Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zainally

Arabic To English Translation Of A Video Lecture

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Could someone write the crux of this 14 minute video lecture from Al-Kausar TV by Sayyed Kamal Al-Haidri. Maulana Haidri has shown the core of Ibne Taimia's distorted beliefs about Allah (swt) esp that Allah has body or body parts. (Ma'azallah).

I was wondering if someone could translate the crux of this video for me or better still, if someone wants to take it as a project, translate the complete video and post it on youtube. Would be great help for entire community and the world.

Best,

Zain Ally

Edited by zainally

(wasalam)

Here's a very rough summary. I apologize if it's not very smooth because I was trying to translate while watching it and I skipped some parts:

The difference between Ahlul-Sunna and the followers of IbnTaymiya became clear in the past weeks with the event about the Mother of theBelievers Aisha. All the scholars and the Muslims condemned this event. The Shi’asaid that this opinion does not represent the opinion of the school ofAhlul-Bayt. All the scholars understood this and so they didn’t speak anymoreabout this event.

So, why did this small group of people insist on the subject?In my opinion, it is the contemporary Salafi creed, the followers of Muhammadibn Abdul-Wahhab and Ibn Taymiya , which is an extension of the Ummayadthought. These people have severe problems in their creed, and so they usedthis event to try to defend themselves. When their tajseemi (anthropomorphism)ideology was exposed, they tried to attack the Shi’a by using that event.

The accusations against Aisha are incorrect. Even if we don’tagree that the verses in the Qur’an are referring to her, it is still certainfor us that all the wives of the Prophets are safe from crimes like zina (adultery),especially the best of all Prophets (pbuh). If these people (Salafis) trulycared about the honor of the Prophet then they wouldn’t try to use it formaterial gain.

The Qur’an narrates that when a person accused the wife ofthe Prophet of committing adultery, all the people knew that it was somethingimpossible. Allah then warned us from returning back to the same accusations.

It is only the Salafis who showed the clip on theirchannels. The Muslims, however, did not fall for their tricks and attempts at fitna.I ask these channels that, if one of their kings or princes had something thatwould dishonor him, would they show it? No one is allowed to even mentionsomething that would dishonor the President, or even the President’s servant,in the news. But you show these things that dishonor the Prophet (pbuh).

Why do you return to such accusations? You can go to all thescholars of the school of Ahlul-Bayt (as) and they will tell you that it is nottrue. Yes, we have some narrations that agree but so do you and we have foundthese narrations to be weak.

Despite everything that Aisha had done, when she went outagainst Amir Al-Mu’mineen, we still do not speak about her this way. We followthe example of Imam Ali in the way he dealt with Aisha. Even she admitted aboutwhat she had done in her life, as Sheikh Albani said. The Qur’an had commandedher to remain in her house but she went out against the orders of Allah.

Edited by akf

(wasalam)

Here's a very rough summary. I apologize if it's not very smooth because I was trying to translate while watching it and I skipped some parts:

The difference between Ahlul-Sunna and the followers of IbnTaymiya became clear in the past weeks with the event about the Mother of theBelievers Aisha. All the scholars and the Muslims condemned this event. The Shi’asaid that this opinion does not represent the opinion of the school ofAhlul-Bayt. All the scholars understood this and so they didn’t speak anymoreabout this event.

So, why did this small group of people insist on the subject?In my opinion, it is the contemporary Salafi creed, the followers of Muhammadibn Abdul-Wahhab and Ibn Taymiya , which is an extension of the Ummayadthought. These people have severe problems in their creed, and so they usedthis event to try to defend themselves. When their tajseemi (anthropomorphism)ideology was exposed, they tried to attack the Shi’a by using that event.

The accusations against Aisha are incorrect. Even if we don’tagree that the verses in the Qur’an are referring to her, it is still certainfor us that all the wives of the Prophets are safe from crimes like zina (adultery),especially the best of all Prophets (pbuh). If these people (Salafis) trulycared about the honor of the Prophet then they wouldn’t try to use it formaterial gain.

The Qur’an narrates that when a person accused the wife ofthe Prophet of committing adultery, all the people knew that it was somethingimpossible. Allah then warned us from returning back to the same accusations.

It is only the Salafis who showed the clip on theirchannels. The Muslims, however, did not fall for their tricks and attempts at fitna.I ask these channels that, if one of their kings or princes had something thatwould dishonor him, would they show it? No one is allowed to even mentionsomething that would dishonor the President, or even the President’s servant,in the news. But you show these things that dishonor the Prophet (pbuh).

Why do you return to such accusations? You can go to all thescholars of the school of Ahlul-Bayt (as) and they will tell you that it is nottrue. Yes, we have some narrations that agree but so do you and we have foundthese narrations to be weak.

Despite everything that Aisha had done, when she went outagainst Amir Al-Mu’mineen, we still do not speak about her this way. We followthe example of Imam Ali in the way he dealt with Aisha. Even she admitted aboutwhat she had done in her life, as Sheikh Albani said. The Qur’an had commandedher to remain in her house but she went out against the orders of Allah.

Masha Allah. Thank you so much brother. I think Sayyed Kamal gave a very appropriate and respectable answer to the controversy mongers. Once again, thank you for your help.