Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Praetorius

Very Close To Contracting Mutah

Rate this topic

(salam) fellow brothers and sisters

Allah has blessed me with a chance to contract Mutah with a girl, but before I can proceed, I require your help and guidance.

The only things I have ascertained are that she is a Catholic Christian, not just by name, but a practicing one, and that she is 20 years old. My questions are as follows:-

-Is it important for me to determine whether she is a virgin?

-Is it okay if she drinks occasionally?

-Once the Islamically desirable criterion is satisfied, how do I approach her on the topic of Mutah? Any good way to do so? (I know this is not a dating website, but come on guys, I need help :blush: )

-And finally, will this relationship be acceptable in the eyes of Allah SWT if I keep it an absolute secret from my family (assuming I successfully contract Mutah)?

I do not currently have a marja I would follow. I am hoping those who do could get back to me with the help I need.

Jazaak al Khair

Guest Stefan

The only things I have ascertained are that she is a Catholic Christian, not just by name, but a practicing one, and that she is 20 years old.

Catholicism forbids sex before marriage.I doubt that she will consider mutah to be marriage, but, well, this depends on how much of a "practising" Catholic Christian she is.

-And finally, will this relationship be acceptable in the eyes of Allah SWT if I keep it an absolute secret from my family (assuming I successfully contract Mutah)?

Why do you want to keep this as an absolute secret from your family ? Aren't they Shia? Don't they consider mutah to be halal ?

Also, I suggest you think deeply about what will happen if she gets pregnant and doesn't want to abort the pregnancy (catholicism forbids abortion).

Edited by Stefan

Catholicism forbids sex before marriage.I doubt that she will consider mutah to be marriage, but, well, this depends on how much of a "practising" Catholic Christian she is.

Why do you want to keep this as an absolute secret from your family ? Aren't they Shia? Don't they consider mutah to be halal ?

Also, I suggest you think deeply about what will happen if she gets pregnant and doesn't want to abort the pregnancy (catholicism forbids abortion).

Never knew about the first point... Thank you for telling me.

As to the second part, even though they are Shia, these days even Shias look down upon Mutah, and that includes my family.

Also, I don't intend to impregnate her... If it comes down to us having sexual intercourse, I will make it absolutely certain that it is "safe" sex.

(wasalam) brother.

Allah has blessed me with a chance to contract Mutah with a girl, but before I can proceed, I require your help and guidance.

The only things I have ascertained are that she is a Catholic Christian, not just by name, but a practicing one, and that she is 20 years old. My questions are as follows:-

-Is it important for me to determine whether she is a virgin?

I'm not sure. Does she live by herself? Do her parents care if she has boyfriends or not? Would she normally inform her parents about having boyfriends? If she is basically independent of them when it comes to this issue, then I don't think you need to owrry about asking permission from her father (I'm assuming this is why you want to know if she is a virgin or not).

-Is it okay if she drinks occasionally?

I don't see why not as long is it is not when she is in your company.

-Once the Islamically desirable criterion is satisfied, how do I approach her on the topic of Mutah? Any good way to do so? (I know this is not a dating website, but come on guys, I need help :blush: )

Just tell her that in your religion you need to do this in order to have physical contact with someone. As long as she is a reasonably mature person, this shouldn't be a problem. You just have to hope it doesn't bring up any feeling of guilt in her, since she would be going against her religion while you are so careful to abide by your's.

You are a grown man. You don't need to tell anyone anything.

Edited by Haider Husayn

I have removed from view various off topic posts. I have suspended (hope I've got the software to work) Dementor's ability to post given the threats they have made against another poster.

I have removed from view various off topic posts. I have suspended (hope I've got the software to work) Dementor's ability to post given the threats they have made against another poster.

Finally. Alhamdulillah. I waited for this day quietly.

A practising Catholic Christian will not be engaging in sex outside of a proper Christian marriage. So if she agrees to Mutah, she is not a practicing one.

Never knew about the first point... Thank you for telling me.

As to the second part, even though they are Shia, these days even Shias look down upon Mutah, and that includes my family.

Also, I don't intend to impregnate her... If it comes down to us having sexual intercourse, I will make it absolutely certain that it is "safe" sex.

You do know that a practicing Catholic Christian is not permitted to have sex where artificial contraceptives are used?. You obviously know and understand this girl very well, it is no wonder you want to marry her LOL