Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
BabyBeaverIsAKit

Disease And Marriage

Rate this topic

I hope this does not come across as insensitive, but this is something that I am really wondering. Would you consider someone with a (bad) disease in their family? Is it shallow to turn someone down because a disease runs in their family, even if this person may or may not get the disease?

salaam

my advice:

if i love someone(my husband..certainly)..i wouldnt care about the disease--even if it didnt run in family. a person can develop a certain disease. so dont worry, if its your husband--the right person..dont worry

inshallah everything will be fine as long as you have strong Faith in Allah swt.

khuda hafiz

^Being single and looking, I have a compulsion to talk about it incessantly until I can experience the joys of marriage.

..and inshallah you will once u are mingled ;) ♥ dont forget to invite me to the wedding inshallah lol

I think it would depend on the disease, i mean something physical such as cancer , well is something we can/pre-disposed for but i would be a little more worried about a mental illness. If you really consider this person for marriage then you can always do genetic testing to see if your spouse carries the gene, but no it wouldn't be something that would make me break off the relationship. For better or for worse for sickness and in health