Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy

Who Do You Think Has The Best Avatar On Shiachat?

Rate this topic

I would want to vote for the one I had.

I was asked to remove it because it was causing confusion lol. It was the 'banned' image that all those who get banned have under their nicks.

I'd also like to vote for Maula Dha Mallang's avatar because the shirt the guy is wearing is cool!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Compared to all your previous avatars, this one is the best. :)

I love my avatar. Originally I was going to only use it during shahadat days of Fatima Zahra AS and during the holy months of Muharram and Safar. Then I loved it so much I didn't want to change it.

My favorite avatar is the old one by JawzofDETH. I don't know why he changed it!

Shukran sis,

I like yours as well.

So that's 3 votes for you.

lool everyone likes their own! :P which makes me no different! :P MINE :yaali: coz I made it myself! :Hijabi: mashallah :P

there's that other one I liked today abt all beliefs in one circle

UMMM the panda, I think it was Sarab, is CUTE

of course Hawraa :yaali:

Shukraan habibti :wub: maltich a7laa :D, bas ilshaal imbaain ka`no 7aiya, wa ani amooot minal snakes <_<

mashallah 3alich intee kulish mawohoba, keep it up :yaali:

Yes that's him.

Why he's a badass? :unsure:

some of my people visited him recently on their way to kerbala, part of their qafila were a few anti azadari brigade types, "is it jaiz to remove your shirt in matam", "is zanjeer with blades not haram" "isnt zuljanah shirk" and so on.

turns out, baba know punjabi. guy went BALLISTIC on em rofl had em in tears by the end.

so yeah, hes a badass, and hes most 100% definately pro zanjeer zani

some of my people visited him recently on their way to kerbala, part of their qafila were a few anti azadari brigade types, "is it jaiz to remove your shirt in matam", "is zanjeer with blades not haram" "isnt zuljanah shirk" and so on.

turns out, baba know punjabi. guy went BALLISTIC on em rofl had em in tears by the end.

so yeah, hes a badass, and hes most 100% definately pro zanjeer zani

We met him last year as well. The man is a character. When we met Sayed Sistani, it was quite serious but when we went to see him, it was much more laid back and light-hearted.

i like mine :) i love sheikh jihad because hes an epic lecturer!

sheikh jihad: "Ajeeeeb!"

He's such a legend, I really want to meet him one day and just give him a hug. I love it when he goes on his Arabic rants :lol:

Edited by Replicant

Jawz .. I can't see it on my iPhone now .. But your skeleton rider with the Ali flag .. I'll NEVER forget first time I saw that :) too cool man! You're just too cool :) what a powerful drawing .. love it! Hehe :)

Jawz .. I can't see it on my iPhone now .. But your skeleton rider with the Ali flag .. I'll NEVER forget first time I saw that :) too cool man! You're just too cool :) what a powerful drawing .. love it! Hehe :)

Bro, you are far kinder than the likes of me deserves. :)

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH