Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Heartbreaking Scenes From Syria.

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Heart-rending vidoes of brutality and bestiality of Ba'athist hooligans against Syrian Muslims -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFQH8T2qwg - Syrian thugs stomping on Muslims.

Another Muslim Soldier, Corporal Anas Ismaiil, who resigned, exposes the brutal methods of the Ba'athists - (its in Arabic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvdFtH1goM&feature=related

]

• Advanced Member

This one's for you Pedroali and South-Lebanon !! :D

right from day 1 of the unrest in deraa i've been hearing of involvement of hezbollah and Iran in the crackdown on the protesters, iv'e also heard of them ripping up the photo's of sayed Hassan Nasrallah, apparently the same tune is being spelled out in other mideast countries aswel ,by govenments of Bahrain, yemen and libya, so please excuse me for believing this is a massive effort by zionist including their wahabi wing to try and discredit and weaken hezbollah and Iran, The zionist have never been able to proove that hezbollah are secterian, because hezbollah has always seekd unity and have made a point of it several times, If i could be sure that a regime to replace alasaad will be supporters of hezbollah and the Palestinians and be just as anti Israeli then i would not care who runs the country,But when i see all this anti hezbollah sentiment and meetings arranged between "opposition syrians and israelis" then hope for this is diminished,

I have also seen beheading videos carried out by these peaceful oppresed protesters, along with all the uncoovered media lies of, western and arab medis outlets, i am still not convinced of the intention of what is happening in Syria, this reminds me of Iran 2008.

• Veteran Member

right from day 1 of the unrest in deraa i've been hearing of involvement of hezbollah and Iran in the crackdown on the protesters, iv'e also heard of them ripping up the photo's of sayed Hassan Nasrallah, apparently the same tune is being spelled out in other mideast countries aswel ,by govenments of Bahrain, yemen and libya, so please excuse me for believing this is a massive effort by zionist including their wahabi wing to try and discredit and weaken hezbollah and Iran, The zionist have never been able to proove that hezbollah are secterian, because hezbollah has always seekd unity and have made a point of it several times, If i could be sure that a regime to replace alasaad will be supporters of hezbollah and the Palestinians and be just as anti Israeli then i would not care who runs the country,But when i see all this anti hezbollah sentiment and meetings arranged between "opposition syrians and israelis" then hope for this is diminished,

I have also seen beheading videos carried out by these peaceful oppresed protesters, along with all the uncoovered media lies of, western and arab medis outlets, i am still not convinced of the intention of what is happening in Syria, this reminds me of Iran 2008.

Maybe my philosophy isnt right but the way I see things is as follows, oppression is oppression regardless of the reasons for it. Just because there is potential that a post-Assad regime could be anti-shia does not justify repression of the Syrian people. Now we must be realistic here, Assad isnt going to last forever. There will come a day when he will be removed from power. Given that eventuality, it is stupid for anyone to support Assad, Especially those who are neighbours to the Syrian people.

• Advanced Member

no one told syria government how to behave. there is no denying that the grievances were piling up, and the reforms that al assad promised were being ignored.

syrians also came out against china and russia. the government is killing the people, and its friends who are in the resistance are justifying and supporting the killing. would you honestly expect syrians to ignore that?

again, the protests are not going to stop. syrians have chosen to die than to liver under assad. one staged rally in Damascus is not going to silence those who have been wrong since hafez al assad assume power in the coup. the longer the government and its friends deny there is anything wrong and continue to justify this is only going to make things worse for themselves.

the army has became outstretched and assad cannot sustain what is going on the country for that much longer

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/16/us-syria-assad-idUSTRE75F3H120110616

Fake CIA propaganda. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/17/politics/washingtonpost/main20054781.shtml WikiLeaks: U.S. secretly backed Syria opposition

The starter of this thread is an al-Jazeera lover and by extension a slavery lover as his heroes the Qatari absolute monarchy are! http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php?articleId=24659 "Syria and US Imperialism"

Quote- Al Jazeera, which is based in Qatar, never reports that 94 percent of the work force in Qatar is made up of immigrants who have absolutely no rights at all and exist in conditions of near slavery. The brutal repression of the mass movement in the absolute monarchy of Bahrain, which is just next door to Qatar and is now occupied by Saudi troops, also receives little coverage on Al Jazeera.

Is this censorship because Al Jazeera TV News is funded by the absolute monarch of Qatar, the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani?

It is especially important to note that Al Jazeera never mentions the huge U.S. Central Command military air base right there in Qatar. Drones on secret missions throughout the region regularly take off from this base. Qatar has also sent planes to participate in the U.S./NATO bombing of Libya.

Qatar works closely with the U.S. State Department in supporting U.S. intervention in the area. Qatar was one of the first Arab states, and the first among the Gulf States, to establish relations with Israel. During the 2009 Israeli bombardment of Gaza, it canceled these relations but has since offered to renew them.

end quote.

His hero:

1166422.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDDF1E1C1F6029A4297DF631D1E827064E04473CDF2B704F1BE30A760B0D811297

Does the modern day form of this against southeast Asian migrant workers, who are beaten and abused and paid next to no wages at all and are forced to live in ghettos.

slavery.jpg

Violent CIA funded Muslim Brotherhood forces go back to links with the colonialist British Empire (see Freya Stark of England and the Muslim Brotherhood). Yet more CIA funded "al-Qaeda" aka al-CIA-duh goons on the run trying to destroy Syria like they already are doing to Egypt and Tunisia. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25066 Debt and "Democracy" in Egypt: The IMF's Deadly Economic Reforms

And like the CIA's Arab Legion al-CIA-duh has done in the past against Yugoslavia and other nations.

• Advanced Member

Maybe my philosophy isnt right but the way I see things is as follows, oppression is oppression regardless of the reasons for it. Just because there is potential that a post-Assad regime could be anti-shia does not justify repression of the Syrian people. Now we must be realistic here, Assad isnt going to last forever. There will come a day when he will be removed from power. Given that eventuality, it is stupid for anyone to support Assad, Especially those who are neighbours to the Syrian people.

were not there, so we dont know who to trust, there is nothing wrong with protests but when it leads to riots and violence then its called civil disorder, the government got a right to step in to stop it, I started off sympathising with them but when i looked into it deeper i could not help but realise the hypocricy and secterian conspiricy, why is it accepted as common fact that hezbollah, Iran are the ones helping Syrian government in Syria and helping Bahraini protesters in Bahrain when there is not a drop of evidence to support either claim. I will not support this western, kaliji backed conspiricy against the only aran enemy of Israel.

watch this "poor peaceful protster". He is practising his new proffesion, there will be high demand for his job, because there is many allawis, christians and druze in syria to clense,

aljazeera missed this one

Well, the antagonism of the secular Ba'athist regime against pious Muslims in Syria is well-known. Also well-known is Assad/s un-Islamic policies (Syria does not have Islam as State Religion, nor is Islam given any positive status in the Constitution).

Therefore, revolting against this Godless secular regime is Fardh, just as revolting against the Godless ecular regime of the Shah was a Fardh.

By the way, your video was pathetic. It is apparent that the beheaded person is not a Policeman, because he is not in uniform, but in Civilan clothes. Also, there is no proof that the video is shot in Syria, most probably it is in Lebanon during the 2007 conflict, or in Iraq. So some concrete proof mate.

More heartbreaking videos -

Crimes of the Ba'athist regime against Syrian Muslim women -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-cbCxjRp0&feature=related

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed

:unsure: :unsure:

The Ba'ath Party and its ideology have long crossed its expiry date

From watching these videos, one gets the feeling that the Ba'athist massacre of Muslims in Syria (and Iraq) is not much different from the Zionist massacre of Muslims in Palestine and Lebanon..

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed

Why here is promoted wahhabi zionist and western propaganda about Syria?

Syria is ruled by a secular, modernised Party which spares no effort in humiliating and oppressing pious Muslims. It is a regime which bans the Niqab from Universities. Propagands against the Syrian infidel regime is fardh for every Muslim worth his salt.

Syria's great Islamic credentials - :lol: :!!!:

Just click on these links -

Syrian Government bans Niqaab from Universities

Syrian Education Department sacks primary school teachers who wear Niqaab

^ ^ This is our Syrian Government. Our sisters cannot study in University with Niqab. Our sisters cannot teach in Schools wearing Niqab.

Fighting against this Government is Fardh for every Muslim for obvious reasons.

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed
  • Forum Administrators

There are already threads dealing with the negative aspects of the Syrian regime. Can the OP please stick to existing threads, unless there is something that really merits a new discussion. Otherwise new ones will simply be merged, or if the system is not working, they'll just be locked.

oppression is oppression

dogs have four legs, cows have four legs. Hence all dogs are cows or vice versa?

Its every state's duty to have the monopoly of violence in their territory. If challenged, each and every state including liberal democracies try to maintain that monopoly. This is Assad's case. Had Assad tried to oppress people for no other reason but the aforementioned one, I would have been against him as well.

dogs have four legs, cows have four legs. Hence all dogs are cows or vice versa?

Its every state's duty to have the monopoly of violence in their territory. If challenged, each and every state including liberal democracies try to maintain that monopoly. This is Assad's case. Had Assad tried to oppress people for no other reason but the aforementioned one, I would have been against him as well.

So do you recognise and respect the Zionist State's monopoly of violence in their territory ?

Does a Muslim State have the right to violence against Muslims ?

Well, my point is clear. In USA, a Muslim woman has the right to wear whatever she likes. In Syria, she doesn't have the right to attend University if she wears a face-veil.

Which appears to be the lesser evil, tell me ?

Also, don't you think that Western countries will be emboldened by the decision of the Syrian Government to ban the Niqab ? It will only lead to more anti-Niqab legislation in Europe.

At a time when the entire world is moving closer to the Niqab, our "Muslim" President in Syria is banning it !! :unsure: :!!!:

There are already threads dealing with the negative aspects of the Syrian regime. Can the OP please stick to existing threads, unless there is something that really merits a new discussion. Otherwise new ones will simply be merged, or if the system is not working, they'll just be locked.

(salam)

Could you please direct me to some existing threads which deal with the aforementioned topic ?

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed