Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
islamicsoldier

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Rate this topic

Ummm to all the people saying this has no significance - ofcourse it does. Aside from the fact that this is obviously one big staged media event that boosts Obama's popularity at home, it has significance in as far as how the US will use this to their advantage in their foreign policy. I have no doubt that the US will throw a few more spanners into the works in the next few months with this acting as the first one - a catalyst if you will. Western media is already talking about fear of retaliation - could be that that occurs or that the US will itself stage some 'reprisals' in order to achieve their ends. Could be that the US withdraws from Afghanistan (here's to wishful thinking) or boosts the war effort. I really think it's too early to tell how they'll play this out.

As to the reports about burying him at sea or whatever, I highly doubt that's true. And if it is, I'm sure they would've taken some video footage/evidence to show the world before doing so. Even the US isn't that stupid.

wasalaam

If the US uses this for anything politically aside from bragging about how its intelligence services are less totally incompetent than they look, it will probably be to leave Afghanistan. With Patreus being promoted out of the way into the CIA (an odd place to put him) and OBL dead Obama can make a case that we can withdraw having won and possibly without too much potent objection from the military.

A new 'chapter' as been written

Apparently the News is now saying that the wife that was supposedly shielding him and was killed in in the cross fire is indeed alive and was only hit in the leg.

Also, they were saying he was unarmed but resisted

Sometimes it seems that there just making things up as they go along...

But its not a surprise...how many lies did the US tell in the last 10 Years alone...Just look at WMD's

Not to mention the 100's that were exposed due to wiki-leaks...

Imran Khan: Pakistan has lost its dignity and self-esteem

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/imran-khan-pakistan-has-lost-its-dignity-and-selfesteem-2278033.html

Is this guy serious??? :unsure:

When did Pakistan had something like that in the first place???

:shaytan:

Well.....I dunno if your speaking logically or the fact that you hate it because it's considered a Salafi stronghold...

Edited by Glow

Imran Khan: Pakistan has lost its dignity and self-esteem

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/imran-khan-pakistan-has-lost-its-dignity-and-selfesteem-2278033.html

Is this guy serious??? :unsure:

When did Pakistan had something like that in the first place???

:shaytan:

hey hindu, do you realize, that true muslims don't worship their country or land, but worship Allah?

I propose that we unite with Afghanistan. pakistan and afghanistan unite into one nation. That will piss off indians.

Furthermore, i propose the reunification of Pakistan and India into one nation. Why? Muslims will once again begin to rule India like they used to 150 years ago.

I propose that we unite with Afghanistan. pakistan and afghanistan unite into one nation. That will piss off indians.

Before proposing,First ask the bride(afghans) whether they are ready to commit suicide?

Furthermore, i propose the reunification of Pakistan and India into one nation. Why? Muslims will once again begin to rule India like they used to 150 years ago.

Thanks but no thanks,even with a border you guys are already a big headache.

Before proposing,First ask the bride(afghans) whether they are ready to commit suicide?

Karzai is a muppet. Disregard everything he says, and lets see if the tribes of pashtuns, balochis, azeris, and others don't want to reunite again...

Thanks but no thanks,even with a border you guys are already a big headache.

Then stop crying over what happened in 1947

Well.....I dunno if your speaking logically or the fact that you hate it because it's considered a Salafi stronghold...

A stronghold where salafis coudn't save their khalifa of the time hiding in a million dollar mansion bought from the money collected as zakat? :squeez:

Then stop crying over what happened in 1947

Brother, infact I am very happy. Jinnah was our saviour.

A stronghold where salafis coudn't save their khalifa of the time hiding in a million dollar mansion bought from the money collected as zakat? :squeez:

If that was meant as an insult...

Let me play along...

Then know that they may have not have been able to save him, but him and like minded individuals have/are preventing Bid'ah all over the Muslim world one way or another

:squeez:

Edited by Glow

Brother, infact I am very happy. Jinnah was our saviour.

A savior for hindus? yes. A savior for muslims? Hell no.

He was a British agent whose role was to make sure muslims don't regain their former glory in the region. Look at the way he accepted the proposed nation of Pakistan. Bangladesh about a 1000 miles away from West Pakistan. Who in their right mind would accept such a thing?

Edited by twitpik

He was a British agent whose role was to make sure muslims don't regain their former glory in the region. Look at the way he accepted the proposed nation of Pakistan. Bangladesh about a 1000 miles away from West Pakistan. Who in their right mind would accept such a thing?

Brother, its very difficult to beat logic into the people of desires and whims...

If that was meant as an insult...

Let me play along...

Then know that they may have not have been able to save him, but him and like minded individuals have/are preventing Bid'ah all over the Muslim world one way or another

:squeez:

And getting caught in their web of contradictions.

Just for your info.. browsing internet is also bidah. Better log off before you are condemed to eternal damnation.

I insist he was a saviour of Indian Muslims.

For your objection to Bangladesh,maybe he should have shifted the land using some JCBs.Or is it that you can't accept another breed of lowly people like bengalis as your countrymen irrespective of their religion?

Pakistan plays double game :cry:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-pakistan-double-game-20110504,0,590971.story

Osama bin Laden's use of the military city of Abbottabad as his final hide-out aggravates a familiar suspicion among U.S. policymakers: that Pakistan paints itself as a reliable ally against militants even while officials help some of them behind the scenes when it suits their interest.

Pakistan's security establishment and government have always vehemently denied playing such a double game, particularly in the case of Bin Laden and other Al Qaeda figures.

But analysts say Pakistan's willingness to reach an accommodation with militants who further its national aims is a cornerstone of the country's regional strategy, and is unlikely to change. Just as constant is its mutual dependence with the United States, despite a long history of anger and frustration. Pakistan needs U.S. aid; Washington needs Pakistan's help winding down the war in Afghanistan.

U.S. officials have refrained from directly accusing Pakistani security forces of harboring Bin Laden, but they say he could not have remained hidden so long without a network of supporters, possibly within Pakistan's largest intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence directorate, or ISI.

Some U.S. lawmakers have raised the prospect of trimming back billions of dollars in economic and military aid Washington has pledged to Pakistan.

"The usual U.S. pattern is to delay the aid by raising accountability issues," said Lahore-based security analyst Hasan Askari Rizvi. "Still, I don't expect the Pakistani military to change its dual policy of taking action against some militant groups, while giving space to others."

Pakistan's economy could not survive a cutoff in aid from the U.S. Beyond a five-year, $7.5-billion economic and military aid package that Washington has pledged, the U.S. also wields strong influence over the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and other international lending institutions to which Pakistan owes billions of dollars.

Cutting off that aid would inflame anti-American sentiment in a country already intensely suspicious of Washington's intentions.

And getting caught in their web of contradictions.

Just for your info.. browsing internet is also bidah. Better log off before you are condemed to eternal damnation.

Look, you shouldn't really be speaking about Bid'ah since you obviously don't know the very basic concept of it.

Lemme try to give you a crash course cause iv already discussed this countless times here but people who have no knowledge on the issue are insistent on speaking about that which they dont know.

Bid'ah when speaking in a religious context means Bid'ah-tul-Deen (Innovation in the religion)

In Islam you can do Bid'ah-tul-Dunya (Innovation of this world) AKA Innovate/Invent Airplanes, Cars, Motorcycles, Helicopters, the internet etc etc

What you CANT do is Bid'ah-tul-Deen meaning you CANT innovate/invent in the RELIGION.

This is a very basic, broken down, easy to understanding explanation of Bid'ah. Please inform all your friends since I have realized that some people from some communities, every time you tell them don't do Bid'ah they bring up this same silly point that has been refuted in books that were written even before my grandparents were born and continued to be refuted today.

Edited by Glow

If you guys mind taking a break from reenacting the Indo-Pak wars on the web, I might point out that this death doesn't really change anything for anyone in the know. How many people who follow such things aren't aware there are disparate elements in the Pakistani government some of whom support Taliban related activities? The USG isn't always a naive as it looks and I doubt this will change its policies.

For you^ and AliAbbas:

Can you guys quit bringing Quaid-e-Azam into it? He sacrificed his life to create the country and its not his fault that the Nation messed it up and became psycho losers. That just like saying that since OBL was a Muslim, Islam is wrong. Have a bit of sense and Akhlaq!

Look, you shouldn't really be speaking about Bid'ah since you obviously don't know the very basic concept of it.

Lemme try to give you a crash course cause iv already discussed this countless times here but people who have no knowledge on the issue are insistent on speaking about that which they dont know.

Bid'ah when speaking in a religious context means Bid'ah-tul-Deen (Innovation in the religion)

In Islam you can do Bid'ah-tul-Dunya (Innovation of this world) AKA Innovate/Invent Airplanes, Cars, Motorcycles, Helicopters, the internet etc etc

What you CANT do is Bid'ah-tul-Deen meaning you CANT innovate/invent in the RELIGION.

This is a very basic, broken down, easy to understanding explanation of Bid'ah. Please inform all your friends since I have realized that some people from some communities, every time you tell them don't do Bid'ah they bring up this same silly point that has been refuted in books that were written even before my grandparents were born and continued to be refuted today.

Spreading religion and explaining about religion is very much part of the 'deen' for which 'Astaghfirullah' 'Nausobillah' you are using kuffar inventions like Internet, computer, forums. There goes your Bidah ul Deen.

Its not late my friend,better repent and log off. Also ask your co-salafis to do the same.

^My last point before I come back on the topic to rejoice on the end of evil. :!!!:

Spreading religion and explaining about religion is very much part of the 'deen' for which 'Astaghfirullah' 'Nausobillah' you are using kuffar inventions like Internet, computer, forums. There goes your Bidah ul Deen.

Its not late my friend,better repent and log off. Also ask your co-salafis to do the same.

^My last point before I come back on the topic to rejoice on the end of evil. :!!!:

You are an idiot byond idiots.

I have given you the most simple way I know of to explain the difference between the 2 Bid'ahs and you obviously did not get any of it.

What part of IN THE DEEN don't you get? I think that statement is very clear. I didn't say mediums for spreading the deen or technology for spreading the deen did I?

Whats so difficult to understand about this??

Or are you just sooo use to doing Bid'ah anyways that this just doesn't compute with you?

Edited by Glow

(bismillah)

(salam)

Shame on you satyaban. That ^ is not a factual news story. The Onion is never true, but a fake hoax. How gross!

Satyaban...that is priceless. Thanks for sharing...ignore the party poopers!

The dude was shot in the head and he is dead. The last thing he saw in life was a US military man sending a bullet into his skull case closed. You all can waste your thoughts and your runaway imaginations twisting and spinning and whirly dervishing but it doesn't change anything. Some of you all live in such a different reality that I don't understand how you function or maybe you don't and you are in some kind of home where they take care of you.

Right on! I suspect a lot of the folks that make these arguments have never had the benefit of formal eduction or grappled with math or logic. The swine is dead and hopefully pictures will be out soon! I hope they took pictures of his tiny, tiny manhood and post that as well...nice to humiliate Al Quaida.

Right on! I suspect a lot of the folks that make these arguments have never had the benefit of formal eduction or grappled with math or logic. The swine is dead and hopefully pictures will be out soon! I hope they took pictures of his tiny, tiny manhood and post that as well...nice to humiliate Al Quaida.

ppreflex.gif

You gotta give the CIA agent Osama bin Laden (codename Tim Osman) one thing, he could certainly grab the headlines for his Amerikkkan masters! Makes me wonder what the Amerikkkan rulers have coming up next.

Basra, what makes you so convinced that Osama was a CIA agent ? Even some people have said that Mir Aimal Kansi was a CIA agent. They were doing their own thing and CIA was doing its own. For a while their goals might have aligned against the soviets. There is a theory that he was taken out to prevent an iranian style revolution in saudi arabia and oil is the achilles heel at the shat al arab which ensures not a single drone attack has taken into iran because US is too afraid to escalate into a conflict that is too near its achilles heel. Maybe the Libyan expedition is to first secure as much oil that flows from mediterranean before iran-pakistan war project.

Do you have any experience matching General Hamid Gul in dealing with US objectives and CIA operations ? If he says that 911 was a bahana (excuse), Afghanistan was thikana (base of operations) and pakistan is nishana (target) then you have to bring some more convincing theory than his.

Osama is incidental to the whole US project. He is just an excuse in the narrative which hides the real imperialist agenda of a robber to capture oil resources and install pliant puppets. The next goal of the beast may even be to reduce world population.

USA has not yet released the pictures.

Takes time for nincompoops to create a half good photoshop. Please contend yourselves with the likes of the following while you wait ^^:

No birdies aloud.

dead2.jpg

Edited by Haji 2003
Rude image removed.

I've never been convinced as to his "importance" or even his role. I am sorry i just cannot believe someone can co-ordinate or manage something like 9/11 from Afghanistan.

Since then he's been in hiding and we are told he's been using couriers. Just how effective can someone be in today's world with a communications system like that?

Even his killing raises more questions than it answers. There's that well published photo of Obama and his crew watching it all happen in "real time", so how come the White House revised its initial account?

And all this business about a sea burial to avoid his grave becoming a shrine. I thought good Wahhabis like Osama and his followers did not do shrines?

So IMHO I just can't believe anything I read and anyway this whole event is about as significant as Bush announcing an end to military operations onboard that aircraft carrier. You know just before the violence in Iraq really kicked off.

Edited by Haji 2003

^ For God's sake Basra would you please stop advertising this book? Please. Thank you for letting us know about the book. It is of course great. We are indebted for the recommendation. But you have advertised this book countless times on SC. I can even sit down and draw the front cover without a single mistake. I have memorised the front page with its colour scheme.

Go here if you want to review the book. But then just stop it there.

Basra thanks for posting the cover. I have seen your many posts and truly guilty of not paying attention to read it perhaps because of no link so I can quickly flip as in a liebrary

I've never been convinced as to his "importance" or even his role. I am sorry i just cannot believe someone can co-ordinate or manage something like 9/11 from Afghanistan.

No one claimed he did all that from the mud huts of Afghanistan. :D

As for how he was running the affair with two couriers as if he were The Old Man of the Mountains of the Hashashin, the fact is that he wasn't running anything. Since he was made to run from Tora Bora the so called Al Qaidah and its affiliates have became very decentralised and work independently. You are right he was no longer significant in the large scheme of things. Only symbolically important. So Obama might as well have chosen this time to go ahead in order to give his withdrawal a justification and a boost to his political standing (which is written all over the episode).

Paki generals were keeping him under their protection as he was no longer an active threat, and because it attracted Mammon from the Americans to "fight" a few and "find" others. The whole thing is quite simple actually.

Edited by Marbles

Well it can be broken down into more analysis, but i honestly can't be bothered as i have had this discussions plenty of times, so i will keep it short and high level without depth.

When the soviet union invaded Afghanistan US decided it was a good idea to fund a resistance group to fight the soviets. Smartly played, they funded them just enough to give the soviets a hard time, and wear them out. At the same time, they found a new enemy within Iran.

Some genius in CIA,NSA what will you, decided that this group(which now is known as Taliban) is a good asset to use, now that they are dependent on the US for their survival. So now they have a puppet. Not a capable puppet, but just dumb enough to do Americas dirty work. To claim otherwise is silly.

Already here we can open a parameter: How come the leaders of Taliban are relatives and friends of the greatest oil giant in the world? And how come US and Saudi are best friends?

Further on you might ask, then why is the Taliban attacking America? Well, this comes to a debate of logics and analysis. Personally i refuse to believe that the biollionares that runt he US government and its policies are afraid of sacrificing American and european lives to push their agenda. I have a problem with believing that a group of people walking in slippers living in clay houses and caves have the capability to breach US security like that, and i also refuse to believe that all these socalled terror attacks are done by the "taliban". If the taliban is against imperialism and American policies, how come a terror attack haven't happened against the Saudis? You would think that would be an easier target? You mean to tell me that the same people that so masterly planned and attacked US on US soil are now spending their time blowing up markets and mosques in Iraq and pakistan? Where is the motive? Only answer to that for me would be the fact that it isn't they(taliban) that is doing it but rather someone with a greater motive. You might aslo ask yourself why are they killing pakistanis? Who is giving them the command to do so, and why?

Iranian government itself knows that Taliban is a fiction, and it has been claimed plenty of times. They also know that it's just a puppet for the American government. They only reason that Iran might be happy about American invasion in Iraq and Afghanistan is that it actually backfired on the Americans, not because it got rid of the "taliban". Us is neckdeep in Iraq and Afghanistan, it exposed itself, and it made muslims throughout the middle east wake up more than before.

Now you might ask yourself, why is US getting rid of Saddam and Osama etc then? Well, US has a tendancy to kill puppets after they are of no use anymore. Saddam which was donald Rums. best friend got killed, The shah of iran suddenly got a cancer, Ghaddafi is being pwned as we speak, Mubarak is now suddenly sick too, and now Osama.

On your last comment, my attempt here wasn't to oppose American Military complex, i'm not capable of doing so nor do i have the knowledge for it. Others are doing it much better than I ever could.

I'm merely blowing off steam, and saying what i think is the right way of looking at things. I am absolutely amazed that people can't see certain how cunning and sneaky these evil forces are.

Why did Shah suddenly get cancer ? at that point what had he done to expire his utility ?

As for how he was running the affair with two couriers as if he were The Old Man of the Mountains of the Hashashin, the fact is that he wasn't running anything. Since he was made to run from Tora Bora the so called Al Qaidah and its affiliates have became very decentralised and work independently. You are right he was no longer significant in the large scheme of things. Only symbolically important. So Obama might as well have chosen this time to go ahead in order to give his withdrawal a justification and a boost to his political standing (which is written all over the episode).

Paki generals were keeping him under their protection as he was no longer an active threat, and because it attracted Mammon from the Americans to "fight" a few and "find" others. The whole thing is quite simple actually.

He was only Dr Goldstein of the Orwellian 1984.

Maybe some neocon in CIA got brain damaged by reading the powerful narrative of Orwell and they cooked up this scheme.

This was a big operation involving a small but sufficiently large group of thinkers, maybe an inner circle and extensive search for evil collaborators from within army, airforce, etc and also a supervisory group to eliminate anyone who got out of line.

But who is alex jones and why is he and tarpley operating openly ?

Well clearly they are claiming he did something, otherwise they would not be all over him. I just cannot see how anyone could do anything about 9/11 from anywhere in Afghanistan.

I just think a figurehead was needed and this loonytunes obliged with his videos and tapes. And even these generally served to help give substance to an American narrative, nothing more nothing less. And not only do I not see anything coming from him of military significance, I also see nothing that has any ideological value that may inspire others.

So In terms of any practical impact the man may have had, other than a few small scale assassinations and bombings, I think the answer is 0 - nada - zilch. The real culprits for the war on terror, specifically the terror in Iraq, are living in the UAE and other Arab Gulf states.

This house, to me, has all the hallmarks of someone living under house arrest. And to that extent I agree with the last part of your post.

Why did Shah suddenly get cancer ? at that point what had he done to expire his utility ?

He got "cancer" because it is a good way to kill someone??

His utility expired because the Iranian people threw him out, and he held alot of information. You don't let a source of information like that walk around, so you get rid of him!

Its clear the pakistani intelligence was protecting him , its also a joke to say they didnt know about the US operation. Only a madman would send the best of the best in 2 helicopters and expect them to carry out an hour long mission without anyone knowing. The pakistani military knew and dispatched fighter jets, what happend then I dont know. But the ISI was in on it no doubt.

Salam.

I have knowingly hurt some of you by making fun of your country or beliefs. It hurts my conscience of having hurt you guys. I am very sorry for that. Please forgive me.

I would have like to belief that I was writing against extremism,but I became part of it.

Not all Pakistanis are bad like every other nationality. Your country is going through a bad phase. If you guys stand firm and fight it out, I am sure it will all get better. All the best.

I apologize again to everyone and in particular to Marbles,twitpik,glow,basra and Seeker

Take care

Ws