Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sayed Nasrallah Support For Bashar Al-assad

Rate this topic

I myself like many others used to venere Sayed Nasrallah and love him a lot but i lost all respect and love for him . we shia must be fair even to our enemies let alone our Muslim brothers .

we as shia have the responsibility of supporting the oppressed against the oppressors and we leaned a lot from the lives of ahlbait(as) and their oppression by the ignorants and Nawasib .

I show example about fairness of ameer al-momineen (as) : he had a dispute with a jew so they went to the judge who was from companions of ameer al-momineen (as) , so the judge

asked the jew : what's your story ? so the jew answered. then the judge asked ameer al-momineen : Of ameer al-momineen what's your story ? so ameer al-momineen answered : you were unfair .to the man.

the judge said why ? ameer al-momineen said : because you adressed me with my title and this is favoritism .

(not exact words but you get what i mean)

this is the fairness we shia must have as students of ali(as)

also supporting the oppressors leads to wrath of Allah upon whoever does it(Sahih hadith )

so Sayed Nasrallah disppointed me so much this time .

please vote and commet

I voted : No he was wrong

The westerners hijacked the revolutions in the middle east. If you don't know that then I can't continue.

That's not true ! Syrians are living in hell on earth :

here's some of the crimes of BASHAR AL-ASSAD(PLEASE SISTERS AND ALL BROTHERS WITH WEAK STOMACH STAY AWAY AND DON'T WATCH ) :

This is just a small sample

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah is truthful. Who is behind this mess? US and Israel? Whatever it is, you can be sure that there are foreign instigators behind the unrest in Syria.

'Lebanon Salafis behind Syria unrest'

Sat May 28, 2011 11:47PM

shamseddin20110528210205390.jpg

^ A file photo shows Salafi armed men loyal to al-Mustaqbal party in northern Lebanon

Informed sources in Lebanon blame Salafi extremists and elements associated with the country's al-Mustaqbal party for direct involvement in the recent unrest in Syria.

The Lebanese sources say former Mustaqbal MP Mustafa Hashem has rented a large number of gas stations in the northern border region of Wadi Khaled, where the nomad residents on both the Lebanese and Syrian sides of the frontier are engaged in widespread smuggling.

This would bring Hashem cheap oil that smugglers steal from the pipelines stretching from the Homs refinery to the one in Baniyas and later put him in close contact with traffickers.

An attempt by Syria to stem the flow of smuggled oil drove the perpetrators into the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli. Some of the perpetrators were later hired as bodyguards for radical Salafi leaders, who are mostly from the Syrian city of Talkalakh.

The Lebanese army also launched a similar campaign against the traffickers and arrested a head of a village in Wali Khaled, who was soon released thanks to the political unrest in Lebanon.

The elements in question stepped up their activity under a religious disguise.

According to the sources, the Salafis in northern Lebanon are led by Mustaqbal lawmaker Khaled al-Daher and his brother Rabi, who are considered as the link between the US-backed Mustaqbal party and the Salafis scattered in the region spanning Tripoli and Sunni majority regions in Syria.

The Lebanese Salafi movement is also accused of direct involvement in an attack on Syrian border security station in al-Hajana and the kidnapping of three people from the post.

Moreover, the extremists have repeatedly attempted to spark border tensions between Lebanese and Syria by opening fire on the Syrian army personnel stationed near the border, and thus drawing backfire to forge a border clash.

The Lebanese sources blame a retired general in charge of Mustaqbal's maintenance and leaders of al-Qaeda-linked Fatah al-Islam militia for distributing arms and cell phone lines among rioters in northern Syria.

Major Salafi clerics in north Lebanon have, meanwhile, engaged in providing refuge to terrorists operating in Syria, and issuing provocative decrees. Salafi mosques in the region are reportedly being used as weapons storage.

The Lebanese army has significantly stemmed the outflow of arms to Syria by identifying and arresting some of the main trafficker elements, but blood links and political affiliations across the border has left them short of putting a halt to the transactions.

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/182208.html

(bismillah)

(salam)

Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah is truthful. Who is behind this mess? US and Israel? Whatever it is, you can be sure that there are foreign instigators behind the unrest in Syria.

'Lebanon Salafis behind Syria unrest'

Sat May 28, 2011 11:47PM

shamseddin20110528210205390.jpg

^ A file photo shows Salafi armed men loyal to al-Mustaqbal party in northern Lebanon

Informed sources in Lebanon blame Salafi extremists and elements associated with the country's al-Mustaqbal party for direct involvement in the recent unrest in Syria.

The Lebanese sources say former Mustaqbal MP Mustafa Hashem has rented a large number of gas stations in the northern border region of Wadi Khaled, where the nomad residents on both the Lebanese and Syrian sides of the frontier are engaged in widespread smuggling.

This would bring Hashem cheap oil that smugglers steal from the pipelines stretching from the Homs refinery to the one in Baniyas and later put him in close contact with traffickers.

An attempt by Syria to stem the flow of smuggled oil drove the perpetrators into the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli. Some of the perpetrators were later hired as bodyguards for radical Salafi leaders, who are mostly from the Syrian city of Talkalakh.

The Lebanese army also launched a similar campaign against the traffickers and arrested a head of a village in Wali Khaled, who was soon released thanks to the political unrest in Lebanon.

The elements in question stepped up their activity under a religious disguise.

According to the sources, the Salafis in northern Lebanon are led by Mustaqbal lawmaker Khaled al-Daher and his brother Rabi, who are considered as the link between the US-backed Mustaqbal party and the Salafis scattered in the region spanning Tripoli and Sunni majority regions in Syria.

The Lebanese Salafi movement is also accused of direct involvement in an attack on Syrian border security station in al-Hajana and the kidnapping of three people from the post.

Moreover, the extremists have repeatedly attempted to spark border tensions between Lebanese and Syria by opening fire on the Syrian army personnel stationed near the border, and thus drawing backfire to forge a border clash.

The Lebanese sources blame a retired general in charge of Mustaqbal's maintenance and leaders of al-Qaeda-linked Fatah al-Islam militia for distributing arms and cell phone lines among rioters in northern Syria.

Major Salafi clerics in north Lebanon have, meanwhile, engaged in providing refuge to terrorists operating in Syria, and issuing provocative decrees. Salafi mosques in the region are reportedly being used as weapons storage.

The Lebanese army has significantly stemmed the outflow of arms to Syria by identifying and arresting some of the main trafficker elements, but blood links and political affiliations across the border has left them short of putting a halt to the transactions.

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/182208.html

And you believe this !!!

tell this to the parents of the 13-year-old boy who was tortured to death and his even his penis was cut . and tell this to the families of over thousand martyrs to this day .

were the babies killed also salafi-jihadists ?

Everyone who wants freedom or dignified life is called Salafi -jihadi and member of Al-qaidah like what Gaddafi claimed.

How on earth can we criticize many sunni hypocrites for supporting all revolutions and turning the back on bahraini people when we ourselves are using the same discriminatory tools.

what's the difference between Qaradawi who said : all revolutions are good but bahraini revolution is sectarian and evil ?

shame! we blame others for the same rubbish we do .

like i defend bahrainis may Allah give them strength i also defend the Syrian brothers .

(salam)

We should be careful of making assumptions on situations like these. As has been seen in the middle east in the past, there has always been an outside source instigating the conflict. For instance, aljazeera since the beginning of the protests has been showing images of past incidents claiming them to be current and happening in Syria.

salam

forget aljazeera ! what about Reuters and the BBC and others ?is everybody lying but the Syrian pathetic TV is telling the truth?

death is daily reality in Syria . the situation there is awful . it's not a secret how brutal the Bathists are . remember Saddam ! no good can come out of Bathists . history tells us this.

All i want is that the Sayed (Nasrallah) repents and supports the oppressed . Many sunnis even those who hate shias love sayed Nasrallah but now he tarnished his image a lot.

imam sadiq(as) said:

وفي ( عقاب الاعمال ) عن أبيه ، عن سعد بن عبدالله ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى (1) ، عن الحسن بن محبوب ، عن عبدالله بن سنان قال : سمعت أبا عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) يقول : من أعان ظالما على مظلوم لم يزل الله عليه ساخطا حتى ينزع من معونته.

from "iqab al-amaal" by sadooq(ts) from his father from saad from ahmed ibn mohamed from hasan ibn mahboob from abdullah ibn sinen (ra) he said: I heard abu abdilleh (as) saying : whoever helped an oppressor against an oppressed then Allah will always be angry with him until he drops his help to him( dhalim)

sanad sahih

We are shia for Allah's sake ! we must support the oppressed because our beloved masoomin(as) were oppressed. our scholars were oppressed . we are oppressed !!

how can we support oppressors???

And Bashar is a Nusairi on top of that . now Sunnis (not the salafi mujassim who are like Nusairi as far as i am concerned ) with all their defects are closer to us than Nusairis .

Edited by sa3sa3ah

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

(salam)

BBC is a clear liar. I am surprised you even put it up there.

I wonder what you thought about Iran a few years ago? Which side were you supporting? I hope you were not listening to BBC!

(wasalam)