Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jafar Hussain

Muawiya.

Rate this topic

Than you are not sunni, mavia is most respected after abu bakr umer and usman in sunni fiqah...and Mavia is also the forth iman of ahle sunnah.

Than you are not sunni, mavia is most respected after abu bakr umer and usman in sunni fiqah...and Mavia is also the forth iman of ahle sunnah.

u r wrong my friend....stop misguiding others..our 4th Imam is Ali (ra) and all 4 caliphs are equally respected in sunnism....Muawiya isn't considered a rightly guided caliph....even salafis consider ALI (ra) 4th imam let alone sunnies.......

u r wrong my friend....stop misguiding others..our 4th Imam is Ali (ra) and all 4 caliphs are equally respected in sunnism....Muawiya isn't considered a rightly guided caliph....even salafis consider ALI (ra) 4th imam let alone sunnies.......

sorry brother Marvi is not forth but he is fith Yazeed sixth Marwan seventh and so on.

I wonder why no body name there kids Muaviya... :!!!:

bro no need to wander here in pakistan people name their kids Mavia.

sorry brother Marvi is not forth but he is fith Yazeed sixth Marwan seventh and so on.

bro no need to wander here in pakistan people name their kids Mavia.

I have to say its people like you who are a disgrace to their faith. A person comes on here saying he doesnt like Moaviya and u are busy telling him he is wrong and he should love him if he is Sunni. For the record that entire line bar one is cursed

Salams

I havn't personally observed mainstream sunni muslims (of today) 'loving' muawiah. But a lot of them indeed think of him as a companion. Since Sunni school and its followers generally perceive most (if not all) companions of the Prophet as respectful figures and friends of the Prophet, unfortunately muawiah's character benefits from it. And while there is room for sunni intellects & scholars to revise history and engage their followers in critical study of certain personalities, there is also need for shia scholars to stress to their followers that differences in opinion should only be pursued in an unbiased, academic and sober manner. That is because people quite often defend muawiah, only because they see shias as rivals, disrespectful sahaba haters and fitna mongers. No doubt, the aspersions casted on shias from sunni side can be blamed for that, but we can't turn a blind eye to our own lack of mannerism and aspersions casted on them which plays equal role in this hate game.

Fi-Amanillah

I Am A Sunni Muslim.But I Don't Like Muawiya Ibn Abusuffiyan.Why Do Sunnis Love Muawiya?

The reason is we are told that all the negative views on Muawiyah is Shia propoganda. Yet we have more sources which expose him.

I wonder why no body name there kids Muaviya... :!!!:

There is nothing wrong with the name. Many shia in history were named Muawiyah. I've seen chain in al Kafi where narrators are named Muawiyah.

The reason is we are told that all the negative views on Muawiyah is Shia propoganda. .

No it's not. The Shia's don't even like the name of Muawiya, Yazeed, Shimr .......... a lot more where these came from.

Shia propoganda is Ahlul Bayt (A.S)

The issue with names, as Abdaal states, is not of concern. I believe I have read somewhere that one of the generals in Imam Mahdi's (as) army will have the name Yazid.

That said, @OP: the "love" for Muawiya (la) is usually a reaction from Sunnis to our criticism of most companions. I know many Sunnis who actually join me in sending la'anat to the bloodline of Abu Sufyan (la)

I have to say its people like you who are a disgrace to their faith. A person comes on here saying he doesnt like Moaviya and u are busy telling him he is wrong and he should love him if he is Sunni. For the record that entire line bar one is cursed

im just telling you that Mavia even yazeed and Marwan are also respected and loved by sunni fiqah if than being a sunni how he dislikes Marvi?

im just telling you that Mavia even yazeed and Marwan are also respected and loved by sunni fiqah if than being a sunni how he dislikes Marvi?

so just to clarify you are encouraging him to love the aforementioned people. You are saying it is not possible to be a Sunni and not like these people. Your approach seems a little strange

U Are Fake Muslim.

Hey Muawiya and Yazid Are Your Imams.Not for Sunnis.U will Visit To Hell With Your Imams(Muawiya and Yazid). :lol:

Hey Muawiya and Yazid Are Your Imams.Not for Sunnis.U will Visit To Hell With Your Imams(Muawiya and Yazid). :lol:

U Are Fake Muslim.

U Are Fake Muslim.

Hey have to say you sound more fake then all those on here. Having said that it might just be you need to grow some pubic hair before you come on here spouting nonsense

What happend our sunnis brothers they have left Marvia and yazeed its imposible. But it is really happend then im sure they wil leave and dislike Abu Bakr Umer and Usman one day inshallah.

The Only people i seen with Muawiyah Names are the terrorist who are caught by police in Pakistan

Not necessarily true. I know a Muawiah who is not a terrorist. We shouldn't hate people just cz they are named muawiah. Afterall, Muawiah the son of Yazeed was pro-Ahl-ulbayt. He understood that his father and grandfather were opressors and refused to accept the inheritance of caliphate for the same reason. Infact he was killed (by his own people) for the same reason. This was his last speech before leaving caliphate:

" O people, i do not wish to rule. Let me make it clear that my grandfather (muawia) fought for caliphate against the Person (Ali) who was rightful and deserving of this role. And there is no doubt that Ali Ibn Abi Talib was greater (afzal) than all companions and my grandfather muawiah. He was the brother, son in law and true successor of the Prophet. His children are the Commanders of Youth of Paradise. You all know how my father and grandfather oppressed them............... "