Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
theoppressed

Shia Women Getting Raped In Bahrain!

Rate this topic

salam

i am maryam from bahrain. i come uk to ran from bahrain and problems. my husband got arrested 3 weeks ago. someone tell me this is biggest shia forum so i want spread my message and words to whole of shia world. our men get arrested and bahraini women in pain and suffering. we have over 100 women in prison and they get sexual treatment and assualt in prison by police. we need help of muslim world to help us. we are shia and love ahlulbayt. our women in bahrain do not sleep and cry, we have no man to protect us because they in prison. our goverment are killing us and hurting shia women and all of us. we need your voice to help the oppressed. please help us. is there anyone who will hear our cry?

This is TERRIBLE, sister. May Allah save our brothers and sisters in Bahrain from the tyrants. We will make Dua for you and try our best to spread awareness.

Edited by YaAli(as)

salam

i am maryam from bahrain. i come uk to ran from bahrain and problems. my husband got arrested 3 weeks ago. someone tell me this is biggest shia forum so i want spread my message and words to whole of shia world. our men get arrested and bahraini women in pain and suffering. we have over 100 women in prison and they get sexual treatment and assualt in prison by police. we need help of muslim world to help us. we are shia and love ahlulbayt. our women in bahrain do not sleep and cry, we have no man to protect us because they in prison. our goverment are killing us and hurting shia women and all of us. we need your voice to help the oppressed. please help us. is there anyone who will hear our cry?

(salam)

AL AJAL YA MAWLI AL AJAL

(salam)

Salam Sister Maryam,

Thats sad to hear. May Allah(swt) help you and the others in Bahrain who are suffering, inshAllah.

May Allah(swt) hasten the reappearance of the 12th Imam (atjf), the final Hujjah of Allahسبحانه وتعالى. inshAllah!

Edited by Naz786

(bismillah)

وَنُرِيدُ أَن نَّمُنَّ عَلَى الَّذِينَ اسْتُضْعِفُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنَجْعَلَهُمْ أَئِمَّةً وَنَجْعَلَهُمُ الْوَارِثِينَ

We willed to show favor to those who were persecuted in the earth and to make them leaders and masters. (Quran 28:5)

وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِي الزَّبُورِ مِن بَعْدِ الذِّكْرِ أَنَّ الْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِيَ الصَّالِحُونَ

And verity We have written in the Scripture, after the Reminder: My righteous slaves will inherit the earth (Quran 21:105)

------

MAY Allah BE HAQ E MOHAMMAD WA ALEY MOHAMMAD RELIEVE THE PAIN AND SUFFERING SOON.

MAY Allah DESTROY THE OPPRESSORS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.

MAY Allah HASTEN THE REAPPEARANCE OF OUR IMAM (ATF) AND FILL THIS EARTH WITH PEACE AND JUSTICE.

-----

(Note to the Moderators: Please don't move this thread, keep it here in the General Discussions. ALso kindly add "....in Bahrain" to the title. THANKS)

Edited by Orion

:'(

We r shellshocked. With a heavy heart, lets all pray that My Allah hasten the reappearance of our Imam (as) and hasten even more the punishment of such oppressors. This world is a matrix of "cause & effect", these wrongs will not go unpunished in this world and hereafter. Your troubles r easing your way towards the rewards in store for you and these oppressors will slide through to hell. & Allah is the best and the most just judge.

salam

we need your voice to help the oppressed. please help us. is there anyone who will hear our cry?

wasalam.gif

I am so sorry to hear this sis...cry.gif, its an unfortunate situation but believe me you people are always in our prayers. don't ever think you are alone...all the shias are with you. May Allah(swt) ease your suffering.

would you suggest anyway we could help you, in terms of any resources or something.

Al Ajal Ya Imam

Allah will punish them for sure .. they wil not get unpunished Inshallah. Bahraini shia lost laot now there shoul dbe no return ... move forward u did not get killed for no reason.. or got raped for no reason .. u should oust the barbarian kingdom of salafi wahabi kafiroon..... we re with u and ready to sacrifice our lives 4 our bahrainin sisters and brothers

Its so disgusting how people are not being held to account for this. I hope the UK is a safe refuge for you sister and i hope our government grows some balls and people start making a stand about whats happening. It might be a good idea to contact the newspapers in the UK and tell them your story.

Edited by ~Ruqaya~

(bismillah)

(salam)

I curse them. May Allah's (swt) curse be on them and all the Angels(as) in heaven curse them for all time. Allah (swt) is the ultimate judge. Damnation will come on the Day of Judgement and the fuel of the Fire will be these kind of people, roasting away in agony for all eternity.

I pray that Allah (swt) gives Sabr (patience) and strength to the victims of oppression, cruelty.

When people act like this, frequently people say that they acted "like animals". That is an INSULT to animals. It is demonic behaviour.

(wasalam)

(salam)

I came across this video somewhere else today, so the message seems to be getting out...slowly but surely and inshallah we will help to continue to spread it. Rest assured that these filthy criminals will be punished for what they do.

For fighting against a tyrannical regime and enduring such atrocities in the process, these women are our pride and honour. Please convey that message to them. And Allah (swt) is always with the oppressed.

wasalaam

(bismillah)

Whoever oppresses Shia is eventually destroyed.

Remember what Taliban did to the Shia in Afghanistan and what happened to them. Their government was toppled, they were killed in scores and rest are being hunted down. And how Saddam (LA) oppressed the Shia of Iraq and attacked Iran killing hundreds of thousands and how he was disgraced and destroyed.

The fate of all oppressors is doomed.

Edited by Orion

(bismillah)

Whoever oppresses Shia is eventually destroyed.

Remember what Taliban did to the Shia in Afghanistan and what happened to them. Their government was toppled, they were killed in scores and rest are being hunted down. And how Saddam (LA) oppressed the Shia of Iraq and attacked Iran killing hundreds of thousands and how he was disgraced and destroyed.

The fate of all oppressors is doomed.

The video has nothing to do with oppression towards Shia.

If there are Christian women or Hindu women got jailed there, they would be suffering as well.

This is about HUMANITY and MORALITY.

If the prison is for women only, then the police officers who guard the prison should be women as well.

Unfortunately, the UK government is supporting these Saudi dogs: It goes without saying that the US government is doing the same, and with Saudi Arabia being such an important strategic asset to them, no amount of pressure is going to change their policy.

the video i post in top is not even 1% what is happening. i hear story every day some even very bad story which will make even strong heart people cry. i hear from a women and even bahraini human right organisation confirm this that she got arrested and police men told her either you have sex with us or we torture and prison you and they sexual assualt her, and if someone do not believe my words ask human right organisation in bahrain. i my self have had very bad treatement from police too so i know these story is true. i come uk because i got some family here but i keep thinking of my husband and family in jail, i cry so much at night and my life is ruined but i know many other women and bahraini people go through worse then me.

i know uk and usa not helping bahrain because they are friend with bahraini goverment but i tell you all one think and i know this; bahraini goverment really scared of bad press so the more pressure we put on bahraini goverment it really effect them.

i want my husband and family out of prison and all innocent bahraini people. i want our bahraini women to be safe and not go through this.. i want to see peace in bahrain. i will stand in day of judgement and say to Allah that i done my job and told people to help bahraini people. i am scared to see what happen next in bahrain. there is no peace in bahrain and whole country live in fear. i am very scared. i do not wish anyone go through what we go through.

i dont know why imam mahdi do not come to help us and his shia. we are dieing and we need his help. i call for our imam mahdi to help his shia. anyone who go bahrain will see we religious country and very strong with ahlulbayt.

i thank those who have spoken for bahrain and pray for us. i pray Allah protect you like you pray for us and our safety.

Edited by theoppressed

salam

OMG!! I'm reading some accounts of these women and i am shocked.

This article was published yesterday when a female was released, read what she says:

The following day, male interrogators took over, subjecting her to verbal sexual harassment and threatening to rape her.

“You must have had Mutah with demonstrators at the [Pearl] roundabout,” she cited the interrogator telling her, referring to a form of temporary marriage for Shiites.

“I will have Mutah with you,” she quoted him as saying. “I will hang you from your breasts and rape you,” she quoted another as saying.

The woman eventually agreed to sign every confession paper she was given for fear of being raped.

“I couldn’t tell on which side of my head the slaps would land” said the veiled doctor, describing how she was made to stand blindfolded in the interrogation room, where she claimed she was repeatedly called a “[Edited Out].”

“If the women have been treated in such a [harsh] way, what would the situation be with the men!” exclaimed one doctor.

Article: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2011/May-30/Freed-Bahraini-female-doctors-recount-horrors-of-detention.ashx#axzz1NxhKppaJ

may Allah give patience to all our bahrini brothers and sisters..

Allah always help those who rely on Him with patience in severity

salam

This article was published yesterday when a female was released, read what she says:

The following day, male interrogators took over, subjecting her to verbal sexual harassment and threatening to rape her.

“You must have had Mutah with demonstrators at the [Pearl] roundabout,” she cited the interrogator telling her, referring to a form of temporary marriage for Shiites.

“I will have Mutah with you,” she quoted him as saying. “I will hang you from your breasts and rape you,” she quoted another as saying.

The woman eventually agreed to sign every confession paper she was given for fear of being raped.

“I couldn’t tell on which side of my head the slaps would land” said the veiled doctor, describing how she was made to stand blindfolded in the interrogation room, where she claimed she was repeatedly called a “[Edited Out].”

“If the women have been treated in such a [harsh] way, what would the situation be with the men!” exclaimed one doctor.

Article: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2011/May-30/Freed-Bahraini-female-doctors-recount-horrors-of-detention.ashx#axzz1NxhKppaJ

salam

may Allah drown such yazidiz malo'on we really need imam Mehdi a.s come and be our saviour

(salam)

I came across this video somewhere else today, so the message seems to be getting out...slowly but surely and inshallah we will help to continue to spread it. Rest assured that these filthy criminals will be punished for what they do.

For fighting against a tyrannical regime and enduring such atrocities in the process, these women are our pride and honour. Please convey that message to them. And Allah (swt) is always with the oppressed.

wasalaam

we really need a leader to lead us...would any body tel me what should women do to help bahrinis..?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlaALBZZidM

this can be done by us as to support innocents..

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlaALBZZidM this is what we should do as being a supporter..

salam every one..plz plz plz...prayers always have a strong power...so plz pray for bahrini people in your prayers every day because we would be the one to answer in front of Him..! :(

salaam

whats happening in bahrain is disgusting. i am so sorry to hear your story sister, i hope your message goes out. contact news channels and newspapers, that way your story will reach more people.

the video you posted has been recognised a lot and it seems it has over 10 thousand hits so the message is reaching the people,

vie also seen it on some news websites: http://abna.co/data.asp?lang=3&id=245133

and tv channels like SEJJIL TV -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmdBP4nS3Ik

so don't worry sister and i pray Allah gives you the patience in this hard time