Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Islamic Solution To Palestine Issue

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Fatwa

Solution to the Palestinian issue

What is the way of Islamic way of solving the Palestinian issue which becomes more complicated each day?

Praise be to Allaah.

The Muslim is deeply grieved and filled with sorrow as the Palestinian situation goes from bad to worse, and gets more complicated, until it has ended up in the state we have seen in recent days, because of differences among neighbouring nations and their failure to stand together as one against the enemy and their failure to adhere to the rule of Islam on which Allaah has made victory dependent, and has promised those who adhere to it that they will gain power and become powerful in the land, and has warned of grave danger and a severe punishment, if the neighbouring nations do not hasten to unite once more and adhere to the Islamic ruling concerning this matter, which concerns them and the entire Islamic world. It is worth pointing out in this context that the Palestinian issue is an Islamic issue, first and last, but the enemies of Islam are striving their utmost to remove it from the Islamic map and make the non-Arab Muslims think that it is an Arab issue that does not concern the non-Arabs. It seems that they have succeeded in that to some extent.

Hence I think that a solution cannot be reached in this matter unless it is regarded as an Islamic issue and the Muslims cooperate to find a solution, and wage an Islamic jihad against the Jews, until the land is given back to its people and the Jewish immigrants go back to the countries from which they came, and the original Jewish inhabitants stay in their towns under Islamic rule, not communist or secular rule. In this manner truth will prevail and falsehood will be defeated, and the people whose land it is will return to their land under Islamic rule and none other. And Allaah is the source of strength.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, part 1, p. 1259

Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria should UNITE first, and also try to create a true Islamic system in their countries, all of which at the present moment is run according to secular laws - the laws of the Apes and Pigs. Without Shareeah, Allah will not grant success to the Muslims.

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed
  • Advanced Member

Wonderful in theory, but i hate to say, close to impossible in practice. I am not saying anything bad against arabs (i am one - a palestinian one at that), but this is due to their inherent lack of organisation and allegience to their neighbours.

Sayed Hassan Nasrullah's courageous and admirable attempts at standing up to israel's bully tactics have not been received well by many in Lebanon and the rest of the middle east, so how will an Islamic jihad now, after almost 70 years or so of occupation, be strong enough in this day an age, when neighbouring arab leaders (muslim or non muslim) appear to be so incompetent. Lebanon for one would never accept shariah law, due to its culturally and religiously diverse population. Beirut may as well be Barcelona.

all i can say is inshallah one day palestine will be free :( and long live hezbollah, labayk ya nasrullah!

Wonderful in theory, but i hate to say, close to impossible in practice. I am not saying anything bad against arabs (i am one - a palestinian one at that), but this is due to their inherent lack of organisation and allegience to their neighbours.

Sayed Hassan Nasrullah's courageous and admirable attempts at standing up to israel's bully tactics have not been received well by many in Lebanon and the rest of the middle east, so how will an Islamic jihad now, after almost 70 years or so of occupation, be strong enough in this day an age, when neighbouring arab leaders (muslim or non muslim) appear to be so incompetent. Lebanon for one would never accept shariah law, due to its culturally and religiously diverse population. Beirut may as well be Barcelona.

all i can say is inshallah one day palestine will be free :( and long live hezbollah, labayk ya nasrullah!

It is due to the incompetent and greedy Arab rulers like Abdullah of Jordan, Mubarak of Egypt, Assad of Syria, Siniora of Lebanon - to say nothing of the puppets in Saudi and the khaleej - who are responsible for this debacle, as well as the debacles of 1948, 1967 and 1973

• Advanced Member

It is due to the incompetent and greedy Arab rulers like Abdullah of Jordan, Mubarak of Egypt, Assad of Syria, Siniora of Lebanon - to say nothing of the puppets in Saudi and the khaleej - who are responsible for this debacle, as well as the debacles of 1948, 1967 and 1973

Exactly. False hope given to the Palestinians by other such leaders as Saddam Hussein (la'antullah) also did nothing but turn a lot of them into shia hating Saddam lovers. The whole region has been tragic since World War one ended. As a palestinian, even with the knowledge that israeli's are now living on my grandfather's olive groves in the hills of northern palestine, i have given in to the fact that within my lifetime i do not expect to see a huge amount of (if any) progress on the situation, despite lebanon and iran's great efforts.

Exactly. False hope given to the Palestinians by other such leaders as Saddam Hussein (la'antullah) also did nothing but turn a lot of them into shia hating Saddam lovers. The whole region has been tragic since World War one ended. As a palestinian, even with the knowledge that israeli's are now living on my grandfather's olive groves in the hills of northern palestine, i have given in to the fact that within my lifetime i do not expect to see a huge amount of (if any) progress on the situation, despite lebanon and iran's great efforts.

Hamas is alo putting in many efforts, but as long as Khalid Mashaal is in control of Hamas, they'll never succeed.

• Advanced Member

lol its me again, :)

how is he infiltrated by Syria into Hamas, he was already leader when Jordan kicked him out after Israels failed assasination attempt on him in 9?. I believe that your worried that hamas's silence over the Syrian unrest is a sign of support for the regime, well your absolutly correct, Hamas knows 100% that if there is a takeover in Syria then that would set back the palestinians fight for liberation dramaticaly.

lol its me again, :)

how is he infiltrated by Syria into Hamas, he was already leader when Jordan kicked him out after Israels failed assasination attempt on him in 9?. I believe that your worried that hamas's silence over the Syrian unrest is a sign of support for the regime, well your absolutly correct, Hamas knows 100% that if there is a takeover in Syria then that would set back the palestinians fight for liberation dramaticaly.

Well the struggle in Syria is a Jihad against the Godless Ba'athist regime, just as the struggle in Palestine is a Jihad against the Zionist regime. Ask Khalid Meshaal, is he free to go and pray in any Mosque in Damascus ?

Well the struggle in Syria is a Jihad against the Godless Ba'athist regime, just as the struggle in Palestine is a Jihad against the Zionist regime. Ask Khalid Meshaal, is he free to go and pray in any Mosque in Damascus ?

Who cares?subscr

I think in your selfishness and ignorance you are forgetting that the Holy Land has an importance to all three Abrahamic religions. Why should it just be a Muslim issue? Obviously a fundamentalist such as yourself does not care about anything but your own self-centered view point of the World.

Sectarianism is the sole reason for being why the Israeli-palestinine issue for being such a big deal!

People like you only fuel hate and intolerance for the terrorists who want to cause problems in the Middle East.

Do you really think this is the answer to everything? Obviously there are JEWS out there that do not subscribe to your extremeist views and want the Holy Land to be part of their realm, without the control of an "Islamic Government" !!!

Maybe your perception on LIfe needs to be re-examined.

You are obviously not someone who can exact a solution to the crisis.

Who cares?subscr

I think in your selfishness and ignorance you are forgetting that the Holy Land has an importance to all three Abrahamic religions. Why should it just be a Muslim issue? Obviously a fundamentalist such as yourself does not care about anything but your own self-centered view point of the World.

Sectarianism is the sole reason for being why the Israeli-palestinine issue for being such a big deal!

People like you only fuel hate and intolerance for the terrorists who want to cause problems in the Middle East.

Do you really think this is the answer to everything? Obviously there are JEWS out there that do not subscribe to your extremeist views and want the Holy Land to be part of their realm, without the control of an "Islamic Government" !!!

Maybe your perception on LIfe needs to be re-examined.

You are obviously not someone who can exact a solution to the crisis.

Israel progressively steals more and more Palestinian land every yea, despite them already having the overwhelming amount of land.

This despite the whole world, including the UN and even there greatest allies have told them to stop (at least publicly) but they refuse to.

Everyone with even half a brain and is not bias knows Israel does not want peace.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

The only real solution is to have a single democratic state comprising both the Israeli and the Palestinian territories, in which both Jews and Muslims live together with equal rights, like India or Lebanon

• Basic Members

The only real solution is to have a single democratic state comprising both the Israeli and the Palestinian territories, in which both Jews and Muslims live together with equal rights, like India or Lebanon

I agree..... violence cannot be the answer.