Sign in to follow this  
La fata illa Ali

Should There Be An Age Limit On Sc?

Rate this topic

What do u folks think. I mean when i registered, it didnt ask me my age and you may have sensitive issues discussed here that may not be for all ages. I know it is a forum and anyone on the internet can read the forums but to read and then to participate are 2 different things as well as the potential perverts on the site prying for unaware victims...

Edited by La fata ila Ali

People would just lie then. I think younger members should be exposed to things like this. Better they hear it from us than from non-Muslims.

I know u can lie, but should there be a DUTY to warn?

Lol, I was in the chatroom with macisaac today and he said how he was teaching his kid about taharat and how even he would find it difficult to explain it if a lady was present.

Yani evrything needs a level of maturaty bana.

Yes, but a forum still gives people a certain level of anonymity so it doesn't really feel as if a sister listening when answering sensitive questions.

In the online world, kids and adults can pretty much learn and view all types of things. Kids nowadays are already exposed to shaitan at a very early age. "akf" is right.... it is better for kids to hear from Muslims than from non-muslims. Nowadays, almost nothing can be too sensitive for kids over 8-10. The average age for kids to start looking at haram internet videos and pictures is 8-9! If they are being exposed to such explicit content online in an early age than it would be rather better for them to come to Islamic websites and can learn about these things since they already probably were exposed to it from others.