Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
islamicsoldier

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Rate this topic

Today's news might have been exciting for the youngsters here, but I already saw this go down back in '84:

LOL @ Arab Shik from Tehran, Iran.... :D

But, that is right, American-Qaida war is as fake as these wrestling games!

What does it matter when OBL died, or even if he is dead? The fact of the matter is that by any measure OBL or Al Quaeda or whomever pulled his puppet strings won.

We have been reduced to the status of a beggar nation. Only the fact that we have nukes keeps us somewhat relevant, just like Russia.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Here in the US, people who were angry with the president are admiring his speech last night. Today everyone is saying Obama got Osama.

It's a temporary boost for Obama. Let's see if the Republicans start to make trouble and say OBL was killed before Obama took office. :unsure:

I doubt it was faked, but I do tend to think that the political impact in the US will be more important than the one in the Middle East. If this had happened in 2003 or 2004 it might have mattered, but he has been off the radar for a while now and the ME has largely moved one. He was still sort of a mascot to Pakistani-Afghan fighters but honestly, he can still be a mascot when he is dead. Most Arabs are more worried about events in Bahrain, Libya and Syria than what somebody way over in Pakistan was up to a decade ago. Only time will tell for sure though.

First Pakistan, Next Iran.

The roots of shia-sunni divide was based in

(0) establish a sunni thug (saddam) and his establishment

(1) remove him and bring the shia

However, pakistan/iran is different situation.

The govt of pakistan is shia - Jinnah, Bhutto, Bhutto2, Zardari

Iran knows that if pakistan goes, it goes also. Iranian survival is linked with pakistani survival.

Not to sound too naive or paranoid here, but what does bin Laden's death have to do with the survival of Pakistan?

Here's what Hitchens has to say about that:

"The martyr of Abbottabad is no more, and the competing Führer-complexes of his surviving underlings will perhaps now enjoy an exciting free rein. Yet the uniformed and anonymous patrons of that sheltered Abbottabad compound are still very much with us, and Obama's speech will be entirely worthless if he expects us to go on arming and financing the very people who made this trackdown into such a needlessly long, arduous and costly one."

http://www.slate.com/id/2292687/?from=rss

Ummm to all the people saying this has no significance - ofcourse it does. Aside from the fact that this is obviously one big staged media event that boosts Obama's popularity at home, it has significance in as far as how the US will use this to their advantage in their foreign policy. I have no doubt that the US will throw a few more spanners into the works in the next few months with this acting as the first one - a catalyst if you will. Western media is already talking about fear of retaliation - could be that that occurs or that the US will itself stage some 'reprisals' in order to achieve their ends. Could be that the US withdraws from Afghanistan (here's to wishful thinking) or boosts the war effort. I really think it's too early to tell how they'll play this out.

As to the reports about burying him at sea or whatever, I highly doubt that's true. And if it is, I'm sure they would've taken some video footage/evidence to show the world before doing so. Even the US isn't that stupid.

wasalaam

A few strange things about this. Why haven't they shown Bin Laden's body if it was in their custody? They showed pictures of `Uday and Qusay when they were killed, same with Abu Mus`ab az-Zarqawi when an airstrike killed him in Iraq. You'd think that they'd give more to substantiate that the most wanted man in the world, who has been playing hide and seek for almost 10 years now, has been killed.

I also find it strange how they threw him into the ocean: one of the pretexts of the action was to fulfill Islamic traditions, but burying someone in the ocean who was killed on land is unheard of in Islam. Perhaps it was done to do away with some evidence that the U.S does not want out? The U.S claimed that no one would take the body, but if you guys recall, the U.S handed the body of Zarqawi back to al-Qaeda in Iraq in the same day he was killed.

Even the capture story was strange - he was found in a mansion with high walls and barbed wire, outside of the Pakistani capital in a suburb, with nearby Pakistani military installations? Talk about right under their nose. Anyone remember in October when an anonymous NATO source claimed that Bin Laden was living comfortably in Pakistan under the protection of rogue government elements? There was also a report two weeks ago by al-Jazeera that Bin Laden had been captured. Now I know those kinds of claims are made a lot in the Middle East, and much and unsubstantiated, but the fact that it was said just a week before the capture, it raises an eyebrow. Anyhow, witnesses to the capture said a helicopter was shot down, but the U.S military says a helicopter had a hard landing, and then it was deliberately blown up by the SEALs.

I'm not denying the official story or anything, it may have complete credibility to it, but can we at least establish that the story is somewhat fishy? A lot of questions would be answered if some pictures are released; there's also supposedly a video of the raid. Anyhow, it is definitely good news that he is gone; his activities definitely tainted Islam's image a great deal in the West, and we Western Muslims have faced the blunt of that. As for the Afghanistan mission, I believe al-Qaeda has had little to do with Afghanistan for many years now. Last year the CIA declared that less than 50 al-Qaeda members were in Afghanistan to begin with. A poll in Helmand and Kandahar (insurgent/resurgent hotbeds) said that over 90% of the fighters didn't know why the coalition was in Afghanistan to begin with. Since Tora Bora and the escape of bin Laden, it was suspected that most al-Qaeda had run away - the war since then has been against the "Taliban", or at least Taliban-esque Islamist militants. So will this change Afghanistan - sure, yes it will, but I don't know if al-Qaeda in Afghanistan is any more relevant than Afghanistan in Yemen or elsewhere - meaning, they had little effect in the war over the past few years. Even Bin Laden had been fading off lately; the last video he released was 4 years ago. Anyhow, I don't know what to make of all this just yet, but this story has a bit of excitement, and a lot of questions.

As to the reports about burying him at sea or whatever, I highly doubt that's true. And if it is, I'm sure they would've taken some video footage/evidence to show the world before doing so. Even the US isn't that stupid.

They dont NEED to release any evidence. If Al Qaida or Taliban know that Osama is alive they would have denied it.

Anyways Pakistan has been caught with their pants down literally. Osama killed near the capital of Pakistan that too all alone by US forces, how low can Pakistan go.

Very happy event for this has brought an end to a person who has velified Islam like no one after Yazeed.

Even the capture story was strange - he was found in a mansion with high walls and barbed wire, outside of the Pakistani capital in a suburb, with nearby Pakistani military installations? Talk about right under their nose. Anyone remember in October when an anonymous NATO source claimed that Bin Laden was living comfortably in Pakistan under the protection of rogue government elements? There was also a report two weeks ago by al-Jazeera that Bin Laden had been captured. Now I know those kinds of claims are made a lot in the Middle East, and much and unsubstantiated, but the fact that it was said just a week before the capture, it raises an eyebrow. Anyhow, witnesses to the capture said a helicopter was shot down, but the U.S military says a helicopter had a hard landing, and then it was deliberately blown up by the SEALs.

Its obviously a complete lie. Never in a million years is it possible that he could have been living in Abbottabad without anyone knowing. Its an extremely small military town where everyone would know everyone. Either he was already dead or the Pakistani govt+US knew where he was but were waiting to play their cards. I dont know why they make up stories that are not even believable...wacko.gif

people , you should really enjoy the show , nothing of the above analysis would turn true nor false , i dont think it would matter anyway after few weeks ,just like ya aba said

the real thing now is the justification of US military presence in Afghanistan , i dont really care if Bin laden is dead or alive , did the 9/11 attacks or not , he do really exist or not , is that all lies or truths , it dosnt matter ,

the truth is that something called bin laden and alqa'eda were used as play cards to invade some countries, now this card is being discarded ,then so be the invasion

Well we got rid of Saddam and Taliban. And US is killing wahabi terrorists in pakistan like there is no tommorrow. The end result has been good.

Its obviously a complete lie. Never in a million years is it possible that he could have been living in Abbottabad without anyone knowing. Its an extremely small military town where everyone would know everyone. Either he was already dead or the Pakistani govt+US knew where he was but were waiting to play their cards. I dont know why they make up stories that are not even believable...wacko.gif

And you know what is more unbelievable. That you will get a Pakistani without his/her own conspiracy theory.

I guess all of Pakistan is in a daze. It will take some time to come out of the self-denial mode. Cheers.

The fact is Pakistan has been a supporter of Taliban and its allies.

Edited by AliAbbas

I just want to say that anyone that posts anything from Christopher Hitchens should be banned.

Oh and Seeker is right, if anyone has lived in Abbottabad, the likelihood of Osama of all people living amongst the community there is comical.

As i said earlier in the thread, this is just excellent political theater. Within a month, the entire story will crumble in it's own lies.

Well we got rid of Saddam and Taliban. And US is killing wahabi terrorists in pakistan like there is no tommorrow. The end result has been good.

Yeah taliban have been eliminated in a dream world! i mean get real which wahhabi terrorists have Americans cleaned up? Wahabbi extremism is at its worst in Pakistan and the thats solely because of the whole mess with KSA and certain politicians in Pakistan whom US conveniently ignores.

The end result has been good for whom?

And you know what is more unbelievable. That you will get a Pakistani without his/her own conspiracy theory.

I guess all of Pakistan is in a daze. It will take some time to come out of the self-denial mode. Cheers.

The fact is Pakistan has been a supporter of Taliban and its allies.

This is no conspiracy theory. Try to use your logic and you will realize it as well. Why would we be in a daze...i am happy that OBL died but its least of my bothers. There is a whole lotta mess out there to think about. so yeah you go on living in your own dream world and accusing people of stuff that doesnt even exist...dry.gif

The fact that Pakistan knowingly harbored OBL points at their support for Taliban...so whose denying. Sometimes i wonder why people here argue just for the heck of it...wacko.gif

I just want to say that anyone that posts anything from Christopher Hitchens should be banned.

Oh and Seeker is right, if anyone has lived in Abbottabad, the likelihood of Osama of all people living amongst the community there is comical.

As i said earlier in the thread, this is just excellent political theater. Within a month, the entire story will crumble in it's own lies.

Thank God sanity still exists!

Edited by -SeeKeR-

"Osama is dead". This sounds more of a forlorn sunni forum topic header.

Please please please change it to " Osama has been brutally shot in his skull and killed and disposed off like garbage".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel happy as if it is Eid e Zehra.

Yeah taliban have been eliminated in a dream world! i mean get real which wahhabi terrorists have Americans cleaned up? Wahabbi extremism is at its worst in Pakistan and the thats solely because of the whole mess with KSA and certain politicians in Pakistan whom US conveniently ignores.

The end result has been good for whom?

Taliban was kicked off from Afghanistan and they got refuge from their supporters in Pakistan. The drones are killing militants in Pakistan and most of them are extremist who are terrorist or harbour terrorists.And it is convenient of you to blame everybody but yourself(ordinary pakistanis) for the mess in Pakistan. You guys blame USA,Taliban,KSA, Iran, India and everybody in the world except yourself. The extremism and mess in Pakistan is because of nobody else but because of the mentality you guys have.

What you sow is what you reap. It had to come out one day.

This is no conspiracy theory. Try to use your logic and you will realize it as well. Why would we be in a daze...i am happy that OBL died but its least of my bothers. There is a whole lotta mess out there to think about. so yeah you go on living in your own dream world and accusing people of stuff that doesnt even exist...dry.gif

The fact that Pakistan knowingly harbored OBL points at their support for Taliban...so whose denying. Sometimes i wonder why people here argue just for the heck of it...wacko.gif

Thank God sanity still exists!

Well atleast your emoticon showed you in a daze. I know that this does not end all the evil, but its a important milestone.Laden was a symbol of hatred towards non-muslims and had brought disrepute to Islam like many his supporters bring.

Edited by AliAbbas

Lol people like you really amuse me! Nowhere did i say that i blame external factors for problems in Pakistan BUT still you judge and lay False blames. Try to direct your frustrations in a constructive manner rather than attacking people for no reason. Infact you yourself look at things superficially. I dont expect US to clean up Pakistan's mess but since you insist on praising their efforts i need to tell you that they are only cutting off the diseased leaves without cutting the roots. It wont make the problem go away rather make it much worse. They can bomb the whole of Wazirstan etc and no change will come about because the root problem lies in all the madrassahs that are constantly creating such terrorists. They bomb 5 terrorists and in the same instant 50 more are created. US turns a blind eye from all this. Either US is inherently stupid or not sincere.

If you admire US, admire it for the right reasons dont justify their negatives. This will also make you part of the oppressors.

Well atleast your emoticon showed you in a daze.

Lol its great that you are so good at understanding people's moods...rolleyes.gif.

Edited by -SeeKeR-

Lol people like you really amuse me! Nowhere did i say that i blame external factors for problems in Pakistan BUT still you judge and lay False blames.

Wahabbi extremism is at its worst in Pakistan and the thats solely because of the whole mess with KSA and certain politicians in Pakistan whom US conveniently ignores.

- Bro, this is from your earlier quote

Try to direct your frustrations in a constructive manner rather than attacking people for no reason. Infact you yourself look at things superficially. I dont expect US to clean up Pakistan's mess but since you insist on praising their efforts i need to tell you that they are only cutting off the diseased leaves without cutting the roots. It wont make the problem go away rather make it much worse. They can bomb the whole of Wazirstan etc and no change will come about because the root problem lies in all the madrassahs that are constantly creating such terrorists. They bomb 5 terrorists and in the same instant 50 more are created. US turns a blind eye from all this. Either US is inherently stupid or not sincere.

If you admire US, admire it for the right reasons dont justify their negatives. This will also make you part of the oppressors.

You are saying the problem is becoz of the madrassah but not providing any solution for that. Atleast the US is bombing the same madrassahs.Atleast a part of the dirt is getting cleared.

And it was important to clean up Laden,because he had become a symbol of a person who can evoke extremism in the society and get away with it.

More than US action, I am happy that the SOB got killed. If Muawiyah was murdered by a christian or a jew, we would still be celebrating Eid E Zehra.

Lol its great that you are so good at understanding people's moods...rolleyes.gif.

Bro, I am not attacking you , God forbid. But I cant resist a few jibes on Pakistanis today. They have afterall earned it in the last decade along with the billions in the 'war on terror'. :wub:

One more sad outcome is the income from US funds would trickle down a bit.

Edited by AliAbbas

- Bro, this is from your earlier quote

Wahabbi extremism is at its worst in Pakistan and the thats solely because of the whole mess with KSA and certain politicians in Pakistan whom US conveniently ignores.

You are saying the problem is becoz of the madrassah but not providing any solution for that. Atleast the US is bombing the same madrassahs.Atleast a part of the dirt is getting cleared.

How does that imply that i blame US for Pakistan's problems...huh.gif. Anyways let me clarify i think its obviously Pakistan's fault for the problems they are in and it could only be them who will need to clean up the mess. I only brought US into the equation because you stated as if they are bestowing a favor on Pakistan. They are wasting their own resources because unless they shut off the source, the output will keep on coming. They are just trapping themselves in an unending cycle.

And it was important to clean up Laden,because he had become a symbol of a person who can evoke extremism in the society and get away with it.

More than US action, I am happy that the SOB got killed. If Muawiyah was murdered by a christian or a jew, we would still be celebrating Eid E Zehra.

I am also happy that he is dead and again i dont understand why you thought i was sad at his death....blink.gif

Bro, I am not attacking you , God forbid. But I cant resist a few jibes on Pakistanis today. They have afterall earned it in the last decade along with the billions in the 'war on terror'. :wub:

One more sad outcome is the income from US funds would trickle down a bit.

Your insight ended with moods...i am a sister not a brother...tongue.gif. Lol sure have your fun...i dont mind...these days i cant resist jibes at Pakistan myself...so you are more than welcome.

I am also happy that he is dead and again i dont understand why you thought i was sad at his death....blink.gif

I am sure all the Shias and level headed muslims are happy of the news. :yaali:

Well you got to agree that many of the pakistanis are dazed by what has happened. I just enjoyed the faces of the hosts on Pakistani news channels. A sight to cherish especially of a lady who was about to break into tears finding fault in everyone from the government to US to India on the breach of trust that have been committed on them. :shaytan:

Edited by AliAbbas

I am sure all the Shias and level headed muslims are happy of the news. :yaali:

Well you got to agree that many of the pakistanis are dazed by what has happened. I just enjoyed the faces of the hosts on Pakistani news channels. A sight to cherish especially of a lady who was about to break into tears finding fault in everyone from the government to US to India on the breach of trust that have been committed on them. :shaytan:

Oh my why did i not smell an Indian before...tongue.gif...?! Oh and a compliment from an indian...wah...i am humbled...angel.gif.

Lol dont pay attention to the Pakistani media...most of them are wahabbi apologists.

Oh my why did i not smell an Indian before...tongue.gif...?! Oh and a compliment from an indian...wah...i am humbled...angel.gif.

Lol dont pay attention to the Pakistani media...most of them are wahabbi apologists.

Maybe you have a blocked nose.You cant miss the stink of a kaffir indian that too a shia.

But seriously never ever my intention was to compliment a pakistani. Please dont accuse me of some thing like this.

I wish India could do something like this to 'flush out' some wahabi scum off this planet and from pakistan in particular.We indeed are very backward in comparison to USA.

On second thoughts Osama was indeed 'flushed out' into the sea. :lol:

Absolutely comical. Yes. Absolutely comical only if we believe that Bin Laden was there on his own, next to Pak's premier military academy, in a million dollar compound.

Don't you think if the whole thing had to be staged, the Americans were better off staging it in some God forsaken part of Pakistan, down some dusty cave in FATA area, so that people wouldn't see that as comical? Or perhaps they would have suspected more? One really doesn't know which way the conspiracy mind goes.

The fact that Bin Laden was caught next to Pakistan's capital under the shadow of Pakistan military (none of Bin Laden's allies have denied it; Bin Laden's wife and daughter are caught and in custody) shows us that something big was going on. What is absolutely comical is to believe that the US didn't know about the whereabouts of Bin Laden all these years. Impossible. But I think time has now come for US to switch its policy toward Bin Laden and co. As I previously said, the failed war in Afghanistan required a push in some direction. So this. . .

Maybe you have a blocked nose.You cant miss the stink of a kaffir indian that too a shia.

But seriously never ever my intention was to compliment a pakistani. Please dont accuse me of some thing like this.

I wish India could do something like this to 'flush out' some wahabi scum off this planet and from pakistan in particular.We indeed are very backward in comparison to USA.

On second thoughts Osama was indeed 'flushed out' into the sea. :lol:

I didnt mean the smell thing literally... i am sure many great shias live in India. After all Aqeel ul gharvi is an indian as well....wub.gif.

You cant back out now...the compliment is recorded...dont worry i wont tell shiv sena.

i am sure many great shias live in India. After all Aqeel ul gharvi is an indian as well....wub.gif.

Aga Aqeel is an exception,maybe he migrated from the great land of Pakistan. you never know. @)

Unlike other parts of the northwest, many people wear western dresses in Abbottabad. Unlike in bin Laden’s native Saudi Arabia, women are seen driving cars and no one who spoke to AFP said they had ever seen an Arab.

But it was only when they switched on the television that they heard US President Barack Obama say the world’s most-wanted terrorist, with a $25 million price on his head, had been killed in their town.

Educated professionals went from astonished to incredulous to disbelieving, delving into theories fanned by widespread distrust of the government’s official ally in the war on terror.

“Nobody believes it. We’ve never seen any Arabs around here,” he said laughing.

“They (the US) said they had thrown his body to the sea! This is wrong, he was not here.”

Even a policeman guarding the site was doubtful why he was there.

“I don’t believe he was there. We were called to come at 3:00 am but we’ve seen nothing, the operation was already over”.

Shakil Ahmed, who works for a pharmaceutical company, said he believed that the US desire to pull 130,000 international troops out of Afghanistan and wrap up a 10-year war against the Taliban was a motive for peddling lies.

“The US wants to quit Afghanistan. They are saying Osama is dead so they can have an excuse. They have tried to defame the Pakistani army by cooking up this story,” he said.

“If he is killed, why don’t they show his body?”

It was the lack of evidence presented by the Americans straight after the killing that perhaps did most to raise suspicions.

An American official said US forces administered Muslim religious rites for bin Laden on an aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea, before the body was eased overboard for a watery burial in a weighted bag.

In Cairo, the top Sunni Muslim authority said Islam opposes burials at sea.

In Lahore, a prominent cleric questioned the hasty burial.

“It could create doubts and can trigger suspicions,” said Mufti Raghib Naeemi, whose father — Sarfraz Naeemi, an anti-Taliban scholar — was killed in a suicide attack in Lahore in 2009.

Defence analyst Imtiaz Gul said theories were only to be expected in a country where anti-Americanism is rampant, given that nobody had seen the body and that the nature of the covert operation raised so many questions.

“Unless Americans present proof, it will remain a subject of speculation,” Gul said.

“Because things are not transparent.”

“As nobody knew that he was living there, it raises many doubts like the Americans might have had him somewhere else and brought him along in an Apache.

“Since there were no casualties in the helicopter crash it also raises the question whether it was Osama bin Laden in that helicopter,” he said.

The US special forces operation on sovereign Pakistani soil, just two hours’ drive from the headquarters of the government and the military, was also a source of huge embarrassment, if not humiliation.

Many Western analysts believe Pakistan is often in denial about the degree to which the state bears responsibility for nurturing militants, instead blaming Afghanistan and foreign powers for the woes facing the country.

In Karachi, the sea port used by Nato to ship the bulk of their supplies to troops fighting in Afghanistan, there was some support for bin Laden’s killing but also suspicions.

“I still doubt that Osama had been killed in Pakistan,” said IT professional Qaiser Khan, 55.

“The Americans might have killed him somewhere else — in Afghanistan — and played a Hollywood-like stunt here to defame our country.”<-- this takes the cake

http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/03/theories-on-bin-ladens-death-take-root-in-pakistan.html

This is what I mean by "Every pakistani has his/her OWN conspiracy theory". :!!!:

You guys have an industry of its own dealing with conspiracy theories with the greatest security expert cum joker of all time like Zaid Hamid leading you all.

Edited by AliAbbas

They dont NEED to release any evidence. If Al Qaida or Taliban know that Osama is alive they would have denied it.

Confirmations by al qaeda/the taliban aren't going to be enough without presenting proof. Also, burying him in the sea under the circumstances is not permissible in Islamic shariah - the whole thing is just too ridiculous.

What is absolutely comical is to believe that the US didn't know about the whereabouts of Bin Laden all these years. Impossible.

Agreed.

Absolutely comical. Yes. Absolutely comical only if we believe that Bin Laden was there on his own, next to Pak's premier military academy, in a million dollar compound.

Don't you think if the whole thing had to be staged, the Americans were better off staging it in some God forsaken part of Pakistan, down some dusty cave in FATA area, so that people wouldn't see that as comical? Or perhaps they would have suspected more? One really doesn't know which way the conspiracy mind goes.

No, then it seemed 'real fake' and they had to give more explanations.

What it seems that Pakistani military + intelligence were involved in this operation (if it was true) or in staging this fake story to give an end to Osama's story by having in mind other politics in the region.

Some questions just from top of my head.... :::

1. CIA claims, it did all these operations, following and having under surveillance the couriers, AND even reporting how the compound was suspicious: because they burnt (their trash inside the house) lol

And then, it is said that it was a military compound (area) and this region was by/for military/intelligence use. So, if Pakistani sources were not aware of CIA's presence, how could CIA do all these activities and went unnoticed by the so called Paki military + intelligence who all must be local and known to each others in such a sensitive area? Who were watching and following up all these? real persons in the ground (by blonds/green eyes Americans) in a Pak military area or just some paki officers did the job? or unmanned military aircraft? And any of these activities in the last few years went unnoticed by Pak military in their neighborhood?

2. They claim Osama and his team who were killed and captured lived in that compound for years... and comfortable. OK. Now, having a normal life and been living in this compound safely for years, why would Bin Ladin or his assistants, or his Children (one 12 years old daughter) would be partying around in the middle of the night and WAITING ON GUARD TO fight American operational forces in this particular night? WHY WASN'T HE AND HIS MEN WERE NOT CAPTURED ALIVE? All a sudden helicopters landed? And the 'cowboy style' fight began? What kind of alarm they had? lol

FIRST OF ALL, they LANDED FROM WHICH PART OF PAKISTAN? If Paki officials were not aware I don't believe any private or CIA's helicopters flew from Karachi to Abbatabat or whatever this place is.... in a secure military area without confrontations by Pakis... what other bases of Americans are close to this area? This story is too simple to be true.

3. Why his body was not shown to Pakistani officials? or even to many other officials in the US?

Regarding his wife and daughter/sons... He has many of them.. most whom are not known even to his followers, and on their whereabouts. A few of his wives and daughters/son were even gone homeless in Iranian soil for years, till one of the elder son who had (a British wife) claimed them and appealed to Iran to release them to go to him.... So there won't be any true info what the daughter or the wife will say or are in custody and etc...

Edited by Noah-

Confirmations by al qaeda/the taliban aren't going to be enough without presenting proof. Also, burying him in the sea under the circumstances is not permissible in Islamic shariah - the whole thing is just too ridiculous.

Who cares .. they could have burnt his body for all I care. The undeniable fact is that Pakistan keeps harbouring terrorists and its only when big shots like OBL or Khalid gets caught they feel the heat. Maybe the solution lies in more drones.

BTW,its upto US to release the photos which they might do eventually.At the moment it is their trophy.

Edited by AliAbbas

Who cares .. they could have burnt his body for all I care. The undeniable fact is that Pakistan keeps harbouring terrorists and its only when big shots like OBL or Khalid gets caught they feel the heat. Maybe the solution lies in more drones.

BTW,its upto US to release the photos which they might do eventually.At the moment it is their trophy.

You go on about the CIA asset Osama bin Laden (aka Tim Osman) and then you go on to "praise" the evil Amerikkkan imperialists. The Amerikkkan white supremacist entity (currently controlled by the half-white Uncle Tom house slave and Zionist Goldman Sachs puppet Obama) is the most demonic entity the world has ever witnessed with the blood of untold millions to billions on its filthy, lying, thieving imperialist hands and which can also be "credited" with destroying the very earth itself by being the sole cause behind global warming with their imperialist "capitalist" evildoing. Knock the CIA pawn bin Laden all you want, but if you allegedly "praise" the murderous, destructive, thieving Amerikkkan psycho entity you are crazy (and likely a desperate wannabee white person as white European imperialist monsters have trained all non white Europeans to hate themselves and to absurdly "love" and sickeningly "admire" the master demon and thief: the white European imperialist thieving criminals themselves and their Uncle Toms).

0195085574.jpg

78130.jpg

Among just some of the countless images that could be posted.

http://articles.cnn.com/1999-10-12/us/9910_12_population.cosumption_1_global-population-worlds-scientists?_s=PM:US Worlds wealthiest 16 percent (thieving white European imperialists mostly) use (i.e. steal) 80 percent of world's natural resources

Edited by Basra

You go on about the CIA asset Osama bin Laden (aka Tim Osman) and then you go on to "praise" the evil Amerikkkan imperialists. The Amerikkkan white supremacist entity (currently controlled by the half-white Uncle Tom house slave and Zionist Goldman Sachs puppet Obama) is the most demonic entity the world has ever witnessed with the blood of untold millions to billions on its filthy, lying, thieving imperialist hands and which can also be "credited" with destroying the very earth itself by being the sole cause behind global warming with their imperialist "capitalist" evildoing. Knock the CIA pawn bin Laden all you want, but if you allegedly "praise" the murderous, destructive, thieving Amerikkkan psycho entity you are crazy (and likely a desperate wannabee white person as white European imperialist monsters have trained all non white Europeans to hate themselves and to absurdly "love" and sickeningly "admire" the master demon and thief: the white European imperialist thieving criminals themselves and their Uncle Toms).

please tell me you copy pasted all this from somewhere. I really cant imagine someone actually typing all this. :o

Although it is kinda of funny .... atleast some part of it :lol:

“Pakistan has found itself in quite the embarrassing situation. Whilst we have been allies of the US, we have been very trying partners, picking and choosing the militants we wanted to root out and the ones we wanted to protect,”
the Daily Times (pak news paper)said. Edited by AliAbbas

please tell me you copy pasted all this from somewhere. I really cant imagine someone actually typing all this. :o

Although it is kinda of funny .... atleast some part of it :lol:

I guess it must have been a little too hard for you too comprehend; going along with your sick "love" and "admiration" of the murderous, thieving white European imperialist demons. And you also seem to be praising the cow worshipping Indian Hindus as well, you sure know how to pick out the insane racists don't you! Hindu Indians with their Hindu based racist caste system. Just some of the "beauty" from the religious texts of the racist cult called Hinduism:

Quote- “If a man of inferior caste tries to sit down on the same seat as a man of superior caste, he should be branded on the hip and banished, or have his buttocks cut off.” – Manusmrti 8:281.

end quote.

This is just a taste of the ugly inherent racism in the, determined at birth, Hindu religious caste system. Racist Hindu religious "scripture" goes on to say that the lowest caste the Shudra (are from birth) of no more worth than an insect (in Hinduism) which is why many of them convert to religions like Islam and Christianity casing right wing Hindu terrorist groups to murder them and Christian missionaries in India. Compared to Hinduism's highest caste group the Brahmin who are allegedly "gods" on earth: from birth!

Quote- “By his very birth a Brahmin is a deity even for the gods and the only authority for people in this world, for the Veda is the foundation in this matter.” – Manusmrti 11:85.

end quote.

Much evidence has been shown that the brave Pakistanis (you try to malign) are in fact often people who faced high levels of Hindu caste racism and this helped led (these now Pakistanis) to reverting to the truth of al-Islam.

Edited by Basra