Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Group/kaflah Recs For Hajj - Please!

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Asalamwalaikum Brothers and Sisters,

My husband and I are planning to go to Hajj this year, InshAllah, from the USA. We don't know which Hajj group to go with as there are very few people taking groups from the USA. If you all have any recommendations for Hajj groups/kafilahs either in Canada, USA, or England - or any group that will take US Citizens, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing your recommendations.

Jazak'Allah,

Asalamwalaikum Brothers and Sisters,

My husband and I are planning to go to Hajj this year, InshAllah, from the USA. We don't know which Hajj group to go with as there are very few people taking groups from the USA. If you all have any recommendations for Hajj groups/kafilahs either in Canada, USA, or England - or any group that will take US Citizens, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing your recommendations.

Jazak'Allah,

WA wr wb.

The cheapest I could find is linked below. It is $4620 including sacrifice and hajj fees (from New York). It looks like a Sunni group, but I do not care, I am not willing to pay an extra $1650 to go with Shee`ah.

Let me know if you guys find anything cheaper. Insha`Allah I will go to Hajj this year.

http://www.hajjusa.com/hajj_2011_package_d.php

Edited by gogiison2
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

WA wr wb.

The cheapest I could find is linked below. It is $4620 including sacrifice and hajj fees (from New York). It looks like a Sunni group, but I do not care, I am not willing to pay an extra $1650 to go with Shee`ah.

Let me know if you guys find anything cheaper. Insha`Allah I will go to Hajj this year.

http://www.hajjusa.com/hajj_2011_package_d.php

My advice: don't skimp on the package you choose. We chose a cheaper package (£2590) and we were treated pretty badly. In Mecca we didn't even stay in a hotel!

Go with the Shia group, you will gain more benefit from Ziyarat if you do and if you have any fiqh questions, you can ask the Shia Maulana.

Edited by lalala12
  • Banned

find the nearest khoja centre to your house and ask there...khojas rule when it comes to organisation of qafilas. since theres no azadari it will be perfect for hajj for you

• Advanced Member

find the nearest khoja centre to your house and ask there...khojas rule when it comes to organisation of qafilas. since theres no azadari it will be perfect for hajj for you

:unsure:

How do you know the op isn't into azadari?

Mystic mdm woo wooohh

• Basic Members

WA wr wb.

http://www.hajjusa.c...1_package_d.php

Salaams this is not the cheapest but it is a group that has Sayed Ammar Nakshwani as the spiritual Leader...and it is a Shia Group.

HAC PRESENTS HAJJ WITH SAYED AMMAR NAKSHWANI.......FOR DETAILS CALL SHAHENAZ 610...2166790 OCT 22nd to NOV 12th... PRICE IS $5750 PLUS HAJJ TAX THIS PRICE IS FOR U.S.A ONLY......limited seats available...

• 3 months later...
  • Basic Members

Salaams this is not the cheapest but it is a group that has Sayed Ammar Nakshwani as the spiritual Leader...and it is a Shia Group.

HAC PRESENTS HAJJ WITH SAYED AMMAR NAKSHWANI.......FOR DETAILS CALL SHAHENAZ 610...2166790 OCT 22nd to NOV 12th... PRICE IS $5750 PLUS HAJJ TAX THIS PRICE IS FOR U.S.A ONLY......limited seats available...

www.spiritualjourneys.co