high value in Islam and they were true companions of Porphet SAW.

Hazrat Fatima (as) died approx 6months after the Prophet s.a.w.

Abu Bakr died 2 and a half years after.

Umar died in 24 Hijri

Despite their later deaths how is it that they attained burial sites next to the Prophet (saaws) and not Hazrat Fatima (as)? D

Did she request that she be buried away from her father? If so, why?

Edited by Sheraz

did the prophet (pbuh) himself choose who could and who could not be buried next to him?

Once Ayesha RA saw a dream that three moons are setting in her house ie the place of Prophet SAW in grave.

She asked Abu Bakr RA that what this dream means and Abu Bakr RA told her RA that Muhammad SAW I and Umer RA will be burried here and this happened .

Can you provide examples of people being destroyed going near the prophets grave?

Once some jews made a tunnel to the grave of Prophet SAW and they reached near it and suddenly there was a blast and they died .

They reached upto the grave of Umer RA and the feet of Umer RA was clearly visible .

The Khalifa then closed the area by making a iron wall .

So if Umer RA and Abu Bakr RA were so bad then why they are there .

It means that they were real friends of Prophet SAW and Mumins .

Once Ayesha RA saw a dream that three moons are setting in her house ie the place of Prophet SAW in grave.

She asked Abu Bakr RA that what this dream means and Abu Bakr RA told her RA that Muhammad SAW I and Umer RA will be burried here and this happened .

does the wife of the prophet remain a wife after her husband dies?

if not, what right does she have over his house?

does the wife of the prophet remain a wife after her husband dies?

if not, what right does she have over his house?

Prophet's wives are not normal wives .

They are mothers of the believers .

If they were normal wives then you would have been right but not now because they cant marry anymore .They are mothers of the Muslims.

Prophet's wives are not normal wives .

They are mothers of the believers .

If they were normal wives then you would have been right but not now because they cant marry anymore .They are mothers of the Muslims.

thats a whole different debate, lucky for you that is not what i am asking.

im asking, does nikkah end at a spouses death? or were the mothers of believers still counted as the wives of the prophet even after he died and they were no longer his wives because he had died since nikkah is ended upon death?

if they were still his wives even though they werent since he died......does this mean that they each had a share of the prophets estate?

how was this split?

let me do the maths for you.

the prophet had 8 wives, their portion was split equally between them, so each wife had 1/8th of the total portion

childless wives were only allowed 1/7th OF their 1/8th portion, meaning that if a wife of the prophet did not bear a child, she was only entitled to 1/56th of the total portion.

ammi jaan only had a right to 1/56th of the house of the prophet.

who was she to decide to control it all?

blood relations have a bigger share.she can dream about moons all she wants, she had no right to claim anything of the prophets. that right remained with the prophets blood family.

thats a whole different debate, lucky for you that is not what i am asking.

im asking, does nikkah end at a spouses death? or were the mothers of believers still counted as the wives of the prophet even after he died and they were no longer his wives because he had died since nikkah is ended upon death?

if they were still his wives even though they werent since he died......does this mean that they each had a share of the prophets estate?

how was this split?

let me do the maths for you.

the prophet had 8 wives, their portion was split equally between them, so each wife had 1/8th of the total portion

childless wives were only allowed 1/7th OF their 1/8th portion, meaning that if a wife of the prophet did not bear a child, she was only entitled to 1/56th of the total portion.

ammi jaan only had a right to 1/56th of the house of the prophet.

who was she to decide to control it all?

blood relations have a bigger share.she can dream about moons all she wants, she had no right to claim anything of the prophets. that right remained with the prophets blood family.

For your knowledge Prophets live knowledge not gold coins and knowledge cant be shared after the death of the person .

It is shared by any one who wants it .

The matter of wives of Prophet SAW is totally different .

For your knowledge Prophets live knowledge not gold coins and knowledge cant be shared after the death of the person .

It is shared by any one who wants it .

The matter of wives of Prophet SAW is totally different .

for your knowledge this is rubbish. there is an example in the quran of a prophet leaving his wealth for his child.

prophet dawud (as) left his entire kingdom and all inside it to his son, hazrat sulayman (as). both were prophets.

the prophets own daughter died six months after her father but was not buried next to him or anywhere near him.

mr abu bakr died 20 years later and was buried there because ammi jaan saw a moon in her dream.

do you think this is justified?

for your knowledge this is rubbish. there is an example in the quran of a prophet leaving his wealth for his child.

prophet dawud (as) left his entire kingdom and all inside it to his son, hazrat sulayman (as). both were prophets.

the prophets own daughter died six months after her father but was not buried next to him or anywhere near him.

mr abu bakr died 20 years later and was buried there because ammi jaan saw a moon in her dream.

do you think this is justified?

Well at least you are now respectful and referring to Hz Ayesha (ra) as Ammi Jaan. It appears you have learnt something !!

Bismillah,

Just a quick question, how do some of you people know Syedda Fatima (sa) isn't buried next to the Prophet (saw)?

if i remember correctly, after her burial the "ashaabi e karaam" wanted to dig up her body and rebury it after they read namaz e janaza for her.

imam ali (as) unsheathed zulfiqar, put on a red cloak and went to jannatul baqi (not masjid nabawi) and stood guard at various graves, in an attempt to stop them.

circumstantial evidence but i think if she was buried next to/ near the prophet, thats where imam ali (as) would have gone to defend. allahu aalim.

also, we have hadith that when imam mahdi (atf) will return, and may it be soon, he will order the bodies of the neighbours, abu bakr and umar, to be dug up, hung from a tree and burnt to ashes.

For those who wonder where people who anger Allah His prophet, the prophets pbuh family & true Muslims .. Are mentioned.

It starts already in Surat alfatiha:

Ehdina Sirat el mustaqim .. Siratalazina anaaamtaalayhim ghair maghdub (anger) aalayhim waladaalin (lost) ..

This is general plead that we don't be among the ones who have anger of Allah/prophet/the beloved family of the prophet/ true Muslims/ all of the creations ..

Maybe my interpretation isn't great, but somebody who angers prophets beloved family surely is among the maghdoub alayhum .. According to suni and Shia schools .. And protecting and taking sides with people who fought WARS against them .. How can that ever be excused .. Seems like some people prefer others over ahl bayt .. That's not Islamic thing to do .. Without any doubt

What do people think when they say Allahuma sali aala muhammadin waala aalihi Muhammadin ??? But go on defending people who did the opposite of that statement and supplication of peace. Isnt that a bit strange? And then attack people who say they belong to the division of ahl al Bayt .. While Shia hating people who killed prophets family .. KILLED .. And more than killing!! Then people get surprised that we are upset. I hate generalizing but I think honestly anybody NOT angry can't be a Muslim to start with. How obvious this is!! It's do simple clear and straight forward. May Allah protect us from the fools around us ..

Salam

Edited by Philip

Hmmm, that's not what your Caliph Number 1 believed.

Narrated 'Ayesha (mother of the believers):

After the death of Allah's Apostle Fatima the daughter of Allah's Apostle asked Abu Bakr as-Siddiq to give her her share of inheritance from what Allah's Apostle had left of the Fai which Allah had given him.

Abu Bakr said to her, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. Prophets) leave is Sadaqah (to be used for charity)."

Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died. Fatima remained alive for six months after the death of Allah's Apostle.

Sahih al Bukhari Volume 4 Book 53 Number 325

ALI

It's not a matter of suni Anne Shia .. Because it's clear from suni books that ahl albayt were mistreated and abused .. It's about people overlooking this and basically thinking "it's ok they upset them " .. Abd let's not think and care that his family was killed by "muslims" in power .. This is a human general problem .. The people who justify ruining ahl Bayt and the Ummah .. Those people have hearts of stone .. And lack basic understanding .. Really .. They are worse than the koffar .. Because they are hypocrites supposedly praying for ahl albayt in every fard .. Fools! Their times are coming to an end .. InshaAllah

Please Allah let us be the people who bring justice. A wrathful dawn .. Success to the truth .. And the people who are ok with ahl bayt humiliation are already dead .. They have no logic .. Nonunderstanding .. Eaten by pride and their forefathers ignorance ! Shame on them .. I hope they wake up soon .. Fools! No "brains" I feel like cursing them non-stop until our prophet and his family can rest in peace!

Salam

brother i love those who the ahlul bayt loved, and hate those who hated them. there is not room in my heart to love imam ali (as) and at the same time love one of his greatest enemies and causes of his suffering and grief.

personally, i believe that if someone knowingly and purposefully is such a nasibi that they put "hazrat" and (ra) after her cursed name, this proves that they are an enemy of imam mahdi (atf) and an enemy of me. i do not include all sunnis in this because i know most sunnis are too jahil to know anything anyway. but if someone knows her crimes, and continues to respect her, then by god upon the return i will count them amongst her followers.

Maybe Imam Ali (as) went to Baqi in order to trick the oppressors into thinking that is where she is buried? Seeing as to how Imam Ali (as) controlled himself when they abused Syedda (sa), I would imagine he wouldn't fight in this scenario either so if they attempted to dig up graves in Baqi, they would never find her.. So this isn't sufficient evidence.

You mean our Imam resorting to trickery to fool people into thinking where she is buried?

Also, when they took Imam Hassan (as) body to see his grandfather, Ayesha and her party came out protesting. It seems that she claimed Prophet burial site as her own.

We have 3 ahadith that seem to indicate where she might be buried. 1. Baqi 2.Heaven on Earth (between the mimbar of the Prophet and the grave of the Prophet) 3. Next to the Prophet (the wall that is now adjacent to the dharih of the Prophet).

somebody else once told me this too now i remember it. i really hope that she is buried surrounded by gold and marble and people visiting her who love her. it gives me comfort to know she is there, instead of the desolate and destroyed baqi. I know the other imams (as) are also at baqi, but theres something about sayyeda tahira (sa) being there that just wounds me.

may allahs curse be upon those who hurt her, opressed her, killed her and caused us to not know where she is buried.

You shias have already showed your blood and the comments shows that clearly .

No one knows where is the grave of Fatima RA .

Abu Bakr RA is mentioned in the Quran as second of the two in the time of Hijrat in the cave .

No Ali Ra nor Fatima RA is mentioned .

We respect All the Sahaba RA and All Ahlul Bait include Sahaba RA .

When the jews were trying to dig a tunnel to the grave of Prophet SAW a blast took there in the tunnel and they died .

This is the real incident after which the Khalifa but the iron wall around the grave .

So How Abu Bakr RA and Umer RA are so close to the Prophet SAW .

Due to Umer RA Islam have spread to the whole world .

The majority Muslims are Sunnis .

So how shiasm is true .

Imam Jafar RH had a daughter whose name was Ayesha RA .

WHY ????

This proves that you are liars .

Your character also shows it very well .

You shias have already showed your blood and the comments shows that clearly .

that makes no sense whatsoever

No one knows where is the grave of Fatima RA .

thanks to who?

Abu Bakr RA is mentioned in the Quran as second of the two in the time of Hijrat in the cave .

you realise he was being admonished for being a coward? you think that earns him respect?

No Ali Ra nor Fatima RA is mentioned .

they are mentioned in:

the verse of mubahila

the verse of wilaya

the verse of tathir

the verse the one who sells himself for allahs pleasure

amongst others.

We respect All the Sahaba RA and All Ahlul Bait include Sahaba RA .

nonsense. is waleed bin mugheera one of the ahlul bayt according to you?

When the jews were trying to dig a tunnel to the grave of Prophet SAW a blast took there in the tunnel and they died .

:huh: proof?

This is the real incident after which the Khalifa but the iron wall around the grave .

:huh: what?

So How Abu Bakr RA and Umer RA are so close to the Prophet SAW .

what gave them the right?

Due to Umer RA Islam have spread to the whole world .

due to umar the religion of muhammed (pbuh) was almost destroyed and innovated and spread by the sword. alhamdulillah the shia have kept the truth alive despite your tyrant leaders best efforts.

The majority Muslims are Sunnis .

when musa (as) climbed the mountain, the majority of his ummah worshipped the golden calf.

So how shiasm is true .

shias believe in adalat. sunnis believe Allah will do the can-can dance on qiyamah, lift his skirt and show his shins. you tell me which one is true.

Imam Jafar RH had a daughter whose name was Ayesha RA .

WHY ????

this proves.....what? that the battle of the camel did not take place?

This proves that you are liars .

it proves you dont know anything about history you mean

Your character also shows it very well .

i love and i hate.

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang

Go and search the proofs . These are well known incidents so if you dont even know that it means you know nothing .

..which means you dont know yourself *rolls eyes*

I have no time for haters and sealed hearts .

dont worry, its the sunnah of your heros to run from the maidaan you are just following their example

Umer RA conquered Bait Al Muqaddis .

how? he stayed in medina and wasnt involved in *any* battle

Umer RA destroyed Iran and rome as Prophesied in Quran .

come again?

How arrogant you people are ??

being awesome does that to you B)

Allah Praises Abu Bakr RA as the one second in the cave and says that I have sent Sakeena on him RA .

yet more ignorance. have you even READ the tafsir of that verse? he was first bitten by a snake and started howling, then when the enemies approached he started whining out of fear of death and nearly gave their location away.

you think this disgusting cowardice means he is worthy of respect?

Sakeena means special Mercy .

no it doesnt, it means sukoon. the clue is in the name. as in Allah made him shut his mouth.

That means special mercy for special people .

stop pulling facts out of thin air

Donkey was lying next to prophet uzair for 100 years and when prophet Uzair woke up he was still porphet and the donkey was still a donkey.... point is you can lie next to a prophet for as long as you want but being close to prophet's grave wont change what you really are...

I really wonder why quran mentions this whole story.

Donkey was lying next to prophet uzair for 100 years and when prophet Uzair woke up he was still porphet and the donkey was still a donkey.... point is you can lie next to a prophet for as long as you want but being close to prophet's grave wont change what you really are...

I really wonder why quran mentions this whole story.

:D

this is why i love you bro...mash'Allah every time you post i learn something different

They were corrupt enough during the life of the Prophet (pbuhahf) so it's not suprising they decided to be buried next to him.

Ah well, they'll have fun on Judgement day.

And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers (Sahaba) - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination."

(Nisa 115)

And when it is said to them: Believe as the people (Sahaba) believe, they say: Shall we believe as the fools believe? Now surely they themselves are the fools, but they do not know." (Baqarah 13)

"And they shall say: O our Lord! surely we obeyed our leaders and our great men, so they led us astray from the path; O our Lord! give them a double punishment and curse them with a great curse." (Ahzaab 67-68

And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers (Sahaba) - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination."

(Nisa 115)

And when it is said to them: Believe as the people (Sahaba) believe, they say: Shall we believe as the fools believe? Now surely they themselves are the fools, but they do not know." (Baqarah 13)

"And they shall say: O our Lord! surely we obeyed our leaders and our great men, so they led us astray from the path; O our Lord! give them a double punishment and curse them with a great curse." (Ahzaab 67-68

Your adding sahaba with brackets but read what your bukhari says about them..

"Volume 8, Book 76, Number 586:

Narrated Ibn Al-Musaiyab:

Prophet said, "Some men from my companions will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it, and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge of what they innovated after you left: they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam).

So you don't realize but the ayats you quoted above are actually about the filthy chrachters your tyring to defend.

no they arent, i included every word of your post in my post.

answer my points

It was written in the books of jews that the king of such and such qualities when comes to you then you will not be able to fight them .

When Muslims went there to fight the jews said that we want to see your Caliph .

So Umer RA went there .When Umer RA was near to the Bait Al Muqaddis it was his RA time to walk and the time for the slave to ride the horse .

Umer RA had 11 cuts on his ra clothes .

The Prophesy was that their caliph will be walking while his RA slave will be riding on the horse.

The jews saw that after asking who is the caliph .

The the jews counted the number of cuts on the clothes , there were ten . So jews asked that we will not give the keys because the cuts are ten .So Umer RA lifted his RA arm and showed them the cut on cloth under the arm .

Then they gave the keys without fighting .

It shows that Umer RA was the Chosen Caliph of Islam from the beginning from the time of Jews .

Some verses of Quran

(Nisa 115)

Also Prophet SAW slept on the lap of Abu Bakr RA and at that time a snake bite him RA .

If there would have been any shia , he would have been made such a scream that the whole of Makkah would have heared that .

But Abu Bakr RA kept quite but due to the tears which are uncontrollable The Prophet SAW woke up and asked what Happened ?

Abu Bakr RA replied that a snake have bite him so Prophet SAW have put his SAW spit on the thumb of Abu Bakr RA and Abu Bakr RA got cured .

The 3rd one with them SAW and RA was Allah .

Fear Allah .

Sorry

Prophecies are In the Hadith

Edited by SoldierofMahdiAS