In the Name of God بسم الله

Your All Time Favourite Lecture

Rate this topic

Ruq

• Veteran Member

Salams,

I currently enjoy lectures by Nakshawani, Qazwini, Al-modaressi and Rajabali, amongst a few others. I appreciate their styles in different ways; i like the down to earth humour Nakshawani sometimes employs and Rajabalis philosophical slant and i find Qazwini warm and reassuring somehow. I dont think i have one partcular lecture that is more important to me, as too many are so valuable, but i would be interested in other peoples favourite speakers/specific lectures. I always watch mine online but it would be great to hear from someone who had attended a lecture of one of the scholars i mentioned or others.

Subhanallah that we have such easy access to them now! we are incredibly fortunate. So, sharing is caring =D lets share our favourites!

Barak Allahu Feekum =)

• Advanced Member

Salams,

I currently enjoy lectures by Nakshawani, Qazwini, Al-modaressi and Rajabali, amongst a few others. I appreciate their styles in different ways; i like the down to earth humour Nakshawani sometimes employs and Rajabalis philosophical slant and i find Qazwini warm and reassuring somehow. I dont think i have one partcular lecture that is more important to me, as too many are so valuable, but i would be interested in other peoples favourite speakers/specific lectures. I always watch mine online but it would be great to hear from someone who had attended a lecture of one of the scholars i mentioned or others.

Subhanallah that we have such easy access to them now! we are incredibly fortunate. So, sharing is caring =D lets share our favourites!

Barak Allahu Feekum =)

I just want to point out that language is a huge barrier to knowledge sometimes. In this case I want to mention that there are some AMAZING urdu speakers that should also get an honourable mention:

(1) Sakhawat Hussain

(2) Kamal Haidar

Maulana Sakhawat Hussain will blow ur mind away, his analysis truely is awsome.

• Advanced Member

Dr Sakhwat Hussain is amazing. His done amazing things in UK.

He is coming this year for Muharaam and will read majlis for our local mosque....cant wait!!!

Edited by Sheraz

• Advanced Member

Salams,

Barak Allahu Feekum =)

alaykum salaam, i agree with all of the above, although ive bin on a sayyid Mahdi Modarresi 'vibe' lately, seeing any of these lecturers 'live' is a great experience especially sayyid Mahdi and Hasanain Rajabali. I must mention Shiekh Bahmanpour his lectures never cease to amaze me, they are deep and captivating especially his content on tafseer. check his videos out they are a must watch.

salaams

• Veteran Member

I just want to point out that language is a huge barrier to knowledge sometimes. In this case I want to mention that there are some AMAZING urdu speakers that should also get an honourable mention:

(1) Sakhawat Hussain

(2) Kamal Haidar

Maulana Sakhawat Hussain will blow ur mind away, his analysis truely is awsome.

Yes good point. Unfortunately i dont speak another language but i am happy to use subtitles =)

Thankyou everyone!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

I have just joined Shia Chat. This is a great forum, Alhamdulilah.

Mashallah, we are blessed with many wonderful speakers. One of my favorite is a new brother named Dr. Sadik Kassim. Not many have heard of him, but he has a very refreshing perspective and is very knowledgable. He doesn't have many youtube videos, but here is a link to one that I found: