Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

After Waxing Arms

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Question for those of you who wax arms...

When you've finished, even after you've washed your arms, do you feel like there is still a layer on your arms? like the water is sliding off?

Can you do wudhoo on this?

And if you can't, whats the alternative? :unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

sorry this is so delayed,

(salam)

1. after you wax, you cannot place any type of soap or hot water on your skin for 7-8 hours, as your skin is sensitive and pores are opened. (this can cause infection). I would suggest if you desperately need to wax your arms then do so, but wash with warm water. IF IF you have no time to wait any sort of time period (even try 3-4 hours) then apply MINIMUM soap, just to get off the residue... of course prayers come first, but try to work around your prayer schedule to avoid any infections or rashes etc.

• Advanced Member

dont ever do things to impress women lol plus, some women dont like men who wax their arms, and some do. Do it because you want too, not because you want others to like you :) just a tip!

Can't you make wudhu THEN wax?

dont ever do things to impress women lol plus, some women dont like men who wax their arms, and some do. Do it because you want too, not because you want others to like you :) just a tip!

Thxs, I knw , i wish i could read what every woman that i come across likes. :)

• Advanced Member

Lol im also thinking of Waxing my manly hairy arms.. SO Should i do it ? I would only do it to get women. What do u all respected women say ? And sorry for kinda hijacking ur TOPIC ! My apology SIS.. :)

lol pls dont do it to get women, its sooo unattarctive to see a man waxing and stuff!