Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
unknownn

Mutah With A Catholic Girl

Rate this topic

Salam O alaikum

I Live in America and a while ago I did mutah with a Amercian girl.

Now that period is finished and she wants to do it for a year now our relationship was a bit shaky and I was really serious but she wasnt TOO SERIOUS , on her birthday she **Cheated me*** she went to another city (ALONE ) to meet her girl friends and there was a male friend also which she had sex with him she drunk alot of wine and had sex with the guy i left her and she came back and Swear to me & told me that I was drunk I didn't know what I did and later I found it out...

she was really sorry and told me that I was like a dead person she cried and swear to me that she will not be in contact with any man and will leave drinking wine having male firends and will never go to Clubs and on that city again in her life time

SHE ASKED FOR A LAST CHANCE AND TOLD ME THAT LEMME PROVE THAT I AM NOT A BAD GIRL AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

NOW

PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTER HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO

SHE ALSO DOESNT BELIEVE IN MUTAH BECAUSE ITS ISLAMIC NOT IN HER RELIGION

SHOULD I DO MUTAH WITH HER ?

OR I SHOULD LEAVE HER TO GO AND LIVE HER LIFE

Edited by unknownn

wa alaykumus salaam

What are you looking for in this relationship? As a Shi'a man you do know that you cannot permanently marry a non-Muslim woman right? So is this "serious" as in long term relationship and you'll eventually dump her and marry a Muslimah, or is this "serious" like you hope that she may eventually come to Islam and then you'd permanently marry her?

In the end I'd just suggest that you go find a Muslim woman and marry her. What's the point in getting into a relationship that's never going to go anywhere?

wa alaykumus salaam

What are you looking for in this relationship? As a Shi'a man you do know that you cannot permanently marry a non-Muslim woman right? So is this "serious" as in long term relationship and you'll eventually dump her and marry a Muslimah, or is this "serious" like you hope that she may eventually come to Islam and then you'd permanently marry her?

In the end I'd just suggest that you go find a Muslim woman and marry her. What's the point in getting into a relationship that's never going to go anywhere?

His muta marriage could be for 99 years...

wa alaykumus salaam

I wouldn't be too hasty in making it a unianimous ruling (I would've said you made up your own ruling but I know what you're referring to), there are maraji' who say you can marry ahlul kitab in permanent marriage.

(salam)

What do you see in this girl? She drinks to the extent of getting drunk. And she is also very promiscuous. Does she remember if they had protected sex? Or was she too drunk to remember that? Are you aware of all the danger from sexually transmitted diseases?

She doesn't even believe in the Muta. And while being married to you she fornicates with someone else.

Salam O alaikum

Now that period is finished and she wants to do it for a year now our relationship was a bit shaky and I was really serious but she wasnt TOO SERIOUS , on her birthday she **Cheated me*** she went to another city (ALONE ) to meet her girl friends and there was a male friend also which she had sex with him she drunk alot of wine and had sex with the guy i left her and she came back and Swear to me & told me that I was drunk I didn't know what I did and later I found it out...

she was really sorry and told me that I was like a dead person she cried and swear to me that she will not be in contact with any man and will leave drinking wine having male firends and will never go to Clubs and on that city again in her life time

SHE ASKED FOR A LAST CHANCE AND TOLD ME THAT LEMME PROVE THAT I AM NOT A BAD GIRL AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

NOW

Wasalam

She knew what she was doing when she decided to go get drunk around males and cheat on you. If you get too emotionally involved with a girl of such loose nature she will only screw you later on, don't trust her after such disgusting behavior. Find yourself a nice Shia girl to marry.

Salam O alaikum

NOW

Drop her like a bad habit

(salam)

What do you see in this girl? She drinks to the extent of getting drunk. And she is also very promiscuous. Does she remember if they had protected sex? Or was she too drunk to remember that? Are you aware of all the danger from sexually transmitted diseases?

She doesn't even believe in the Muta. And while being married to you she fornicates with someone else.

Just shows what a joke some of these 'Mutah' marriages are when men are involved in such marriages with girls/wives who do not believe in such marriage as he has said, and yet the guys somehow think its still a valid marriage. Very odd.

Edited by Irishman

His muta marriage could be for 99 years...

I wasn't referring to the time period, I was talking about emotionally (trust), mentally (religious views), family building (having children together - Muslim or not Muslim), etc.

Also, that's why I asked where he saw this going. If he actually doesn't plan a future with her then what's the point of wasting time and getting a broken heart when he could find someone else that a future is possible with?

Ay yi yi....what a can of worms man.

Take it from someone who went through the catholic school system all his life and used to be a catholic, this is not a good idea.

I saw many "Catholic" girls who would just randomly sleep around, they were not true Catholics. The Catholic Church takes a very strong position on sex outside of marriage, if they were true to their faith, they wouldn't do that, same deal here.

If she were really a faithful catholic girl, she would insist on a permanent marriage, with a big ceremony, family and all. She wouldn't accept this mutah business and sleep with you, for the actual believing Catholics i know, they would see it as fornication and just sleeping around and being a sllut. The nikah mutah contract isn't meaningful to this girl at all, she isn't a Muslim, why would it be? It was just a piece of paper for her to sign so she could sleep around a little.

This is why i find it so offensive when people on this forum say, "Go find a Ahl al-Kitab and do mutah with them" to me it’s the equivalent of saying, go find a loose Christian girl and have sex with her. I find it really offensive personally. I know almost no devout Christian girl would agree to this mutah business, it’s basically a contract to sleep around in my opinion. Fair enough if you want some "relief" or something but the kind of "Christian" girl that would agree to a mutah in the first place, isn't a faithful one. Definitely not marriage material.

I wouldn't marry this girl, especially since she slept with you and got drunk and slept with another guy in such a short time period. Definitely not marriage material at all, i doubt almost anyone will disagree.

Find a nice Muslim girl or at least a real, faithful Christian or Jew.

-kingpomba

Edited by kingpomba

come on guys, mostly Muta is performed to quench sexual thirst by both parties. why are you all being angry on the poor starter of this topic. give him some advice.

hey 'unknown', if you really really really like her a lot then you give her a 2nd chance but make her blood test for diseases.

Salam O alaikum

NOW

Salam bro

You should give her a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th......... and endless chance anytime. We arent strong. But we can love and trust each other. Trust me. I used to be a pagan. I eventually converted to Christianity because of God's will and my Catholic girlfriend. Thanks God.

I getting very sad while reading drop-her comments, man. Some say about the Catholic Church. I bet they got their knowledge only on scholar's books or internet. My priest allows laypeople to even have an abortion. Of course abortion is real bad thing. But the merciful God forgives our weakness.

You have to be realistic. Being weak is one thing, sleeping around your back is definitely another thing. She didn't "accidentally" take her clothes off and sleep with someone, she did it knowing full well. If she really loved you, there is no way she would of thought of this. There is an obvious problem with this kind of relationship, if it goes forward you'll be building it on a shaky foundation.

Thats definitely against canon law, the abortion that is. I'm pretty sure according to church doctrine it is not allowed. You can say your priest allows abortions and that is fine but you can't also claim that he is following and upholding the church doctrine he swore to follow. Definetly bending the rules.