Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Saved

How Was Abubakr Superior To Imam 'ali (as)?

Rate this topic

How can abu bakr be superior to h.ali(r.a.) 1)on gadir h.ali was made moula over abu bakr.2)to say he was father of aysha and that she was favourite wife is a lie due you expect prophet would do partialolty and read quran sura 66 tahreem reveld for aysha disobidence and if she was favourite wife why she was jealous of other wife .3)hadis in praise of warlord abu bakr narrated by his insane child aysha who accorting to bukhari at age of 17 play with dolls. 4)due you ever think any indian will write about flaw of gandhi similarly is sunni n abu bakr

First of All you can't just compare Hazrat Ali with Abu bakar. Hazrat is one of the Ahlybayt. The pure ones and the special ones Abu bakar is not even near. 

Yes you can surely compare omar with Abu bakar or Usman but not Hazrat Ali don't be a fool. HAZRAT Ali is maula of every Muslim. He is special. 

On 5/11/2011 at 10:36 AM, Saved said:

(salam) everyone,

I have always wondered how Sunnis somehow managed to conclude that Abubakr was superior to Imam 'Ali (as) even though the latter was ABSOLUTELY purified by Allah while the former remained unpurified till his death.

Do Sunnis have any logical justifications for this weird claim of theirs? I am yet to come across any.

Thanks.

Generally Sunnis say that it is ijma , where as it is not.  First of all by definition of Ijma  , it will not be considered as ijma if there is opposition to it.  Secondly , just because four fiqh Imams say something and agree does not mean ijma of ummat .  Thirdly Ijma needs to have solid direct evidence . 

I have not seen any conclusive evidence so far .  

Also , it must be noted that many scholars are afraid to say the truth that they consider Imam Ali as superior because they would be labelled as shia. 

If we look at history we find let alone claiming Ali RA to be superior , even taking name of Ali RA was prohibited during rule of banu Ummayah and even more during banu Abbas.  Children with names of Ali were killed. Who will talk about Ali RA ? 

After the propaganda by Banu Ummayah against Ali RA , its a Miracle that his name survived, they did everything possible to curb and malign his name. Even Iblis is not cursed from Mimbars on friday and Eid , Imam Ali was.  For sixty years , whole generations grow up in that time. Naturally people would think that a person who is cursed from Mimbars so often must be a bad person. 

On 5/11/2011 at 9:36 PM, Saved said:

(salam) everyone,

I have always wondered how Sunnis somehow managed to conclude that Abubakr was superior to Imam 'Ali (as) even though the latter was ABSOLUTELY purified by Allah while the former remained unpurified till his death.

Do Sunnis have any logical justifications for this weird claim of theirs? I am yet to come across any.

Thanks.

I guess because Abu Bakr was congratulated in Saqifah of Bani Saidah when he is inaugurated as 1st khaliph by Iblis l.a. himself. So it made him superior than Imam Ali a.s.

26 minutes ago, myouvial said:

I guess because Abu Bakr was congratulated in Saqifah of Bani Saidah when he is inaugurated as 1st khaliph by Iblis l.a. himself. So it made him superior than Imam Ali a.s.

That's true, Iblis was the first person to give bay'ah to Abu Bakr. Abu Bakr is the golden calf of this ummah and Umar is the Samiri of this ummah. This nation followed their Samiri and worshipped their golden calf instead of holding onto the wilayah of Amirul Mumineen (as). Whenever there is a virtue of Amirul Mumineen (as), they have to invent some for shaykhayn. Like how Ali (as) is the al faruq and siddiqul akbar but they try to give these virtues to shaykhayn.

Oh Allah send blessing on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and curse the two idols of Quraish....

On 5/17/2011 at 4:56 AM, a believer said:

(salaam 

This is what someone on my Facebook put up in one of his notes.

Any thoughts?

Brother , 

First hadeeth says  that according to Aisha RA  ,  Abu  bakar   and Umar were two most loved people of prophet Muhammad SAW. This is her opinion.  Because the third person she mentions , that companion name also many people probably do not know.  Because the general sunni believe is that the tarteeb of Khilafat is tarteeb of rank . 

Another point is that this is about the companions , not ahle bayat. My personal view is that Prophet loved  Fatima AS the most 

Now coming to second hadeeth , Ali AS is speaking with Modesty.  That hadeeth is in Bukhari as well. tell that guy posting there to quote the whole hadeeth , it says Ali As says that I am an ordinary Muslim. Does he believe Ali AS to be ordinary Muslim ? 

Second question for him is that in Bukhari there is a hadeeth where Muhammad SAW says do not think that I am better than Yunus AS .  Does that guy take these words literally ?  We all know that it is out of modesty . 

Edited by Russel Ahmed
typo

Just baffled how much we stoop down to levels where we become hate machines. We revert to criticism.....hate speech....defamation..character assasination ..... we become judges to question Allahs wisdom and Rasools selection.

Muhemmed SAW only taught us love......and thats the only thing we lack today. Love is from heart.....it defies logics, teaches us to respect, it teaches to bring the best out of people.....it combines....it elevates....

Hate needz logics.....it divides....it compels to disrespect. Did Rasool and his Companions and lovers hate anyone.....you people know the answer.

He is RAHMATULIL ALAMEEN.......by this virtue he cant hate....he just loves......and we are His followers.....

Show your respect to those we follow. The actual blasphemy is to look and act different from your beloved. If you love prophet and claim to love Ali.....show through your character......dont revert to words, actions and approach that make you hate machines always trying to degrade personalities which were Rasools companions....may it be anyone. Its not about people....its about prophets choice and relation that is of prime focus.

The last sermon categorically states please become ONE........and shame on us that we ONLY talk about divisions. 

Please spread love. When a mother loves her child she totally igores the weaknesses....she only see out of her hearts sight. Thats love.......

We should ignore each others weaknesses. If someone thinks he is superior to others....he should be thankful to Allah.....and demonstrate the character of his own role model.

We claim we are Saadat.....and act like none.

How will this ummah become one if we just keep on trying to prove a point that i belong to the best sect and all others are jahannumis?

Grow up please and think beyond trivial matters. Look with your hearts eyes. There is sooooo much to respect and love.

Thanx.

Edited by tefi92

4 hours ago, Invoker said:

Once a rafidhi, Always a liar. 

Once a wahabi is always liar. thats the correct statement.

The crap you guys sell through suicide bombers is fine and acceptable by people  who destroyed the holy shrines of the progeny of the prophet saaw.???????????

:grin:

7 hours ago, Invoker said:

How about this holy horse? You think people are blind and will buy your the crap you are selling?

Hmmm, What about the holy horses mentioned in Qura'n? Ref. Verses 100:1-5

وَالْعَادِيَاتِ ضَبْحًا {1}

I swear by the runners breathing pantingly,

فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا {2}

Then those that produce fire striking,

فَالْمُغِيرَاتِ صُبْحًا {3}

Then those that make raids at morn,

فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا {4}

Then thereby raise dust,

فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا {5}

Then rush thereby upon an assembly:

How would you deal with that holy horse if you find one? Allah (s.w.t) is swearing by them in Quran. 

7 hours ago, Invoker said:

Once a rafidhi, Always a liar. 

I have quoted the verses from Quran, and it is sufficient to making clear to all that who is a LIAR. 
What I know for sure is that the feces of that horse is more valuable than your very being. 

Edited by Salsabeel

5 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

What I know for sure is that the feces of that horse is more valuable than your very being. 

@Invoker, If you want to know why feces of horse if more valuable than yourself, here is its explanation

Manure is organic matter used as fertilizer in agriculture. Manures improve the fertility of the soil by adding organic matter and lots of nutrients, such as nitrogen that is trapped by bacteria in the soil.

Now its time to evaluate your own value.... :D 

16 hours ago, tefi92 said:

dont revert to words, actions and approach that make you hate machines always trying to degrade personalities which were Rasools companions....may it be anyone. Its not about people....its about prophets choice and relation that is of prime focus.

May it be anyone???? Lets see what you really means by "anyone" here.

Who was Muawiyah? 

I think we have difference of opinion on the definition of "companions".

Edited by Salsabeel

15 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

Once a wahabi is always liar. thats the correct statement.

The crap you guys sell through suicide bombers is fine and acceptable by people  who destroyed the holy shrines of the progeny of the prophet saaw.???????????

Suicide bombing is not derived from wahabism. Its a tool used by the evil powers on people who are so desperate for revenging their loved ones whom they lost in whatever past events. Like for e.g in Iraq, What you shias did to the sunnis by initiating a purge after getting baghdad in return for a warm welcome to the Western powers. Thats what we call karma. Still much more to come. Treachery, backstabbing  are the qualities deeply rooted inside the Rafidha which muslims have witnessed throughout the history.

Btw, I have seen you bringing this absurd arguments against salafi muslims everytime we point out the evils in shiasm? Is this your response to our question or is it that u r just a troll?

This thread is very informative. Its also highlights the importance of controlling this cult on timely basis or else it may lead to a point where iblis may have to kill himself. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235015216-is-it-true-that-our-imams-urine-etc-is-clean/

Edited by Invoker

17 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

who destroyed the holy shrines of the progeny of the prophet saaw.???????????

Shrines have no place in Islam. Your own books of hadith include narrations forbidding erection of buildings over graves. Study your own religion before arguing. Like i have always said, its the result of poor shiite education which makes them hardcore jahils when it comes to religious matters.

حدثنا محمد بن موسى بن المتوكل قال حدثنا علي بن إبراهيم عن أبيه عن حماد عن حريز عن زرارة عن أبي جعفر ع قالَ قُلْتُ لَهُ الصَّلَاةُ بَيْنَ الْقُبُورِ قَالَ بَيْنَ خَلَلِهَا وَ لَا تَتَّخِذْ شَيْئاً مِنْهَا قِبْلَةً فَإِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ص نَهَى عَنْ ذَلِكَ وَ قَالَ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا قَبْرِي قِبْلَةً وَ لَا مَسْجِداً فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَنَ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا قُبُورَ أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ مَسَاجِدَ

Do NOT take my grave as a qiblah or as a masjid, indeed Allah curses those who took graves of prophets as masaajid (mosques)".

Souce: Al-Sadooq, ‘ilal Al-Sharaa-I’, vol. 2, hadeeth num 1

Edited by Invoker