Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Masturbation In Islam

Rate this topic

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a strange question. If someone murders someone, it's better than if they raped and then murdered them right?

Masturbation is a Major Sin. It is like doing Zina with oneself. Spirituality, regular Namaz with complete sincere devotion, and Quran recitation is the solution. This is what i understood from "Jihad

if i masterbate like three times a day, how bad is it really? better than having sex with a kafir right?

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Anyone wanting to quit this habit should no masturbate for 40 days.

It takes 40 days to quit or make a habit, or to receive spiritual guidance. Research more into concept of 40 days and you'll see.

salams

where can i find more stuff about "40 days". thanks

• Advanced Member

re: female masturbation:

It is considered impermissible by the fuqaha.

Not entirely true. From Syed Fadlullah's website:

Q: Your belief that woman has no spermatic fluid and consequently her masturbation induces no sperm has brought about great confusion among the public. Could you please explain the details of this ruling together with the consequent ambiguities? And what are the principles and traditions on which your Eminence based your opinion?

A: What should be made clear is that if woman had a spermatic fluid similar to man’s, which runs upon orgasm, then the woman must wash as man does in a similar situation, also, woman’s masturbation would be prohibited on the basis of the legal foundation. Where as, if woman has no spermatic fluid, then wash is not a must as unanimously approved by jurists and then woman’s masturbation will be permissible because prohibition is restricted to sperm running, so in the absence of spermatic fluid, masturbation is not an issue that is prohibited or allowed. This is exactly similar to the case when a man plays with his penis without consequent sperm-also unanimously approved by jurists-and wash is not a must, because prohibition is not based on lust inducement but on the misplacement of spermatic fluid (as reported in some narrations).

But even if this assumption (woman has no sperm) proved true, we advise women not to get into this bad habit (masturbation), because its practice leads to negative consequences upon marriage and causes psychological, neural and medical complications that threaten her normal life, social status and future marriage. In this respect, some jurists in their comment on my allowance of woman’s masturbation regardless of sperm run, refer to two narrations, the first of which is narrated by Oubeida Ben Zarara, who said: Once, an old neighbor of us had a pretty and expensive bondwoman. That old man couldn’t have full sexual intercourse with his bondwoman, who would ask him to put his hand on her labia because that gave her greater pleasure, but he detested that. So, the old man demanded that Zarara ask Imam Jaafar Sadiq (a.s.) about the matter.

So, Zarara asked the Imam, who said, “There is no harm in using any of his body parts to give her pleasure, but he is not allowed to use anything other than his body”.

The second narration is given by the same narrator, Zarara, and it says: I asked Imam Sadiq (a.s) about men who have many bondwomen, but they can’t have full sexual intercourse with them, so they give them pleasure by other means”. Then the Imam replied, “There is no harm in using any of his body organs.”

But the two mentioned narrations are clearly prohibiting the use of any outside means to satisfy the wife’s sexual desire, though they permit the use of the male’s other organs including the hand to satisfy the wife, but there is no mention of whether she can use her own hand or not.

Q: Since this fatwa doesn’t represent a practical necessity, but it leads to corruption and moral dissolution when adopted by women who might be entrapped by moral disadvantages, some ask why aren’t precautional fatwas issued in this respect? And why is this fatwa aroused in general?

A: Those who say so haven’t experienced the critical problems undergone by women when they are encountered by urgent situations, which drive them to inquire about the legal ruling that might put an end to these problems.

We have experienced the depth of these problems through studying the various situations and through receiving questions that seek rulings in cases as when a woman’s husband is imprisoned and she is not sure whether he is dead or alive, or when a husband spends a long time in prison in the absence of any legal circumstances that lead to divorce, or when a husband is in a state of absence, where the wife should legally wait for four years to be then divorced by the judge if the husband’s guardian doesn’t sustain her, or when a husband remains abroad for a long time where reunion is impossible due to financial reasons.

All these cases turn to be serious sexual problems, which drive the jurist to seriously think of finding solutions. It’s natural that women’s masturbation sometimes leads to negative consequences, but prohibition or negligence on the part of the jurist also have more negative impacts on the life of woman, especially the married one who has no legal opportunity to solve sexual problems. In short, the mentioned details pressed me to study the subject in a legally responsible way.

Q: Can’t we consider the above-mentioned damage a main cause to prohibiting this habit?

A: I don’t think this habit leads to the damage that necessitates prohibition; Moreover, there is a consensus among jurists that prohibition, is limited to spermatic fluid running. So, if a man plays with his penis not intending to induce sperm and if he could hold himself back before orgasm leads to ejaculation, then he is not a sinner; consequently, he must not wash, and he must not break his fast if he is fasting. This is agreed upon by all jurists because masturbation (as understood by all jurists) means the coming out of sperm.

• Moderators

I remember when i was an ignorant in this issue and i was trying to make a point that Masturbation is allowed only for wife, right hands possess and itself . But what i forget is the important verse 23:7, which clearly point that there is ONLY two exception and even ITSELF is not allowed. Because it will exceed the limits!

I ask Allah (SWT) forgiveness for my ignorance and for those who by my ignorance are leaded to wrong action.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

I think and individual should try to seek spiritual help, and slowly try to avoid the situation, which may contribute to commiting this act. Always and foremost individual should invoke a prayer to God and make a deep resolution within oneself how to avoid and stop this habit. what I am saying is this: does an individual really, really want to free onself from this? When this type resolution can be made of course with prayer and also ask others to pray for You as well, You can also pray to a Blessed Virgin Mary for her iterssesion to God on Your behalf.

I have a general prayer directed to BVM,in a time of one's need and can be said by anyone of not matter creed or faith,

This particular prayer was passed down through generations and it is known that this prayer has never failed anyone who invoked interssecion of BVM.

Remember, O most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto You, O Virgin of Virgins, my mother; to You do I come, before You I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

I know of some very deeply religious people, if anyone is interested i can make a request of them to pray for You and those who are straggling with sexuality.

Edited by drk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

I was talking to my friend the other day and we were discussing different topics and then he asked me "is masterbating haraam in islam" i was shocked to see him ask me that but yet again we were talking in general, I kept telling him that it is wrong and forbidden in islam, but he doesnt believe me. So i told him that iw ould post a question on a forum and see the replies and i would show him.

So would you please clarify that for him?

I was talking to my friend the other day and we were discussing different topics and then he asked me "is masterbating haraam in islam" i was shocked to see him ask me that but yet again we were talking in general, I kept telling him that it is wrong and forbidden in islam, but he doesnt believe me. So i told him that iw ould post a question on a forum and see the replies and i would show him.

So would you please clarify that for him?

Masturbation is natural, all men do it.

• Basic Members

But living in a westernized culture is really hard? especially if your surrounded with girls everyday. How can you keep yourself away?

Its an urge , and im sure many thousands of other teenagers do it...Thats what he said

• Veteran Member
How can you keep yourself away?

Its an urge , and im sure many thousands of other teenagers do it...Thats what he said

Millions of people abort, abuse, kill and sell their children. The number of times a crime is done proves or justifies nothing: never has, never will (except ofcourse maybe how faithless and immoral people have become). What is wrong, is wrong.

Edited by Basim Ali

Millions of people abort, abuse, kill and sell their children. The number of times a crime is done proves or justifies nothing: never has, never will (except ofcourse maybe how faithless and immoral people have become). What is wrong, is wrong.

there is a huge huge difference between masturbation, and murdering your children.

Sexual desire is a naturally built trait that humans have. It being within us, is a gift from Allah. Yes we should control it, but regardless, we should recognize that it is far different from killing our babies.

Excuse me? Masturbation is not normal! It's a haram act, which according to hadith is similar to committing fornication, a great sin in the eyes of Allah!

Watch what you say please!

sexual urges are just as natural as urges to be happy, urges to be sad, urges to be angry, urges to eat and live etc etc. And yes it is natural, other animals do it just as we do.

• Advanced Member

The Prophet (S) has said, ‘He who makes love with his hand is cursed”

Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said, ‘There are three persons, whom Allah will not talk to, look at, or purify and who will get painful torment on the Day of Resurrection; one who plucks out his white hairs (shaves his beard), one who makes love with himself (practices masturbation), etc

Imam Ali (s) hit the guy who was caught masturbating until his hands turned red and then used public money to marry him.

During puberty, the physical body and mental capacity are in growth and development. Semen is an important element in this and forcing it out causes damages: Boys find muscle weakness and other various negative impacts on their body due to this act. It is also known that during marriage, weakness in the sexual act is due to bad habits during puberty. There is also disturbance in the psychology of youths: Embarrassment afterwards, regret, fear, confusion. Boys become less social, shyer, and spend more time confined alone in his room.

Physically, excess semen is discharged, which is essential for the growth of physical strength, during wet dreams.. Hence, there is nothing wrong with wet dreams.

How to avoid masturbation

- get married

- Strengthen will power. I won’t do it again, and then fight! Remember, it’s a SIN!

- Taqwa. Imagine your mum watching you masturbate. Know that Allah is watching me, it’s embarrassing!

- From the Holy Prophet (s): “leave the hair of your body and fast continuously”. Which means let the pubic hair grow a bit, don’t shave it off totally

- Careful in eating. Desires need food. So full stomach arouses sexually. Eat little! Also, monitor what you eat: Chocolate, peanuts, dates, honey, eggs, meat are all food which increases sexual appetite. So rather, eat dairy food like yoghourt.

- Never stay alone for too long. In my room, leave the door open. Work in the public library. Be social, be around friends.

- Choose the right friends (Who don’t talk about girls all day long!)

- Sports! A lot, as it releases the energy

- Modesty: careful in what you wear. Tight cloths or little cloths is not modest and arouses. Always wear long sleeves and trousers. No shorts. Even during sleep, don’t sleep in boxers. Rather, wear long pyjamas.

- Talking to girls: STOP! It’s not permitted to talk to na mahram, Unless necessary. Its haram to be alone with na mahram in a closed door. Msn and facebook with girls, Careful!!! Don’t give yourself the excuse of: Oh we’re just talking about philosophy! Lame excuse, temptations from shaytan. Look down when talking to girls.

- Careful in the novels I read and movies that I watch. A little scene can get me aroused.

- Don’t take ages in the shower. Shampoo, soap and come out!

- Remain in the state of Wudhoo as much as possible

قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَلِكَ أَزْكَى لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ

[24:30] Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do

فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا

[19:59] But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed sexual desires, so they were destroyed

Hadith: "Those who look at a na-mehram woman with an evil intention and fill their eyes with this sight (that is they look for a long time) Allah will, on the day of Qiyamat fill (pierce) their eyes with burning rods. They will continue in this way till Allah completes the hearing of the cases of all the people. Only after that will He order them to be thrown into Hell."

وَلْيَسْتَعْفِفِ الَّذِينَ لَا يَجِدُونَ نِكَاحًا حَتَّى يُغْنِيَهُمْ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ

24:33] And let those who do not find the means to marry keep chaste until Allah makes them free from want out of His grace

Edited by When will you be back?
  • Advanced Member

sexual urges are just as natural as urges to be happy, urges to be sad, urges to be angry, urges to eat and live etc etc. And yes it is natural, other animals do it just as we do.

We're NOT animals! .. we learn to control our desires, our intellect rules over our desire that's what makes us humans ... well some of us only! as the Quran says, Kal an'am, bal adhallu! .. they are like animals, or even worse!

We're NOT animals! .. we learn to control our desires, our intellect rules over our desire that's what makes us humans ... well some of us only! as the Quran says, Kal an'am, bal adhallu! .. they are like animals, or even worse!

too bad biological taxonomy and genetics shows otherwise. i rest my case

• Veteran Member

Sexual desire is a naturally built trait that humans have.

Believe it or not, the desire to kill and abort your fetus when you're not mentally/physically prepared to raise a child is also something that is perfectly normal, and can be justified to death. Too bad, you're still taking away someone's life when you do it.

The desires and urges instilled in you are not for you to 'let loose'. They certainly are gifts, and are to be used (and not abused), as such.There are ways of keeping them in control, and the limits have been defined in the Qur'an and ahadith. Nobody is asking you to forget you have desires, or ignore them completely. Having them fulfilled in the acceptable manner, is what is required.

Edited by Basim Ali

Believe it or not, the desire to kill and abort your fetus when you're not mentally/physically prepared to raise a child is also something that is perfectly normal, and can be justified to death. Too bad, you're still taking away someone's life when you do it.

The desires and urges instilled in you are not for you to 'let loose'. They certainly are gifts, and are to be used (and not abused), as such.There are ways of keeping them in control, and the limits have been defined in the Qur'an and ahadith. Nobody is asking you to forget you have desires, or ignore them completely. Having them fulfilled in the acceptable manner, is what is required.

killing your babies is not natural at all. If it were, and animals killed all of their babies, then why do animals exist? Obviously its not natural to kill your babies. The urges inside of us are the same urges that keep us alive, in case you havent noticed. Could you imagine a world where nobody desired sex? how about a world where nobody got angry when another person hurt them? How about a world where nobody felt empathy and so they killed freely?

This not the world that we live in.

ISilurian is spreading propaganda, is there a punishment for this? such as maybe suspending him?

ok well based on this comment i guess ill leave now. everyone can just ignore anything that scientists say in regards to life, and just ignore anyone with a different idea of how things work, and go on believing that its perfectly natural to kill your own babies.

have a nice day, im done here.

Edited by iSilurian
  • Veteran Member

killing your babies is not natural at all. If it were, and animals killed all of their babies, then why do animals exist? Obviously its not natural to kill your babies.

Okay first - false comparison. When I say people decide to abort their babies, I obviously mean 'babies' who they don't want at that particular time, for whatever reason. The same person(s) may want to have a baby later on, which won't end the human race. Likewise, for animals.

Second - how is determining what is 'natural', relevant to looking into animal behavior? That should make going around naked, having intercourse in public and fighting for territorial and sexual rights, also 'natural' since that's what is very common behavior among animals too. According to a hadith, animals have been given desires and humans have been given desires and intellect (and hence they have to work with both). That is the fundamental difference. Animals will fulfill their urges in whatever means possible. Looking at them, and following in their footsteps in hope of 'doing exactly what nature demands of you' - why have intellect at all?

Still, for the heck of it: Animals do kill their babies.

The urges inside of us are the same urges that keep us alive, in case you havent noticed. Could you imagine a world where nobody desired sex? how about a world where nobody got angry when another person hurt them? How about a world where nobody felt empathy and so they killed freely?

You missed the part where I said, I'm not asking you to ignore the fact that you have desires. You claiming so though, is like saying masturbation is the only way of fulfilling them (when it's clearly not).

Your desires are gifts, as you rightly mentioned - bounties, in fact. They certainly are good for us, but when not used for the purpose they have been given, then they do nothing but harm. They need to be 'taken care of' in the best manner possible, as prescribed by Allah and His Prophet (pbuh). That's my point.

Why is Mutah needed then to stop one falling into haram and sinful acts if desires can be controlled?. People can just wait till permanent marriage then.

• Advanced Member

NO, in Islam it's forbidden, dont mislead people.

too bad biological taxonomy and genetics shows otherwise. i rest my case

Please, you're an Athiest don't mislead a BROTHER, why are you in the Brothers Forum? You're not Muslim (implied by your religion section) so you are NOT A BROTHER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam

From personal experience it is more than possible to stop. Not easy, but more than possible.

You just have to keep reminding yourself that it is jihad el-nafes, that you will be rewarded for it, that it will draw you away from God(swt) if you do it, that you will feel miserable if you do it because you would have done a major haram act and to work out as much as possible while eating as little as possible.

Many have done it, even after severe "addiction." Don't think that just because you failed the first few (or many) time, you won't be able to.

It takes patience, and God (swt) loves those who are patient. Inshallah we will all be successful :)

Best of luck,

God speed.

Salam.

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

My Brothers I cant stop myself fro doing that but wat should i do i cant hold myslef back plzzz tell me and advice

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i try

i try

i try

but it happens

help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

The Prophet (S) has said, ‘He who makes love with his hand is cursed”

Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said, ‘There are three persons, whom Allah will not talk to, look at, or purify and who will get painful torment on the Day of Resurrection; one who plucks out his white hairs (shaves his beard), one who makes love with himself (practices masturbation), etc

Imam Ali (s) hit the guy who was caught masturbating until his hands turned red and then used public money to marry him.

During puberty, the physical body and mental capacity are in growth and development. Semen is an important element in this and forcing it out causes damages: Boys find muscle weakness and other various negative impacts on their body due to this act. It is also known that during marriage, weakness in the sexual act is due to bad habits during puberty. There is also disturbance in the psychology of youths: Embarrassment afterwards, regret, fear, confusion. Boys become less social, shyer, and spend more time confined alone in his room.

Physically, excess semen is discharged, which is essential for the growth of physical strength, during wet dreams.. Hence, there is nothing wrong with wet dreams.

How to avoid masturbation

- get married

- Strengthen will power. I won’t do it again, and then fight! Remember, it’s a SIN!

- Taqwa. Imagine your mum watching you masturbate. Know that Allah is watching me, it’s embarrassing!

- From the Holy Prophet (s): “leave the hair of your body and fast continuously”. Which means let the pubic hair grow a bit, don’t shave it off totally

- Careful in eating. Desires need food. So full stomach arouses sexually. Eat little! Also, monitor what you eat: Chocolate, peanuts, dates, honey, eggs, meat are all food which increases sexual appetite. So rather, eat dairy food like yoghourt.

- Never stay alone for too long. In my room, leave the door open. Work in the public library. Be social, be around friends.

- Choose the right friends (Who don’t talk about girls all day long!)

- Sports! A lot, as it releases the energy

- Modesty: careful in what you wear. Tight cloths or little cloths is not modest and arouses. Always wear long sleeves and trousers. No shorts. Even during sleep, don’t sleep in boxers. Rather, wear long pyjamas.

- Talking to girls: STOP! It’s not permitted to talk to na mahram, Unless necessary. Its haram to be alone with na mahram in a closed door. Msn and facebook with girls, Careful!!! Don’t give yourself the excuse of: Oh we’re just talking about philosophy! Lame excuse, temptations from shaytan. Look down when talking to girls.

- Careful in the novels I read and movies that I watch. A little scene can get me aroused.

- Don’t take ages in the shower. Shampoo, soap and come out!

- Remain in the state of Wudhoo as much as possible

Þõá áöøáúãõÄúãöäöíäó íóÛõÖõøæÇ ãöäú ÃóÈúÕóÇÑöåöãú æóíóÍúÝóÙõæÇ ÝõÑõæÌóåõãú Ðóáößó ÃóÒúßóì áóåõãú Åöäóø Çááóøåó ÎóÈöíÑñ ÈöãóÇ íóÕúäóÚõæäó

[24:30] Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do

ÝóÎóáóÝó ãöä ÈóÚúÏöåöãú ÎóáúÝñ ÃóÖóÇÚõæÇ ÇáÕóøáóÇÉó æóÇÊóøÈóÚõæÇ ÇáÔóøåóæóÇÊö ÝóÓóæúÝó íóáúÞóæúäó ÛóíðøÇ

[19:59] But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed sexual desires, so they were destroyed

Hadith: "Those who look at a na-mehram woman with an evil intention and fill their eyes with this sight (that is they look for a long time) Allah will, on the day of Qiyamat fill (pierce) their eyes with burning rods. They will continue in this way till Allah completes the hearing of the cases of all the people. Only after that will He order them to be thrown into Hell."

æóáúíóÓúÊóÚúÝöÝö ÇáóøÐöíäó áóÇ íóÌöÏõæäó äößóÇÍðÇ ÍóÊóøì íõÛúäöíóåõãú Çááóøåõ ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö

24:33] And let those who do not find the means to marry keep chaste until Allah makes them free from want out of His grace

i tried all that except marriage cuz i m too young

wat to do???

• Basic Members

Salam

From personal experience it is more than possible to stop. Not easy, but more than possible.

You just have to keep reminding yourself that it is jihad el-nafes, that you will be rewarded for it, that it will draw you away from God(swt) if you do it, that you will feel miserable if you do it because you would have done a major haram act and to work out as much as possible while eating as little as possible.

Many have done it, even after severe "addiction." Don't think that just because you failed the first few (or many) time, you won't be able to.

It takes patience, and God (swt) loves those who are patient. Inshallah we will all be successful :)

Best of luck,

God speed.

Salam.

These kind of emotions emerged as a consequence of negative thoughts ....Control your thoughts buddy!

Salam

Best of luck,

God speed.

Salam.

These kind of emotions emerged as a consequence of negative thoughts ....Control your thoughts buddy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

My Brothers I cant stop myself fro doing that but wat should i do i cant hold myslef back plzzz tell me and advice

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i try

i try

i try

but it happens

help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i tried all that except marriage cuz i m too young

wat to do???

There's a thread for a possible solution:

Although personally, I think it's not 100% accurate.

• Advanced Member

Please do not make such assumptions. If society had not brainwatched males to think masturbation is absolutely fine and normal it would have saved many people from illness such as premature ejaculation, impotence etc which not only have a huge depressing effect on the young male but also impact on the wife/husband relationship later on in their life. Not to mention it is a SIN.

And as a matter of act not all men do it, some have never done it, some have managed to stop this addiction and some are in the process of stopping. Thinking it as normal is NOT NORMAL.

• Moderators

The purpose of a thread on a discussion forum is to respond to the original poster or 'OP's question.

The question was 'Is masturbation forbidden in Islam'. Your answer is irrelevant. Also, you stated on your profile that you are an atheist, so your answers to questions of Islamic jurisprudence are especially irrelevant. Your idle speculations pieced together from a very selective reading of scientific evidence is not welcome here, just so you know.

To answer the OP's question, yes it is forbidden , 'haram'. You can see the pinned topic on this forum with fatawa of most of our prominent scholars. As to how you can avoid it, especially in the environment of Western society, first ignore idle speculation of those who say it is 'normal' There is modern research in the field of neurobiology that show that frequent masturbation actually changes the functioning and chemical composition of your brain to make you less able to 'function' with a women in a sexual relationship. If anyone requests, I can post.

Also, Islam has a two fold solution for this issue. First, 'cast down your glance' as the Holy Quran states. Avoid any situation where there may be women dressed provocatively and don't look at porn, 'R' rated stuff on movies, etc. For men, the eyes are the gateway to lust. If you control your eyes, you can control your lust and thus habits related to lust. In situations where you can't avoid looking at women who are dressed improperly, like college campus for example, you should try your best to avert your eyes when you see something and also repeat 'Auzu bilahi min as Shaitan Ar Rajim' ( I seek refuge with Allah from the acursed Satan). This will help you and also doing thikr (repeating the names of Allah(s.w.a)). This will keep your mind and concious elevated and will steer your thoughts away from indecent things.

Second, you should try your best to get married. If you have a good intention (niyyat) and put forward effort, Allah(s.w.a) will definitely help you to overcome some of the obstacles that are placed in the way of (especially young men) marriage by our community these days, unfortunately. You have to realize that Allah(s.w.a) is more powerful than the community or the obstacles so do tawwakul (rely on Allah for help) and you will be sucessful.

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member

Taymour that is a beautiful response.

Yes, it's very true, it does deplete nutrients. Although we have some doctors in the West who pretentiously try to deceive patients and others by telling them it is "perfectly normal" so I guess that some of the younger males don't freak out if they constantly did have a history of long term masturbation use.

I don't know to what degree this is true or not. But it is rumored that excessive masturbation can lead to premature ejaculation and similar complications when it comes to sexual intercourse experiences.